RE ZERO:- SINS OF NATSUKI SUB...

By NoahNP

SUBARU has failed in clearing the Pleaides tower and died. After losing all hope he was thinking to give up h... More

(chp1) Back to Zero
(Chp2) Roswaal mansion
(chp3) EVRYTHING CHANGES
(chp5) NEW BEGINNING
(chp 6)CALM BEFORE STORM
(CH7) WISE SAGE
(Chp 8) THE YOUNG BOY'S DREAM
(Chp 9) MARCH!!!!
(CHP 10) LEGENDS
(CHP 11) SHOCK AFTER SHOCK
(Chp 12) Sin arch-bishop of sloth.
(Chp12.5) Nowhere to run
(Chp 13) FATE BETRAYS AGAIN!
(Chp-14) Apology
[Chp 14.5] Missing Sin-arc bishop.
[Chp 15] Emilia and confusion

(Chp4) HERO

4.6K 109 62
By NoahNP

Subaru was shocked, so was Beako. Elsa Granhiert stood right in front of them, asking if Pride's offer was still on. But what surprised Subaru the most was the absence of the Maebeast.

Beako:- "What is going Subaru? This is different from what we remember, I suppose."

Subaru:- "It was Pride, he changed the beginning. As a result Elsa is a coming her sister it seems."

While Subaru and Beako whispered into each others ears, Elsa stood there as if she was there for a job interview. She decided to speak now that their conversation came to an end.

Elsa:- "So? Is the offer still valid?"

Subaru:- "Yes it is."

Elsa:- "Excellent, however I have a condition you must fulfil."

Subaru:- "Condition?"

A wide smile could be seen on Elsa's face, Petra spoke up.

Petra:- "Meili, where is the cute dog you brought? I wanted to show it to Subaru."

Subaru:- "HA?"

Then he noticed, a loud voice coming from the village. They were shouting something, as soon Subaru heard it his breath stopped.

Villager1:- "Ahh, this dog bit me!"

villager2:- "Ahh, it bit me too, to whoam those this dog belong?"

villager3:- "Stop, the dog must be scared, here here come to me little dog... aahh. You are a energetic one, aren't you?"

One by one the dog bit many villagers and by the time it returned most of the village was cursed. Afterwards it ran into Meili's arms. 

Elsa:- "Now then, prove you are worthy of being my master, Natsuki Subaru!"

Elsa expected Subaru to panic but instead he smiled, little did she know Subaru and Pride had switched places.

Pride:- "As expected of you, Elsa! Very well I shall play along however, if i passs not just you but Meili will also work for me. Shall we sign a contract?"

Elsa:- "AHhh, wonderful! Yes let's do this! You are fine right Meili?"

Meili:- "I agree."

Beako:- "Let's do a magic contract then, so.. what are the conditions?"

Pride:- "If i win Elsa will work for me without payment however if I lose she will work for me and I will pay her twice her usual salary. Of course Meili comes for free with Elsa!"

Elsa:- "Not matter the ending we will still work for you, a prideful answer indeed, I LOVE IT!"

The contract was signed, and game had begun!

The meabeast will attack at night, the people aren't allowed to cure the curse before that. Main objective is to kill the beast and save the village. Elsa and Meili can't participate directly.

Subaru had returned to normal however this he remebered what had happened, the reason was unknown. Without furthur messing around, Subaru provided Beako with mana so as to prepare for curing the cure. Subaru had also ensured that the dog bit him, so that he can come to know when the game begins. However the true objective was to slow down the cure with the help of Subaru's infinte mana. 

Rem:- "Subaru-kun, it seems the materials you asked for have reached earlier than expected!"

Subaru:- "What, really? Take me there, Beako I will be right back."

Subaru, wanted some time alone with Rem. He still couldn't believe that Rem was awake and with him.

Rem:- "So, what will you be making with does materials?"

Subaru:- "I will be making something right now. It will be over before mid-night."

Subaru was led to a room in the mansion which modified for Subaru's use. There were weapons, magic stones and various other materials. Subaru asked Rem weather she wanted to watch him work.

Rem:- "Sorry but I am in middle of work so.... "

Rem was filled with curiosity but something inside her stopped her to express her true emotions. Roswaal came just then.

