Rashta: Most Hated Villain

By Ellen_cutie

There is no romance in this novel. Anything that I wrote is just for entertaning the readers. So please don't... More

Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Message
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Message
Message
Chapter 8

Chapter 1: The Start

2.7K 108 59
By Ellen_cutie

It's so crowded. What's happening? Why there are so many people that are screaming? I remembered that I fell asleep.

A train bumped into the bus that I was riding... It hurts... why I am so sleepy... anyone please help me.. why can't I say a word.
.
.
.
.
"Lady, why are you crying?"

"Are you hurt?"

A man talked to me.. his voice is so gentle. Why I was in a carriage?. I thought I was dead.

"Uh...uh"... I can talk now.

"Mister where am I?".

I raised my head and he seems familiar. Wait, he is Sovieshu. The second male lead in the manhwa I've read. It seems odd.

Oh my body! This is not my body. wait... don't tell me..

I'M INSIDE OF RASHTA'S BODY!!!!

I am Abella Paterson who loves to read a novel. I really wish to reincarnate in the novel I really want but not as Rashta. She is the villain that have so many haters.

I can't believe that I really reincarnated as Rashta.. But now, is not the time to panic. What should I do?.

I think this time is the time, Sovieshu will bring Rashta in the palace.

Should I go with him?

Well I always imagining that someday I can eat all the food that I like. And enjoying luxurious life. I will just do what I want for now.

In the palace...
"Maids.. make sure you dressed this girl as elegant as she can be and after that ask her for what she wants to eat."

"Yes, your majesty"

"Miss, please come with us"

This place is so extravagant and at the same time it's so comfortable to live with.

I envy fictional characters that they can enjoy this life. One description and they can have it all. Ah RIGHT!
I should think the food I will eat later.

Well it's too embarrassing to say but I don't have the reason to. And also in my past life my metabolism is quite a bit..You know.

So I ordered the food that is famous here, because I don't know what they served here. Unluckily, Rashta's stomach can't handle too much food and, so I get indigestion.

Knock... knock

"Lady Rashta can I enter?"

"You may,your majesty."

"Are you alright?"

Sovieshu seems really cared about Rashta from the start. But why?

I really don't know because it's an ongoing manhwa, and I didn't even read the new release because I can't afford the money to buy the fast pass.

"I'm alright your majesty, I'm sorry for worrying you."

What's up with his reaction. He seems flustered. Should I act as a Rashta that he knows or is it because of my voice tone?

It can't be.

Because, today is the first time they've met. I think I'm overthinking again.

I will just enjoy this luxury and, I will write a letter to Empress Navier to make things clear that I will not be greedy and also I will not stand in her way.

I will just stay low and enjoy this life.

Snap out of it!

"Rashta, what are you worrying about?"

Well it's because of you, if only I just reincarnated as a different villain.

"Your majesty, thank you for your generous concerns about me but you don't have to worry about..I'm alright."

"Then I will take my leave, please rest."

Thank you. He already leaves. I should rest and make things clear as soon as possible. It's a tiring day.

3 weeks later.....

Three weeks has passed and I didn't even get a glimpse on my plan. I should just go for a walk.

"Can I go for a walk?"

"Lady, of course..should I escort you?"

"Thank you."

I think there is a scene that Rashta and Navier will meet in the park. Wait... It is today? There are so many noble ladies...where is empress Navier?

Oh! There she is..

Should I approach her?

I think Navier didn't liked her.

Well, this is the time to have a good impression so I just need to be polite.

"Lady Rashta, where are you going?".

I should approach her. Any moment and Sovieshu will appear. And I think Her Majesty will get more angry at me if I let Sovieshu take my side.

"Lady Rashta greeted,Her majesty the Empress."

Did she get angry? Am I too insolent? Ugh, whatever.

"You may rise, are you the lady that the emperor brought?"
The reaction changed.

She didn't leave.

"Yes,her majesty."

I hope she didn't find me insolent.

"Come at me, let's have a tea together."

She is inviting me to have a tea together.

Should I join her?

Also I can take this as an opportunity to change her point of view at me.

"Her majesty, this lady didn't deserve to have a tea with you, but if you insist, this lady will humbly accept it."

Please empress Navier, this lady knows her place so please don't find me as an enemy.

"No, I insist. I want to know more about you."

And so I join her and this awkward silence are killing me. First, I should break the ice.

"Lady Rashta, I heard that the emperor find you when he's in hunting trip."

So she is inspecting about me.

"Yes, her majesty. The Emperor is only considerate, so he lets me come. I'm so indebted on the emperor and also on you her majesty."

"You're so generous and sweet lady, I hope we get along and don't belittle yourself. You are precious."

Huh? Why did she call me precious?

Is she not upset that the emperor brought a girl in the palace without her knowing?

"Her majesty, you're too kind to me."

The door suddenly open.

"Rashta, where are you?"

"Emperor, you're too rude to intervene."

He come towards me and he ignored the Empress. Why did he do that? What will the Empress think of me now?

This guy only knows how to turn a person as a laughing stock! He didn't even greet the Empress.

"Rashta, are you hurt somewhere?"

"Your majesty, I'm alright and thank you for your concern."

I should leave.

"Empress sorry for the trouble, please excuse me."

And so I rushly leave like that. So the Empress will not misunderstood any situation. And also I hope the Empress and the emperor will not fight.

Should I just go back in the Duke?

Rashta is running away from him because he always abuse her. So I didn't need to do any of this.

Also Rashta have a child with the son of the Duke. Let's just not think.

What can I do in this room?

Let's recall what will happen in this story. Hmmm... I think if I just greet the Empress as a normal person, her lady-in-waiting will get angry at me.

And I will cry then the emperor will appear and they will fight.

But it didn't happen. So for now, I should make a plan to ensure that the emperor will head over heels in the Empress.

But... If that happens, Prince Heinrey and Empress Navier will not end up together!

To be continued...^_^

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

135K 8.6K 33
" Do..n't... come.. to..me..mee ...." --- with closed eyes She said with her horrified trembling voice . " Blossom , listen to me Blossom , it's ju...
85.8K 3.3K 25
My name is Ali! An 18 year old college student. I was carelessly crossing the street until a motorcyle hit me and my head bumped on the edge of the b...
43.8K 2.7K 23
HE WAS A MAN WHO NEVER TALKED MUCH , AND SHE WAS A GIRL WHO OVERTHINKS ALOT!! "I have never been an observer or a person who notices small things. Bu...
357K 15.7K 54
#35 in Fan Fiction [02/03/2017] #69 in Fan Fiction [21/02/2017] Hey guyzzz I m editing one of my old sandhir ff. Hello,mom I am near the corner will...