SMILE.┃ park jongseong ✔︎

Od page_sandy

❝ Fuck off. ❞ He's the type of man she despised. It all started when a girl, whose paranormal disability was... Více

Characters
Prologue
Chapter 001
Chapter 002
Chapter 003
Chapter 004
Chapter 005
Chapter 006
Chapter 007
Chapter 008
Chapter 009
Chapter 010
Chapter 011
Chapter 012
Chapter 013
Chapter 014
Chapter 015
Chapter 016
Chapter 017
Chapter 018
Chapter 019
Chapter 020
Chapter 021
Chapter 022
Chapter 023
Chapter 024
Chapter 025
Chapter 026
Chapter 027
Chapter 028
Chapter 029
Chapter 030
Chapter 031
Chapter 032
Chapter 033
Chapter 034
Chapter 035
Chapter 036
Chapter 037
Chapter 038
Chapter 039
Chapter 040
Chapter 041
Chapter 042
Chapter 043
Chapter 044
Chapter 045
Chapter 046
Chapter 047
Chapter 048
Chapter 049
Chapter 050
Chapter 051
Chapter 052
Chapter 053
Chapter 054
Chapter 055
Chapter 056
Chapter 057
Chapter 058
Chapter 059
Chapter 060
Chapter 061
Chapter 062
Chapter 063
Chapter 065
Chapter 066
Chapter 067
Chapter 068
Chapter 069
Chapter 070
Chapter 071
Chapter 072
Chapter 073
Chapter 074
Chapter 075
Chapter 076
Chapter 077
Chapter 078
Chapter 079
Chapter 080
Chapter 081
Chapter 082
Chapter 083
Chapter 084
Chapter 085
Chapter 086
Chapter 087
Chapter 088
Chapter 089
Chapter 090
Chapter 091
Chapter 092
Chapter 093
Chapter 094
Chapter 095
Epilogue
Special Chapter
Author's note + Explanation

Chapter 064

4.3K 370 248
Od page_sandy

« silly auntie »

❝ Can you stay over tonight? ❞ , Jongseong pleaded all of a sudden with the unexpected hug as Mijin's resulted with rapid heartbeats beaming inside her chest like a drum.

How did he even grow this much of an impact on her heart?

The young lady badly wanted to decline since she's too lazy to bombard her brother with random excuses for her delay when she's just supposedly going out on a date.

❝ I'm-❞ Mijin wanting to phrase her words politely, just turned around and faced the pouty Jongseong who's being a huge baby.

It wasn't healthy for her heart.

❝ Pretty please? Baekyoung's already asleep and I don't wanna have dinner all alone....❞ Jongseong's professionally adorable eyes pierced through Mijin's strict gaze shown towards him. She hates men but it was the Park Jongseong being a gigantic baby just to gain favours from her. Isolation can be a pain in the ass sometimes and she didn't want him to suffer with it.

❝ I promise to be less clingy! ❞ , the cheery boy shouts as Mijin's praying for her ears that she'll have to deal with it whenever she's with her loud soulmate. The most chaotic person of the year should be awarded to Jongseong with her personal point of view.

❝ Sigh, fine. ❞

What should she do when Jay's literally being a cutie-' Ewww Mijin, I can't believe you just said the cringey shits. ' , the girl scolds herself.

Don't get Jongseong as annoying since he'd never intended to be a whiny boyfriend but the lover boy just dearly wanted to spend more sweet moments with the person who he truly loves.

❝ Cool, what do you wanna eat? I can cook you anything you want! ❞ A sincere smile was filtering Jay's true happiness on his round face that made Mijin lift her chins up with a chuckle.

❝ It's okay, I can literally eat everything. Plus, I think I'm gonna rely on your talent in cooking this time. ❞ Mijin with a sheepish grin smiled at her soulmates before playing with her hand after taking a seat on the chair at the kitchen counter.

