Illicit Love.

By desirediaries

Spin-off of INSECURE LOVE. "Please don't leave," I said as I held his hand tightly. "Please, let me go," he s... More

Chapter- 2
Chapter-3
Chapter-4
Chapter-5
Subliminally claimed
Chapter-6
Chapter-7
Chapter-8
Chapter-9
Chapter-10
Chapter-11
Chapter-12
Chapter-13
Chapter-14
Chapter-15
Chapter-16
Chapter-17
Chapter-18
Chapter-19
Chapter-20

Chapter-1

1.7K 82 68
By desirediaries

Sandeep's POV

I called my colleague Gautam but he was not picking the call.

I looked at the club in front of me. Gautam said that he will be at this club and asked me to join.

Even though I didn't want to join but sometimes we have to do things to be a part of the social circle.

I went inside the club and was continuously calling him but he was not picking the call.

I went inside to see there were so many people. I hate crowd so I went and sat on the chair and was still calling him.

I was tired after the meeting and just wanted to read a book and have a nice sleep but Gautam ruined all my plan.

"Do you want a drink sir?" I heard a voice and looked at the man standing across me.

I looked at him and could not take my eyes away from him.

He is the most beautiful man I have ever seen.

Beautiful is a small word to describe his beauty.

He is perfect.

He is so handsome. His body, his face, there is not even a part of his body which is not perfect.

"Uh..Uh..no," I stuttered and he smiled at me.

God.

His smile is so beautiful.

So so beautiful.

"Okay sir," he said and went back to another customer who was sitting beside me.

I don't know why but I felt empty.

In my thirty five years of existence I never felt like this.

I felt empty after finishing a book but I never felt empty when a man walked away from me.

Nobody made me feel like this.

I saw him laughing with another man as he was making a drink for him and that man was saying something to him.

With a smile on his face he gave the drink to that man.

"Uh..excuse me," I called him.

"Yes sir?" he asked.

He looked so confident.

I don't know what to say.

I don't know why I called him.

I just wanted him to stand in front of me and I just wanted to look at him.

"Uh.." I looked at the bottles placed behind him.

He was looking at me and smiling.

"Uh..I..I want a drink," I said.

I just wanted to be close to him.

He place both of his hands on the counter and leaned towards me.

I never felt like this for anybody.

Why I am feeling like this for a random bartender?

The way he leaned at me made him look much more attractive.

He was looking intensely at me.

"Which drink sir?" he asked but it seemed as a whisper.

"I don't know," I said.

I never drank.

Being a doctor if I start drinking, what will I advice to my patients and this thought stopped me from drinking.

"I will make you something," he said and went away and started mixing something.

"This is the drink for first timers," he said as he gave me a glass.

"How?" I asked but stopped in the midway and looked at him to see him staring at me.

"The look on your face tells me you have never had a drink sir," he said as he leaned towards me once again.

"Take a sip sir," he said as I took a sip.

"Wow. It feels like normal cold drink with some flavour in it," I told him.

"Yes and you will not even feel that drunk after having it," he said and was leaving.

"Uh..." I said and he turned around.

"Want something to say sir?" he asked as he once again came to me and stood in front of me and leaned towards me in such a way that his mouth was near my ear.

"Don't want me to leave you?" he whispered in my ear and looked at me and my eyes widened.

He knows who I am.

He knows I like men but for the first time I didn't feel scared but I felt awkward under his intense gaze.

"Uh..no..Thank you for the drink," I said and he nodded in a yes and went towards other customers.

I finished my drink but I didn't want to go to my hotel.

I was looking at him interacting with all the customers with a smile on his face and listening carefully to whatever they were saying.

What are they talking to him?

For the first time in my life I didn't want to go back to my hotel and read a book with a cup of green tea in my hands but I just want to look at him.

I don't want to leave him.

I want to stay in this crowded place and look at him.

And then I realized that I was so focused on him that I forgot about the whole crowd and for me he was the only person in this whole club.

I even forgot about Gautam and calling him.

By the time everybody left it was 4 a.m. and he was wiping the tables and keeping the bottles in their original place.

"You still didn't leave?" he asked me.

"Uh..I..I was waiting for someone," I said and he chuckled.

"Why are you stuttering? Are you scared of me, sir? Don't worry I will not eat you," he said and laughed.

He looked so beautiful when he laughed.

"N..No..I am not scared of you," I said and once again he chuckled.

"Let's go," he said and I followed him without much questions.

"Are you really waiting for someone?" he asked as he closed the bar.

"No...I mean yes, I was waiting for my colleague but he didn't pick up the call," I said and he nodded in a yes.

"Do you want me to drop you off or you bought your car?" he asked.

"I didn't bought my car," I told him.

I came to Mumbai in Gautam's car as my car again stopped working.

"Let's go. I will drop you to your house," he said.

"Actually I stay in pune. I came here for a meeting," I told him.

"Oh."

"Can you drop me off to my hotel?" I asked and he nodded in a yes and he opened the passenger door for me making me look at him.

I was so touched by this small gesture.

"Sit," he said and as I sat inside and he closed the door and sat in the drivers seat and closed the door.

We both were just looking at each other and then he leaned towards me and kissed me.

At first I was too shocked to say anything but as he held my hair and caressed his fingers through my hair I relaxed under his touch and pulled him closer to me and mimicked his actions.

He pulled my hair a little and as soon as I gasped he put his tongue in mine and started exploring my mouth with his toungue.

I don't know what to do so I copied his actions.

I pulled away as I was short of breathe and he was also breathing hard.

"I wanted to do this since the first time I saw you stutter. You are so cute," he said.

"This is my first kiss," I said and was still breathing .

"What?" he asked.

"Yes. I liked it," I said with a smile.

"Let's go," he said.

"Where?" I asked.

"To my house," he said as he started the car.

*****

While waiting for this update you can read my other completed stories.

I hope you enjoyed the first meeting of the journey of Sandeep and Aamir.

What do you think of Sandeep?

What about Aamir?

Please COMMENT and VOTE if you liked the first chapter.

*****

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.4M 100K 66
"You're so fucking annoying." Jake just shook his head at me. "And you're a self centered uptight dickhead." I glared at him. Jake laughed lightly...
177K 6.6K 27
↞↞↞♛↠↠↠ Everyone makes at least one mistake in their life; if you don't, you're not human. I just happen to be one of those people who make a lot of...
15M 459K 32
"We can't do this." I whisper as our lips re-connect, a tingling fire surging through my body as his hands ravage unexplored lands; my innocence di...
2.9K 266 21
"I shouldn't be around you." I could hear the vibration in his chest as he spoke. It sent my heart to a frenzy. I took a deep breath trying to calm m...