The Only One- Park Jimin

Por StrongBeautiful16

WARNING! This book might make you fall in love with the Bangtan boys, if you aren't already! (If you enjoy go... Más

Chapter 1- First Impressions
Chapter 2- Getting to know him
Chapter 3- Surprise!
Chapter 4- Words
Chapter 5- Vulnerable
Chapter 6- Friends Again?
Chapter 7- Truth or Dare?
Chapter 8- Fight
Chapter 9- The Truth Always Comes Out
Chapter 10- It's Real
Chapter 11- After
Chapter 12- Soon
Chapter 13- Sports Games and Dating?
Chapter 14- Best Night Of My Life
Chapter 15- What If It's Love
Chapter 16- New Opportunities
Chapter 17- I'll Be There For You
Chapter 18- A for Effort
Chapter 19- Trip
Chapter 20- Niagara Pho Pho!
Chapter 21- Double Date (Yep, again)
Chapter 22- Anniversary
Chapter 23- Confrontation
Chapter 24- Blame
Chapter 25- Driving and Painting
Author's Note
Chapter 26- Graduation

Chapter 27- The Only One For Me

60 14 68
Por StrongBeautiful16

Song to listen to/song that fits the chapter: 

The Only One For Me - By Brian McKnight 

(because I may or may not have named the story that because I was listening to the song one day and decided it's a good title 😂)

******

The next few weeks are filled with work and planning and more college thinking. I visit some more, but I still have a few weeks to make my decision. And I'm going to use as much time as I can. 

I spend tons of time with Eva and Sarah, hanging out at their place before they go off to their respective colleges. 

And of course, I almost never leave my best friend's sides. 

When the day comes to decide, I know what I am going to pick. Because it feels right. 

I tell my parents, and they nod, telling me that I am making the right decision. 

Then I head over to the guy's. "Hey, everyone," I smile when I see them all. 

"Hi!" They reply enthusiastically. 

"So... what did you decide?" Jungkook asks, looking worried. 

I look around at all of their beautiful, kind faces, and then eventually make eye contact with Jimin. I can almost understand what he's saying without any words actually being spoken. He nods. 

"I am going to go to Colorado."

There's an immediate outburst of noise. Some of them start arguing with me, a few hug me, and Jimin just stands there, smiling sadly. He knew what I was going to pick. 

"Guys," I say. "I don't want to leave any of you. But this is the right choice for me. I have to do what feels right for my future."

The arguing doesn't stop. Hobi's face is blank and no one looks happy. 

"Guys, she made her choice," Jimin adds in, coming to stand next to me, wrapping his right arm around my waist comfortingly. "We have to support her."

There's a lot of nodding. "Fine," Tae says. "But I'm not happy about this."

I hug him tightly. "I am going to miss you so much."

Don't cry, don't cry, don't cry, I urge myself.

Everyone forms a giant group hug, and the tears start to fall. God, I wish the college was closer. 

"You're all going to visit a lot, right?" I ask, sniffing. 

"Of course," they reply. 

"We will have the whole time this summer to hang out as well," Jin adds. 

Namjoon nods. "And we can come to Colorado for all the holidays and any weekends we want."

Hobi wipes a few tears. My heart aches. "You can come down too," he whispers to me.

I laugh a watery laugh. "I will, I promise."

Yoongi is staring around at all of us. He's not as sentimental as the rest of us. "Guys... you do realize that there's a thing called Facetime right? And texting."

I laugh and hug him too. "I'm so glad there is."

Hobi rolls his eyes at Yoongi. "You know you're still sad about it."

Yoongi nods, and wipes his eyes a little. "Of course I am."

We all hug again. "But yes, thank goodness for phones," I chuckle, and they nod vigorously. 

I am so sad to be leaving them. They are my lights. But I also know that this is the right decision and that this won't be the end of seeing them. I'm sure we'll text excessively every day, Facetime, and visit a ton. 

There will be many more adventures and hilarious moments with them all, I am quite sure of that. 

Once everyone is done hugging, I pull Jimin towards me, away from everyone. "I am so sorry," I mutter to him. 

He shakes his head, and wipes a fallen tear off my cheek. "Don't be sorry. You made the right choice, the one that suits you."

I nod, trying not to cry. "I don't want to break up, though."

Jimin's mouth shoots open. "Break up? What the heck are you talking about?"

"I thought that was what was going to happen."

He laughs. "No way. Never. Long distance is hard, but again, we have ways to stay in contact. Who knows, maybe eventually, after visiting a lot, I'll decide that I love Colorado too. You never know. But I'm not breaking up with you, no matter what."

I kiss him hard, and then wrap my arms around him tightly. "You are so amazing," I tell him.

He smiles. "You are."

"No you are."

"You."

I go to respond, but then start laughing. "We both are?"

He chuckles and nods. 

Suddenly Jungkook pokes his head into the room. "I'm the best."

I giggle. "Yes Jungkook. You are."

"Hey, what about me?" Jin demands. 

Everyone's laughing. "And you. And all of us."

******

Apart from that one sad day, the rest of the summer is full of fun. We hang out a lot, going to water parks, the movies, going on bike rides, and more. 

We have a beginning of the summer party, and invite tons of people. We have a potluck and go swimming at Sarah's house. 

There's a game of volleyball in the water, diving contests, and tons of food. Thankfully, I do remember my sunscreen then. 

The summertime goes by quickly, as most do, but none of us care, because every day brings a new adventure and more time spent together. 

And I spend every second with Jimin. 

