Claimed by the devil

By xxfebihalowxx

dissing what he said away I clear my throat " I appreciate your help Mr. knight, but how about we let the cop... More

♥︎𝙱𝚎𝚏𝚘𝚛𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚜𝚝𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚒𝚗𝚐♥︎
1
2
3
4
5
6
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15🔥
16
17🔥
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36🔥
37🔥
38
39
40
41
42🔥
43
44
45🔥
46
47
48
49
50🔥
51
52
53
54
55

7

19.6K 471 68
By xxfebihalowxx

I don't know what to say, yes I do regret what I said but it was for her sake and I would do it again if i had to.

" I know you are disappointed but it's already done, now focus on how and when you're going to tell Mr. black about the baby.".

" I am not done with you yet but okay." she shakes her head " I don't know, I am not ready to be a mom yet what if I screw up? Ughh I don't think I want to keep it but I have to tell him first" .

" just know that I am and will always be here for you no matter what" I nod.

she hugs me and says " thank you so much".

" since when do you say thank you to me?" I ask.

She giggles in response and hugs me tighter.

andddd Im late, "I'll go change and leave, you take some rest and dont stress too much.".

"be careful es, ace is not good for you." she says seriously.

"I know." I reply and head to my room to change.

I pick a pair of dark green dress pants, a black crop top, and a dark green blazer.

this might cheer me up a little.

I go to sofie's room and say my good byes then leave the apartment.

as I open the door, I see a black SUV and 2 female bodyguards waiting next to it.

One of them catches me staring and starts walking my way.

please don't tell me they're here for me.

she stops at a 4 ft distance and says in a robot like tone "Mr. knight hired us to be by your side everywhere you go, from now on we will take you wherever you want to go".

What the actual fuck? I don't want them with me everywhere I go.

I agreed  to listen to him but I will talk to him when I get to the company.

I get in the car and put my headphones on, music was always my best way to calm down if I can't sleep because sleep in my number one escape.

ꙬꙬꙬꙬꙬꙬꙬꙬꙬ

After a 15 minutes ride we finally arrive at the company, I get out of the car and make my way to the lobby.

I look back to see the 2 women following me, ugh jeez we are literally in the same building.

" you don't have to come with me here, I am going to see your boss" I say with a small smile.

They look at each other then back at me,  the one that talked before says " I'm sorry ma'am we can't" .

With a sigh of frustration I make my way to the elevator.

as expected I hear whispers like " why does she need bodyguards?". Or "she's definitely fucking someone rich".

Same here sis same I don't know either.

I ignore them and press on the 60th floor button.

I wait in silence as the 2 bodyguards watch me like I'll fly out of the nonexistent window and escape.

once I reach the floor,  I hurry to the CEO's office which is ace's now.

I get in without knocking and say " why  do I need 2 damn bodyguards?".

I would add a fuck or give him a piece of my mind but I have to keep my promise.

He still has control, he can tell Mr. black at any moment.

He is standing next to the big glass window with his back facing me.

"A hi babe or good morning would be nice Angelo ." He says.

"Hi" I greet.

"I have a lot of enemies, and after tonight some might try to get to you to hurt me." He answers my question.

" what do you mean after tonight? What's going to happen?" I ask genuinely confused.

he walks  to me and stops a few centimeters away, he wraps his arms around my waist making a chill run down my spine.

I don't like his touch.

He pulls me closer and buries his face in the crook of my neck.

" there is a ball tonight, all my clients, friends and family will be there, it's held to announce that I have a girlfriend.".

Holy shit.

I try to push him away but he holds me tighter and hisses "don't.".

" okay but I don't want the bodyguards following me everywhere, it's annoying" I stop moving.

" it's for your safety" he smiles, he leans in for a kiss but I turn my head the other way just in time.

his lips make contact with my cheek instead of lips.

his grip on my waist tightens more.

" why did you do that?" He groans.

I pull back and say "I-" but stop because I don't have an excuse.

He sighs, I stand still waiting for him to grab my hair or hurt me because that's what he does when he gets mad.

