Bend The Rules , Stiles Stili...

By TPWKSWIFT

[BOOK 2] "š™ž 'š™¢ š™£š™¤š™© š™Øš™–š™®š™žš™£š™œ š™®š™¤š™Ŗ'š™§š™š š™”š™®š™žš™£š™œ, š™—š™Ŗš™© š™®š™¤š™Ŗ'š™§š™š š™”š™šš™–š™«š™žš™£š™œ š™¤š™Ŗš™© š™©š™š™š... More

[ intro, cast & playlist ! ]
[ part I, season 3a ! ]
[ 1 ] tattoo
[ 2 ] first day back
[ 3 ] a birthday to remember
[ 4 ] dead giveaway
[ 5 ] the abandoned bank
[ 6 ] the truth will come out eventually
[ 7 ] human sacrifices
[ 8 ] family business
[ 9 ] what will it be, sister?
[ 10 ] trouble in paradise
[ 11 ] glen capri
[ 12 ] the ledge
[ 13 ] electrocuted
[ 14 ] the ultimate betrayal
[ 15 ] too many truths
[ 17 ] you trynna kill me, argent?
[ 18 ] what's plan B?
[ 19 ] guardian
[ 20 ] but I'm not him
[ 21 ] she'd rather break his heart than kill him
[ 22 ] reason to stay
[ 23 ] it means something to me
[ 24 ] emotional tether
[ 25 ] broken promise
[ 26 ] for old time's sake
[ part I epilogue ! ]
[ part II, season 3b ! ]
[ 27 ] change is a good thing
[ 28 ] don't you ever feel guilt?
[ 29 ] it's kind of the point
[ 30 ] so, did you miss me?
[ 31 ] red paint
[ 32 ] under one condition
[ 33 ] i can't say the same about you
[ 34 ] what the hell are you waiting for?
[ 35 ] i missed you
[ 36 ] oh baby, you have no idea
[ 37 ] 187
[ 38 ] manipulation
[ 39 ] stiles and his suspicions
[ 40 ] brotherly concern
[ 41 ] devil's night
[ 42 ] roles reversed
[ 43 ] missing the twin flame
[ 44 ] if you were to take a guess
[ 45 ] raise hell
[ 46 ] the first outburst
[ 47 ] allison was right
[ 48 ] the rules of the nogitsunes
[ 49 ] full control
[ 50 ] what is this, an intervention?
[ 51 ] a message to pass along
[ 52 ] the most beautiful form of self destruction
[ 53 ] do you trust him?
[ 54 ] don't test me
[ 55 ] trick, after trick, after trick
[ 56 ] you should've heard her screams
[ 57 ] locked away
[ 58 ] the beginning of the eichen house nightmare
[ 59 ] he's already been hurt enough
[ 60 ] where she belongs
[ 61 ] sell out
[ 62 ] nightmare illusions
[ 63 ] pull the trigger
[ 64 ] try your best to clean this one up
[ 65 ] make that two calls
[ 66 ] inside the minds
[ 67 ] out of a flame
[ 68 ] did you choose this life?
[ 69 ] 'til the end
[ 70 ] allison argent
[ 71 ] silver arrowheads
[ 72 ] the divine move
[ 73 ] agnes epeler
[ 74 ] only time will tell
[ 75 ] selfless sacrifice
[ part II epilogue ! ]

[ 16 ] the time is right

14.9K 564 2.1K
By TPWKSWIFT

THE TIME IS RIGHT

                      ASPEN ALWAYS BELIEVED IN KARMA; she was a strong believer in the idea that if you do good things with the life you're given, that the universe will reward you. And if your soul becomes blackened and corrupted with the actions and choices you make, that it will always come back to bite you.

But Aspen was a good person. She'd never done anything in her life that was deliberately done to harm somebody else, she wished the best upon everyone— and she saw the good in them too.

So why was she the one that was stuck with such a painful fait? There was no winning here. Here she laid on her bed, cradled gently in the arms of the boy she's loved her whole life, knowing that there's no way it can possibly last.

"You didn't kill your mother, Asp." Stiles said softly to her, "And screw nature for making it look that way."

"I know..." she whispered back, but not completely convinced of her words, "I just— I wish I had like... one family member that was alive and not completely evil."

"Your family doesn't define you, though." Stiles replied, "You define yourself."

"Woah, you should write a book." She chuckled at his meaningful words.

