elysian ⁞ genshin impact ones...

Bởi arafuyuki

─elysian (adj.) beautiful or creative; divinely inspired; peaceful and perfect. "no word on this planet could... Xem Thêm

starting information
simple┆kaeya x reader
memories┊ venti x reader
before you go┊aether x reader
so far away ┊venti x reader
promises┆ chongyun x reader
night ┆xingqiu x reader
rest┆childe x reader
company ┆xiao x reader
sunny ┆diluc x reader
snowy nights┆zhongli x reader
clueless ┆albedo x reader
tragedy ┆kaeya x reader
twisted fate ┆xiao x reader
overprotective ┆childe x reader
a thousand years ┆xiao x reader
hazy ┆ childe x reader
requests are open!
years apart ┊zhongli x reader
despair ┊diluc x reader
maybe, just maybe.┊venti x reader
farewell ┆zhongli x reader
coincidence ┊kazuha x reader
feelings┊kaeya
bubble gum ┊ayato
wherever you may be ┊tighnari
borderline

heather ┊xiao x reader

1.1K 36 23
Bởi arafuyuki

❝I watched your eyes as she walks by.❞

requested by ;; Xitofuu

✧══════•❁❀❁•══════✧

Love can be a thrilling experience, but too much may lead to one's own destruction.

The lone female was about to ask Xiao to go with her to the lantern festival but was soon stopped to see Lumine laughing along with Xiao and she saw the expression on his face.

A small subtle smile rested on his lips and that completely destroyed Y/N. Did he ever smile like that when she was around? No, not that she recalled.

So, the female decided to leave the two alone, hoping that maybe next time, there would be a chance that she'd able to convey her feelings to him.

But, oh how wrong was she.

Every time she went to see Xiao, she'd always see him with Lumine and each time, his smile just kept on getting brighter and brighter.

It was as if the yaksha opened his heart once more.

Not that Y/N opposed to it. But she was completely torn apart. Truly, her love was one sided.

All Y/N could do was ponder about the future events. Maybe she could move on from the male?

Maybe it wasn't far too late for her to move on. Maybe there was someone who could pick up the pieces of her broken heart.

But upon trying to move on, she was slowly straying away from her friends. Most of them became worried for her and constantly tried to talk to her.

It was hopeless, it was already too late for her.

Now, all that everyone could do was just weep and that was what they exactly did.

Xiao stood In front of the stone grave, his golden eyes were soft and red as he gently placed his hand on the grave.

"I'm sorry for not realising so soon." He said and placed a bundle of chrysanthemums on the grave.

She was a flower who was exposed too much to the ruthless reality of love. One may say she lacked love. The other may say she lacked courage to convey her feelings, but one may never be too sure.

✧══════•❁❀❁•══════✧

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

413K 16.9K 61
╰┈➤ *⋆❝ 𝐢'𝐝 𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐥𝐨𝐬𝐞 𝐦𝐲 𝐜𝐨𝐟𝐟𝐞𝐞 𝐭𝐚𝐛𝐥𝐞 𝐚𝐬 𝐚 𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐮𝐥𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐩𝐢𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐨𝐟𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞-𝐛...
133K 4.9K 87
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
847K 39.5K 61
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...
1.1M 48.5K 95
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC