Corpse Husband Scenarios

By Cat-is-life

A collection of works I've made for the one and only Corpse Husband ♥︎ (No longer writing for him. Thank you... More

Takeout and Horror Movies
Cure You With Cuddles
Warmer Jacket (pt.1)
Warmer Jacket (pt.2)
A Different Life (pt.1) (BNHA AU)
A Different Life (pt.2) (BNHA AU)
A Different Life (HC) (BNHA AU)
Blurb 1 (BNHA AU)
Villains (BNHA AU)
Kittens
Last Hope
As Good As Dead
Pudding
Last Hope pt.2

Cheesy

927 6 0
By Cat-is-life

Pairing: Corpse Husband x Male/Masc.!Reader

Genre: fluff, AU

Warnings: Corpse calls reader his boyfriend 🥺

WC: 1.7k

Request: hi! it's me again! hope you donr mind bur I really love your stories they aare amazing! I would like to know if you could write a corpse husband one shot with a masc reader set in a universe where the otv members and the reader are actors /actress and they are in the premiere for a horror movie they all stared in and the reader takes corpse husband as his plus one?

A/N: I finally did it! I got writers block so bad with this one phew. I kept redoing it cause I didn't like how I was making it, but I like how this turned out! Hope I did okay with the masc reader like you asked hun. Have a great dayyyyy lovely <3

"How do I look?" You turn your head in the direction of the voice and you whistle as you see Corpse walk out of the bedroom with his tuxedo on.

"The Gods have blessed me on this day!" You jokingly say while looking up towards the sky. Corpse lets out a breathy laugh and looks down to the ground, a bit shy at your comment. You get up from the couch and walk over towards him. You fix his collar and straighten his bow tie before giving him a reassuring smile. "You look great, babe. You have nothing to worry about." You console as you rub your hands on his shoulders. He smiles back, genuinely and lets out a quick breath.

"Thanks. Yeah. I got this." He hypes himself up and you give him a quick kiss on the cheek before moving towards the front door. You grabbed your phone and checked the messages really quick, seeing one from the group chat saying they were outside your place right now. You pocketed your phone and turned back to face Corpse, who was putting his mask on his face and then double-checking his pockets for the important items: phone, keys, and wallet.

"Ready to go?" You ask and he twists his head to look at you.

"Yes. Yes, let's go."

The limo had picked you and Corpse up last, so when you entered it was already buzzing with your chatty castmates who greeted both of you excitedly. You reciprocated their excitement and took a seat next to Scarra while Corpse took the seat closest to the door. Once he shut it the limo was off to the theatre and the talking resumed.

"Are you excited, y/n?" Lily asks as she leans forward with a smile. You smile back and nod your head frantically.

"Super excited. I might throw up." You joke and Lily laughs at your comment before Micheal whispers in her ear. You turn your attention to Corpse as he's distracting himself on his phone. You know being around so many people makes him uncomfortable, even if he knows everyone here, so the fact that he came out here for you makes you so happy. You lean closer towards him and hook your arm around his. He looks over at you with a quirked brow, silently asking you what was up and you just smile at him.

"I'm just glad you're here with me, Corpse." You respond and squeeze his arm gently. You see his eyes crinkle as a smile forms under his mask and you feel his hand envelop in yours.

"I wouldn't miss it for the world." He said and you felt your face heat up at his cheesy comment. "You blushing?" He teases and you turn your head away from him abruptly, slightly embarrassed that he pointed it out. "Huh?" He continues to tease you as he brings his head closer towards you, his nose bumping against your temple.

"No." You deny. "I was just shocked by how cheesy you got all of a sudden." You turn back to face Corpse and you can tell he was smirking under his mask.

"Mhmm. Whatever you say." He replies sarcastically and you narrow your eyes at him. Moments like these you loved with Corpse. When he was being his goofy self and was just joking around with you.

"Alright guys, we're almost at the theatre!" Pokimane calls out from a few seats away from you as she points out the window. You follow her finger and crane your head to see the theatre a few buildings away. Just past this stoplight and you'd be at the premiere of the movie you starred in. The feeling was unreal.

The car stopped and the cameras were already flashing. You were thankful that the windows were tinted, cause you're sure your mouth was hanging down with how huge the theatre was.

"We're gonna walk the carpet, pose for some pictures, answer some questions, then you guys can go inside anytime before 7 and we can watch our movie! Got it?" Toast clarifies as everyone is looking out the windows at their surroundings. This is the first movie anyone's been in, so this new environment was a lot to take in so suddenly. But you were sure everyone was excited.

"Yup!"

"Got it!"

"Let's go!!"

A chorus of replies ring throughout the limo before the door opens and Michael and Lily are the first to leave. You take a deep breath and follow behind Scarra as the whole cast emerges from the one limo. The cameras flash and there's a loud hum of chatter and the clicks of the cameras. It's blinding and it's loud, but you- as well as everyone else- keep their composure.

