NCT chatroom

By Damnthatsmymanjk

23 People in a group chat what could go wrong ships included!! just for fun More

Intro
intro 2
The Missing Plushie
Chat name and ice-cream
Drunk dream and spilled secret's
New Members
New Member pt 2
Grounded
Jealousy
Norenmin
Markhyuck
Fire
Seventeen right here
Yuwin
NCT 2020
English time
Spill session
Movie night
Happy birthday
New hair
missing
Lost clothes
Winwin's bear
Chensung
Professional Neo Spies
allyway
Date time
Truth or dare
Hot sauce
Haunted
Mothers club
snake
Hate
Leader swap NCT- Ateez
Ateez-Svt
SVT-BTS
BTS-NCT
Stress
No internet
More people
Wayv
Problems
A/N NOTE
Making amends
A/N
Johnten
Covid
Quarantine day 1
Quarantine day 5
Guess whos back
End of quarantine
Break in????
Relationship Drama
Smut

Haunted Pt2

1.5K 54 33
By Damnthatsmymanjk

Hendery, Sungchan, Taeil & Xiaojun

"Let's start the steps," Sungchan whispered. The lights had already been turned off and they all could hear the other groups beginning the steps too but far away from where they all stood. They chose the wooden door of the bedroom and began writing each of their names down on separate pieces of paper, hoping everyone else in the room was too. Xiaojun flashed the light of his phone so they saw what they were doing, and then a drip of blood seeped into each one of the papers and placed the candle, lightly on the ground, touching the tip of the paper. Hendery stepped forwards and knocked each time on the door, as Taeil and Sungchan counted. Xiaojun shut down his phone and slid it into his pocket.

"Quickly light the candle!" Sungchan immediately took charge, not letting the panic take over him. Taeil released a breath of relief as he lit the candle and took it into his own hands. Now the game had really started.

Hendery quickly noticed Xiaojun growing more scared since now they had begun walking around the dorm in the dark with the candle. Xiaojun took small steps but Hendery slowed down his pace and took Xiaojun's hand into his own, reassuring the other. They both knew how much scarier it would be to be the last person in line because they easily could get taken. Hendery stayed back to be the last person, but still had his arm wrapped around Xiaojun's waist to keep him from panicking. Taeil and Sungchan both held onto the candle and suddenly grew more attached to the warmth that the candlelight was creating. Sungchan gulped when he touched his own face with his pale, shivering palm.

"He's near." With those two words, they all froze and turned to each other. Even though Xiaojun was wearing a wool sweater, he easily could feel the temperature dropping. "We're not going to survive... god why did we agree to this...oh my god-" Xiaojun's sentence was cut off as Hendery quickly forced his lips onto his to shut him up and hopefully stop him from panicking any longer. Sungchan hesitantly looked away from the make-out session in front of him to see a black figure that stood behind the couple. "U-Uh...g-guys..." He stuttered. Taeil widened his eyes and took 5 big steps backwards before disappearing into the darkness. Xiaojun and Hendery finally broke their kiss as Sungchan shrieked for Taeil, but each of the couple's arms had been grabbed and only a muffling panic could be heard from Xiaojun. Sungchan saw a smirk on Hendery's face. He rubbed his sweaty hands together but didn't move before feeling someone pulling onto his wide shoulders backwards.

Lucas, Winwin and Yuta

Before they began fulfilling the steps, they decided to enter the bathroom and close the door. It wasn't really Yuta's choice to basically lock themselves into the bathroom and start the steps in there but Winwin and Lucas seemed pretty invested to it so he didn't say anything. Yuta leaned on the bathroom sink beside the toilet and watched Winwin so effortlessly recite the steps to Lucas so they could both get through this annoying part quickly.

"Why the fuck would do you that?!" Winwin snapped, snatching the lighter for the candle, from Lucas's hand.

"What happened, Winwin?" Yuta spoke, Winwin and Lucas both turned to him but Winwin for once looked really fed up. "He lit the candle already!"

