The Only One- Park Jimin

By StrongBeautiful16

WARNING! This book might make you fall in love with the Bangtan boys, if you aren't already! (If you enjoy go... More

Chapter 1- First Impressions
Chapter 2- Getting to know him
Chapter 3- Surprise!
Chapter 4- Words
Chapter 5- Vulnerable
Chapter 6- Friends Again?
Chapter 7- Truth or Dare?
Chapter 8- Fight
Chapter 9- The Truth Always Comes Out
Chapter 11- After
Chapter 12- Soon
Chapter 13- Sports Games and Dating?
Chapter 14- Best Night Of My Life
Chapter 15- What If It's Love
Chapter 16- New Opportunities
Chapter 17- I'll Be There For You
Chapter 18- A for Effort
Chapter 19- Trip
Chapter 20- Niagara Pho Pho!
Chapter 21- Double Date (Yep, again)
Chapter 22- Anniversary
Chapter 23- Confrontation
Chapter 24- Blame
Chapter 25- Driving and Painting
Author's Note
Chapter 26- Graduation
Chapter 27- The Only One For Me

Chapter 10- It's Real

76 34 41
By StrongBeautiful16

Oh god. Did he hear me and Tae and Hobi talking? Oh god, oh god. I race from the room, heading outside. I blink rapidly in the bright sunlight, and I step onto the grass, trying to figure out what to say. Jimin is standing there, hair tousled and looking conflicted.

"Jimin," I start. "About what you heard-"

Suddenly he rushes towards me, pulling me towards him, and his lips crash onto mine. I'm stunned, my heart racing a million times per second. I close my eyes, my hands reaching up into his silky hair. His lips are soft against mine.

After a while I pull back, so happy I can barely breathe. "What- what was that?"

"I just wanted to try it," he responds, panting slightly, sweeping his hands into his hair.

"But, but, you said you just wanted to be friends..."

"Yeah, well, I think I changed my mind," he says huskily.

It goes silent for a few moments.

"I really like you," I add, my voice barely above a whisper. I feel brave.

Jimin smiles, and I do too. His smile is so contagious. "I like you too."

He leans and kisses me again, a bit slower this time, biting my lower lip gently. It's soothing and soft and ignites a fire in my chest. When he then takes my hand in his, his fingers enveloping mine, I think I sigh.

"What are we going to tell the guys?" I ask eventually.

Jimin glances at me. "How about we keep it our little secret?" He asks, looking at me in a sexy mysterious way.

And so of course I agree.

When we walk back inside, he releases my hand and walks a bit faster into the living room. I don't look at him for fear of losing my ability to think again. Park Jimin just kissed me!! My brain is spewing with thoughts, and my hand abruptly comes up to my mouth, feeling where his lips just were. I blush.

Jimin shakes his head slightly at me, knowingly, making me blush even harder.

"Hey, what are you two sayin?" Hobi asks, sprawled on Tae's lap. "Stop doing your telepathic conversation thing."

I look over at him. "We were just saying how you shouldn't be so obvious about your crush on Taehyung."

Hobi looks shocked, and sits up. "Nah, nah," he tells Tae. "Don't listen to them."

We all grin, and Tae plays along, winking slyly at Hobi. When Tae starts making kissy faces at him, Hobi gets up and scooches next to Namjoon, who is trying very hard not to laugh.

Jin suddenly enters the room, jumps into a hilarious model pose, and yells, "Dance partyyyy!"

Jimin jumps up immediately, ready to show off his incredible dance ability.

Hobi starts to dance around, flapping his arms, per the usual. He claps his hands together. "I'm readyyy!"

(HOBI, HOW ARE YOU THIS PRECIOUS OF A HUMAN BEING I LOVE YOU) 

We get Just Dance situated, and first up is Jimin, Jin, Hobi, and Namjoon. The rest of us sit off to the side and in front of them to judge who the best is. We're divided between Jimin and Hobi. They're both incredible. (Namjoon and Jin are amazing too, don't get me wrong.)

