The life She Lives

By _ruby07f01_

The light in their darkness. The light that guides them through their dark world. But what happens when that... More

Introduction
Characters
Charcters pt2
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
This.
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
A/N
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Amara Easton/Bianchi
Aesthetics and Characters
Aesthetics and Characters pt.2
Aesthetics and Characters pt.3
Romeo & Roman
Amara's Penthouse
Bianchi House
Bianchi House pt.2
Bianchi House Pt.3
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79

Chapter 3

24.1K 435 204
By _ruby07f01_

Amara's POV

A COOKIE WATERFALL?!?! woahhhhh i'll have to get one of them for sur-  

————————

I woke up from my dream after hearing the end of Moana playing. I jumped down from the sofa and started dancing and laughing around until the movie was over.

After i was finished, it was only then when i realized i was alone and none of the boys were with me..

Well that's mean i thought as i made my way to the door. When i opened it i looked to both sides of me and still saw nobody. hmmmmmm where could they be.

I stepped out of the room and made my way down the hall and up the small staircase that leads to the main floor of the house and came across the kitchen but unfortunately still not seeing anybody.

I thought for a couple of seconds and looked around making sure nobody saw me then rushed to grab a chair from the island in the kitchen and with a lot of my strength and energy i pushed it against the cupboards, and crawled on it and then onto the counter.

I opened the cupboard closest to me, already knowing what i was looking for. As soon as i opened it my eyes settled on what i was looking for.

Oreos.

i grabbed them and put them on the counter next to my feet and climbed onto the chair then back onto the floor.

PHEW THAT WAS AN ADVENTURE anyways

i grabbed my oreos from the counter, opened them and started eating them and carried on looking for someone.

living room? nobody
downstairs office? still nobody
dining room? no
foyer? nope
garden? still no

After looking everywhere downstairs i decided to go upstairs and look for them.

bedroom? no it's still light outside.
bathroom? hmmm maybe.
daddy's office? no

As i was walking passed daddy's office i saw 4 of daddy's friends (Amara's calls the guards her fathers friends so yeah go with it guys)
standing outside one of the meeting rooms with straight faces but when i came into view all of their eyes automatically softened.

'hey misters' i said to them while still eating my oreos.

A small smile crept up on all of their faces.

'do you guys know where my daddy is'
i said as i pulled my attention away from my oreos.

'he's in here princess, do you want to see him?'
One of daddy's friends said. He was VERY VERY TALL. Jeez i felt like i was breaking my neck from looking up at him. He had light brown hair with blue colored eyes. hmmmm he has nice eyes.

'mhm, i like your eyes. They remind me of the ocean no actually they are kinda like the sky when there are no clouds and it's very sunny and hot and hmmm ACTUALLY they kind of look like blueberries. I like blueberries. I like it when you bite them and then it kind of explodes into your mouth. OH MY GOSH ESPECIALLY WHEN THEY ARE COLD TOO. Yes they are very nice sir' i blabbed on to him causing him and the other friends to laugh quite loudly, as i continued eating my oreos but stopping and thinking about something.

'misters'

They all looked at me with an amused expression.

'do you guys want?' i asked as i held out my oreos to them but they all shook their heads.

'Excuse me it very much wasn't a question. Now take one' I said sternly and trying to look intimating but i guess i still looked like a little kitten, as i've been told.

They all shook their heads with a wide grin on their faces and took one, thanking me.

i waved them bye and instead of pushing the doors wide open, i slowly opened them, enough to fit my head through the gap and looked around.

(y'all can just imagine it how you want)

When i looked in my whole family was their, including auntie Ria, Mimi and Lia (Maria, Mia, Natalia (- she calls them auntie because they are like aunts to her.) and Uncle Mar Mar, Paulo, Jacob (Marino, Paulo, Jacob) with my other cousins (their sons) in the corner with the others watching tv on the sofa and also around 10 more of daddy's friends.

I looked towards the front on the table and saw daddy with a serious face on and Mar Mar on one side with Jacob next to him and Paulo on the other side of daddy next to grandpa.

After seeing grandpa, i immediately snuck round everyone, unnoticed, and ran to grandpa's legs and hugged them.