"Calm down, it can't be that bad!" Lucas tried his best to keep his voice down, Winwin only rolled his eyes.

"We messed up one of the steps."

"Blow the candle out, it'll be fine, Win. It's not like this midnight dude is going to know." Yuta smiled as Lucas nodded. Winwin regrettably blew out the candle and continued on with the steps alone. When they finished, Yuta pulled on the door to finally look around the pitch-black dorm. He walked out and turned back expecting to see Winwin and Lucas following but no one was there...and the room felt too cold to describe.

"Winwin?" His voice echoed. He heard no response so he decided to walk back into the bathroom to see if they had been hiding in there. He stood in front of the empty bathroom confused...where the hell did Lucas and Winwin disappear to? Before Yuta could his own question, a hand forced its way onto Yuta's mouth and dragged his body back. He tried to yell but no words made it through.

Chenle, Jisung, Johnny & Ten

"Why the fuck did I agree to this," Ten complained, getting a silent response from Chenle, Jisung and Johnny. Chenle ranted on about how bad he wanted to see this midnight man and Jisung supported it. The more they talked about it, the more terrified Ten got. Johnny held hands with Ten and watched over Chenle and Jisung hold the candle and walk through the darkness as if he was watching children. It made him smile seeing how happy the two younger members were.

"Are you guys not even scared?!" Ten almost yelled, earning a slap from Chenle to shut up.

"It's not that scary," Jisung responded with a huge grin of satisfaction. Chenle nodded in agreement but they all came to a stop when the two youngest members looked curiously into a closet. Ten shivered but luckily, Johnny was there to gift him with a big, cuddly warm hug. "Thank you," He whispered and Johnny nodded. Both of their heads turned to Jisung who clumsily dropped something, Chenle tried to hold himself back from laughing and only a snicker was heard from him. No one said a word, all their heads turned to each other as they heard soft whispering...but none of them were whispering so who was it?

Ten covered his face in pure fear, whispering to himself that hopefully, they would live. He tries to relax his shoulders but began shaking and panicking as their candle's fire faded out.

"Oh shit. What were we supposed to do?!" Chenle shrieked, Johnny, shrugged calmly and stared into the darkness that surrounded them. He stepped away from the group to see if he was able to spot anything...but never returned to the group. Ten still covered his face but felt someone grabbing a hold of him. He tried to fight back but couldn't and now that he stopped covering his face, he didn't see anyone in front of him. Johnny wasn't there and Jisung and Chenle weren't there either

"Help me!" Ten yelled into the blackened room, feeling someone dragging him away.

Haechan, Jeno, Jaemin, Mark & Renjun

"Can you hold me, Markie?" Haechan pleaded. Mark quickly wrapped his arm around the younger and held him close to his body, continuing to walk around the dorm with the others. Before they completed the steps, Renjun and Haechan obviously avoided being the one who would have to hold the candle and lead, so they ended up nominating Jeno who was not in the mood to be helpful. Renjun felt a bit of relief because at least now, Jeno couldn't tease him or make him feel flustered, and he knew Jaemin surely wouldn't either being caught up with Jeno leading the pack.

Renjun shivered as they walked past the coach for the 4th time. He hugged himself because he was way too embarrassed to ask Jeno or Jaemin so he stayed quiet. Jaemin rushed ahead noticing something in particular and expected the others to follow since now he was in front, but without a candle, however, the others rather stood still and waited for Jaemin to return. Jaemin returned in awe.

"Why the fuck did you run off?!" Renjun shivered, Jeno glanced over at him and noticed how pale Renjun looked with the candle flame reflecting onto him. He passed on the candle to Mark who now let go of a sulky Haechan.

"The temperature control is on the wall there!" Jaemin pointed back where he was but no one had seemed to say anything, rather confused. "When we first entered this room, I saw it and checked the temperature, it was 21 degrees and now, it's 7 degrees." He explained.

