safe with me

By flwrhn

wherein sadist hwang hyunjin found himself falling for yang jeongin, an innocent boy and his complete opposit... More

safe ~ hyunin
one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
important note
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty one
twenty two
twenty three
twenty four
twenty five
twenty six
thank you
twenty seven
twenty eight
twenty nine
thirty
thirty one
thirty two
thirty three
thirty four
thirty five
thirty six
thirty seven
thirty eight
thirty nine
forty
forty two
forty three
forty four
forty five
epilogue
bonus chapter !!
!!
thank you !!
read read read

forty one

938 38 15
By flwrhn

| check out my other hyunin fanfic if u haven't already heehee

when the two had arrived in the resort they checked in, they were more than exhausted. from the airport they took a cab which had caused them another 30 minutes to get here. jeongin wasn't looking forward to do anything as of the moment but sleep. it was perfect for hyunjin as the surprise he'd been planning for months hopefully will turn out better than expected.

"baby is it ok if i rest now?" jeongin yawned as soon as they were inside the bungalow. the view from here was ethereal and because of the short distance you could just hear the sounds of waves crashing on shore. it was calming.

the room was extensive for just the two of them and it was fully equipped with everything they might need. the younger couldn't possibly ask for more.

"of course innie," the blonde dumped their bags on the wooden floor and scooped jeongin immediately. he was giggling as hyunjin walk towards the king sized bed they will be sharing.

gently he laid him down while never breaking eye contact. "so beautiful." he murmured before inserting his tongue into the agape mouth of he younger. the kiss they shared was slow and soft, they were patient as each tongue roamed to taste each other.

hyunjin ran his tongue across jeongin's cold braces earning a small whimper. he had his knees on each side of jeongin so that he won't crush him with his weight. one hand was supporting him as well while the other wander off to the body of the younger.

breathless they pulled away, hyunjin wearing a huge smile on his face as he start to pepper him with more wet kisses on the cheek.

"i can't believe you did this just for me. the place is breathtaking jinnie."

"this is nothing. you deserve the world."

"actually, i change my mind. no one's sleeping tonight, let's go check out the bar." jeongin smiled at him mischievously before jumping off the bed and stripping off his sweat drenched clothes.

hyunjin just sat on the bed with a smirk as he watch him run around the room shirtless and on the process of removing his pants. he was enjoying the sight and he'd rather stay here and do things to the younger than get drunk outside.

"baby... can't we just stay here and cuddle?" the blonde whined and sent a pout to jeongin who rolled his eyes at him. he continued to slip off his jeans as he open hyunjin's luggage to steal one of his shorts.

"cuddle your ass. i know that look hwang." he chuckled under his breath before wearing the elder's gray shorts that fit him loosely which is why he loves wearing his stuff. hyunjin scoffed, getting off the bed and attacking the younger with a back hug.

"i promise i'll be gentle." he whispered huskily in his ear, making it tingle from his warm breath. hyunjin started to caress his bare sides making goosebumps appear. he was desperate to touch jeongin after what he pulled on the airplane.

"babe your definition of gentle still means i wouldn't be able to walk, you know that. how am i suppose to enjoy our vacation if i am to waddle like a duck?"

"mmm." the elder continued to whine. "please innie." jeongin then gripped on his arm as hyunjin started to nibble on his neck, finding his soft spot almost immediately.

"control yourself. we've been doing it a little too often these past few days!" he struggled to say as he was holding back a series of whimpers behind his throat.

"so what? it's healthy~" he continued to pry making jeongin sigh. he could never resist him specially when he's acting this needy. he knew it was the younger's weakness.

"we'll have a few drinks first ok? then we'll do whatever you want."

;

the bar was filled with a crowd they weren't expecting seeing as it was already late at night. the two had started downing shots but hyunjin didn't drink as much because he wanted to look out for jeongin.

the younger was getting more reckless the more shots of vodka he downed. hyunjin was shocked as he was treating it like water the way he didn't even flinch when the alcohol flushes through his throat. he hadn't seen this side of him for a very long time and he was so unused to it.

