Micheal Langdon imagine

Por doglover1721

Más

Chapter 1
Chapter 2

Chapter 3

301 3 0
Por doglover1721

Micheal had fallen asleep next to you. Your body cradled in his. What am I doing? You thought to yourself. You slept with the enemy.

You unwrapped his arm around you and quietly walked out dressing yourself.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Days had passed and Micheal was nowhere to be seen. Some witches said they saw him leaving campus around 3am with a bottle of alcohol. Others were saying he left mysteriously with just a pair of pants on.

Was he mad about you leaving him? Is that the reason why he left the academy? Was this all of your fault?

"Y/n" said miss Cordelia turning your shoulder around to face her. "You were the last person to Mr.Langdon, what happened to him?"

You froze at her words, you didn't know what to say or do. "We studied for two hours, and I left. That's all". You said standing straight and looking her in the eye. She looked at your hands that were fiddling together and how you tried to keep eye contact.

"Alright..." she said and walked over to Zoe who was teaching Mallory new spells.

4 days had passed since you saw him. Your stomach turned when you walked past his room. His bed still messy from your sweet encounter and his desk still had your papers on it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It was the fifth day and there was still no sign of Micheal. Everyone in the coven went along with there day like nothing had happened. But deep inside everyone was freaking out because he could be our next new supreme.

It was around 1pm when there was a knock on the front door. It was more like a loud bang that shook the whole entire house.

A witch opened the door and there he was. His hair messy and dirt spreaded all across his face. His chin had little stubbles that spreaded down to his neck. His clothes were messy and had big holes all over.

"MISS CORDELIA" the witch screamed out. Cordelia came running down the steps to see Micheal. She almost fainted when she saw his presence in the door way. "What happened to you" she bellowed out at him.

"I had to get out of here, I had to go on a mission. I needed to know what to do next" he said, his voice raspy and thirsty.

"What do you mean Micheal" she said coming to hug him but was pushed away by his arm. "I don't know" he said and walked right past her, the other witches, and you.

Night fell and you needed to know what he meant by a mission. You walked up a flight of stairs to his room and lightly knocked on his door. He opened it with a smirk on his face.

"Are you obsessed with me?" He said in his sly tone.

"No, I just wanted to know what you meant by a mission" your said crossing your arms, making your breasts more exposed.

"Do you? Or do you just want to see me again after you left the night before?"

"That was a big mistake Micheal."

His tongue met his teeth and slid over them. His eyes only focusing on your breasts then down to your legs. "Hello?" You said waving your hand in front of his face.

He smacked your hand away from his face and slid his hand onto your lower back making your body and his press up against each other. "What ar-" you tried to say but was cut off when his lips met yours. His tongue finding its way into your mouth and making you moan out against him.

He stepped into his room making you come with him. He sat on his bed, allowing your body to straddle over him. He kissed you hard, while his hands searched your body. Undressing you to show your breasts.

You broke the kiss to pull the straps back up. "Tell me why you left" you said your hands pulling the back of his hair, making his hand fall back.

"My father" he huskily said. "What?" You said back tightening the grip on his head even harder.

"You're hurting me" he said trying to look at you. You were the one towering over him now, making him feel weak and sweaty.

"That's not the main issue right now".

"My father, I needed to know what to do next" he said grabbing your hand and pulling it out of his hair. His hand in prisoned yours and held it in between one another. "What do you mean do next?" You said. He cocked his head side ways to look at you like we're a dumb little girl. "On how to destroy every single on you witches and dominate the whole entire world" he smoothly said his hand now playing with your bra strap.

"Wh-" you said but was cut off again by his lips. He laid back to where his cock was positioned right underneath you.

"Touch it" he said while unzipping his pants. To reveal his erect cock.

"No" you said while playing with the button on his pants. His lips curved into a devilish smile and his eyes burned right through you. "Please y/n" he said his hips now rocking back forth under you. 

"Tell me you're plan Micheal" you said leaning over him. Lips inches away from each other. "No" he said in your same tone.  "Fuck you" you said.

You leaned back onto his thigh and watched him beg for you to stroke his throbbing cock. "Fuck y/n" he said as you placed one finger onto the tip of his cock and slid it all the way down to the bottom. You repeated this motion several times till he couldn't take your teasing anymore. "Just fucking do it" he said he rocking up his hips.

You leaned over and gave small kitten licks to wipe away the precum that was forming. He grunted out as you kept swirling your tongue around the head of his cock.

He sat up and picked you up by your hips. You were the one now back-down on the bed and he was leaning over you. You laid there limp like you were his toy.

His sloppy kisses met your lips, but was broken when he got up to get something out of his desk. He came back with a sharp little knife that was silver and red. "Take off your dress" he said and slid back on top of you. You teased by pulling down your dress very slowly. Allowing your breasts to burst out against his chest. "Don't make me mad" he said and tore off the remaining pieces of your dress, only leaving your lace panties out.

"You don't know what you do to me" he said kissing you. He took the knife and dragged it down from your chin, to the valley in between your breasts, and stopping it right to where your panties met your cunt. He hummed to himself as he put the knife in his mouth and pulled down your panties with both hands. His fingers danced along your thighs as he slid them down. Making goosebumps scatter all across your body.

He took the knife and held it up to your chin. You breathed harshly as he dragged it across your jaw. "You've made me so fucking mad you know that?" He said lightly framing your body with his knife. "But now, I've got you, you're mine, all fucking mine."

"Why so quiet?" He said laughing to himself and putting down the knife beside you. "Are you gonna answer me you fucking slut?"

You just looked at him, fear and want in your eyes. He spread your legs open even more to where he could fit between them. "You're disgusting Micheal" you said into his ear as he positioned himself to meet your entrance. "Then why are you still here?" He said and tucked a piece of your hair behind your ear.

You were quiet, you didn't know what to say because he was right. Why were you there?

He laughed to himself and his eyes were locked into yours. He slid his throbbing cock into you and his head lifted into the air. Moans escaped from both of your lips as he pumped harder and harder into you. He threw your legs around his shoulders, his moans echoed throughout your head.

His hands held your ankles as he fucked you ruthlessly. More and more moans escaping your lips as he kept jerking even harder.

He slid his cock out of you and held your legs open together. "Micheal...what are you doing" you said in between breaths. He smirked up at you, then a line of spit drooled down from his mouth and covered your aching pussy.  You clenched your hands on your breasts as he started to take his fingers and swirl around your entire cunt making your whole body shake. "Fuck Micheal" moaned out as he played with your clit. "Do it for me, only me" he said and drew infinities around your cunt.

Your body shook as his hand kept moving faster and faster. "Micheal" you screamed out as you released all over his fingers. He fingered your tired pussy and it made your legs weak and wobbly. He came up and kissed you multiple times before sucking on his fingers and tasting you.

He came up and laid next to you. Making you lay atop of him. He played with your hair and hummed quietly to himself. "Is that really your plan?" You said with a crack of fear in your voice.

"Shh you'll be okay if you do everything I want you to" he said.

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

600K 9.3K 87
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
376K 13.4K 58
𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 Ellie Sloan reunites with her older brother when her hospital merges with his jackson avery x ellie sloan (oc) season six ━ season se...
163K 5.7K 42
❝ if I knew that i'd end up with you then I would've been pretended we were together. ❞ She stares at me, all the air in my lungs stuck in my throat...
1.8M 60.5K 73
In which the reader from our universe gets added to the UA staff chat For reasons the humor will be the same in both dimensions Dark Humor- Read at...