Danmachi Reacts (AU)

By KaedeharaHKSR32

I sadly do not own the right to any of these characters. This is our first reaction story don't kill us. ¯\_(... More

Characters
Ships
Chapter 1: Where are we!?
Chapter 2 1/2: Lost Family
Chapter 2 2/2: Reunited
Chapter 3: How it all began
Ships *Final Product*

AU/Descriptions

3.8K 33 4
By KaedeharaHKSR32

*The holy grail in this AU is the Dia Familia Crest*

*Sorry we are late for this post, to make it up to you guys we will post 3 chapters today.*

*This react takes place after the ending of season 2 and before season 3.

*Spoiler Warning I guess*

In this AU there will be characters you do not recognize for 3 reasons they are OC's, they came from the games, or they're from the light novel's.

OC

Albert/Uncle Al/Z - Z is a former member of the Zeus Familia and the present captain of the Dia Familia and is the younger brother of Materia & Alfia, he was not in the battle against the black dragon due to the unnamed illness that drained him of his mana. But he did not die because he wasn't as sick as Materia which made him loathe himself for not being able to do anything for his older sister, which caused him to have a much colder demeaner. He began trying to make a Familia of heroes so he could fulfill the wishes of Zald and Alfia and so bell wouldn't have to become one himself. He is a level 7 adventurer with Ice and Sound magic, and is feared even by the strongest mages and swordsmen of Orario. He is a calm, logical and can be sarcastic, and cold. He likes black coffee, reading, Alchemy, the Astraea Familia, Revis' protection of Vex, and silence. He dislikes the feeling of futility, Hermes, the Black Dragon, cowards, Idiots, noise, egoists, and he doesn't believe in the idea of heroes.

Liberator/Vex - The Vex Cranel we are using is from 6 years into the future, he is a part of the Hestia Familia. Vex is the ADOPTED son of Bell Cranel. He is introduced at the age of 10 in the final confrontation with Evilus, he is used as a trump card against the adventurers of Orario. And manipulates a black & blue flame called Devil's fire which he uses in conjunction with his sickle. He was working with Revis' pet dragon to kill Bell but he was able to escape and was later helped by Bell and the Hestia Familia. Not much is known about Vex other than he had a sister who died protecting him. It is known that his eyes have the ability to actually manifest & manipulate the Devil's fire and let him see in dark areas. He keeps his eyes covered because of his fear of loosing control. He does not speak unless spoken to, he stays away from crowds and especially crowds of women. He likes sleeping, helping children, Revis who he views as his sister, Welf's craftsmanship, Finn's leadership, and Bell's moral compass. He dislikes Hestia and Lili's pestering, Bells naiveté, coffee, Evilus, Hermes, boredom, and Albert's sarcastic comments.

*Revis survives (Albert saved her)*

*Wondering if you want us to make an actual story about Albert and Vex?*

DanMemo

*Details I get from the wiki will be Italicized and details we created will be normal*

Alfia - Alfia was an executive of the Hera Familia, and a level 7. She was the older sister of Albert and twin sister of Materia. Alfia was a collected woman, almost always portraying a calm expression. She detested "noise", especially her own, and could be driven to aggression if provoked. She seemed to have a certain bond with her sister and younger brother, visiting a church because it was a place her sister was fond of and holding a certain contempt that she lived so long with her illness while she died. Although she was aware of her sister's son, she let her sister give him to Zeus to take care of, claiming that she had no right to take care of him because she chose her own interests over him, but her true reason was that she didn't want to be called old. In her final moments, she willingly fell several floors to the Deep Floors of the dungeon, to be consumed by flames and become ashes like her sister. She was one of the most feared mages of Orario. She felt terrible about leaving her little brother but she knew he'd be ok and that he could protect Bell if need be. She likes the quiet, tea, Alberts sarcastic comments, and the idea of heroes, She dislikes arrogance, noise, hypocrites, Bell's kindness towards everyone, the Black Dragon, and perverts.

Materia CranelMateria was kind, pure, always had a smile, and relaxed everyone with her presence. She was loved by everyone, including Hera, who even gave her, her falna to expand her life span as much as possible. Due to her condition, she valued life and was grateful to others. However, she was very possessive of food, scaring Alfia & even Albert when they ate the sweets she wanted to the point that she made them resign themselves to dying, and even making Hera kneel in front of her on one occasion. She likes food, eating food, her son, her family, and the Zeus and Hera Familia's. She dislikes people taking or eying her food, mean people, her little brothers snarky comments, and Zeus' perversion.

