My best friends step brother

By mammas01

When he slowly walks into the home are you seeing this is perfect guy staring at you and you ask who is he th... More

Getting to know him

The wake

9 0 0
By mammas01

When I first saw him it felt lik love at first sight I don't believe in all that but now I do. It feels like I have know him for ever. Have me met before? I asked. It was weird talking to him. He started to smile so I think I'm blushing I hope I'm not. As soon as I said that he said what? I think I said that out loud. I could feel the heat rising up my cheeks. I hav never felt so embarrassed for blushing over a guy I just met. I feel so weird now I feel like I should run and hide but maybe this could be the start of something beautiful. I was taken away from my thoughts wen Daniell pulled me aside and ask what I was thinking. So when I told her she started laughing and giggling like a lil kid but then I joined in to. We all played with a ouija bored it was fun and scary at te same time when it was about 4 we all decided to do to sleep but I couldn't all i could think about was him. What's wrong I heard a voice say as the door was opening. It was him omg what do I do is all I could think I sat up and said why do u think some thing is wrong all he did was smile and say well I heard you mumbling something so I got curious. He slowly walked if and said are you okay Amanda. I just Ya I'm fine just tired. I lied but still he didn't know that. And he never will I hope. I woke up at about 7 wow I only only slept 3 hours. But I feel fine. So I got up and slowly crept out of bed and got dressed. I was so awake idk why tho.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

232K 1.3K 33
This is a mix of different animes that have smut in them
5.2M 45.3K 53
Welcome to The Wattpad HQ Community Happenings story! We are so glad you're part of our global community. This is the place for readers and writers...
67.2K 3.1K 73
โค๏ธ