As Domizio was listening to the conversations going on he felt pressure on his legs from under the table. Thinking it was one of his grandchildren or someone's leg, his first instincts were to kick them. Don't get me wrong Domizio loves his grandchildren but their was no way they were allowed to touch him or sit on his lap unless they were hurt or needed comfort, however there was this one certain person who could do whatever they pleased and he wouldn't have a care in the world as long as that person was safe and in his arms. With the pressure on his legs tightening, bringing him out of his thoughts, Domizio voiced quite loudly, gaining all of the adults' in the room attention.

'Che cazzo'
(What the fuck)

As Domizio was about to kick the thing underneath
the table his little princess' face popped out next to him.

He immediately relaxed and put his hands underneath Amara's arms and placing her in his lap, in which made her put her face into his neck.

'Hi princess, Are you okay' He asked his little girl in his arms, while he stroked her hair. Amara nodded and yawned, causing everyone in the room to soften their gaze on the most precious thing in the world to them.

'TWINNY'

Everyone turned their attention to Angelo who has noticed his twin in his grandfather's arms and was now running quickly towards her. But instead of his hugging his sister he was pushed away from her, unable to seek the comfort he had been wanting.

He turned in the direction where he was pushed from and instantly locked eyes with his grandfather.

'non credo, ragazzo. Non c'è modo in questo mondo che ti permetta di toccarla mentre è con me'
(i don't think so, boy. There isn't no way in this world that i'm letting you touch her while she's with me)
Domizio said sternly to his youngest grandson.

Angelo stared at his grandfather, hoping that he would soon let him have his baby sister in his arms but after a few seconds, nothing.

'Please papa, i haven't hugged her all day long' Angelo said giving him puppy eyes.

'STOP LYING ANGEL WE ALL KNOW YOU AND PRINCESS WERE CUDDLING ON THE SOFA, WHILE WE TRIED TO FIND YOU GUYS WHEN WE WERE PLAYING HIDE AND SEEK' Xander screamed at his younger brother, also wanting a hug from his princess.

Domizio shook his head and lightly pushed Angelo back 'Excuse you, you guys have been with her all day, i only saw her this morning so shoo, go sit back over there like a good little boy'

But Angel didn't want to go and sit down, unless of course he was sitting down with his princess.

'nu uh grandpa, I. Want. My. Twinny'
he said slowly.

'E. Ho detto. No. Armando, se non vieni a prendere questo ragazzo in questo momento, glielo darò in testa'
(And. I. Said. No. Armando, if you don't come and collect this boy right now i will flick him in his head)
Domizio said, tightening his hold on his granddaughter.

Angelo's mouth hung open, shocked.

'Dad tell him to let me have her'
Angelo whined to his dad but receiving nothing in return back.

'Mama please'
Gabriela shook her head.

'baby why don't you just go and sit back down and watch tv with Raul, JJ (javier), Ady (Adonis) and Seo (Eliseo), Your grandpa is not gonna give her to you and you know this'

Angelo huffed, knowing she was right and went back to where his cousins were sitting.

'conosci il miglior piccoletto. In ogni caso quello che hai fatto oggi tesoro'
Domizio said to the girl in his arms, who was now playing with his hair.
(Mhm you know best little guy. Anyways what did you do today baby)

'Hmmm SO today i played hide and seek with the boys, IT WAS REALLY FUN grandpa, because Rio (Gianmario) fell down the stairs and then i laughed but then he started chasing me and saying that he was going to tickle me to death until i apologized and i said nu uh then the m's (manu and manuel) were in front of me when i was running and then they started chasing me with rio and then Alex (Alexander) was there when i turned a corner so then i ran faster and then everyone else was there when i ran to the kitchen so when i turned around then was all coming towards me and then Rio picked me and tickled me until i said sorry and THEN I GOT REALLY REALLY REALLY TIRED SO I TOLD ANGELO THAT IF HE LAYS DOWN WITH ME I COULD CUDDLE HIM ALL WEEK AND THEN HE SAID YES THEN ALL OF THE BOYS GOT MAD AND STARTED ARGUING SO ME AND LOLO JUST WENT TO LAY DOWN AND THEN WE FELL ASLEEP WHILE THE OTHER STAYED ARGUING THEN after me and lolo woke up everyone was in the movie room and me and sebby wanted to watch moana but then some of the boys wanted to watch Thor but then some wanted to watch spider-man but bubba (Xander), Xay Xay (Xavier), Julian and Liam wanted to watch Iron man then Alex, Ubby (Uberto) and vava (Salvatore) picked Captain America but THEN ME AND SEBBY MADE THE BOYS TO WATCH MOANA so we watched moana but then i fell asleep so i didn't get to watch all of it'
Amara ranted on while munching on her oreos without a care in the world.

