The Damsel with 7 Princes, ᵉⁿ...

By 00_Baejin_05

❮ why can't I rule without a partner ❯ For when my hand was free for marriage, many was sought that I am thei... More

𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗗𝗔𝗠𝗦𝗘𝗟 𝗪𝗜𝗧𝗛 7 𝗣𝗥𝗜𝗡𝗖𝗘𝗦
𝗌𝖼𝖾𝗇𝖾 𝗈𝗇𝖾: 𝖼𝗈𝗇𝗏𝗂𝗇𝖼𝗂𝗇𝗀
𝗌𝖼𝖾𝗇𝖾 𝗈𝗇𝖾: 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝖻𝖺𝗅𝗅
𝗌𝖼𝖾𝗇𝖾 𝗍𝗐𝗈: 𝖼𝗈𝗇𝗇𝖾𝖼𝗍
𝗌𝖼𝖾𝗇𝖾 𝗍𝗐𝗈: 𝖼𝗈𝗇𝗇𝖾𝖼𝗍
𝗌𝖼𝖾𝗇𝖾 𝗍𝗐𝗈: 𝖼𝗈𝗇𝗇𝖾𝖼𝗍
𝗌𝖼𝖾𝗇𝖾 𝗍𝗐𝗈: 𝖼𝗈𝗇𝗇𝖾𝖼𝗍
𝗌𝖼𝖾𝗇𝖾 𝗍𝗐𝗈: 𝖼𝗈𝗇𝗇𝖾𝖼𝗍
𝗌𝖼𝖾𝗇𝖾 𝗍𝗐𝗈: 𝖼𝗈𝗇𝗇𝖾𝖼𝗍
𝗌𝖼𝖾𝗇𝖾 𝗍𝗁𝗋𝖾𝖾: 𝗋𝖾𝗍𝗎𝗋𝗇
𝗌𝖼𝖾𝗇𝖾 𝖿𝗈𝗎𝗋: 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝖽𝗎𝖾𝗅
𝗌𝖼𝖾𝗇𝖾 𝖿𝗈𝗎𝗋: 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝗅𝖾𝖺𝗏𝖾
𝗌𝖼𝖾𝗇𝖾 𝖿𝗂𝗏𝖾: 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝖼𝗈𝗇𝖿𝗎𝗌𝗂𝗈𝗇
𝗌𝖼𝖾𝗇𝖾 𝗌𝗂𝗑 : the lookout
𝗌𝖼𝖾𝗇𝖾 𝗌𝖾𝗏𝖾𝗇 : the shock
𝗌𝖼𝖾𝗇𝖾 𝖾𝗂𝗀𝗁𝗍: the feathery sword
𝗌𝖼𝖾𝗇𝖾 𝖾𝗂𝗀𝗁𝗍: the flowers for you
𝗌𝖼𝖾𝗇𝖾 𝗇𝗂𝗇𝖾: the breakfast
𝗌𝖼𝖾𝗇𝖾 𝗇𝗂𝗇𝖾: 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝖼𝗈𝗇𝖼𝖾𝗋𝗇
𝗌𝖼𝖾𝗇𝖾 𝗍𝖾𝗇: 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝖺𝗅𝖼𝗁𝖾𝗆𝗂𝗌𝗍

𝗌𝖼𝖾𝗇𝖾 𝖿𝗈𝗎𝗋: 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝖺𝖼𝗍𝗂𝗈𝗇

2.2K 134 23
By 00_Baejin_05

╔═════ஓ๑♡๑ஓ═════╗
scene four:
𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝖺𝖼𝗍𝗂𝗈𝗇

"I have a plan that I won't spill."
╚═════ஓ๑♡๑ஓ═════╝

THE MOMENT THOSE WORDS came out of Ava's mouth, her father was ready to scream at her...

Until they heard the throne room's doors open.

"Good morning, my fellow king!" The King of Kingdom Connect has entered the throne room with open arms.

"You- what are you doing here?" Ava's father walked past her and hugged the king. Old friends, she could see.

Ava felt a hand on her shoulder once again and saw her mother. She had a frown on her lips, tears forming in her eyes.

She cannot help Ava- she taught Ava to be strong, to fight for herself... Even if she knew Ava has to marry, she taught Ava how to realize things.

"Very good to see you, my friend!" The king of Connect patted her father's back.

Ava wiped her tears, "I'm sorry, dear." Her mother kissed her forehead. Ava shook her head and walked away from her, from them.

When she reached the door, she halted her steps. All the princes of Kingdom Connect stood outside of the throne room.

None of them wearing their masks like yesterday. They were all wearing simply clothes which still highlighted their looks.

They all turned at Ava, bewildered by the tears that streamed down her face.

Instantly, Ava wiped her tears away.

"Ava! Come here!" Her father shouted, she did not move from her spot.

