Your Emoji Are Better Looking...

chibi_winter tarafından

--This is not mine for my offline reading purposes only, PLEASE DON'T VOTE.-- Gu Wei, the popular yet controv... Daha Fazla

Part 2: People are stupid
Part 3: Are you looking for a benefactor
Part 4: In case you can't give birth to a small emoji package
Part 5: Your partner and your brother searched hot together
Part 6: I will wrap you up
Part 7: Who the hell did you call baby
Part 8: What are you selling
Part 9: You are thinking about fart
Part 10: Itchy skin?
Part 11: I like to watch the pull step
Part 12: Little Wife
Part 13: I have been following you for a long time
Part 14: Your little baby liked Weibo
Part 15: A Luoyang Shovel
Part 16: Hot search again
Part 17: Have you seen hot searches?
Part 18: Love Hug
Part 19: The manager knows nothing about her
Part 20: Cao Ren is wrong
Part 21: years? Let the profession come
Part 22: Talking About Marriage
Part 23: Shocking My Mom
Part 24: I want to surprise you
Part 25: So good
Part 26: What size are you
Part 27: Words of Tiger and Wolf
Part 28: What about the black material at home?
Part 29: Intriguing
Part 30: Missing a Fiancee
Part 31: Go eat your betrothal partner
Part 32: Dirty Adults
Part 33: I am waiting for you to sleep together
Part 34: x picture, would you like it?
Part 35: Elopement? Cheating?
Part 36: The silly face blushing
Part 37: Sexy lead dancer, can you dance anything
Part 38: cp fans' mood ups and downs
Part 39: You also grab the emoticon pack?
Part 40: Popular Physiques
Part 41: Variety show starts now
Part 42: Isn't there no sense of variety
Part 43: Your people are with me
Part 44: xx Quite Alice
Part 45: You have been removed from the group chat
Part 46: You, the color fascinates the wisdom
Part 47: [husband] started a video chat
Part 48: Do you like it?
Part 49: My brother is getting married...
Part 50: learn to be a cp fan
Part 51: Unexpectedly
Part 52: Oh?
Part 53: I don't sleep with you
Part 54: Is there a goose next to you
Part 55: If you regret it, just take it off and step back!
Part 56: Who is my brother's engagement partner?
Part 57: A vicissitudes of primary school student? why you!
Part 58: QAQ
Part 59: Wow
Part 60:Can you kiss
Part 61: Jiang Xun the big gangster! ! !
Part 62: Of course to be worthy of the name
Part 63: Director, cut out these two sentences!
Part 64: Hurry up! ! !
Part 65: Happy Mother, Happy Family
Part 66: Little Hedgehog's Breaded Crab
Part 67: scenes clocked in
Part 68: What do you think?
Part 69: Give him money if you love him
Part 70: What is the name of this chapter?
Part 71: So hi, too much
Part 72: Is My Brother By Your Side
Part 73: Let me think more
Part 74: Low-key, low-key, cp fan must be low-key
Part 75: @江寻, come out and explain
Part 76: This is God's Will
Part 77: Happy New Year
Part 78: forward this koi
Part 79: You unconvincing cp fans
Part 80: Surprised
Part 81: I want to set off fireworks
Part 82: Make a Wish
Part 83: Let's Get Married
Part 84: Is this a friendship starring?
Part 85: Then show him red!

Part 1: You're Engaged

1.7K 24 1
chibi_winter tarafından

"I made an appointment for you, a marriage."

The drunk person on the other end of the phone stumbled upon talking.

"What?" Gu Wei rubbed his eyes, enduring sleepiness, and turned on the phone screen. The time was 4:30 in the morning.

The person on the other end of the phone chuckled twice. He was not lightly drunk and vaguely said: "Er, I just booked you a marriage. A good marriage is definitely a blessing you have cultivated in your eight lifetimes."

Gu Wei opened the curtains and looked at the dark night sky outside. He felt that he had done a lot of bad things in his eight lifetimes.

It's as small as being sneaky, and it's as big as murder and arson.

In the middle of the night, is this a ghost for him?

"Dad... tell me the truth, how much did you drink?"

At 4:30 in the morning, the chickens were still in their dreams, and Gu Wei didn't want to discuss this out of nothing engagement issue with a drunkard.

His father, Gu Cai, was a screenwriter. When he was writing the script, he was a crazy critic. He didn't care about the outside world. Now he asked, he probably finished the one he had, and remembered that he still has a son.

"Not much, not much." Gu Cai said with a big tongue, "Just two bottles of white, mixed with a little beer, smashed, my dad is happy, I finally found someone to take care of you, my colleague, you know, her son Like you, I don't like little girls either."

"Dad, be sober." Gu Weixuan bald the flowers in the bedside vase. "Your son, I am a traffic star, traffic star, don't you understand? I will be confused when I fall in love."

