Little Red Riding Hood

By SolarSoups

This is the not so normal story of the well known little red riding hood. She has the life any normal person... More

Little Red Riding Hood
The beast
Your New Prison
So it begins
Meeting the man behind the fur
Not an update!!
From Bad to Worse
The shadow knight
Um... hi?
The End

I know i suck..

2.3K 61 38
By SolarSoups

Hey.. So... Yea I'm very aware that i suck. Like really really bad! And im sorry that i suck so much!

I just really have a hard time updating and stuff and writing new chapters and stuff like that. And its not because I'm busy (Because i mainly spend all my time in my room playing Skyrim) its because i am very lazy, but i have great ideas for many of my books i just... Cant really write them.

But dont worry i will still try to update. My little red ridding hood one, i will update that one soon, along with the bite me and the Randoms.. So im getting on it! Love all of you.. Try not to hate me too much.. :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

82.1K 1.3K 40
The Morganville Vampires fanfiction. New Horizon fanfic series book one out of three. Completed. Morganville is a small college town in Texas. It'...
40K 531 16
Just read the story, no spoilers available. ~✨ Includes smut, hot scenes and pervy moments, go read, if you have no problem with those things 🌚✨
1.4M 97.1K 24
#Book-2 in Lost Royalty series ( CAN BE READ STANDALONE ) Ekaksh Singh Ranawat The callous heartless , sole heir of Ranawat empire, which is spread...
22.6K 898 30
She was a normal fairy tail member. Right? Wrong. At least not when the dragons strike, and they seem to be looking for a special someone, Lucy Heart...