His daughter, Y/N Vanrouge [O...

By MissScarletRosesett

Y/N Vanrouge is the daughter of Lilia Vanrouge and is unknown to anyone who knows Lilia that he has a daughte... More

Y/N Vanrouge
Prologue
Welcome To Night Raven College
Since day one
Welcome to Diasomnia
Introducing the Diasomnia household
Time will tell
Sweet dreams
New student
First day
A spinning wheel
Do tell more
A heart tamer
Bloody torture
Strange dream
Baby Y/N
Explain
She's dead
A day with Octavinelle
A day with Octavinelle PT2
✨Mother's day special✨
IM SORRY!!!

✨HAPPY BIRTHDAY SILVER!✨

1.9K 39 1
By MissScarletRosesett

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO OUR FAVOURITE SILVER-HAIRED SLEEPY BOY!

Have a wonderful birthday Silver!

A/N: Okay first of all I wanted to say sorry for not posting these last couple of days.
Also, I was debating on doing a special storyline for Silver or not, atlas I finally concluded not to do it because one if I did do it, it would have come out late at night and Silver's birthday would be almost over and two I was just too lazy and tired to do it, so I hope you forgive me😅.
If this book is still running until next year I will reconsider doing a special storyline for all our favourite boys!😁❤️.

Enjoy your special day Silver!

Rosie-Chan out!

Words: 125

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.2K 163 10
Evie Choi was born with in a world like u and I Magic doesn't exist and the thought of it was mere fantasy and fiction But she was born with a power...
7.7K 250 20
When (Y/n) comes up in the glade as the first girl, she struggles with processing it all. She is the second person to ever come up to the glade and l...
5K 185 11
Kaya West, one of the eldest witches that attend Hogwarts School Of Witchcraft And Wizardry. The staff made an exception to her as her Father is one...
1.2K 43 7
❝𝐁𝐄𝐇𝐈𝐍𝐃 𝐓𝐇𝐎𝐒𝐄 𝐌𝐀𝐒𝐊 𝐋𝐈𝐕𝐄𝐒 𝐀 𝐁𝐑𝐎𝐊𝐄𝐍 𝐆𝐈𝐑𝐋❞ ───┈♡♡♡┈── A young girl born into a royal family and a billionaire, family is...