Desire & Sin (Jaden Smith Lov...

By kissmejaden

When Gabrielle first laid eyes on him, she hoped to never see his intimidating face again. She knows nothing... More

Mishap
Almost Night Stand
Movie Night
Promise?
"Don't roll your eyes at me"
Late Night Phone Calls
Anticipation
Stalker
*Prankster*
Meet the Parents
Almost
M.I.A
Touch Me
Girlfriend
His Nympho
Ma famille
Ma famille part 2
Dirty Little Secret
"Yes, yours"
He's Just A Friend
When You're Mad
Updated
Love marks
Lets go out!
Not so fast
New job, no man
Mine
Keys
What Happens In Vegas pt. 1
What Happens In Vegas pt. 2
Don't make me go
Secret's Out
3AM In New York
Friday Night

On my furniture?

2.2K 48 13
By kissmejaden

I listen closely, leaning closer to the door but not moving my feet because I'm scared the wooden floors will creak.

"WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU MEAN THE SHIPMENT didn't make it?" I gasp I've never heard him so angry.

He continues yelling saying how everything is fucked up and he says that he'll handle him later. "I'm done talking to you, get me Chris" Jaden sounds so cold and looks so menacing. I don't even recognize him, he runs his fingers through his hair, waiting. "Call Marshall, tell him to find my shit!" He slams his office phone down on the cradle.

He's naked sitting at his desk, oh my god. I lick my lips and he stands up.

I step back quickly away from the door to make it seem as if I were searching for him. When his door sweeps open I wrap my robe tightly around my body. He opens the door violently, it slams against the wall and I contemplate on whether I should run.

Before I can move my feet it's like he felt my presence because he looked up and our eyes met one another's in the darkness, the only light coming from the moon shining through his tall windows. I then notice that he isn't entirely naked, he's wearing pajama pants and they're hanging in a way that I can see his pubic hair.

We stare at each other for a long while before I walked quietly to him and took his hands in mine. "Are you okay?" I spoke softly.

"Why aren't you asleep?" He ignored my question with his own. I can still hear the anger in his voice. "I couldn't feel you beside me, I missed you" I whispered.

He ran his hands through his hair, like everything in his life is completely out of his control, including me. "You should be in bed" I blink up at him. Did he not just hear me? "Come to bed" I tug on his hand and he doesn't move. I pout at him and he rolls his eyes at me, grabs my hand tightly and pulls me to his bedroom. My pouty face always gets him.

I walk ahead of him once we're in the room and he slaps my ass. It makes a loud clapping noise. "Ow, Jaden that hurt."

"Get into bed" I'm going jeez, what's up with him? His control freakness has exceeded 99% in what? Two hours. "You know I was in charge a few hours ago"

"Go. to sleep Gabrielle," he raised his voice exasperated with me, pulling my body closer to his. "I'm just worried about you" I whisper sitting up and taking my robe off so I can push my nakedness into him. I lied down facing him, I moved his arm from his side and lied under it. Pushing my breasts into his side and wrapped my legs over his. I peak up into his face and his eyes are closed; I press my vagina into his leg and grind into it.

He rolled himself on top of me, and trapped my hands above my head. "What are you doing?" He growls staring into my eyes "I'm not doing anything" I whisper, biting my lip.

"So you weren't just riding my leg?" He arches his brow. I shake my head and he takes his pajama pants off and leans over to his table and slides the drawer open. I see his penis swinging between our legs as he searches for a condom. "Baby, hurry my c lit is pulsating and I am so wet."

He places his fingers on my outside lips, and pushed two fingers into me, circling my c lit slowly with his thumb
"Here? Is this where it hurts?" He asked as my hips churned with the motion of his fingers. I nod, biting my lip so hard that it might bleed.

"It's 3 in the morning, my dick is hard and your pu ssy's insatiable." I whimpered when his middle fingers rubs against that special spot inside me.

He thrusts his co ck into me, hitting my spot head on with each push inside me at that delicious angle. "Mm, fuck Jaden don't stop, that feels so good" He tugged on my nipples with his teeth. At that moment I knew my feelings for this man were deeper than I'd ever felt for anyone.

I didn't even notice when he put the condom on.

~
I wake and Jaden is sound asleep, snoring softly. I can't get over how attractive he is; I kiss between his brows. He looks much calmer than last night. I wonder what was up. And I plan to find out.

Sliding out of bed, I try not to wake him and succeed. I grabbed my robe and head to the kitchen where Ms. Gore is awake and at the stove. She always beats me. "Breakfast ma'am?"

