I love mommy

By Nicholezs

Look into the life of one small baby boy and a dom mommy and the adventures they will explore. Ride a rollerc... More

Listen to mommy

543 5 0
By Nicholezs

Mommy: look me in my eyes baby boy, RIGHT NOW *grabbing him by his chained collar*

Baby boy: m..mmommy *looks up into her eyes trying not look at her curvy body as I drooling over myself* you..your hurting me miss

Mommy: *yanks collar and laughs* Aw I thought my little boy loved pain. Don't you baby *caressing his face moving his hair from his eyes*

Baby boy: y-yes ma'am *breathes heavy as I start getting a erection*

Baby boy mind: I can't help but to get horny looking at her... she's so perfect.. The way she looks at me to the way she speaks to me. I just want her to do whatever the hell she wants. Those eyes... her voice.. I just can't.

Baby boy: Mommy please just do whatever you want to me, PLEASE MOMMY PLEASE *breathing even more heavy looking down at the floor from embarrassment*

Mommy mind: it's so pathetic seeing how desperate he gets from barely any interaction... mmmm I love having complete control over him. I can do whatever I want and he'll always like it. Just look at him, shaking in fear with his dick getting hard for me. It makes me horny from the blink of an eye. I love hearing my little baby beg for me to touch it and boy do I love teasing him even more

Mommy: *laughs as I lift baby boy head up making him look me straight in the eyes* open wide baby , mommy has a present for you my sweet boy. *sees him open his mouth as I move him close and spits in his mouth* mmm that's my good boy. Mommy loves you..

To be continued

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

188K 9K 51
My name is Alex Cruz, I'm a omega, so I'm just a punching bag to my pack. But Emma, Queen of werewolves Sam, queen of dragons Winter, queen of vampi...
435K 18.1K 123
SYPNOSIS Reading Purifying Love made Rachelle D'magiba feel very insulted. The ending that the author had written didn't go well with her expectation...
1.4M 59.5K 95
!!ORIGINAL STORY!! Chae-hee, a Korean woman that escaped her past pains by moving to America. Enjoying her life working hard in a cafe, if she wasn't...
78.9K 6.8K 45
What if Arnav gets a chance to rectify all his mistakes? What if he gets a chance to avoid such situations? What if he gets to know Khushi is his wou...