He is the main dancer of the popular top-ranking boy group T.ATW, the third-line traffic star, the traffic is not bad, and a bunch of black fans.

He just relied on such a small amount of traffic to make him fall in love, that is--

Cut people's money and kill their parents.

His dad asked him to get engaged, what is the difference between suicide.

"You're all black powder, it's muddy." His dad doesn't eat this set.

"Black fans are also fans, who makes me unpleasant." As a third-tier traffic star, Gu Wei has a clear understanding of himself, "You tell me the truth, who is engaged to?"

Gu Wei has sufficient evidence to suspect that this engagement partner does not exist at all.

"It seems, what is called Xun." Gu Cai was drunk and couldn't think of it. "It seems like a child who is not doing his job properly. His mother said that he is not very motivated by playing games every day, but he is a nice person."

He smokes and drinks and burns his head, but he is not a bad boy.

The logic of the drunk is touching.

"Hurry up, give me back." Gu Wei refused mercilessly, "We have no love in traffic."

"Looking back, you can add a WeChat chat, beautiful love is beckoning to you~" Gu Cai's voice was cut off at the other end of the signal, and Gu Wei did not hear this sentence.

Gu Wei hung up the phone, at 4:40, this beautiful love that fell from the sky made him completely awake.

When the time was approaching five o'clock, Gu Wei clicked on WeChat, found their group's WeChat group, and sent a few good morning greetings.

[Love me, please give me money]: Early, early!

[Love me, please give me money]: You have to be full of energy today!

It didn't arrive at five o'clock, so no one in the group would take care of it.

Gu Wei poured a glass of water, and felt that he could not wake up so early in vain, so he opened the circle of friends, edited a good morning, and brought a facial expression pack that is commonly used in group chats, cheers.jpg.

Several brothers in the group chased a certain team's game, and became a fan of the e-sports great Jiang Xun, and also organized a group to watch Jiang Xun's game. Several people sent Jiang Xun's fancy facial expression packs all day long in the group, and Gu Wei followed. A lot of emoticons.

I've probably been single for a long time, and I feel refreshed when I look at an emoji package.

Gu Wei didn't watch much competition. He followed the group's brothers a few times. He didn't know Jiang Xun, he could only say that he knew him, but he liked Jiang Xun's emoticons very much. use.

"Early bugs are eaten by birds, hum."

With the picture, Jiang Xun is angry. jpg.

"Brother." Someone chatted with him privately, "Wake up so early?"

This is Chi Yunkai, who is also a marginal member of the regiment.

[Love me, please give me money]: My dad committed suicide to give me marriage, I can't sleep anymore.

[Shou Deyun Kai sees moon cakes]: Then don't sleep, my brother will show you something exciting.

[Love me, please give me money]: What's the excitement?

Chi Yunkai threw over a screenshot of a hot search on Weibo.

Gu Wei quit WeChat and opened Weibo. Sure enough, he and Chi Yunkai were listed on the hot search side by side.

#顾未丛艺感## Chi Yunkai grabs c position#

That's a stimulus, it's hard to beat me.

Gu Wei has also been scolded for grabbing the c position. He is not curious about this, so he opened his hot search. The top one is a video, which is a clip from the variety show "Wandering Together" that was just broadcast. .

That is a variety show that Gu Wei has been recording recently.

In the video, seven guests of the Wandering Group came to the streets of Jiangnan Ancient Town. They were penniless and needed to complete tasks to get food smoothly. Gu Wei was assigned the task of learning embroidery from an old grandmother in the ancient town.

In this clip, he buckled the embroidery on the table with his backhand, and ran out of the studio in the old man's surprised gaze.

Later essay: Too difficult, cry.jpg.

After the latest episode of the variety show was broadcast, this episode was immediately caught by Gu Wei's black fans. He was low-quality and disrespectful of the elderly. Industrious netizens forgot about the hardships of 996 and worked overtime overnight to stun Gu Wei. Hot search.

Netizen 1: Look at him like that. When I was a child, I was afraid that he hadn't done much work or had any hardships. Is embroidery so difficult? I don't want to behave like that.

Netizen 2: Bah, because of the red draft, sooner or later you will get muddled!

Netizen 3: When will T.ATW disband, our captain Fu Zhi will fly solo. I don't want to see Gu Wei's unwillingness to drag down my brother.

Several small fans of Gu Wei's family were also mixed in a group of curses.

Netizen 4: It's a matter of shooting. There may be some special reasons. He is usually a very polite person. It is easy to misunderstand editing. My brother is very warm. Please don't get him wrong.

Netizen 5: Little cutie has just turned 18, and he still doesn't understand many things. We apologize, and please be more tolerant to Weiwei.

But this small group of unspoken fans were immediately scolded by angry netizens and lost themselves.