"Ava, go there now," her wrist was grabbed by Yeonjun. Willingly, Ava pushed Yeonjun away from her. He falls to the ground, ready to scold his sister.

She did that, in front of all these people.

Anger fuming again, she pulled out a dagger from her dress and stabbed it on the floor, right beside Yeonjun's leg.

"Do not fucking touch me or I'll make sure you won't walk ever again." Her stern voice made Yeonjun feel like a prey.

He's older yet Ava makes him feel this way. It disappointing he does not realize Ava's true strength and identity.

Ava takes her dagger back and leaves the throne room. She walked pass the 7 princes who watched her leave.

The dagger in her grasps- she was gripping on its handle.

"P-please patch up the holes on the ground." Yeonjun tells the servants as he stands up. Heeseung watched Ava leave; a worried expression plastered on his face.

He never wanted this for her, he just wants her to be happy.

AVA SAT ON THE GRASS, her eyes lands on the daisy in front of her. She takes hold of it as her mind was in a daze.

"Are you alright, Princess?" She flinched when she heard a familiar voice. She turned around to see Prince Sunoo.

His platinum blonde hair, almost silver-ish was unstyled, unlike the day before. The prince sits beside her and turned to look where she was looking.

A daisy?

Sunoo looked at Ava who looked sad- she must be really sad...

Sunoo takes a small and big daisy, "hey, what did the big Daisy say to the little one?" He reached both Daisies in on front of her.

"W-what?"

"Hey, little bud!"

Silence....

Sunoo stayed in that position for a few seconds but he lets out an embarrassed sigh. Suddenly, he heard Ava chuckle.

He turned to face Ava- the prettiest smile on her lips and her angelic chuckle that could make anyone fall in love with her.

How could a gorgeous girl be sad? He swore she deserved the whole world's protection.

"That's not funny, Prince Sunoo," Ava laughed.

"It made you chuckle! I think, it's quite funny," Sunoo nudged her shoulder.

She laughed again before she softly smacked his shoulders, "it's a little funny."

"See!?" Sunoo clarified with a strong voice. Ava shook her head, still laughing. She feels grateful for Sunoo making her smile.

She stared at the blue sky and wondered where she would be in years from then.

Would she be queen without a suitor or would she give into her father's orders?

Whatever it is, she hopes that she'll be happy.

"Disobey him."

They both flinched when they heard a voice. A slightly deep yet familiar voice, so when they turned around; it wasn't a surprise that Jay stood there.

"That's no surprise from you," Sunoo said. His eyes drifted back to the flowers in front of him while Jay sat beside Ava.

"I can't just disobey him- he's the king!" Ava looked to which she was patted on the head. Not by Jay nor Sunoo but by Heeseung who joined them.

Heeseung sits beside Sunoo, "even if he's the king, it's your life." Ava was hesitated by his words.

Sunoo picked up a dandelion and gave it to Ava. "Whatever floats your boat, you know. These two suggests to disobey but what do you want, Princess?"

Ava stares at the dandelion before it was blown away by the wind. She heaved a sigh and glanced at all 3 princes.

She smiles, "let's go back."

Safe to say, the three were bewildered.

WHEN THEY RETURNED to the throne room, they were greeted by the servants inside.

They were greeted by the other Princes of Kingdom Connect and the king, still talking to Ava's father.

"Ah, Ava! We've decided on your marriage!" Her father said, to which Ava took a deep breath.

Heeseung placed a hand on her shoulder. The boy's attempt to calm her down brought a little courage in her.

She glances around the throne room- all attention were on her. Her gaze met Sunghoon's who looked saddened by the news.

Could it be...?

"The suitor will be here at evening. Make sure to dress well and act well." Her father said, Ava turns around. Jay and Sunoo could see the defeated look on her face.

"princes of Kingdom Connect, you may go back to the our kingdom! Except for Heeseung, Sunghoon, Jake, and Jay!" The kind stated to which the Princes accepted.

"Ava, get ready as well!" Yeonjun said with a cheerful voice. Ava grunted before she leaves the throne room.

Jungwon's gaze followed Ava who left.

She's upto something...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

33.1K 1.3K 23
He was now all by himself. Or so he thought he was. How will things turn out once he meets 𝒉𝒊𝒎? Moving to Korea with his brother changed everyt...
3.5K 253 31
"I'm all yours Kim" Giggling adorably he jumped up giddily before his aura changed darker "So you wouldn't mind if I did this....." Pressing me agai...
13.3K 514 15
What if you wanted something or someone so bad that you disregard any consequences that are bound to come with it? Warnings: bxb mature content fou...
9.1K 120 22
Ni-Ki ENHYPEN FF I fell in love with you because you loved me when I didn't even love myself I tried to stop myself from loving you. I really did. So...