SMILE.┃ park jongseong ✔︎

By page_sandy

❝ Fuck off. ❞ He's the type of man she despised. It all started when a girl, whose paranormal disability was... More

Characters
Prologue
Chapter 001
Chapter 002
Chapter 003
Chapter 004
Chapter 005
Chapter 006
Chapter 007
Chapter 008
Chapter 009
Chapter 010
Chapter 011
Chapter 012
Chapter 013
Chapter 014
Chapter 015
Chapter 016
Chapter 017
Chapter 018
Chapter 019
Chapter 020
Chapter 021
Chapter 022
Chapter 023
Chapter 024
Chapter 025
Chapter 026
Chapter 027
Chapter 028
Chapter 029
Chapter 030
Chapter 031
Chapter 032
Chapter 033
Chapter 034
Chapter 035
Chapter 036
Chapter 037
Chapter 038
Chapter 039
Chapter 040
Chapter 041
Chapter 042
Chapter 043
Chapter 044
Chapter 045
Chapter 046
Chapter 047
Chapter 048
Chapter 049
Chapter 050
Chapter 051
Chapter 052
Chapter 053
Chapter 054
Chapter 055
Chapter 056
Chapter 057
Chapter 058
Chapter 059
Chapter 060
Chapter 061
Chapter 062
Chapter 063
Chapter 064
Chapter 065
Chapter 066
Chapter 067
Chapter 069
Chapter 070
Chapter 071
Chapter 072
Chapter 073
Chapter 074
Chapter 075
Chapter 076
Chapter 077
Chapter 078
Chapter 079
Chapter 080
Chapter 081
Chapter 082
Chapter 083
Chapter 084
Chapter 085
Chapter 086
Chapter 087
Chapter 088
Chapter 089
Chapter 090
Chapter 091
Chapter 092
Chapter 093
Chapter 094
Chapter 095
Epilogue
Special Chapter
Author's note + Explanation

Chapter 068

4.1K 355 343
By page_sandy

ılı.lıllılı.ıllı.
⇄ ◃◃ ⅠⅠ ▹▹ ↻
Play the song from above⬆️
Song:"ANL" by Nct dream

(A/n;WHEN I SAID THAT IMMA DRAG THIS BOOK UP TO 100 CHAPTERS😳I WAS JUST KIDDING😭😭😭but now the tables have turned and OHOHOHO THE PLOT'S GNA BE VERY LONG🙏RIP)

« fever »

Jongseong quickly quirked his brows up, not being able to catch up on how his girlfriend's been different throughout the whole day. But, he didn't seem to complain even for a bit though. ❝ You did not lie though, m'lady. ❞ , the joker spat out the cliché words before minding his own business and getting to wash the fresh vegetables again.

Suddenly, Jongseong's reddish nose started to itch as the boy could sense some bad luck incoming.

❝ A-AH-CHOO! ❞ , exclaiming with his loud voice, the careless boy barely noticed that his body was heating itself before he could even realize that he caught a cold.

❝ Bless you. ❞ Mijin rushed to land her gentle hands across his handsome face carefully as she checked his blistering temperature which even affected her skin.

❝ Park Jongseong, don't tell me that you've acting fine along while having a god damn fever?! ❞ , Mijin panicked with her confused brows being knitted together. She didn't wanna complain and be a motherly figure but just wanted to be a reminder of Jongseong's health limits.

❝ It's just a small fever Jinjin, I'm fine. ❞ The lover boy tried to play it cool with a wink to added onwards. He knew that he wasn't fine all along since yesterday when his feet were cold as ice. Nearly as cold as his friend Sunghoon's temperature before meeting his destined soulmate.

❝ No, you're not. How dare you not tell me about it? ❞ The concerned girlfriend immediately snatched the asparagus from his wet hands and immediately dried them with a handkerchief.

❝ Go to your bed, immediately. ❞ , Mijin demands since she didn't wanna tire her sick boyfriend out with chores which she'd handle by herself.

❝ Bahahaha, you sound like a nanny. ❞ Rather than being offended at his silly remark, Mijin's lips were lingering to let out hideous laughter which could abuse anyone's ears. ❝ Very funny, but I can be worse than a nanny. ❞ , the sarcastic female mocks before threatening Jay with her sharp eyes.

The amused boy somehow had to listen to his soulmate's words although he badly wanted to spend today with her. He didn't like it when people demand him what to do but the love of his life was forcing for his own good before he messes things up.

❝ 38° Celsius, damn. ❞ , Mijin gasped after examining the thermometer inside her fingers as her agape mouth went speechless.

❝ Hey, it's not that bad. Maybe it's because you're too hot near me. ❞ Shrugging his broad shoulders, the goofball tried to ease the tiresome situation with a cheesy pickup line although his body felt numb. ❝ Bruh, you're not moving anywhere from here unless you've fully recovered. ❞ Mijin reminded since she legit wanted to feel like a responsible girlfriend for once.

❝ And, I'm going to take care of you. ❞

Her sweet words were even tastier than the honey Jay drinks whenever he's stressed. It feels great to have an endearing soulmate who loves him with her all.

❝ W-Why are you pouting? ❞ , asked the girl in surprise since she didn't expect him to turn sad this fast. Was her kind behaviours that stiff in his eyes?