"So what?" Jeno voiced, taking off his jacket to put it on a very cold Renjun. "So! Someone must've fiddled with it,"

"We know dumbass, it's the midnight man," Haechan argued the obvious but received a scoff from Jaemin. "Well, if this midnight man is a physical person then this would make sense but isn't he a ghost? And you can't change the temperature of this room any other way."

"I don't know Jaemin..." Jeno questioned with Renjun clinging onto him like a koala. Jaemin sighed.

"I feel like Jaemin's onto something though, Haechan said before that if the midnight man is close to you, the temperature drops. But the whole room's temperature has been changed so it doesn't matter where the midnight man is, it'll still be cold." Mark spoke then smiled at the hummed response of Jaemin. Haechan, Renjun and Jeno still hadn't seemed convinced though. "But I'm asking so what? Why does this information matter-"

Jeno wanted to argue, but his heart dropped as they all heard a very recognizable yell for help.

"Help me!"

"Ten?!" Haechan pulled away from Mark's embrace, walking into the darkness closer to where he heard Ten. It was definitely him, Haechan was confident the midnight man was close to him now. "Haechan come back!" Renjun yelled and tried to run after him but his arm was held back onto by Jaemin. "Don't even think about it." Jeno growled into his ear, Renjun only gulped and watched Mark run after Haechan, whose voice suddenly quieted down to then rise up again.

"Ah! Help me! Mark!"

Haechan begged and screamed as loud as he could. Jeno, Jaemin and Renjun didn't move from where they were and froze when their candle flame turned off. Now the room was pitch black, Renjun couldn't see a thing but reassuringly felt Jaemin's hand holding onto him.

His heart rate paced faster, feeling a tug on his arm and realising that Jaemin and Jeno began moving to a room. He followed them and held onto one of their hands so tightly, he was so scared of cutting off one of their bloodstreams from holding so tight but Renjun was unbelievably frightened that he felt numb. Hearing Ten then watching Haechan and Mark disappear made him want to vomit. He felt as if he had been pulled into a room since he heard the door shut from presumably Jeno or Jaemin. Renjun backed himself into the corner and covered his eyes, tears streaming down his face.

"Please don't hurt me!"

Renjun flinched from the lights that unexpectedly turned on. He felt his face flush in anger and his blood boil, meeting eyes with his 22 members casually scattered around the room and Haechan with a big, wide smirk.

"You bitch!"

If it wasn't for Jeno holding Renjun back, Haechan would've been on the ground with blood coming out of his nose. Haechan giggled, and Taeyong grinned in satisfaction. "So the midnight man isn't real?!" Renjun blurted loudly. Taeyong and Kun both shook their head as Haechan stepped out to speak.

"I saw Taeyong dragging Ten away and decided to continue the act," He laughed as Renjun showed a deadly glare. "And you two?!" He turned to his boyfriends who only shrugged. Renjun wanted to yell at them and make it hell right now for all the idiots that took part in this dumb prank but Jaemin made sure to calm him down as the members trickled out of the room. He planted a gentle kiss on Renjun's lips and whispered,

"I promise Jeno and I will be gentle tonight, baby,"

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

WOOOO PT

THIS AND THE LAST CHAPTER MIGHT BE MY FAVOURITE SINCE I LOVE HORROR STUFF

AGAIN MY WONDERFUL, FANTASIC BFF WORTE THE SCENE, MAKE SURE TO READ HER SVT CHATROOM AND OTHER BOOKS HER NAME IS KIKIANDBUNNIES

ALSO SOME HOW IM AT 5.3K READS ENJDJISUHANIMSOERVBDC THANK YOU SO MUCH

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5K 125 80
Twenty one people, there is bound to be drama and lots of it! And of course some romance involved with a lot of sweetness. And some bitter moments th...
41.4K 1.3K 61
T : Twitter K : Kako Talk I : Instagram S : Snap Chat _________________________________________ Meeting through them
11.9K 628 26
what would you do if you fell for someone you never met? ─ a doil fanfic
193K 7.4K 22
Jung Jaehyun has been dating Lee Jiyeon, even though they aren't mates, for 2 years but has never met her family. What happens when he meets her youn...