Corpse gets out behind you and looks at his surroundings in awe before looking over at you. He reaches out and fixes your tux and smoothes out some wrinkles before offering you his arm. You take it with a smile and you both follow the crowd of crew through the carpet. You mainly just followed everyone else and what they were doing, staying close to others so you two don't feel so awkward.

"This feels so weird." You admit to Corpse in a hushed voice.

"I agree. But it's a good weird." Corpse replies as he slides his left hand into his pants pocket.

"Totally. Yes. A good weird." You agreed with him and smiled at a few cameras.

"You better start getting used to this since you and everyone else here are gonna become big movie stars!" Corpse says and you roll your eyes.

"One movie that did pretty good does not mean we're all gonna become Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie, okay?" You respond and he brings his hand out of his pocket to hold over his heart.

"God, you're already so modest and humble for such a big movie star." He jokes and you let out a laugh before moving along down the carpet a couple more feet.

"Shut up." You tell him, but you're smiling and you feel more at ease now than you did earlier.

"Y/n! A solo shot, please!" Someone in the crowd yells out and you look at Corpse, silently asking what you should do or say. He motions for you to walk forward, and of course, he throws in a little bow and a, 'your majesty', that earns him a glare from you. He laughs and steps to the side to allow you to get your picture taken. You're not sure what to do, where to put your hands. if you should smile, if you were even standing correctly. You were kind of lost. And it looked that way too.

"Psst." You hear someone trying to get your attention and you whip your head in every direction before seeing Pokimane peeking out from behind her plus one. She's not too far away, so you'd be able to hear her if she talked, but instead, she motions for you to put your hands in your pockets and to smile. You furrow your eyebrows.

"You know I could hear you if you talked, right?" You tell her while chuckling and she throws her hands in the air.

"I just thought I would look cooler with the hand gestures." She answers and you laugh again before focusing back on the cameras, following Poki's instructions to smile and put your hands in your pockets.

You look around at your castmates and see a few of them being interviewed. Some are by themselves, doing one-on-one questions, while some are grouped together. You check your watch and see that it's almost 7, which means the movie should be starting soon. You give a small wave goodbye to the cameras, kind of unsure of what to do next, and walk back over to Corpse.

"The movie's gonna start!" You exclaim as your eyes widen in excitement. Corpse mimics your facial expression and you loop your arms together with his as you both start walking towards the theatre entrance.

"Let's go get some good seats."

The movie ended a few minutes ago and you were all heading out of the theatre, laughing and talking about the movie and its scenes. It was a lot of fun. From writing it, to filming it, to producing it, and now watching it on the big screen was amazing. It left you speechless by how thankful you are to be given this opportunity. You lagged behind with Corpse, wanting to hear his genuine reaction and his thoughts about the movie.

"So...what'd you think?" You ask as you look towards him. He looks back at you and smiles. His mask was down now since he was eating a bunch of popcorn earlier, so you were able to see his toothy grin and it made you all giddy inside.

"What'd I think? What'd I think?!" He starts off dramatic and you roll your eyes at how sassy he was being tonight. "I thought it was the best movie I've ever seen." He finishes calmly and you laugh.

"Even over 'Home Alone' or, any of the 'Star Wars' movies?" You ask and he quickly nods his head.

"Oh yeah, I'd pick your movie any day. Want to know why?" He asks as he dumps the finished popcorn and the drinks in the trash.

"Why?" You bite the line he's cast and you wait for whatever he has to say, anticipating anything.

"Because my handsome, beautiful, amazing, and talented boyfriend is in it. And I happen to like him a lot, so I'll watch anything he's in." Corpse says and you let out a groan/scream at how both cringe-y and cute he was. It was adorable, it really was, and it meant a lot that he was supporting you wholeheartedly. But...it was just so corny...

"Why are you so cheesy tonight?!" You moan out as you shake his shoulder.

"Cheesy? No. Just supporting my handsome, beautiful, amazing, and talented boyfriend is all." He repeats almost exactly what he said earlier and you groan again, but the warmth invades the back of your neck and crawls to your cheeks.

"Thanks for your support." You thank him genuinely. "But, you're still being super cheesy."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2M 47.5K 56
"i am used to destroying myself so other people can't." - Weston understood why he thought this was a bad idea. She was a mom, for fucks sake. ...
1.9M 31.2K 78
All kinds of one shots about Corpse Husband, all work is original, this is just for fun. LONG, one shots. Requests are appreciated!
108K 1.4K 7
oneshots of corpse husband requests always welcome :)
1.2M 27.5K 33
𝐼𝑛 𝑤ℎ𝑖𝑐ℎ; 𝐂𝐨𝐫𝐩𝐬𝐞 𝐦𝐞𝐞𝐭𝐬 𝐀𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐥𝐢𝐜𝐚 𝐢𝐧 𝐚 𝐚𝐦𝐨𝐧𝐠 𝐮𝐬 𝐠𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐩 𝐰𝐡𝐨 𝐤𝐧𝐞𝐰 𝐚𝐧 𝐨𝐧𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐞 𝐟𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐩 �...