The Chronicles of Boruto

Від Zsabertooth

When he returns to Konohagakure, The Village Hidden in the Leaves, after years of training and travelling; Uz... Більше

CHAPTER 01: Three years later...
CHAPTER 02: Team 7 reformed!
CHAPTER 03: Unexpected Reunfication
CHAPTER 04: Team 15
CHAPTER 05: To Sunagakure!
CHAPTER 06: The Solo mission.
CHAPTER 07: Information
CHAPTER 08: Contention
CHAPTER 09: The Silver Twins
CHAPTER 10: The Mystery of his Injury
CHAPTER 11: Himawari's conference
CHAPTER 12: Konohamaru's mission
CHAPTER 13: We've rebelled before
CHAPTER 14: Expected?
CHAPTER 15: A Strategy.
CHAPTER 16: People die all the time!
CHAPTER 17: Recovering...
CHAPTER 18: The Chunin exams.
CHAPTER 19: One weird dream.
CHAPTER 20: Nakamura Vilson
CHAPTER 21: The midnight sparring session.
CHAPTER 22: The Sealing Jutsu
CHAPTER 23: A battle within himself
CHAPTER 24: Share.
CHAPTER 25: With my eyes closed
CHAPTER 26: Dreams with meaning.
CHAPTER 27: Farewell for now...
CHAPTER 28: Declaration of war
CHAPTER 30: Kashin Koji
CHAPTER 31: Breaking news
CHAPTER 32: The divine tree
CHAPTER 33: His power
CHAPTER 34: Code's Kāma.
CHAPTER 35: The Uchiha clan massacre.
CHAPTER 36: Invasion!
CHAPTER 37: The Jōgan's new ability.
CHAPTER 38: Momoshiki's return
CHAPTER 39: Kakashi's advice.
CHAPTER 40: Wish me luck.
CHAPTER 41: Shutting an emotion.
CHAPTER 42: The second group of resistance.
CHAPTER 43: The mystery of his desertion.
ANNOUNCEMENT

CHAPTER 29: Another consciousness

781 23 7
Від Zsabertooth

In Boro's snow facility.

The Kara

Eida had been waiting for almost an hour or a two for everyone to gather for the meeting now. All six of the Kara members had gone to fulfil their own missions. It had been an hour since, and nobody had returned yet, so she decided to see what Kawaki and Boruto were up to.

She closed her eyes and took a deep breath, "my dear boys... I'm dying to meet you both..." seeing them the way she did was totally different from in real life.

Eida saw her Boruto with Uchiha Sasuke, and she knew she ought to be extra careful around him, after all, he had once possessed powers of the sage of six paths, who was an Otsutsuki.

Boruto made hand seals as he ran toward the Uchiha, who stood composed, and with his eyes closed. Her blonde 'could become lover' put two folded fingers under his mouth, and inhaled deeply. "Wind Style: partial destruction Jutsu!" he expelled a strong wind through his mouth toward the Uchiha, who opened his eyes just as the Jutsu reached him.

Boruto fell to the ground as his Jutsu disappeared, he struggled, clutching his head, before bringing his Jōgan out and sitting up, sighing. Eida realized she hadn't had much of a time to admire his beauty now since she'd been so fixated on Kawaki for a while. Boruto looked breathtakingly handsome now; he had grown so remarkably from a cute boy to a beautiful teenager.

"It seems you haven't practised Genjutsu sudden countering," Sasuke said, expressionless (Eida hated guys like that, think so high and mighty of themselves...) Wow, her Boruto looked so hot as he wiped his face sweat off and stood up.

"With all the things that've happened... no" Boruto's flicked his Jōgan off and stared at Sasuke. "How did you put me in a Genjutsu? I don't remember looking into your eyes at all"

"hn. Your focus wasn't entirely fixed on my legs either." Uchiha Sasuke leaned on the tree behind him and closed his eyes, "listen Boruto, you have excellent Genjutsu resistance, one that could almost even rival Sakura's... but as I noticed lately. You haven't been the most confident on anything you do"

"I-I am confident--"

"Don't lie, you're still thinking about what Toneri said, aren't you?" Boruto shut his eyes and threw his head back. Eida wished she could see what he was thinking, for he looked so amazing and sad at the moment.

