HIS PAIN AND HER LOVE(END)

By prishisaxena

I had been so afraid to open my heart to her, because I had been abandoned, neglected and very hurt, but she... More

PART 1
Part 2
Part 3
NOTE
LAST PART

INTRO

654 27 2
By prishisaxena

hello ,

"Only love can heal. Start by healing yourself. LOVE!"

As i was going througt the fb i found a story which inspired me to WRITE this os . I hope you will love this short story. soo lets beging.....CHARACTER Twinkle taneja: 23years simlpe loveing and caring girl belong to middle class family only earning person in the family.works in cafe .she is very strong girls,she is mature and bubbly at a same time .if you harm her she is fire.Kunj Sarna: 25-year famous business man off delhi . play boy(due to his past) want to bye every thing by money. if he like any thing it has to be of kunj sarna any how . very nice boy in worlds eyes. he is alone .only friend is yuvi .Yuvraj Luthera: best friend of yuvi owner of cafe where twinkle work.

THIS STORY WILL HAVE ONLY 4-5 PARTS .

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10K 676 18
Story of two different hearts who came together and were married to each other because of there family !!! soon were in love with each other , it was...
31.1K 841 10
This is a short story on our twinj and u all must have understood by its title only that what it is about. Yes this story is about twinkle's pregnanc...
148K 9.3K 55
They love each other, He was betrayed, She was broken, Will hurt meet heal, will their love heal their wounds or it'll be just concealed!!! Check...
31.9K 2.2K 26
Twinkle Taneja a middle class girl whose family has taught her everything about what a girl should do. How she should behave in a society, what shoul...