❝ Really? Then, I shall not disappoint Ms Hw-Na Mijin. ❞ ' Darn it. ' , Jongseong bit his lips anxiously as he almost screwed the deal in between him and Jaemin. He didn't wanna fail in gaining points from his future brother in law, did he?

❝ Wait for a few minutes, m'lady. ❞ Jongseong playfully using the cliché honorfic made Mijin wanna burst into laughter which she had never laughed at before.

Texting her brother about the sudden delay, she just wished that he wouldn't be able to investigate it once she's back at home.

But there's something that made Mijin's eyes be undeniably glued onto Jay's handsomeness as he came out with an oversized yellow shirt and black sweatpants.

The way he flipped his dark chocolate strands back was somehow breathtaking as Mijin'd already gained blushed up cheeks by gazing at him from afar.

Tying the yellow apron around his small waist in slow motion made Mijin gawk in disbelief cause he honestly looked overwhelming while doing that.

The guy smirked when he felt Mijin's heavy eyes darting to his charming visuals as the girl got caught in a wavering embarrassment.

❝ I know, I know. I look so sexy, you don't have to tell me. ❞ , the highly self-esteemed heartthrob says.

Mijin was absolutely caught off guard by this boy and his surprising manners although she just got busted.

❝ Pfft, as if. It's just that...❞ Mijin dragged her sentence on while glancing thoroughly into Jongseong's gaze that he knows that he got him whipped for her.

❝...you look like a silly auntie. ❞ , blurted Mijin with sudden laughter as her sealed lips got opened apart within small giggles escaping her mouth.

Jongseong sighed heavily before shaking his head since the young man literally couldn't handle his sarcastic girlie all the time.

❝ Yeah, right. The hottest auntie which you'll ever meet. ❞ But that still didn't stop the cheesy ass from flirting-

Finishing the well-cooked pasta made by the one and only Park Jongseong, his lucky girlfriend positioned herself to stand in front of the sink but he wouldn't let such stuff happen.

❝ Hey, it's okay. I'll do the dishes. ❞ , the considerate young man says with a sincere smile that warmed Mijin's heart up.

❝ No, I'll do it. You've already done a huge task by blessing me with your cooking skills earlier. ❞ Mijin kindly replied since she knew how to thank at least and oh boy, she's still pretty new to Jongseong treating her so essentially as if she's the only one to exists for him.

❝ Nah, it's my duty Jinjin. Go and rest, you're the guest here boo. ❞

Mijin felt her cheeks burning when he phrased her by the cheesy nickname boo which was so foreign to her ears. But the giddy feeling inside her chest liked it.

She knew that they would end up annoyingly bickering with both of the stubborn personalities not giving up so easily.

❝ Ok fine, but let me know if you need help. ❞ Park Jongseong indeed surpassed an occasional level to get nicely treated by the cold-hearted Hwang Mijin.

❝ Wait. ❞

Just when the charming guy was gonna put on the pink rubber gloves, Mijin swiftly grabbed his hand for the first time as Jay's resulted with widened eyes as her first touch.

❝ Gee, you're so clumsy. Thank god that I noticed your fancy watch. ❞ Planning to unfasten his expensive-looking watch from the wrist, the girl said along with a chuckle.

Not knowing how her soulmate's fluttering for her careful touch around his wrist.

The small amount of gap between their faces was heating up Jay's cheeks as he cleared his throat but it didn't help much with lifting his gaze off from Mijin.

Without hesitation, the daring male just pecked her forehead real quick as he bent down for a while.

The kiss was so sudden and Mijin wasn't even prepared so she just stood there like a statue, who froze under Jongseong's touch.

' WHAT THE FUCKHAGSHOHSGDVSS '

Malfunctioning internally, Mijin widened her eyes with utter shock since she wasn't excepting that. Jay just chuckled as she's being the human version of a tomato in his eyes but the goofball just ruffled her hair internally, as if he wasn't shy to peck her at all.