"Eida, Eida!" her eyes fluttered open and she saw Code shaking her. He pulled back as she sat straight again, "were you sleeping?"

"Wha—No, I wasn't" she sighed as he stared at her in concern. "So, you're the only one who's back?" Eida looked around the meeting room and realized.

"Yeah, I guessed they would have returned by now... anyway—" Code sat next to her and crossed his legs, "—I went to Konohagakure and—"

"—declared war. Yes, I saw" Eida said, twisting a strand of her own hair in her fingers. Why wouldn't anyone bring her interesting news? She was getting tired of peering into everything... maybe she could stop?

"Hmm, you see everything... so, what do you think?" Code raised an eyebrow, "you think it was wise?"

"I do" she replied, "besides, if we declare it openly; they will prepare themselves and the fight will be much more interesting to watch, don't you think?" she could already see what the Hokage was planning, but she decided to let them do it as if she'd never seen or heard about it.

"What is the leaf shinobi doing now?" he asked, frowning. "Are they gearing up for the fight?"

"I don't know," she said, meeting his eyes bravely.

"You're all-knowing, see it!" he commanded.

"I won't" she stood up and smiled annoyingly at him, "why don't you go check it out yourself? I'm tired of being used as your see this and see that"

"Eida" Code lost his irritated look and sighed, "please"

"Let me rest for a while" she sat back down and closed her eyes. "I can't do your bidding all the time"

"I see" she heard him mutter something to himself before he said, "alright then, rest as you wish. I will wake you when the others arrive."

"To discuss the cyborg creation?" Eida smirked, "I look forward to it"

Konohagakure, the central building.

Uchiha Sarada

As per their Hokage's order; all Genin, Chunin, and Jounin were in the Hokage tower, roaming in the announcement area. Time was flying as more people entered and discussed. The air was so tense and tight.

She looked at Team 10 murmuring something amongst themselves, looking extremely serious. "Sarada," she shrieked as Mitsuki spoke from behind her suddenly. Couldn't this guy come with a warning? "What's wrong?"

"You scared me," she said, releasing a breath.

Mitsuki looked very thoughtful, more than usual. Sarada couldn't say anything, since everyone looked like that in the hall. Who wouldn't? They were a decision away from war at the moment...

"I'm sorry," Mitsuki apologized. "I noticed everyone was standing with their own team, so I came to you"

"Of course," Sarada shook her head, smiling at his honesty. "Anyway, what do you think is going to happen now? Do you think Hokage-sama will let us fight for the village?"

Mitsuki rubbed his chin, "most likely he will. My parent said that every shinobi above Genin participated in the fourth great shinobi war"

"I heard that too" she sighed. "But as far as I know, our Hokage is very caring, I don't think he would let us risk our lives"

"We don't know all about him yet" Mitsuki pointed out, "but do you personally want to fight?"

Sarada took in his question for a moment. Did she want to fight for the village? To protect the ones, she loved? To save the place she grew in? "I do," she decided, "for the village, I will"

"I figured you'd say that" Mitsuki gifted her with his closed eye smile. "Do you think Boruto would too?"

"Of course," she rolled her eyes, that blonde bastard would destroy anyone who threatened his home or family, that was guaranteed. "What about you Mitsuki? would you?"

"I think I have grown in this village too. It's fitting that I call this my home, and I will protect it with my life, alongside both you and Boruto" he smiled again, making her beam proudly at him. She couldn't help it, because she did comprehend his growth.

"This is our home, we should protect it with pride," Iwabe said, cracking his knuckles and walking over to them with Denki and Metal. "We'll show them who's boss once we beat their—" 

"—as threatening as it sounds" Inojin interrupted. "I don't think a war with Cyborgs and Celestial beings would be that simple"

Cho-Cho walked over to stand beside her. "This is killing me, the suspense. Where is Hokage-sama anyway?"

