Falling For The Bad Boy

Av Amaya_Shada_Malik

Andy Love is the good girl. Sure she does her homework, hell she's smarter than the teacher with all the work... Mer

Falling For The Bad Boy
Moving Back
First Day Of Hell- I Mean School..
Getting Ready With The Descendent From Evil!
Don't Tell Andy We Crashed Into A Butterfly!
Do you really need your intestines?
Emo Sessions Through a Blow Horn
Cake Boners and Wall Punches
This Ring Is My Circus
Leave It To Sylvia...
Bananas dipped in Pickle Juice
Where's my spoon!?
What happened to your face?
Guys... She's not laughing.
Wha?
Recreational Fieldtrips and Openning Down.
Seducing My Potential Killer.
Café Mama!
When Do I Get To Kick Some Ass!?
Norman!
Well This is Embarrasing.
Im Freaking Out.
We Are Ghosts!
Will I Ever Get That Back?
I Heard Party and Immediately Started Grooving
Boyfriend, You Are So Stupid.
Is It Getting Hot In Here Or Is That Just The Irony?
Wow, Our Plans Just Keep Getting Better.
Both Doors?
Your Timing is Impeccable
Epilogue: Pool Pie

Lets Talk About Our Feelings

1.8K 67 14
Av Amaya_Shada_Malik

"Okay but I totally assumed that a safe house meant that we were safe, why would we just put ourselves back in danger I'm confused." Blare was babbling as we got out of the car.

"Maybe it should be called the halfway point? That way there would be no misunderstandings. We would know we aren't exactly safe, and I would not feel comfort once we got there, I instead would still be on edge. But instead I am going there ready to feel all safe and ready to cuddle! Can I cuddle while people are trying to kill each other? No, no I can not. Actually while we are on the topic of-" suddenly Bree pulled out her gun and forced Blare against the side of the house.

"Blare, if you don't shut your mouth, I will shut it for you." Bree said.

"That is not loaded, please Bree at least threaten me with something real."

"See this?" Bree asked pointing to a nozzle type thing on the gun. "It's a silencer." she then smiled and shot the gun to the left of her, next to Blare's feet.

"Holy shit!" Blare screamed launching herself at me.

"With a silencer no one can hear the gunshot." Bree smiled.

"Bree, what are you doing? Let's try not to draw attention to ourselves at a party full of people!" I whisper shouted at her while holding onto Blare.

"Silencer, remember, no one can hear it." Bree guffawed while putting her gun back into her waistband.

"Well people can still see it!" Blare hissed.

"Okay let's get a move on people, bullet in Blare or no bullet, we need to hurry." Jade stated.

"Whatever." Blare said making her way inside of the house. When we all entered there was loud cheering from people in all directions. Some people even decided it would be okay to come up to me and give me a hug.

It was not.

"Andy." Dylan called over to me. I turned to his direction and saw he was walking over with Chase. I gave him a small smile and head nod and walked his way. Chase met up with Blare, walking off towards the steps, while Jade and Bree walked into the hallway.

"So what do you wanna do?" Dylan asked. I awkwardly stood there in my cheerleading uniform, my hands crossed in the front of me. I looked around to see people by us staring.

"Um..Huh.." I wondered allowed. I looked around once more at all the people watching us.

Alright, everyone's looking, I have to give them a show, right?

Well don't say it like a question. Confidence is key!

Everyone is looking. I have to give them a show, yay!

Better man, better.

I grabbed Dylan by the collar of his shirt and pulled him into me. He quickly wrapped his hands around my waist as I pressed my lips to his. I decided to overdue it a bit and make huge movements. I first pushed Dylan up against a wall making a slight noise when he made contact with it. I moved my hands to get a hold of his hair. I gave a slight tug earning a moan from him.

I peeked open one eye and saw people going back to their business, some still looked at us though. When I very awkwardly made eye contact with a guy who tried to sexually lick his lips, I squeezed my eyes tightly shut again.

Dylan then moved his hands down to my thighs, so he was bent way down to my height. I moaned at the feeling of his touch on my bare thighs.

Hey, maybe skirts can be good sometimes.

He swiftly lifted me up and I wrapped my legs around his waist. I tugged a little harder on his hair making him groan again but this time I managed to slip my tongue in his mouth and deepen the kiss. I moaned back when I felt his tongue collide with mine. He then began moving us towards the steps.

"Your room?" he asked in between kisses. Instead of pulling away, I held his head so his lips stayed on mine and mumbled a little,'mhmm' as he continued walking.

As we reached my room, he dropped one hand from holding me onto him and opened the door with it instead. we tumbled into the room, and were about to close the door when I heard rustling behind us.

"What the hell?" I asked turning my head, as Dylan began to leave kisses on my neck. I tried to ignore the sensation he was giving me and looked for where the rustling came from.

On my bed was a couple who were half naked and doing some sexual interactions together that should not happen on my bed. I immediately jumped off of Dylan and made my way to the couple.

"Hi, excuse me." I calmly shouted. They ignored me though so I decided to stop this before I had STD's and herpes in my bed. So I did what you would naturally do when people are doing 'things' in your bed.

I got the guy in a tight headlock and slowly removed him from his lady.

"Hi, hope you don't mind, but I think I'm going to use my room for myself, thanks." I smiled as I let go of him by the door. His lady friend quickly clothed herself and squeezed out of the doorway in embarrassment before the guy. When they both left I quick looked out of the door to see some people staring at me. I slightly bit my lip and smiled while closing the door and locking it.

"For once I think Sylvia came up with a pretty good plan." Dylan smiled laying down on the bed. I quickly jumped over to him and smiled while looking over his face. My hair came down around him so our faces were almost caged in.

"Oh yah?" I asked.

"Yah." he said, leaning up to kiss me again.

"Well I think it's lame." I said moving out of the way of his kiss and plopping down beside him.

"Lame? Lame how? This was a very good plan."

"Please. It was pretty basic and boring. I want to do something fun like shoot at people who are shooting at us!"

"War. You want to go to war."

"Yes, but I don't want people to get hurt!"

"Laser tag? Would you like me to call Harrison, see if we can settle this thing with laser tag?"

"Well. I mean that would personally be fun for me."

"Well personally for me, I'd like it if we finished where we left off." Dylan said leaning to me again with a smirk.

"How about instead of getting freaky and stuff, we talk about our feelings!" I squealed. Dylan just looked at me with a blank stare.

"Well it was nice while it lasted." He sighed falling back down onto my mattress.

"Where should we start?" I asked. "How do you feel about this whole Harrison thing?"

"Fine I guess. I mean this is crazy and I have never had to deal with anything like this at all, but I mean there hasn't been anything to bad yet."

"But what about your family? You haven't said a word about them and I'm sure that they miss you." he gave me a blank look for a minute.

He doesn't want to talk about his family.

Something bad must have happened. That's why he doesn't want to talk about them.

Yah, no shit Sherlock.

Abort mission, abort mission.

"Or not. I mean we don't have to talk about it. Feelings are stupid! Let's not feel anything."

Good save.

He just raised an eyebrow at me as I lied there and smiled at him.

"My family doesn't really care what I do. I mean they haven't even noticed I've been gone all this time." Dylan finally said.

"You mean you didn't tell them?" I asked shocked.

"No. My moms an alcoholic, she probably doesn't even remember she has a son most of the time."

"What about your dad?"

"I'm not sure. He says he cares about the family and that's why he works all of the time. He shows up once a month, stays for a day and the leaves. When he's here, my mom is sober and he makes her happy, but then he leaves and everything gets worse."

"Do you have any siblings?" I didn't mean to keep digging into all the things he wanted to keep a secret but I was interested now.

"Yah, an older brother, who's worth crap. The moment he turned eighteen, he left without a much as a goodbye. I was sixteen so I understood why he left and all of that, but he was the only family I knew and he left."

"I'm sorry." I said.

God you idiot, he pours his heart out to you and all you have to say is 'I'm sorry'? Wow what a waste.

I don't know what to say! You tell me what should a person say in this situation?

I don't know. Something good. Anything but I'm sorry.

"It's not your fault." He mumbled.

"I know, but you don't deserve to be treated like that. You should have been raised with the love and care that a family is supposed to give not isolated and empty." I said looking away from him. "How does a parent do that. Hurt someone so young and innocent, it's awful."

He didn't say anything back. I turned my head and saw he was just looking at me. He was looking right into my eyes and I felt as if I was in a trance. I couldn't move and I didn't want to. I wanted to have him look at me like this, the only one he could see, for as long as I could.

We lied there for a while longer. Just looking at each other in silence.

"Do I get to ask a question now?" he finally said, ending our moment.

"Sure." I said slightly upset, we began talking again.

"How do you feel about cheerleading?" he snickered.

Well way to just completely ruin everything.

"I feel like I should kill everyone a part of making this happen to me." I groaned. "I mean for starters, why do girls have to wear skirts? Couldn't I have worn pants like the guys?"

"Well I actually quite enjoy your outfit."

"You are such a pervert."

"You are a pervert."

"How am I a pervert?!" I slapped him on his shoulder.

I am not a pervert. I merely enjoy staring and feeling Dylan's abs. Does that make me a pervert? I'm thinking not.

"Wow Dylan, you are so flawless." Dylan began in a high pitched voice.

"Stop, what is that voice you are using?" I interrupted.

"I wanna jump on you like a spider monkey." He continued.

"Is that voice supposed to be me?"

"I just want to feel your lips on mine right away." he said with a girly gasp.

"I don't sound like that and I never said those things!"

"Oh Dylan-" he started again but I cut him off by kicking him off the bed. He fell to the ground with a loud 'oof'. I quickly peeked over the edge and saw him laying on the ground.

"Wow Dylan," I began in a super high pitched tone like him. "Seems like you're falling too hard for me." I winked. He replied with a slight groan and slowly got up.

"That was mean." He said sitting down on the bed.

"Awe, do you have a boo boo?"

"Yes."

"Sorry then." I quickly went to my closet to change my clothes. I grabbed some black leggings, black combat boots, a baggy band t-shirt of sleeping with sirens, and my leather jacket.

"Stay here." I instructed Dylan, going into my bathroom.

"Okay." I heard him say as I shut the door.

I quickly changed into my clothes and put my hair up in a ponytail. I looked at myself in the mirror, gave a little wink and then walked out.

"I'm back." I announced. I looked to see Dylan was leaning against the door with his ear pressed up against it.

"Shh." he whispered pointing to the door. I rushed over to him and pressed my ear up against the door as well.

"Who is it?" I asked him. He shrugged his shoulders in response.

"Listen." he said. On the other side I heard about three guys mumbling stuff.

"Is it them in there?" One guy asked.

"I don't know, why don't you check inside." another side. My eyes instantly widened and I was happy that we locked the door.

"Do something!" I told Dylan. It was his turn to widen his eyes.

"I don't know what to-"

"Hello? Is anyone in there?" a voice asked on the other side. Quickly Dylan grabbed my hands and pulled me onto the bed. then he started jumping on it.

"What in the hell?" I asked.

"Just go along with it!" he said. I quickly jumped up on the bed with him. He then started to make fake sex noises.

"Oh yah Jennifer. You know I like it rough!" he shouted and shrugged his shoulders at me. The knocking an shouting on the other side stopped, but then quickly began again.

"Ooh Leo, right there baby, it feels so good!" I yelled back at him.

"Ooh."

"Ahh?"

"Ugh!"

"Mnm!"

"Jennifer!"

"Leo!"

"I'm close baby!" Dylan said. I was currently refraining myself from laughing as the knocking slowly came to a stop.

"Finish it." I whispered.

"I don't know how to fake orgasm, that's the girls job." he whispered back.

"Well I can fake it but you have to too!"

"I don't know!" he whispered.

Think, think. How can he make a sound that sounds Ike he has been pleasures correctly.

I know!

I then grabbed Dylan's shoulders gave him a nice kiss, and then kneed him in the balls.

"Eep." he shrieked. "Oh my god." he then fell down onto the bed.

I also made fake noises as he laid down in pain. Once he went silent I ran to the door and pressed my ear up against it. I listened carefully and heard nothing, so I took it as a success.

"Come on Leo, we have to go." I said grabbing my backpack, holding the things I needed for our trip.

"Yah, Jennifer, I might need a moment." He sighed.

"You are such a wimp! You said you liked it rough!"

___________________________________

Okay, sorry people, I went on a trip to my sisters house and I didnt have in internet so, I'm sorry I didnt post as much as i promised this week. I will make it up to you, I swear!!

Fortsätt läs

Du kommer också att gilla

1.3M 32.5K 55
"Go, I don't want to make you hate me for what I did." he says softly as a tear of drop dipped from his eyes. "What are you talking about?" I approac...
288K 4.5K 24
"Come on Austin. Please delete the video!" "No way." He smirks, "That'll be too easy." "What do you want from me?" "I need you to be my fake girlfr...
9.4K 339 39
Cameron Black is the school's nice guy. He has the perfect life. The perfect girlfriend, the perfect family. Nothing bad has ever really happened to...
35.9M 1.1M 47
"She's hot." "Yeah, I know. I'm kinda jealous..." "I'm gonna ask her out." "Are you crazy? You're asking for a death wish." "What's so wrong with me...