*******

A few weeks before school starts up, we all drive to Colorado. My parents drive in one car together, and then the 8 of us, (me and the guys) ride in a different care. Because taking a plane with so many people is expensive and would probably cause disaster. We'd probably end up annoying all the other passengers on the flight. 

So we just have a road trip instead. 

Then we all explore Colorado, and they help me set up my dorm room.

We're all unpacking my boxes and suitcases, pulling out clothes and school supplies, when suddenly Jungkook yelps quietly and drops something that he was holding. "What?" I ask. 

His face is a deep red, and he doesn't respond. 

Jimin snorts. "He accidentally picked up your underwear."

Hobi hears this and starts dying laughing, which results in everyone laughing too. "Jungkook," I laugh. "It's fine."

He giggles too, his ears still bright red. 

We set up my desk and fill the dresser and closet with clothes, and then put a few decorations around to liven the place up. Tae grins mischievously at me, and I nod at him to go ahead with the plan. 

"Oh, Jimin, why don't you unpack this bag," Tae suggests, holding out a duffel bag.

He nods and accepts it. "What's in here?" He asks. "It's so light."

I choke back a laugh. "I think it has some more decorations and posters to put up." I shrug nonchalantly. 

The rest of the guys keep continuing setting up, and I pretend to do the same, until I hear Jimin groan. "What is it?" Jungkook asks. 

He turns around to face us, holding up a large poster for all of us to see. 

It's a poster full of hot actors, shirtless. 

Jimin's face is just blank. 

Which makes it even better. And so we all start dying laughing again. Yoongi and Namjoon go up to inspect it closer, and suddenly Yoongi starts laughing. "Did one of you make this poster?"

Taehyung nods. "Me and Hanna already thought of this as a fun joke, and so I decided to make one that would annoy Jimin."

Yoongi is pointing at one of the guys on the poster. "Tae, did you put a picture of yourself on it?"

Hobi rushes over to see and falls over laughing. "He did!" He wheezes. 

Among the hot shirtless guys that decorate the poster is a picture of Tae, making the world's weirdest face. 

We're all dying laughing. 

"I put funny picture of all of you in there," Tae explains. He points at tiny images mixed in with all the abs, pointing out each one of the guy's faces. 

(Just some of the ones Tae might put. I'm sorry, I just had to include these hilarious faces, hope it makes you laugh 😂)

"Very creative, Tae," I chuckle, patting him on the arm. "I will gladly put this on my wall."

Jimin groans again. "Are you putting it up for the abs, or for the funny faces?"

Everyone responds at once, for me. "Abs," I say, with Tae and Hobi knowing me too well and saying the exact same thing. The other guys say differently. 

Jimin finally laughs. "You got me."

We finish decorating, and get food. A couple days later we head back to enjoy a few more days of summer before I'm permanently going to Colorado.

One day, a few days before I leave, the eight of us decide to head to the beach, our signature spot, all of us filled with bitter-sweet feelings. 

As I gaze at the sunset, thoughts and feelings flow freely through my mind. I am excited for the future, but nostalgic for the past. I guess that's what the present is like, a bit of all three emotions. I can remember the past moments, and look forward to the future while also staying grounded in the present. Because there will come a time where I won't be as sure of my life as I am now, but right now I just want to live in the moment.

There will be many more memories to come, and I can't wait to see my friends all the time, whether on Facetime, or if they come to Colorado. I'm a college girl now, and I'm excited for the future. And I'm so glad I have my friends and Jimin to support me through it all.

Distance is just an excuse to give up. And we're staying together. 

I have my close friends, and they are all I will ever need. They all have inspired me and made me who I am today. Namjoon has helped me stay strong and helped me remember to be serious but also goofy and that being smart is amazing. Yoongi has showed me that people are more than what you see on the outside, and that sometimes the kindest people are the ones who are quiet. Jin has taught me to not care about what others think, and that even if you're an adult, you can be a kid, and sometimes that's the best way to enjoy life. Tae has taught me to be goofy and weird and be myself around everyone, and taught me how to be there for my friends and family. Jungkook taught me to work hard and stay determined, but also never forget to enjoy the small things. Hobi has inspired me to smile as much as I can, let go of my worries, and just enjoy life with smiles and laughter. They have all taught me so much, inspired me, made me smile, made me laugh. 

And Jimin. 

He taught me to love. 

Right now, I have him, the man I'm in love with, the one who I never want to let go. Maybe I have that control, maybe I don't. But I'm not letting a second of time go by without spending it with him.

Park Jimin, love of my life, whatever happens, you are and will always be; the only one for me. 

The End.

A/N: I can't believe we finally made it! I have had so much fun writing the story, and reading your comments, I'm sad it's over but I'm so grateful too! 

I might be coming out with another story soon, it might not be a fanfiction, or maybe it will, we'll have to see! 

Anyway, thank you guys so so so much for everything, I love you guys so much, and I hope you guys enjoyed this story! 💜 💜 

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

9.6K 357 17
" take care. but remember, we are still not friends. " ••• 》 in which a girl has to face her worst nightmare of an enemy and turn him into a dream co...
224K 3.5K 59
Imagines/short stories with the guys of BTS. Actually, just what comes to my mind. Best ranking: 📌#1 thoughts [out of 81k]
6.5K 255 37
a story wherein song bomi has to choose between jeon jungkook and park jimin. . . sort of. * © herxhope | 2017 ツ
51.8K 1.9K 41
So this story started at a parking lot of a building in the city of beauty Seoul, South Korea! Let's give a proper intro to our characters! Y/N is...