Zald - Zald was an executive of the Zeus Familia, and a level 7. Zald compared killing to eating, saying that one should do it to survive. He was disappointed in Orario for how weak they were without the Zeus and Hera Familia's, wanting to return the world to the age of heroes in order to make appear a new hero who would kill the One Eyed Black Dragon. Along with Alfia, he worked with to destroy the city, acting as an obstacle that Orario had to overcome in order to become stronger. After being defeated by Ottar he congratulated him on having defeated him and told him not to be satisfied with it, prompting him to keep getting stronger. He liked fighting and killing monster's, drinking, eating, and training. He disliked Albert, Orarios weakness, and the Black Dragon.

ErebusErebus believed that true evil was to be hated by everyone and, as the God who presided over evil, he was determined to always be that way. When asked what justice was, he replied that absolute justice was an ideal, something that had to be reached and won, making possible the impossible. Contrary to what he said, Astraea said that his malevolence was inevitable rather than absolute, saying that it was something necessary to make the world a better place. He liked chaos (Probably), justice, and heroes. He disliked Hermes, and Albert. 

Astraea - Astraea is a Goddess of Justice and as her title entails, she is shown to be rather righteous in helping others, going as far as heading into danger in order to help assist the people such as when the great feud had occurred. She was quite fond of Albert when he would often help her and her Familia in times of need. She likes justice, righteousness, the Dia Familia, and those who are kind. She dislikes evil, those who are unjust, people who dwell on the past, and Evilus.

Alise Lovell - Alise was an adventurer and captain of the Astraea Familia, also a level 4. Alise referred to herself as "pure and perfect", however, she was still a person that people could like and respect. Ryuu described her as a blunt and straightforward person who didn't hold back, such as when she began calling Ryuu by her surname because she thought that Ryuu was hard to say. She treated everyone the same without prejudice and was respected by Ryuu. She was also shown to be adequately irresponsible and tended to say more than she needed to, such as when she started a discussion about justice, but ended it soon after because they couldn't come up with an answer. She was best friends with Albert and would often ask him to marry her and he would reply with a stern "no"( those who get the reference are kings) they also went down to the middle floors together often before she died. She likes high places such as roofs, Alberts sarcastic comments, and Ryuu. She dislikes how Albert hides his pain with stupid jokes.

Ardi Varma - Ardi was a member of the Ganesha Familia, and a level 3 adventurer. Ardi was a good-natured adventurer, in general always cheerful and caring of people. She like Anya had a habit of trying to touch Ryuu, however, unlike Anya she succeeded. She was friendly and had an admiration of the Argonaut stories, like Tiona, wanting people to smile. Ardi seemed to hold herself in lower regard compared to her sister, saying she wasn't intelligent like her. Her caring personality stayed with her to the end when trying to comfort a young child in Evilus' plans. Unlike Ryuu she was more merciful in her sense of justice, willing to let a man go after robbing a God. She seemed to understand people more than the Astraea Familia. A belief she shared to Ryuu was that "forgiving was another form of justice". She was pretty much a female Bell in a sense. Albert took a liking to her because he thought he'd found a real hero like Alfia and Zald wanted. She liked Heroes, her sister, and Familia mainly. She disliked people being hurt, and Evilus.

*Albert was able to save her before the bomb exploded in this AU*

Rose Fannett - Rose is a receptionist of the guild. Rose rejects any confession of love from adventurers as she doesn't want to be left alone after they die in the Dungeon. She has a tough personality which is the result of experiencing the deaths of her assigned adventurers, though she cares about adventurers somewhat, as she refused to tell Aiz how to rank up because she didn't want to become a murderer. Rose is also the advisor of Albert, which at first she was hesitant about, thinking he would also get himself killed in the dungeon but then he broke almost every level record there was (until Bell came along). Realizing this she began to have faith in being an advisor again. She likes strong fighters, people who know when to give up, and Albert for everything he has accomplished and making her feel like she can do her job again. She dislikes stupidity, overconfident adventurers, and incompetence.