Instead of doing that, He gently grips my jaw and kisses me softly.

I can't kiss him back I just can't, but I can't push him away.

I close my eyes and let him kiss me.

he deepens the kiss " kiss me back",

I shake my head a little as a no, I can't kiss him back.

he grabs my hair and groans " I said kiss.me.back".

I whimper at the harshness of his hold on my hair, I hold his hand that is balling my hair in a fist and say "ace please let go of my hair. You're hurting me.".

This time I can't hold my tears back because they well up in my eyes before I even think of doing so.

My already sore scalp isn't making his hold any less painful, it's making it worse.

He groans and let's go of my hair, I rub my scalp to ease the pain and look at him through my blurry vision.

More tears well up in my eyes and some roll down my cheek as a look of guilt crosses his face.

Like guilt could do shit.

I give him a glare and leave his office.

Fucking ass hole, sofie was right this isn't me, he can't keep controlling me like this.

I go to my office and do some work that has to be done for the next week.

ꙬꙬꙬꙬꙬꙬꙬꙬꙬ

It's finally 5 pm meaning I get to go home and sleep the rest of the day off.

I pack my stuff and make my way out.

As expected the 2 bodyguards are waiting for me next to the the elevator.

why do they have to take me home? and it's not like people already know about "us".

I get in and just as they follow  his deep voice stops them.

" you are dismissed, I will take her home", great just what I needed!

They bow and step aside so he could walk in, bow? Where are we? 16th century?

I take my phone  out of my purse because I don't want to have to talk to him.

I find a text from sofie that was sent 4 minutes ago.

S: heyyyyy

N: helloooo

S: I am going to my shift now, I will be back in 4 hours.

N: okayyy:)

S: can u make me a banana pudding?!

N: I knew u wanted something

S: pleaseeeeeeeeee

N: fine

S: heheheh tyyyyy

N: ur welcome:)

S: I gtg cya

N: cya

I smile as I get a white heart which means she is really happy.

" who are you texting? He asks.

I want nothing but to stab his balls right now.

" sofie" I blurt out  in a cold tone.

He just nods sending us back to being silent.

I go through some Instagram posts till we reach the ground floor.

when I heard her say that she will give us a chance, I felt things that I had never felt before.

I felt happy...

I decided to be patient and give her time, but I lost control when she refused to kiss me.

I hate seeing her cry and I felt guilty, which is weird because I usually enjoy people's misery and find entertainment in causing them pain.

But with her it's just so hard to not care when she is upset, I just want her to like me back.

I started planning the ball the night I met her because I knew she would be mine, as much as I hate that she will be exposed to my enemies....I have to do it because it's a tradition.

Once a knight takes over the mafia he should throw a ball and introduce the girl that will rule with him.

She does things to me that no one has ever done without realizing it, she drives me crazy.

We are in the elevator and she is texting someone on her phone ignoring me as she did all day.

she smiles as her eyes read something.

Waves of jealousy and possessiveness shoot through my veins.

Who is she texting?

is it a guy?

no no calm down you did enough today.

I clear my throat and ask " who are you texting?", " sofie" she answers in a not so friendly tone.

We reach the ground floor that is filled with employees.

I wrap my arms around her waist wanting everyone to know she is mine.

we walk towards the door and leave to my car.

I open the door for her wanting to do anything for her even if it's as small as this.

she gets in silently, I don't like this.

I make my way to the driver's seat and get in.

After driving for 5 minutes her phone rings and she picks it up.

" hey" she says in a soft voice unlike the one she used talking to me earlier.

" ehhh maybe" she laughs awkwardly.

who is she talking to?

she stays quiet for a while listening to what the other person is saying then whines " but it smells and tastes like cat food".

What is she talking about? .

she rolls her eyes and says " uh ah try it and tell me if you can take it twice a week".

what are they talking about? Taste what?

" yes I did because I had flue not because I stopped taking it" she huffs annoyance clear in her voice.

She listened to whoever is on the other line and then gasps and looks at her phone in disbelief, she huffs again and puts her phone in her pocket.

