Colors of Love (COMPLETED)

Af Moon_lovets

"I love you. But I cant be with you if my mom doesnt like you" "I love you. But I love my selfrespect more." ... Mere

Intro - Mew
Intro - Gulf
Chapter -1
Chapter -2
Chapter -3
Chapter -4
Chapter -5
Chapter -6
Chapter -7
Chapter -8
Chapter -9
Chapter -10
Chapter -11
Chapter -12
Chapter -13
Chapter -14
Chapter -15
Chapter -16
Chapter -17
Chapter -18
Chapter -19
Chapter -20
Chapter -21
Chapter -22
Chapter -23
Chapter -24
Chapter -25
Chapter -26
Chapter-28
Chapter -29
Chapted -30
Chapter -31
Chapter -32
Chapter -33
Chapter -34
Chapter -35
Chapter -36
Chapter -37
Chapter -38
Chapter -39
Chapter -40
Chapter -41
Chapter -42
Chapter -43
Authors Note
Epilogue
New story

Chapter -27

2.1K 127 5
Af Moon_lovets

There will be some NC scene 🔞 in this part. You will be notified prior if not comfortable please skip that part.

--------------------

Evening..

'Love come to our condo by 7pm.' Mew received message from Gulf

When Mew reached condo, lights were off. He entered slowly. "Baby?"

(**photo attached has been downloaded from net. CTTO.)

Gulf came out of kitchen holding cake with candles. "Happy Birthday Love"

"Thankyou Baby.. But can you switch on the lights."

Gulf when on the lights, Mew was surprised. He saw small tent in centre of the hall. It was covered with lights. Inside the tent small bed was there, on which rose petals were scattered.

"wow..when did you became so romantic?

"When my lover boy became idiot." Gulf giggled. "Now come cut the cake first."
They both sat inside the tent

(**photo attached has been downloaded from net. CTTO.)

Mew cut the cake and fed Gulf. But when Gulf decided to do the same, Mew stopped him.
He was confused. Mew suddenly kissed him. And then said "This cake is much tasty" he smirked.

Gulf kissed him back and they started kissing each other. When they were lack of oxygen. They stopped. Mew caressed his face. "Thankyou baby"

"aow..wait there are more surprises for you."
Mew was looking at him.

He brought the sketch that he made for his birthday.

(**photo attached has been downloaded from net. CTTO.)

"This is for you" "Thankyou baby. You have drawn us together. This is really amazing..Thankyou. This is beft gift baby." he pecked his lips.

"next this is for us" a box was in his hand. Mew opened and saw couple watch.

(**photo attached has been downloaded from net. CTTO.)

"Wow. This is really nice. Thankyou." mew pecked his lips.

"Ahemm...Mr. Mew suppasit..can i have dance with you?" Gulf stood up showing his hand in front of him.

"My pleasure." Mew gave his hand. Then Gulf played a romantic song..

They both started dancing slowly.. With slow moves and turns.. They came too close to each other. Gulf placed his hand above Mews shoulder..then slowly he held his neck.

🔞 (NC scene. Please read only if you're comfortable)

"Love...Make love with me" Gulf said seductively..

Mew was shocked.. "Are you sure baby?"

"Im more than sure since yesterday. I want you inside me" Gulf kissed him.

Mew got the green signal. He started reciprocating back. The kisses were sensual. Heat was developing between them.

"Baby lets go to bedroom." Gulf just nodded shyly.
He continued kissing him. While Mew picked him up from his hip. Gulf crossed his legs over him and held him tightly from neck.

Mew gently placed Gulf on bed and continued kissing..
"Baby I want to make this special. You trust me?"
Gulf just nodded. "Baby words?"

"I trust you. Make me yours." Gulf said shyly.
Mew went to kitchen and brought icecubes. By that time Gulf took out lube and condom from side table.

When Mew came, Gulf handed him the bottle and condom. "woah..baby you were really prepared."Mew smirked.
Gulf was blushing hard. Mew went near him and started kissing back.

He took one icecube and placed in between their mouth. They were sucking each others tongue. Ice cube travelled from one mouth to another. No one was going to back out.