And just as if Lord Seventh had heard her; the door opened and he stood above, his blue eyes and expression looking grave. Mr Sai and Shikamaru-san walked to stand on either side behind him, their appearances were similar. "Thank you for gathering here everyone. I don't want to waste time, so I'll get straight to the point dattebayo. As you all know, Code is a member of the Kara, a guy who possesses higher combat strength than even Jigen, who was the former leader, himself. And he has declared war with us; the last time a war occurred, it was to capture the Bijuu within the eight tails Jinchuruki and me. This time, the war is with the Otsutsuki, Celestial beings from another planet. They call themselves gods, but they're only powerful creatures engulfed in greed and pride" Daiki came to stand beside them from nowhere. "The past Team 7 managed to seal the first Otsutsuki who appeared on the earth" his eyes turned to look at all of them, hanging for a second longer on Mitsuki and herself before moving. "After decades, the next appeared, Otsutsuki Momoshiki. We managed to kill him, but he somehow placed a resurrection point by placing a Karma on my son, Boruto" many people in the crowd started muttering things, they obviously hadn't known this piece of information... "then we discovered there was another Otsutsuki, who has been destroyed as well"

Sarada threw her hands into the air, closing her eyes just after she saw Mitsuki and Daiki raise their eyebrows at her. "Yes, Sarada?"

"Hokage-sama... I thought Boruto had told you already" her voice felt so distant to her as everyone's heads turned to stare at her. "But Ishhiki Otsutsuki has returned to Kawaki"

"I know, but he has been destroyed again. Kawaki overpowered him and took his power" Lord Seventh said. How did he know that!? "we have several threats at the moment. But what decides our victory is how we respond to their acts of violence" the hall was silent for a moment, "all Genin can take their leave now" a quarter of the population left the enormous room, making it easier for her to breathe. Hokage-sama sat and whispered something to Shikadai-san before sipping water. He stood up again before saying, "Now, we decide who fight"

Far away from the Leaf Village...

Uzumaki Boruto

Not a day had passed, and he had already undergone several hours of Genjutsu resistance training. Sasuke-san really was a man of action.

They had taken camp in a cave for the time being, and he was flipping his fish on flames as Sasuke-san watched him. "Boruto," ah, finally he speaks. "When training, did you feel the presence of another person around you?"

"Mhm?" Boruto raised an eyebrow incredulously. He gulped down the piece of fish he had torn away with his teeth, "I thought we were alone dattebasa. Besides, we didn't see anyone, did we? I didn't sense any other chakra with my Jōgan either. So, what are you saying?"

"Not chakra, there was another person's consciousness hovering around." Sasuke-san threw another piece of wood into the fire.

Boruto placed his fish on the stand to fry a little more cause it tasted raw and stinky in his first bite itself, "how can that be?" he asked.

Sasuke-san shrugged, "I've never heard of any Jutsu allowing people to do such, but these days, Jutsu aren't the bad news, are they?" Boruto shook his head, ninja tools and technology were... Cyborgs too.

Boruto looked back up at Sasuke, "but how did you sense it?"

"I don't know" Sasuke-san replied, "I just did"

"No problem" Boruto stretched his arms, yawning. "What training are we going to do tomorrow?" He was eager, wanting to improve faster and learn everything he could.

But before Sasuke could answer, there was an enormous rumble outside, was it raining? His sensei frowned, "that sound..." he stood up and ran to the entrance of the cave with Boruto on his tail. His master shut his eyes and opened it, displaying the Mangekyo Sharingan, "I sense a familiar chakra. Boruto, scan the place quickly"

Boruto immediately brought out his Jōgan and looked around for any signs of shinobi. As he zoomed to a distance, he could see— "Big bro Konohamaru!?"

"I knew it" Sasuke-san muttered, beginning to speed towards the sounds. Boruto ran after his teacher. He closed his Jōgan after looking at Konohamaru's opponent, it was the same white-haired man like Jiraya-sensei, Kashin Koji.

---------

Продовжити читання

Вам також сподобається

90.5K 1.3K 20
He was out off her life, their lives..... He wasn't informed that they officially had settled down. He comes back 12 years later when his mission is...
2.5K 123 48
After an encounter with a mysterious member from the Otsutsuki Clan, Saruto Uzumaki-Uchiha is introduced to a new world different from his own. He so...
195K 6.1K 30
Everything was going exactly the way they are supposed to go, and all was good. Until someone new shows up, someone different, someone that doesn't l...
26.9K 451 45
Something is changing in Boruto, something even he couldn't understand. In his teen years, Boruto Uzumaki has grown interested in creating new Jutsu...