"baby slow down." he said starting to get concerned. jeongin's half lidded eyes shoot at him before he swat his hand away, murmuring incoherently under his breath. he was already drunk.

"who the fuck are you to boss me around." jeongin hiccuped before he started laughing uncontrollably. "i do what i want, alright?" he then stole the shot glass from hyunjin's grasp and downed it once more. no lemon, no salt. it wasn't needed for him.

hyunjin sat back, a smirk decorating his face.

"you're cursing me now huh." using his foot under the table, hyunjin pulled the younger's seat towards him making the boy jolt forward. "that's enough innie. don't make me carry you out of this place." his deep voice made him shiver slightly but he didn't listen.

"tsk. you don't scare me hwang." he looked at him fiercely and without breaking eye contact, downed the last shot of vodka. their counter was filled with empty glasses and only two of those were from hyunjin. "do it then." he challenged.

the blonde tried to reach out for him but jeongin suddenly stood up from his stool and struggled a bit. he was trying so hard not to tumble down as he push past the sweaty bodies grinding on each other.

finally he made his way into the center and the younger started to dance and bounce by himself, hitting every beat with his sloppy moves that made hyunjin giggle amusedly. his eyes never left the boy as he observe him very closely.

suddenly an unknown young man started to grind on jeongin's behind. he looked his age and the smile on the elder's face immediately formed into a scowl. the boy started getting all touchy as his filthy hands grabbed on jeongin's waist before sliding down his thigh.

hyunjin felt his eye twitched but he didn't move from his sit still, waiting to see what jeongin would do.

"what the fuck." his face fell when the younger didn't even swat the strangers hand away and instead swayed their bodies, pressing his ass into the boy further. with long strides hyunjin pushed people out of his way earning a few curses and grunts thrown his way.

when he reached them he didn't even let the stranger process what's happening as he suddenly threw a punch straight to his nose. this made jeongin gasp but people around them didn't even bother to notice as they were too busy with themselves.

"what did you do to my boyfrie- jinnie? i..i thought it was yo-" jeongin's eyes were widened soon as he saw hyunjin right in front of him. he was more than tipsy and the boy thought it was the elder who he's dancing with.

without saying another word hyunjin roughly grabbed his arm and pull him out of the place. the night was peaceful once they were out of the booming bar and it was only the sound of bugs to be heard.

hyunjin was more than infuriated although he knows it was just a misunderstanding since jeongin was drunk. still the younger should have never been this careless.

when jeongin couldn't keep up with him as he was staggering, hyunjin impatiently toss him over his shoulder making him yelp.

"the hell? i can walk." he slurred and started to bang on the elder's back.

"don't infuriate me more jeongin. i'm so fucking disappointed in you." hyunjin spat bitterly while his fingers tighten around the younger's exposed thighs. gripping on them harshly making him whimper lightly.

as he inserted the key on the door his insides were bursting with feelings he couldn't comprehend. was he excited? why yes of course. someone is going to be punished tonight.

he shut the door by kicking it, getting impatient as he threw jeongin on the bed rather harshly.

"aw jinnie that hurts!" he whined while he sat up on the bed. hyunjin gave him an emotionless, cold stare as he start to unbuckle his belt.

"take off your clothes. now."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

110K 2.6K 31
a swaggy rapper falls for kiji, a girl in his class with everything he needed, will they work out? will she fall for him?
9.2K 131 20
Chan was just studying when he met a cute sleeping boy. mentions of: homophobia Abuse Happy ending 🥰 @yunhoEs_hoE thanks for the help
54.4K 2.2K 21
In which Jeongin and Chan have been on and off flirting since debut and Jeongin can't stand it anymore- he just wants to know where they stand. { or...
212K 5.9K 24
I'm not as innocent like I look and use to be . U had the wrong idea saying me an innocent baby. U should hear my deep voice and see the other side o...