Netizen 7: Passersby, but Gu Wei's approach is really unpleasant. Fans are scolded obediently and don't wash the ground there. It's very disappointing for passers-by.

Netizen 8: That's right, it wasn't what I said, what did the program group of "The Wandering" think at the beginning, did you take a fancy to Gu Wei's traffic? Gu Wei really has no sense of variety.

The clip sent by a big v has been reposted and commented tens of thousands of times, and Gu Wei's lack of variety is on the hot search.

Gu Wei closed the Weibo interface and was completely awake. He got up to wash. The eyes of the person in the mirror were red, which was obviously due to lack of sleep. After he washed and dressed, he went back to the bed and just received a call from his manager, Ms. Zhao.

"Wake up?" Sister Zhao said briefly, "Have you seen the hot search?"

"Wake up, early sister Zhao." Gu Wei's voice was nasal, "I'm sorry."

The child's voice was soft and there was no temper. Zhao Ya couldn't let out the fire when he saved his stomach: "The car is downstairs in the dormitory. Get down quickly. The shooting time on the magazine cover has been advanced by an hour, Mu Yue Waiting for you in the car."

"Well, I see, thank you Sister Zhao." Gu Wei looked into the mirror, scratched his hair, put on a coat, and rushed downstairs.

*

The studio shot by the magazine was on the river bank. A babysitter car stopped by the building. Two people with sunglasses came down, and a group of bodyguards followed them.

"Brother, don't you need to train today?" Jiang Ying took off her sunglasses.

Jiang Xun shook his head: "No, I just finished the game last week. Tomorrow the team will go on vacation in Europe. There is an interview with a professional player today."

Jiang Xun, the captain of the professional star team TMW in the FPS game "Code", led the team to a number of honors in the professional league. He played tricky and commanded decisively, and he was called "Xun Shen" by netizens.

Jiang Xun's interview location was going to pass by the magazine's studio. Filming activities were taking place in the studio. Jiang Xun originally planned to walk around intently, only to hear his younger brother Jiang Ying yin and yang spit out weirdly.

Jiang Xun: "?"

"It's three o'clock." Jiang Ying pointed to the front, "Did you see it, that's my opponent, there are more black materials than me."

Jiang Ying has an opponent, Jiang Xun knows, but he is busy with the team's affairs on weekdays, and the entertainment circle is so dark that it has nothing to do with him. Now that he ran into him today, Jiang Xun also looked in the direction of Jiang Ying's finger.

At this look, Jiang Xun stopped.

The "counter-partner" that my brother said is being filmed on the cover of an e-sports magazine. The little star is wearing a camouflage uniform with two coats of paint on his face, leaning on an armored vehicle, and carrying a sniper rifle on his shoulder. Various cameras around him kept flashing at him.

Jiang Xun's first impression was that the little star's eyelashes were quite long, and the original peach eyes were a little more charming, beautiful but not tacky, with delicate lips, and the slightly raised corners of the mouth looked very good.

The little star looked at the camera, carrying the heavy-looking prop gun, and tried to make a "brute" imposing manner according to the photographer's request.

In Jiang Xun's view, the little star is not only not fierce, but also fierce.

"You have a good life." Jiang Xun raised the corner of his lips. "Any minor children can be your opponent?"

"Eighteen years and one month, okay?" The irritable brother Jiang Ying was not convinced. "It's all after 00, he is very small, he usually looks good, and there are more black materials than me."

Jiang Xun was noncommittal.

"What's his name?" Jiang Xun asked casually.

"Gu Wei, looking back, the future of the future." Jiang Ying said, "I went to take a picture, and it ranked me behind the opponent."

Gu Wei's eyes were so familiar, it reminded Jiang Xun of a game long ago.

At that time, their team had just won seven consecutive victories, and their teammate pointed to a person in the audience to show him——

"That kid has been here for several games and has been staring at you. He is your fan."

The child wore a hat and a mask and wrapped himself tightly, except that the exposed eyes were so beautiful that Jiang Xun stared at the auditorium for a long time.

Jiang Xun has not forgotten those eyes.

Seeing that his brother hadn't moved for a long time, Jiang Ying backed back, pointed to Gu Wei, and made a summary: "So, brother, remember this face, this is your brother me, Jiang Ying's opponent, and his opponent. What is it? From now on in the entertainment industry, either he will die or I will die."

Jiang Xunruo nodded, "You die."

Jiang Ying was stunned, pointing to her face with horror: "Am I dead?"

Who is your brother?

"Unfortunately, I have to wrong you." Jiang Xun raised his chin in the direction of Gu Wei, "That kid seems to be my fan, I protect the fan."

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

40.7M 1.1M 42
When Arianna marries billionaire Zach Price to save her family, she doesn't expect to fall in love with a man who'd always consider her a second choi...