Roswaal:- "Remmm~ why don't you watch it~. Do help Subaru-kun~ and tell me how he worked~"

Rem who now got a reason to stay was enthrilled. She tried to hide it but failed.

Subaru started to work with a weapon and took some magic stones along with the maebeast materials. He  removed his jacket and tied his t-shirt around his waist. The sound of him working filled the room. At first Rem was focused on Subaru's work but slowly she looked at Subaru and couldn't take her eyes off. Subaru's eyes filled with determination, his focus which seemed unbreakable and his well-built muscles all made Rem's heart skip a beat. She was been attracted to him since he got here, his behavior around her made her feel needed, wanted. The way he behaved around her was different than when he was with anyone else. It made her feel special, it made her feel surprisingly happy. As if it was their little secret.

Rem:- "I wish time could stop here.... Oh, Subaru-kun"

Rem sson had to leave for dinner prep. Subaru before dinner managed to complete the swords he was aiming for. In his life as Pride he ran an organization with the money he earned from using his otherworldly knowelgde to create products such as lighter, stove, etc. He used the knowelgde to make weapons for his people and that is what he recreated. BURNING SWORD:- IGNEEL

Subaru:- "This is my first creation! IGNEEL!"

Ram:- "What is that Barusu?"

Subaru who was completely into his task didn't realize that everyone in the mansion, except Roswaal had come to see him work. After he finished his work everyone's eyes were twinkling with curiosity. 

Subaru:- "This is ....... aghhh. It seems we will get to see a live demo! Beako it has begun."

There was clear confusion on everyone's faces. Beako used her magic to take Subaru to the village but Rem, Ram and Emilia also went along with them. They were now in the village, something was wrong, the crystals stopping the maebeasts from entering were gone!

Elsa:- " Ah, you came!"

Greeting them were elsa and meili along with an army of wolgarms. The villagers woke up but due to the curse they could barely move. The stage was set.

Emilia:- "Subaru what is going on? Why is Elsa here?"

Subaru:- "No time to explain Emilia-tan! Quickly create an ice wall around the village! Beako cure the villager's curse, Ram stay with Emilia and take down any meabeast that comes. Rem with be out side, we will take care of this!"

Emilia without asking questions created an ice wall around the village. Beako rushed to the villagers and started to remove the curse, fortunately Subaru being cursed decreased the  burden on the villagers. Ram took down the wolgarms who managed to enter the village while Subaru along with Rem were teleported outside the ice wall by Beako. Subaru had managed to complete two of his swords, he drew them out and swung oneand it released a wave of fire. Rem without giving the enemy time used her MORNING STAR and attacked the wolgarms.

Subaru:- "Let's keep this up Rem, today i am demonically inspired!"

Rem:- "Demonically inspired?..."

Rem suddenly felt as if she had forgotten something. It was at the back of her mind... she had heard this before somewhere. However now was not the time... The wolgarms were large in numbers. Emilia had to constantly repair the walls to keep them at bay. Ram had exhausted her mana and Beako was barely managing to keep the villagers alive. Rem and Subaru were almost out of stamina, Rem had no choice but to go ONII MODE.

However the number was too much for her handle. Subaru was busy with his share, just then 6 wolgarms jumped at Rem. Just when Rem thought that was her end, a gust of wind blow away all wolgarms.

???:- "HOW DARE YOU DISGUSTING THINGS TOUCH MY REM!"

It was Subaru, to be precise it was some like Subaru. 

Sloth:- "I am SIN OF NATSUKI SUBARU: SLOTH!and most importantly REM'S HUSBAND!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.9K 288 9
You were just normal person with a normal life and you were just suddenly teleported to one of the most dangerous anime worlds with the original body...
8K 89 13
This story is probably a unique one. I won't spoil it until you guys decided to read it. LOL
321 13 3
Death, is scary. Death, is painful. Death, is melancholic. The void of grief left by death, can never be filled. Never. And yet, death is hope for so...
1.3K 54 8
Re: Forgotten happened. The VOTW finds Subaru slowly dying and stops his Return by Death to reincarnate him into the Cardinal World. His wishes entan...