DanOR

*Details I get from the wiki will be Italicized and details we created will be normal*

Dia - Dia is a Goddess that appears in DanMachi Orario Rhapsodia. Dia has a gentle demeanor and is caring; because of this, she is considered to be an older sister type by the members of her Familia. She is also an acquaintance of Hestia's and when Bell showed up at her doorstep looking for Albert to join his Familia she sent him to Hestia on Albert's orders. She likes annoying Albert and taking his stuff, the Hestia Familia, bragging to Freya about Albert, sweets, helping others, and kindness. She dislikes bullies, Loki's drinking habit, Hestia's possessiveness over Bell, Albert's coffee addiction and sleep deprivation, and powerful alcohol.

Love SilvaLove is a character that appears in DanOR, and is a level 3 adventurer of the Dia Familia. Love tends to wander around, appearing wherever there's something interesting. She attracts attention whenever she walks around the city and often receives gifts from people. Because of her curiosity one day she gets attacked by a group of 'thugs', and then she called for help luckily Albert arrived in time to save her. So she thought she was indebted to help him by joining his Familia. She likes milk, wandering around, and collecting flashy things. She dislikes roe, 'thugs', and egoists.

Karen Morris - Karen is a character that appears in DanOR, and is a level 4 adventurer of the Dia Familia. Karen has a cool and dignified personality. Originally a noble from outside of Orario, she came to the city after being inspired by an adventurer (Albert) who helped her in the past. So she joined the Familia of the man who inspired her, she was extremely skilled and quickly distinguished herself once she joined the Familia. She likes carbohydrates, adventuring, and enjoys eating. She dislikes inedible food, anyone talking badly about Albert, and she dislikes things not going her way.

Look at her Abilities tell me this doesn't scream Karen! https://danmachi.fandom.com/wiki/Karen_Morris

Leo Diaz - Leo is a character that appears in DanOR, and is a level 3 adventurer of the Dia Familia. Leo desires to be like the heroes and warriors in the hero stories she read in the past and secretly admires Alberts best friend Finn Deimne. Although she has a quiet and composed personality, she is also somewhat of an airhead as she wonders if her personality is unfit for a hero. She likes all types of food, small animals, hero stories, reading, and Finn. She dislikes when Albert jokes about Finn's height, and when he talks badly about heroes.

Estelle Ward - Estelle is a character that appears in DanOR, and is closely affiliated with the Dia Familia and GuildEstelle is a member of the rich Ward family, and therefore likes to use her wealth, as shown when she bought a decently sized plot of land just to build a doghouse on it, and runs a loan business. However, she is fair, as she reduced iris' debt by the amount she paid to the captured con artists, and agreed to let the Dia Familia stay on one of her properties as long as they paid even though they'd been living there illegally by accident. She likes tea, walking in rose gardens, helping Albert and his Familia, being fair, and spending money. She dislikes strange food, and con artists.

*In this AU the property the Familia was staying at was actually the abandoned church where Hestia lived because that was actually a place that Bell's mom would go to often so Albert chose to live there not knowing Estelle bought the church. And when Hestia found the church Albert gladly let her stay since Dia is good friends with Hestia. In this AU Dia came to Orario 3 years before Hestia did, so that's why he lived there instead.*

*We tried to be as close to canon as we could with the info we had and I know we didn't do every character but we tried to stick to the new ones and the ones you might not know about if you want us to explain more on specific characters like Bell or Aiz just comment here.*

*Other characters will be added later on in the story.*

2,504 words

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

23.9K 21 9
Mature, Sex, Smut
46.8K 2.7K 65
When shrivi goes home after a long time. Who doesn't have her parents' love and family's love for some reason. She had support from her grandmother...
29.2K 769 85
Continuation of Modesto story who happens to intercourse with friends,mature,classmates,strangers and even family...
101K 1.4K 50
𝐈𝐭𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐟𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐝𝐚𝐲 𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤 𝐭𝐨 𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐨𝐨𝐥 , 𝐀𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐲𝐚𝐡 𝐢𝐬 𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐢𝐧 𝟏𝟎𝐭𝐡 𝐠𝐫𝐚𝐝𝐞, 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐥𝐞 𝐬𝐡𝐞𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐬𝐡...