defying fate // taegyu

By prodtaejun

DEFYING FATE © prodtaejun 2020 SYNOPSIS: A peek into the lives of Beomgyu and Taehyun as soulmates. More

[#]
soulmate mark
healing
shoelace
affection
pda
help
cold fingers
essay
18th (i)
critique paper
healing (ii)
walk away
dream
hiding
huening kai's shift
shampoo
messages (i)
18th (ii)
taking pictures
sweater
downpour
messages (ii)
seventeen (i)
hoodie thief
seventeen (ii)
raindrops
messages (iii)
doodles
camping with stars
twisted fate
messages (iv)
best friends
sleepy head
glue
thirty days (i)
thirty days (ii)
thirty days (iii)
one kiss
home
warm
dancing
[#]
[+] errands

middle school crush

996 69 1
By prodtaejun

taehyun walks past beomgyu's lunch table, not sparing him a glance. beomgyu wonders if taehyun even knows he exists.

"stop staring at him," soobin shoves three cheese fries in beomgyu's open mouth, and despite almost choking, he chews to continue his stare on the particular red haired boy from across the hall. "just tell me what happened that night and i'll give you a pass. because for goodness sake, gyu! our junior?!"

panic arises beomgyu when people starts giving them looks. perhaps soobin have said that a little too loud. "can you be quiet?"

he receives an eye roll. soobin knew beomgyu became attracted to the boy after the victory ball (his ears were almost bleeding from all the rant beomgyu made about how "perfect" taehyun is), but beomgyu refuses to tell him what exactly happened that night. considering how infatuated his best friend is, he could only theorize. "did you kiss?" soobin asks, but he got no reply. he decided to just drop it as he figures that the silence was an indication that his friend got played; taehyun kissed beomgyu that night and now he's hangup on it while the other is acting like nothing happened.

but, no.

beomgyu's silence was due to the fact that he didn't kiss taehyun.

there was no intimate moment shared during the victory ball where he first saw him. but rather, it was a polite smile and an eye contact that lasted for a few seconds. as cliché as it seems, beomgyu believes it was love at first sight. he was just so drawn to taehyun's presence that day that he would physically flinch if they coincidentally got snacks from the snack bar at the same time.

'oh, god. why am i acting like this over a second year boy?!' beomgyu slaps his hand to his cheeks. he needs to get a grip of himself. that's his junior! him crushing on taehyun is very inappropriate!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

167K 4.6K 55
Campus bad boy Yeonjun doesn't care about studies and just does what he wants, messing around with his friends and having fun. But what happens when...
23.2K 1K 34
EMBRACING FATE © prodtaejun 2022 SYNOPSIS: Kai sees the perfect life Yeonjun and Soobin have together, and knows that he's only meant to love from af...
339K 22.9K 28
❝⁣ we're gonna fucking die here! ❞ ❝⁣ you know what? considering how fucking loud you are, we most definitely will! ❞ ㅡ romance stories always starts...
133K 6.2K 20
Where Taehyun is in love with Beomgyu but Beomgyu isn't. #2 on Taegyu on 15th Jan, 2020