Whatsername

By LONELYGVY

"I know the Jesus of Suburbia and is the story of my life" More

American Idiot
I want to stay with him
At Jimmy's home
St.Jimmy
I walk this empty street
Beer and Novacaine
A fight full of hate
Escape
To Berkeley
The infinity street
Welcome to Berkeley!
A group of hipocrities
I don't care
You are a lie
Everything was true

I will leave my home

254 11 0
By LONELYGVY

Rushing into my depression I decided to have a decision: Leaving my home.I waited all the night for have that chance and now I have got them.I opened my window and I go out falling into a small garden placed next to my home.I stand up after the fall and I started to walk in the streets.I saw a street called "Suburbia" and I started to follow the way for come to this Street what interested me. Walking for about 15 minutes I arrived and it was the right place for me: here there are garages, dirty walls, markets broked and thrifted, a lot of destroyed palaces and some punk groups.I saw a group what speaks about punk and anarchy, so I united to them.Meeting this group I saw a guy what I was very interested and I decided to know more him...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.5M 73.5K 63
Caden Miller. Attraente, cinico e da tutti conosciuto come il cattivo ragazzo della Crestmont High. Chi cerca attenzione flirta con lui. Chi รจ idiota...
23.2K 648 43
Short story sia sul calcio sia su F1, F2, F3 e Moto Gp
262K 25.5K 51
VKOOK COMPLETA๏ฝœHai a disposizione solo una chiamata al giorno, sono in totale 31 giorni prima di passare ad un altro giocatore, la durata della telef...
398K 15.1K 20
La normalitร  della vita di Seline verrร  presto sconvolta e si troverร  rinchiusa in uno stanzino tra le grinfie di un uomo mascherato che si fa chiama...