"What is it?" I ask.

" nothing" she mutters coldly.

Her coldness is beginning to piss me off, " what tastes like cat food?" I asks trying to sound as calm as possible.

She turns her gaze to the window " it's nothing".

I am trying not to lose control like earlier, I am trying to be calm but damn her attitude is pissing me off.

" Angelo you promised to make things work and to leave your attitude behind remember?".

she looks at me and says " yeah well nothing could work if one of us is an asshole to the other".

She would've been dead if she was someone else.

However she's not someone else, she's herself , the woman I fucking want so I have to take whatever she's throwing my way.

I clench my jaw to maintain my anger and say " watch your pretty little mouth Angelo ".

She fucking rolls her eyes at me again and scoffs.

I don't know if I'm turned on or pissed, the tightness of my dress pants tells me that turned me on but the reason she did pisses me off.

" don't roll your eyes at me.".

She scoffs and turns to look at the window one more time leaving me with all these emotions and desires.

I haven't been able to touch any other woman ever since I saw her so once again, my right hand will do me a favor when I'm home.

" Steve will get ball gowns for you to choose from and do your make up and hair." I say remembering the ball.

she just nods and continues staring at the street.

I park in front of her door expecting a bye or anything but all I get is the slam of my door.

she leaves to her apartment without giving me a chance.

what the fuck?

This is too much bullshit she can't keep ignoring me like this.

My phone distracts me just as I decide to go after her and remind her that I'm her boyfriend.

it's Austin.

we spoke a few times last week but the tension is still there.

Another thing about me is that I don't apologize, he knows it and we usually just randomly start talking again but this time is different.

" what's up?" I answer.

he clears his throat " how was your day?", " good, you?" I say not knowing what to say anymore.

"Good" he pauses for a while " wanna go get a drink?".

" sure I can use one "

we bid our goodbyes and hang up.

I mentally note that I will deal with her later when I am calm because I don't want to lose control again.

ꙬꙬꙬꙬꙬꙬꙬꙬꙬ

I park my car in the club's vip parking and go in, the club is a little empty but not completely.

I see Austin sitting on a couch and make my way towards him.

He looks wasted as he smiles at the  2 trays of Tequila next to him.

he drinks 3 shots when I sit in front of him.

" hello ace" he slurs.

how many shots did he take?

I know he doesn't get drunk easily.

" I can't stop thinking about her man, I tried to forget her and call it a night but I couldn't touch a woman without thinking of her" he admits taking another shot.

The she is known, sofie.

" you will talk to her soon let's take you home now " I say holding him up.

he pushes my hand away and slurs " you don't understand because you see nessa everyday, I haven't seen sofie since that night 3 weeks ago" .

he tries to stand up but fail miserably, he collapses on the floor and chuckles as if it's funniest thing ever.

I support his body on my shoulder and walk him out.

Fucking great!

I came here to drink a little and clam down but here I am dealing with a drunk Austin which is not so great.

I put him in the backseat and drive to his place.

𒊹︎AN
Good morning/afternoon/evening everyone! I hope you're having a good day.

𖦹Question of the day𖦹

Whats something you do every single day because you simply want to?

Friendly reminder---> I'm always free and here to listen if you're going through something and need to vent.

𝚆𝚘𝚛𝚍 𝚌𝚘𝚞𝚗𝚝~2465

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

231K 6.2K 32
"Stop-" I said and he raised an eyebrow in confusion. "Stop what?" "Stop telling me you care." I replied. "Why?" "Because I'll fall for you." I rep...
149K 3.5K 32
ABOUT THE STORY "Where am I? I woke up slowly, feeling groggy and drowsy and really out of place. Then it hit me. Everything came rushing back to me...
172K 2.9K 100
!Book one out of four! There is a part two to this book you don't have to read it but if you would like to it's called "My princess to the Black Wido...
153K 1.7K 6
Marcus narrowed his eyes at her and brought a hand up, tangling his hand in her hair and tugging on it so she was looking up at him. "You're asking f...