❝ Nothing much, it just feels nice to have a Na Mijin in my life. ❞ The romantic boy expressed his gratitude through highly phrased words that could make Mijin feel mighty like a princess. She's grateful for an eternity of how Jongseong's always got her back to feel loved as a support system. The hero to her gloomy world covered with misery throughout the years.

Mijin's also afraid that she might not be able to catch up with his kind standards.

Mijin might not be a professional chef but she tried her best with cooking the porridge which might be tasteless in Jay's choosy mouth. Regardless of them being destined soulmates who are told to remedy each other, Mijin would always question herself.

Did she really have the ability to be Park Jongseong's girlfriend?

Was she really suitable for him?

She's afraid to lose him. She's afraid that he'd turn his back on her one day once he feels out of love with her.

So Mijin's desperate to return him the huge amount of love which he'd been showering onto her for the precious moments.

As long as it keeps him by her side.

❝ Say ahh~ .❞ , Mijin coos before heading her hand with the spoonful take of porridge to feed Jongseong as if he's a baby. The shy boy scoffed, halfway embarrassed since it felt odd to be babied by his girlfriend when he's the one who takes care of her the most.

Gladly finishing the delicious porridge cooked by the one and only Mijin.

❝ Was it good? ❞ , the curious girl with sparkly stars in her eyes asked as she's excited about Jay's feedback.

❝ Legit the best thing I've ever eaten. ❞ Mijin knew that her boyfriend was being a bit too dramatic to praise her like that but his converted mindset just made her love him even more.

❝ Well, thank you, your highness. ❞ Coping along with her playful soulmate, she also used dramatic words before handing him the glass of water and medicine.

❝ HELP, the medicine is so disgusting. ❞ The sensitive boy clicked his tongue out the awful taste as his reaction only made Mijin snicker adorably since he's being a child. ❝ You gotta deal with it if you wanna heal fast. ❞ Mijin just lightly shrugged her shoulders in a fun manner as the sarcastic youngster she was.

❝ Are you feeling hot? Hold on, I'll open the air-con for you. ❞ Mijin kept herself busy with chores onwards as she didn't even notice how tired her body was. ❝ No, you should rest too. I'll open it for you. ❞ Jongseong softly pulled her back and made her sit on his soft mattress as he just got up to get the remote.

❝ How about your shirt? Is it too sweaty? ❞ Activating the mom mode on, the caring girlfriend straightway asked since she couldn't be relieved for her soulmate at all.

But the other seemed perfectly fine enough to tease her.

❝ Why? You gonna change my shirt for me or some? ❞ The flirt didn't stop with his flirtatious manner although his self-consciousness was suffering through illness. ❝ Eww, no. I was just gonna remind you to change it. ❞ The goofy guy just left her with a quick peck on the lips before rushing towards the changing room. Mijin who's resulted with flushed up cheeks was an embarrassing mess as she cupped her flaming cheeks.

' This corny dude I swear to god-'

Out of all the men whom Mijin had despised in life, Park Jongseong's the only one who can convert his aggressiveness for the better.

But she loved how she's burying her faith into his loyalty slowly as their bond grows huger.

❝ Back. ❞ The charming dude in his changed white sweatshirt looked outstanding and his fluffy hair strands make Mijin wanna badly ruffle them up.

❝ You look so adorable, hehe. ❞ Jongseong's quirky brows couldn't understand why she's bombarding him with more than enough compliments but Mijin meant then from her heart. From ruffling his dark strands to caressing his cheeks, Mijin's face didn't forget to filter a smile as she's thankful to this guy for bringing her original smile back.

Suddenly snaking her tiny arms around the boy's broad back, the girlfriend unexpectedly gifted Jay a warm hug.

❝ You'll get sick too if you hug me, Jinjin! ❞ Staying alert, Jongseong tried to softly pull her loving arms away from him although the hug was madly addicting for an affectionate person like him.

❝ I don't care, we can be lovesick together. ❞ The clingy cat was now addicted to hugging the lovable guy as she could reminisce all the effort to court her. Only if he did it nicely since the start, things could've gotten smoother.

Jay with the unbelievable grin also buried Mijin under his presence, appreciating her being his little princess for him to cherish. He wished that they could stay like this forever, without encountering the difficulty of life.

❝ Thank you and I love you Park Jongseong. ❞ The banal words which any lovers would say to one another would be tasteless for others but to Jay, he's overwhelmed with the soothing tone she uses on him.

What a bizarre way to prove their true love...

' Maybe today's not the day..' , thought Mijin as she held her urge back with telling him that she's gonna go back to being a rightful heiress, even if she's not suitable for the place.

« end of a chapter »

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

254K 12.8K 30
Yang Jungwon thinks he'll end up with his longtime crush, Lee Heeseung. Park Jongseong came to change that. 💌 dna, jaywon. this ff is pretty much wh...
211K 8.9K 32
|| 🎥 This story is completed || •• #1 in 'Heehoon' (2021) ___________________________________________ A weird tension between them. ________________...
729K 34.2K 50
ELITE SERIES #1. COMPLETED. ENHYPEN HEESEUNG. ❝Because after all... a playboy will always be a playboy, and a cheater... will always be a cheater.❞ _...
204K 11.4K 50
a shy girl with a low self-esteem accidentally sends her love confession note to insul high's bad boy, causing a load of events to unravel and a lov...