He laughed too, planting a kiss on her forehead as he traced his fingers up and down her arm.

"I love you so much, you know that?" Stiles' soft voice filled the room.

Aspen nodded lightly, a small smile creeping on her lips. Hearing Stiles say he loves her will never not make her smile.

"I do." she spoke softly, "And no matter what happens, I'll never stop loving you."

"Don't talk like that." Stiles was quick to say, his fingers delicately tracing up and down her arm.

"Sorry," said Aspen, "I just... want you to know that, that's all."

Following an impulse, Aspen adjusted her position so that she was now facing Stiles, her arms wrapped around his neck. She pressed her delicate lips onto his, pouring all the love and passion she held for him into their embrace.

His hands found themselves entangled in her brown locks, continuing to deepen their kiss.

Their kiss was like opening up their souls to one another, tasting feeling and seeing every colour of the rainbow in their own sensual way, almost like catching a smile in a bottle, it's softness, its sweetness. Breathing in each other like a cool inhalation of oxygen to warm their hearts. Like nothing in the world exists but them. This feeling like they're levitating off the ground floating in the air, and what they were feeling cannot be put into words, nor has there get been any part of speech or figure of speech invented to describe it.

They broke away from the kiss, only to catch their breaths, and then Aspen began trailing her lips along his jaw, slowly making her way to his neck. The feeling of her lips on his skin was a feeling Stiles would never be able to erase, but also never get enough of.

Aspen was now straddled on his lap, their soft embrace turning more and more sensual as the brunette left kisses all over him. Stiles' breathing had already picked up it's pace, as he now decided to take control; flipping Aspen's body so that she was now the one beneath him, looking up into his eyes, with a huge smile on her face.

"Is it your turn now?" she raised her brows at him, her eyes drifting to his neck which had faint stains of her red lipstick all over it.

"Hell yeah it is." Stiles replied, his voice seeping with confidence as he took both of her hands together, pinning them above her head, and taking his turn to connect his lips with the soft skin of her neck.

Stiles' kisses were filled with more pressure than hers, which were sure to be leaving marks. Aspen let out a sensual gasp at the sensation, and then she felt his lips curl up into a smirk as they trailed down from her neck to her chest.

"This escalated—" she breathed heavily, hesitating as she tried to hold back moans, "pretty quickly..."

"Do you want me to stop?" he asked, looking up at her.

"Of course not." she chuckled lightly, and felt his lips back on her skin.

Stiles' hand tugged on the hem of her t shirt, becoming more in control as he brought it up to her neck, delicately removing the article of clothing, leaving her in her black lace bra, still clad in her jeans on the bottom half.

Deciding the playing field had to be even, Aspen grabbed the bottom of his shirt with both her hands, and quickly brought it over his head— leaving the two of them shirtless.

Over the summer, the two of them had gotten heated together multiple times, and a couple of those times resulted in items of clothing being removed, but there was always something that brought their moments to an abrupt end. They'd never really done anything more than a heated make out.

Aspen interlocked her fingers around his neck, bringing his body back down on hers as their lips reconnected, even more intensely than before. Then the moment escalated to something they'd never gotten to before— Aspen's fingers found themselves tugging at the belt of his trousers, signalling that she wanted them off.

"Are you sure?" Stiles asked softly, knowing this was further than what they were used to.

"Never been so sure of anything in my life." Aspen smiled back.

If and when the day eventually came that she was forced to leave Beacon Hills, doomed to spend the rest of her life slowly watching herself become someone she wouldn't recognise anymore, she'd always regret it if she never allowed herself this one thing she always wanted.

"I don't want you doing this because you think there won't be another chance or anything—"

"That's not it." she interrupted him, "I just— I really want this; I really want you."

"You have me."

"You know what I mean." she giggled lightly, her cheeks flushing with a rose tint.

Stiles began unbuttoning her jeans, and in a matter of seconds, they were pooled at her ankles, leaving her in just her underwear. He followed suit, removing his belt and taking off his own trousers with assistance from her.

Aspen flipped herself so she was back on top of him again, her hair falling over her face as she smiled down at him.

In Stiles' eyes, she looked like an angel. He placed a hand upon his cheek, his thumb grazing the soft contour of her mouth, where she tried hard not to bite down on her lip at the sight of him like this; his hair was messy and fluffed up from where she had tugged on it, and his eyes were filled with adoration, yet hungry lust at the same time.