"Sure.. and please call me Gabby"

I turn and bump right into Jaden, he catches my waist and pulls me to him. "Good morning" he murmurs searching my eyes. "Morning" I breathe and he kisses me quickly on the mouth.

"Coffee?" Jaden asks walking around the breakfast bar and into the kitchen "no thanks, I don't drink coffee"

"What do you drink?" he smirks at me and I gape at him trying to contain my laughter.. he's referring to last night. I roll my eyes at him "You're so rude" I mouth to him because Mrs Gore is still in the kitchen.

~
We walk into my elevator coming to get me clothes for work today. "Why were you yelling on the phone this morning?"

"It was work, it's- complicated" he said. I bit my lip "it didn't seem that complicated yesterday"

"That work is different" he said and that's all he said, so I decide not to question him further. What does that even mean? What other work does he do? Maybe the work he is keeping from me is the work that made him so wealthy.

"You know, you can tell me anything Jaden, okay? I'm with you 100 percent" I caressed his jaw, it tightened and his sad eyes bored into me.

The elevator continued to ascend, he grasped my hips and yanked me to him placing his forehead on mine. I want him to know that we aren't just fucking, we're together and he can trust me with everything.

"I know baby, I know I can trust you. Just give me some time, I'm still getting used to...this" I nod and he stares down at me and kisses my lips.

He grasps my hand and tugs me out of the elevator when it opened.

I open the door to my apartment and my head shoots up to what I hear coming from my living room.

Jaden and I walk around into the living room, to see a live porno occurring on.my.white.furniture! Jaden squeezes my hand and I notice that I'm hurting his fingers but I don't loosen my grip. Jahlil is topping Sammie roughly while her hands are grasping at his buttocks and she's moaning so much to the point, that it's unbearable for me to hear. I can feel Jadens eyes on me the whole time, I am just in too much of a shock to say anything, but I do: "GET THE FUCK OUT" I said loudly and walked out of the living room.

Jaden walks in a while later just as I fell back on to the bed. He kneeled on the floor between my dangling legs and kissed my exposed belly. "Can we just skip today? I'm not up for it"
"You want to skip your second day?" He asks, I nod and he pushes my shirt up more, kissing me again and again. I feel his tongue next and he suckles me

"At this rate we'll never make it to work." I whisper
"I'm the boss; I can be late." Jaden lifts my shirt over my head.

~
"Have you ever thought of being on birth control?" I whip my head towards him "no, why?" Jaden keeps his eyes on the road, completely comfortable with asking me this.

"We have a lot of sex Gabby.. and I don't want you to get pregnant" I bite my lip "I don't want to be pregnant either"

"Than we agree on something" it's silent for several minutes "would you want to have kids, you know.. some day?" I feel him glance at me as I continue to stare out of the windshield.

"No" he replies and my whole world comes crashing down. I know that we just met and all but I want us to work and I want kids. Not now, of course I'm only nineteen but in at least some years.

"Do you?" He asks pulling to the parking garage. I nod turning my head to look at him. "Yes" he looks at me for a few moments then turns his head back to the road.

It's silent when he parks the Rover so I take my seat belt off and climb out of the car, my heels hitting the street.

I begin walking to the elevators "Hey!" Jaden calls after me. I turn and he searches my face like he always does when he thinks something is wrong. "What's wrong with you?" he says making a scrutinizing face and he says it a little harder than I think he means. "Nothing," I lie and he traces my lips with his thumb.

"Don't lie to me" I stare up into his face. He is so demanding. "I told you it's nothing" I lie again moving his hand from my face.

Jaden scowls, running his fingers through his hair. I know he's pissed when he does that. "Gabrielle, I will not hesitate to spank you at work." He pauses, "We'll talk about this later." He takes my hand firmly and we walk to the elevators where he presses the button.

Talk about what? A baby? Me lying to him?

Was this was wack..?? But more insight into Jaden's secret job next chapter. Guess....

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

262K 9.1K 32
Not enough. Perrie Edwards has never been enough. Every person she has ever loved abandoned her - from her father to her fiance. She finally accepted...
343 7 10
This Is A Romance Story About A Girl Named Jade Who's A Plus Size Girl Whom Is Still Figuring Out Herself, Life , And Most Of All Her Love Life. Will...
22.8K 590 29
Just read this book lol
21.8K 604 28
LUST.TEMPTATION.PASSION.PLEASURE.LOVE . THIS IS ALL STACEY CAN THINK ABOUT WHEN SHE FALLS IN LOVE WITH CHRIS BROWN.THE MORE SHE TRIES TO ERASE HER F...