Mew slowly undressed himself. Gulf was gently touching his body. Then one by one he started undressing gulf placing kisses over every part of his body. He placed icecube on his stomach and started licking...
Then started pinching his nipple. Gulf moaned out loud. He then kissed and licked every part.
He slowly went down and removed the remaining clothes. Gulf was hard.
He touched his bulge. And kissed it.

"ahh..Mew.." were the only words coming. Then Mew licked the precum.
Gulf was moaning mess now

"Ahh-yess" Mew started stroking him and kept his rod in his mouth..
"ahh...mew...im comi..." he shoot his load in Mews mouth which he took gladly.

Now went up and kissed him. He took gulf's hand and placed it on his rod.. Gulf started slowly stroking it.

"ahh...baby.." Gulf went down and placed kissed near his rod first and then licked his rod.. Slowly stroking up down.
"Baby i...i want you" Gulf understood.
He lied on bed back facing. Mew touched his ass. And slapped it hard once. Gulf moaned loudly.. "Ahh mew..."
Then he slowly inserted one finger which with lube..."fuck baby...so..tight"
"fuck mew...its...hurting..."
"pain will turn in pleasure"
He started thrusting his one finger.. Then second and third... Gulf was moaning.."take me...ahhh"

Mew took condom and put it on his hot rod. And placed his rod at the entry..
Slowly he started going inside.. 'ahh...fuckk..its hurting..." Gulf cried out loudly...

"ahh...baby" He inserted his rod completely and waited to adjust.. When he felt gulf has relaxed...he started thrusting slowly..
He held other rod in his hand and started stroking and thrusting.. Both were moaning each others name...
Within few minutes both came together...
Mew fell beside Gulf. They were panting hard.. "i..i love you baby.." mew said with a smile.

"I love you too.." Gulf replied.

"You're mine now.." Mew pecked his lips. Gulf was shy.

🔞🔚

When they both cooled. Mew took the condon and threw in dustbin.
"Baby come let me help you to clean up"
Gulf widened his eyes..

"Aow...i will just clean you baby..no naughty thing again. I know you're tired." Mew smirked.

"whatever..."Gulf rolled his eyes.
Mew picked him up in bridal style and placed him in bath tub with hot water.
He felt gulf might be shy...so he said.."Baby...you take the bath..i will prepare your clothes.." He turned but Gulf held his wrist..
"Can you..shower with me? But only shower..." He said looking down with embarrassed
"okay baby.." he sat inside tub behind Gulf. Gulf placed his head on his chest..

"umm..baby.. Can i ask you something?"
Gulf nodded.. "It was your first time?"
"hmm..yes... I had one girlfriend but we were never intimate.."
"Oh..." mew said understanding.
"was this you first time?" gulf asked same question.
"ummm...with you? Yes." Mew just smirked.
"what do you mean with you? You had someone before me??" Gulf got nervous..

"hahahaha....no baby..im just kidding..you are my first and only.. " he laughed and said
Gulf felt relief.."idiot..you scared me..you're stuck with me forever okay?"

"yes baby.. Im yours and you're mine forever.." He kissed his back.
"Lets go to bed now.." gulf nodded. He stood then dryed both of them.
Both wore same night dress. And went to bed..
"wait let me change the bedsheet.."Mew said. And changed the bedsheet.

"lets sleep now..thankyou baby for everything..this was best birthday gift.. I love you" mew kissed his forehead.

"I love you too..good night!"
They slept in close embrace.

.
.
.
.
.
-$-
Hope you're enjoying the story.
Do give feedback!

**photo attached has been downloaded from net. CTTO.

Fortsæt med at læse

You'll Also Like

144K 8.4K 53
When Mew suppasit is the only thing that gulf kanawut is living for
Promise Af HENZEL

Fan Fiktion

64.9K 3K 25
"You've given me what I wanted and I will give you the money. You can now go every place you desire. I don't need you anymore." - Mew Suppasit Jongch...
54.5K 4.8K 35
"I hate you" he said and mew felt his vision get blurry "Stop the car" he said immediately and gulf didn't instead sped up so mew pulled it back int...
2.1M 109K 62
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader β”• 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐑𝐒𝐜𝐑, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...