"I am so crazy about you." he whispered huskily, which made Aspen smirk more than smile at the sound of his words.

"Yeah, well, it took you long enough." she retorted wittily.

Not allowing him room for a response, she crashed her lips upon his yet again, tangling her hands in his scruffy hair, as he did the same.

She always did love his buzzcut, but she loved that she had something to hold onto now.

Yet again, Stiles took the dominant side again, flipping their bodies around on her mattress, finding his body placed between her legs, which were now wrapped around his waist, creating a friction between them that made her let out a quiet moan.

Stiles took the next step in ramping up their moment, his fingers tracing the hem of her lace underwear, the subtle contact making her legs shudder already.

His fingers crept underneath the soft fabric, and without word of warning, he thrusted two fingers into her, making her release another built up moan.

"Easy there," Stiles chuckled, smiling and smirking at her, "Don't want Scott or Isaac to hear you."

His comment made her bite down on her lower lip, remembering that she wasn't the only one living under this roof.

The pace of his fingers started out slow, making her hips buck slowly, enjoying the pleasure he was making her feel. After a few long pumps, he picked up the pace, making her mouth fall wide open, but she refrained from releasing her moan, only making him smirk as he continued to work his hand on her clit.

"That feels..." she breathed heavily, not able to finish her sentence.

"Good?" he finished it for her, watching her nod in confirmation, "Better than Jackson?"

Her jaw fell open again, but this time it was from the shock of his words rather than sexual pleasure.

She couldn't believe he had just asked her that, but then she remembered that Stiles could be the jealous type sometimes.

"You are unbelievable." she breathed, but her comment made him insert a third finger, making her moan quietly, biting down on her lip yet again to stifle her sounds.

"Say it," he said quietly, planting a kiss on one of her breasts, "Say I make you feel better than he did."

"You really need your ego stroked that much?" she countered, finding a new confidence in bed where she felt tempted to challenge him.

"It's a simple question, Asp." he said back, his lips tracking all the way up from her chest to her neck, finding amusement in hearing her breath hitch.

"It's hard to judge." she smirked, knowing that answer would rile him up a bit.

She had thought their first time would be a little bit more soft and wholesome than this, but if Stiles really wanted to bring jealousy into bed, she could entertain it a little while.

"Oh really?" he muttered, kissing the upper end of her neck passionately.

"Mhmm." she moaned, "You're not exactly on the same playing field..."

Stiles took his lips off of the skin of her neck, his eyes darkened in lust as he looked down at her, seeing the smirk on her lips.

"You don't think I went through enough jealousy last year?" he cocked his brows as he tilted his head at her.

"I could say the same to you." she smirked, but the smirk on her lips was washed off as Stiles picked up the face of his fingers again, making her release a moan she had been holding back, which then made a smirk grow across his own lips.

The next few moments went without words, Aspen's bedroom being filled with the sounds of Aspen's stifled moans and heavy breaths, as Stiles worked his fingers to her climax.

When she finally did reach her high, her eyes rolled into the back of her head in pleasure.

Stiles surprised her when he removed his fingers, and brought them up to his mouth, and wiped them clean. Her mouth was still open in an 'o' shape from the feeling of her orgasm, but now it remained open because she wasn't expecting him to do that.

"That's disgusting." she chuckled lightly, still catching her breath.

"I think you mean hot?"

"Fine, both."

After coming down from her high, Aspen practically pounced on him, flipping him over so that she was straddling him again, still feeling sensitive where she felt his erection poking between her legs.

She moved down so she was knelt in between his legs, giving him a quick smirk before grabbing the hem of his boxers and dragging them down his legs, her eyes widening when she watched his erection spring out from the fabric.

"Woah..." she said with wide eyes, making Stiles' cheeks flush as he smirked at her, his messy brown hair falling on his forehead.

"You don't have to, like—"

"Oh shut up." she said playfully, looking up at him with cocked eyebrows, "I've watched enough porn to know what to do."

"You watch porn?"

"Okay fine, more like— read it." she confessed, eyeing the books sat on one of her shelves.

Stiles' eyes widened at her revelation, but wasn't given a chance to comment on it before a moan was escaping his own lips, as Aspen's palm took a hold of his dick, a smirk now forming on her mouth as she watched the effect she had on him.