They start off a bit sloppy, but being the talented guys they are, they pick up the choreography almost immediately. I focus on Jin and Hobi, laughing at Jin's facial expressions. But then I find myself drawn to Jimin. The way he dances is so enrapturing. There's something so beautiful and fluid and incredible about it.

When he's done, I'm in awe.

I then go up with Yoongi, Tae, and Jungkook. I decide I will try to look hot too, (I'm not a bad dancer, certainly not as good as any of them) but, uh, that does not go well. Who knew how hard it is to look sexy while dancing? I look constipated. Or angry. Or both.

So hats off to those who can look hot at the same time.

When I finish my dance, Jimin is laughing. At me.

"What?" I demand.

"It's just- your face." He is dying laughing. "Why do you look like you're in pain? Why do you look like you want to kill someone?"

I start to laugh too. "I'm sorry, we can't all be as hot as... as hot as Jin!"

Jimin smirks at me knowingly.

Jin bows and blows me a kiss. (WWH, worldwide handsome, you know?)

Eventually the two of them progress to the final round, and they decide to do a freestyle dance instead. Jin plays some music with a good beat, and we watch closely as they compete. (I swear I didn't mean to rhyme here 😂).

Each of them hit their moves incredibly hard, and so it's difficult to decide. Suddenly, Jimin gets so into his dance, he yanks his shirt over his head, excited and motivated. Hobi is so shocked and annoyed he stops dancing.

Jin starts laughing, hiccupping. Tae is dying laughing silently, pointing. Hobi just stands there, shaking his head.

But mannnnnn. Who knew Jimin was so fit and strong?

I can't even.

Jimin collapses on the floor, sweaty, looking at everyone. "Well?"

Yoongi claps. "Damn, guys."

Hobi groans. "Why, Jimin, why?"

Jimin smiles somewhat boastfully, but shrugs. "Who won?"

There's a lot of muttering and debating. "I, Namjoon, vote for Hobi as the all-time winner," he says.

"You're too modest," Jimin groans. "You're only choosing him because you can't handle if one of us actually shows a bit of skin."

Tae also votes for Hobi, somewhat reluctantly, Jin goes for Jimin, as does Yoongi. Jungkook picks Hobi, but immediately adds that they were both great.

Hobi looks excited. He has one more vote above Jimin.

Then they all look at me expectantly.

"Ah this is hard," I say. "You're both amazing... but, Jimin-"

"Ugh," Tae replies. "You're just excited about seeing his rock-hard abs. Join team Hobi!"

I glare. "I am not."

"Are too."

"Before you interrupted me," I begin, and Tae sticks his tongue out at me. I give him a noogie. "I was going to say Jimin was really good, but I think Hobi may have done a smidge better. I don't condone cheating, and Jimin used his abs to try and win." I shrug.

Tae and Hobi clap.

"Yes, exactly!" Hobi says. "I won fair and square and no one had to see my abs to decide that."

Jimin rolls his eyes. He pulls his shirt back over his head, and I struggle not to beg him not to. 

Oh boy, what have I become. 

Hi everyone! Thank you so much for reading, it means so much to me!!

Hope you have a wonderful day! ♥️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

145K 6.7K 70
A talented and stubborn young female artist suddenly had a life-changing experience when 7 male singers came to her life. An innocent meeting leads t...
11.5K 1.1K 16
Jungkook: Shameless, serious, brutally honest, and emotionless. Jimin: Loud, outgoing, adorable...and most of all, extremely clumsy. Oddly enough t...
1.6K 756 20
A hard love story between 2 young people.They love each other so much.But will the fate let them be together? Jimin:My angel dont go! Yn:My love dont...
224K 3.5K 59
Imagines/short stories with the guys of BTS. Actually, just what comes to my mind. Best ranking: šŸ“Œ#1 thoughts [out of 81k]