All of the family stared at her with amusement, love and adoration in their eyes. They couldn't get over how innocent and pure this little girl was. How everyone in that room would give her the world and more. How she would be under protection for the rest of her life and safe from their dangerous world that they lived in.

If Only They Knew.....

After Mara was finished with her blabbing all of the family made conversation with each over and Amara ended up in Armando's lap, still eating her oreos.

'daddy i'm hungry'
Amara said to her dad and looking into his eyes.

Armando stared at the little girl.

'How the fuck can this girl still be hungry'
Armando muttered, hoping his little girl didn't hear.

'Daddyyyyyy'
Mara dragged on.

'i want food'
As she gave puppy eyes to her father.

Armando looked around and saw that everyone was involved in their own conversations, he himself hadn't ate and neither of the other family who went to work had.

'You guys want to go out?'
Armando asked his family, in which 'fuck yeah' 'okay' 'YESSSSS I LOVE FOOD' were heard, of course the last one was Xavier.

Armando looked down at his watch and saw that the time read 18:37.

'Alright it's nearly 7 o'clock so you guys be ready for 8 and meet in the foyer'

Hearing this, Xavier, Ivano, Georgio and Calvino jumped out of their seats and rushed out of the door while pushing each over, leaving their family amused.

'Fonzo take Mara while me and Gabriela get ready'
Armando said to his younger brother, handing his daughter to him already and rushing out of the door with his arm over his wife's shoulders and him pulling her into his chest and whispering in her ear, making her giggle and whisper back to him.

'Dirty motherfuckers'
Alfonzo said while he walked out of the room with Amara on one arm and his wife in the other.

After about an hour, Alfonzo was left getting ready as Amara made her way to her own bedroom, but not before hearing weird noises coming from her parents' bedroom.

Being the curious little girl she is, Amara went to go and investigate.

Pushing open her parents bedroom door to find........

....absolutely nothing.

However as Mara was about to leave, she heard the weird noises carrying on in the bathroom.

Not thinking much of it, Amara went towards the sofa in the corner of the bedroom and sat down, picking up the tv remote and switching on the film Inside out.

After about 5 minutes, Amara heard a door open and gasps.

She turned her head and saw her mother and father, both coming out of the bathroom, in towels and pulling away from each over.

'daddy why was you in the bathroom with mama'
Amara said giggling, not having any idea what was actually happening.

Armando looked down at Gabriela only to find her trying not to laugh.

'Yeah daddy why was you in the bathroom with mama huh?'
Gabriela said to her husband who was now staring at her wide-eyed.

'I- um- We um- I- So- We may of- Um- I- I'
Armando stumbled over his words and looking at Gabriela for help.

This made Gabriela let out a snort and try covering  it up with a cough and Armando death staring her.

'Daddy was just um- helping mommy shower, she hurt her back coming up the stairs'
Armando managed to let out and somehow convincing his naive daughter, thankfully.

'vai a cambiarti piccola, io preparo la principessa'
(go and get changed baby, i'll get princess ready)
Gabriela said to her husband pecking his lips and walking towards her daughter and picking her up.

'si amore mio'
(yes my love).
Armando said as he walked towards 2 of the most precious things in his life and kissing Amara and then Gabriela again.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hope y'all are enjoying it guys😚

Follow and vote loves😎

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

55.3K 1.2K 14
Bella-Rose is a sweet innocent 22 year old mother to a boy and another on the way.She is also a doctor all she wants to do it help people cause she k...
3.7K 37 14
16 year old Chasity Armando lived a totally different life than her peers. Having a abusive mom and stepfather, being treated as a slave, as well as...
832K 18.8K 42
Enisha , a 3 year old who never saw the light of the sun ; never felt loved and never understood the meaning of family just because of someone's hat...
5K 122 19
Alessia's life takes a dramatic turn at 16 when her unspoken prayers are answered, leading her to discover her six elder brothers. Little does she kn...