He was probably expecting a handjob at this point, as it would technically equal what he had done to her— but Aspen was always competitive, she liked to one up people if she could, and that wasn't something about her that disappeared in the bedroom.

So she surprised him again when she bit her lower lip before wrapping her mouth around his tip, wanting to smirk as she heard the deep moan come from his lips.

"Oh my... god..." he mumured, as the brunette swiped her tongue along his dick, and taking it in deeper.

Stiles felt like he'd be lucky to last ten seconds.

She began working her mouth on him more, and his hands found themselves yet again tangled in her hair. Aspen always wondered if giving a guy a blowjob was something she'd find pleasure in, or if she'd find it gross and consider it overrated.

Maybe it was because it was Stiles, and she happens to hold an emotional bias when it came to him, but she enjoyed it.

Or maybe it was more down to the fact she could hear his breathing begin to hitch as he tried to stop himself from moaning too loudly— just like she had to do a few moments ago. She loved that she had that affect on him— it was doing wonders for her confidence and self esteem.

"Jesus christ..." Stiles muttered.

"Trust me," Aspen said, removing her mouth from his dick as she looked up with him with a raised eyebrow, "Jesus is not in the room right now."

Neither of them were exactly religious, so her comment made him chuckle, before her mouth found his cock again— cutting off his laughter.

Aspen continued to work her hands and her mouth for the next few moments, until Stiles couldn't last any longer.

"Asp, I'm gonna..."

Aspen took the verbal warning, taking her mouth off his dick and doing the rest of it with her hands— she knew one thing for sure, the idea of swallowing a guy's cum was gross to her, Stiles or not.

Stiles finally reached his climax, his orgasm hitting him with his eyes shutting in reflex. Aspen took the responsibility of grabbing a tissue from her bedside table and cleaning it up, not wanting stains of it all over her sheets.

When Stiles reopened his eyes, Aspen's body was on top of him, looking down at him with adoration swimming in her emerald irises.

"How are you so good at that?" he panted through his still-heavy breaths.

"I told you," she replied, "Those romances I read? A lot of it is straight up pornographic literature."

"That's..."

"Better than actual porn, trust me." she smirked, taking his lips in her again, both of them moaning softly into it.

Aspen was still in her black lace bra, as Stiles' fingers traced up her arm, sending shivers all over her skin, and he grabbed the strap of it and pulled it down, and started kissing the skin of her upper breast.

His free hand snaked around her back, blindly unclipping the lingerie, watching as it fell to the mattress, staring in awe of the sight of her fully naked, just like he was.

"You're sure?" Stiles asked one final time before they both lost their virginities to one another.

"Yeah, are you?" she asked, to which he nodded.

Aspe leant over her bed, opening the drawer of her bedside table, taking out a plastic wrapper and handing it to him, her brunette locks falling in front of her face.

Stiles took the condom wrapper, looking down at it, and his eyebrows raised as he looked back up at Aspen.

"XL? Really?" he asked, nearly sounding insecure.

"Stop being so humble." she rolled her eyes, "You know for a damn fact it'll fit you just fine."

Stiles chuckled, ripping open the wrapper and putting the condom on.

Aspen adjusted herself so she was lying down on the bed, completely exposed as she watched him put it on.

She shouldn't ruin the moment and tell him why she wanted this so bad— because a huge part of her believed it might not happen again.

"Now," Stiles spoke softly, moving so he was propped on top of her, as they both felt his erection poke at her thigh, "We're only doing this if you can answer my question correctly."

"You better not be giving me some cryptic riddle right before we're about to have sex, Stilinski." she laughed.

"Not a riddle, no." he said, "Just answer me this. Are we doing this because the time truly feels right? Or because you don't think there will be another chance?"

How can he just read my mind like that? Aspen thought.

"The time's right." she answered, a smile across her lips.

She technically wasn't lying, the time truly did feel right. They'd been together for five months now, they didn't want to rush into this, so they've waited until now. But she also wasn't convinced there would be another time.

"Promise me?" Stiles spoke softly.

"I promise." Aspen replied, trying to shove away the guilt rising in her stomach as she just made a promise that she probably shouldn't have.

"Good," he smiled, "Because no one else can make me feel the way I do when I'm with you."

Stiles placed himself at her entrance, giving her a soft nod as she returned it, before taking the first thrust into her.

She stifled a moan, feeling a bitter-sweet pain at feeling him inside her. The pain of it lasted a few moments, but it shortly was washed away with the feeling of pleasure as he continued to make soft, gentle thrusts.