❝ Umm....I have to go use the bathroom. ❞

Rushing to escape from his sight as soon as possible, the youngster panics as she quickens her steps. Jay just grinned before repeatedly touching his lips. At least he didn't get slapped like the last time-

Mijin calmed her chest down, telling her that she should be used to it since they're somewhat dating soulmates now.

Not gonna lie, it did make her feel the palpitation deeply as she'd realised that it must be the somehow beautiful feeling of love...

It amazed her how fast the night changes as she's finally qualified enough to be the lover of someone.

She felt less isolated and even thrilled to have someone for her to adore him and likewise to Jay.

❝ I think I'll get going now Jay-ah. ❞ Grabbing her bag real quick, the girlfriend says as she gifted him a cute smile only.

❝ Already? B-But it's still early! ❞ Gosh, Jongseong hated how he just had to sound like a whiny child. More than that, he's afraid that Mijin'd easily get tired of his annoying personality since he can understand it well too.

❝ It's 6 pm though? ❞ Mijin explained whilst showing Jongseong her device's screen which displayed the time.

❝ Exactly. ❞ , Jay says.

Mijin couldn't understand her boyfriend well as she just playfully chuckled. ❝ I'm sorry to nag you Jinjin but I just wanted to have a movie marathon with you. ❞ How much can this guy even date-

Mijin's concerned that her brother would find out about their situation if her lie of visiting Jisung's house unfolds. And she wasn't ready to open up about their relationship, knowing that Jaemin'd strongly disagree since Jongseong used to be a naughty playboy.

❝ I'll drive you back home if you feel scared of walking back all alone at night time. ❞ , Jay adds as he's desperate to insist on her on spending a movie night with him while he still has the chance.

❝ My brother will kill me if I return back late. ❞

Jongseong badly wanted to snicker at Mijin's dumbfounded expression which was clueless of the deal between him and Jaemin.

❝ I'm sure that he won't if you return before 9 pm. ❞ It was a necessary part of Jay to keep the love of his life safe and sound.

❝ How can you be so sure of it though? ❞ Even Mijin's been living with her brother for so long, she herself couldn't even solve how fast Jaemin's duality might change into-just like the day when he tried to punch Jay.

❝ Telepathy, I guess? ❞ Jay joked, just to earn a playful slap on the arm.

❝ Alright, but make it quick. ❞ Mijin huffed before sitting down as Jongseong clapped his hands in satisfaction. Planning to choose horror out of boredom, the girlfriend just pressed the start button but Jay just gulped down his nerves and shivers. ' Oh lord, here we go again. '

❝ Are you okay? ❞ Mijin questioned at her soulmate whose face was colourless as he's all pale with sweats. ❝ Y-Yeah, I'm good. ❞ But the guy himself knew better than anyone else of how his terror of ghosts was thriving a party inside of him.

One of the scariest scenes comes as Mijin's drowsy eyes got distracted with attention since she's curious about what's gonna income. Unlike her, the boy whose phobia was ghosts yelped at the sight of the horrific creature appearing on the screen.

Mijin was also surprised as the next moment she noticed,

Jongseong was closely clinging onto her like a baby.

« end of a chapter »

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

771K 34.6K 54
❝I like you.❞ I froze on my way and slowly turned around looking at him with emotionless eyes while his ethereal face had a smirk on it. ❝I don't.❞ ▫...
14.1K 557 41
they are just ordinary people. but their stories are different. one live a normal life and one was miserable. one day, fate brings them together. sta...
40.7K 1.4K 22
"Jake p-please." "Cat got your tongue huh!! Who were calling me loser a while ago?" ____________ Playboy au- Wherein, Shin Raya will have to marry...
215K 15.2K 54
❝ I don't think I can hold on anymore. ❞ He hated seeing her being in pain. This story unfolds the tragic tale about an ill tomboy falling for her go...