"No one physically takes my breath away like you do." he adds through his heavy breathing.

Her fingers grabbed onto his hair, as both of their breaths hitched as they began to make love to each other. Aspen struggled to internalised her moans, which made Stiles bring her hand up to her face, helping her to stifle them— neither of them exactly wanting Scott and Isaac to be hearing this.

"Fuck..." Aspen breathed heavily as continued to thrust in and out of her.

She made her own move of power by bringing his face down to hers, kissing him deeply and passionately as her hips began to buck.

As much as Aspen was enjoying this intimate position, she was always hungry for more control. There was once this quote she read in a book, and it's always stuck with her, waiting for the moment that she could confirm if it was true or not;

Everything that drives the world is about sex; except sex itself. Sex is about power.

She could confirm that it was in fact true. She rolled her body on top of his, now straddling him as she felt pure sensual bliss from the feeling of him filling her. Her hair fell in front of her face again as her mouth was frozen open, whereas Stiles was moaning in a low tone, his eyes flicking between being shut and being fixated on the sight of her.

They could barely converse with dirty talk in this moment, this being both of their first times. They were both overwhelmed in the sensual pleasure, both building up towards their second orgasm.

They both lasted five or six more minutes, the time filled with more thrusts, more moans and more sensual pleasure. When they both neared their climax at the same time, they made intimate eye contact, silently asking if the other was ready.

Being able to read each other through their eyes alone, they both released their orgasms, feeling a sensation of fullness—physically and emotionally— wash over them as their bodies fell apart, crashing to the mattress beneath them.

Aspen took a moment to catch her breaths, as Stiles did too.

"Now I get what all the hype around sex is about." Aspen chuckled, turning on her side to look at him, bringing her sheets up to cover their naked bodies.

"Yeah, I could totally get used to that." Stiles smiled as he turned to face her as well, finding himself already lost in her eyes.

Aspen smiled at his words, but deep down they made her feel bad. She didn't know how much longer Deucalion and his pack would be in Beacon Hills for— she didn't know how much time she had left here.

She didn't spend time conspiring ways to get out of it, because there was too much at stake. This boy in front of her, the boy she's crazy about, the boy who she just lost her virginity to— it was him that was at stake.

It was a no brainer to do anything she could to keep him safe. But after tonight, she began to think she was going to need a bit of a push to actually go through with it.

But she had no idea what that push could be.

//

WELL.....

that was my second time ever writing smut and I hope it was okay and not awkward😗✌️

and we all knew Aspen and Stiles were switches 😫✋

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

105K 4.9K 61
āš˜šš˜©š˜¦ š˜øš˜¢š˜“ š˜¢ š˜“š˜µš˜°š˜³š˜® š˜µš˜©š˜¢š˜µ š˜Æš˜¦š˜·š˜¦š˜³ š˜¤š˜¦š˜¢š˜“š˜¦š˜„, š˜¢ š˜øš˜Ŗš˜­š˜„š˜§š˜Ŗš˜³š˜¦ š˜µš˜©š˜¢š˜µ š˜Æš˜¦š˜·š˜¦š˜³ š˜øš˜¦š˜Æš˜µ š˜°š˜¶š˜µ, š˜¢ š˜¤š˜°š˜Æš˜“š˜µš˜¢š˜Æš˜µ š˜³š˜Ŗš˜Æš˜Øļæ½...
1.1K 24 17
In the third book of the Set Ablaze series, it's been near two months after the deaths of friends, and more trouble stirs within Beacon Hills in the...
110K 4.2K 57
[BOOK 6] 10 YEARS LATER... Ten years ago, Aspen left Beacon Hills for good and never once looked back. The pack had mostly gone their separate ways o...
196K 9.1K 58
[BOOK 4] "š™®š™¤š™Ŗ š™™š™¤š™£'š™© š™š™–š™«š™š š™©š™¤ š™˜š™š™–š™£š™œš™š š™¬š™š™šš™£ š™ž'š™¢ š™–š™§š™¤š™Ŗš™£š™™ š™®š™¤š™Ŗ, š™Øš™¤ š™œš™¤ š™–š™š™šš™–š™™ š™–š™£š™™ š™Øš™–š™® š™¬š™š™–š™©'š™Ø š™¤š™£ š™®š™¤š™Ŗļæ½...