It'll Always be you (Complete...

By priwrites_17

First known as destined to be.... __ "Look into my eyes and say the same thing Priya, say that you don't love... More

chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8 (past-1)
chapter 9 (past-2)
chapter 10 (past-3)
chapter 11 (past-4)
A/N (Not an update)
chapter 12 (past-5)
chapter 13 (past 6)
chapter 14 (past 7)
chapter 15 (past-8)
chapter 16 (past-9)
chapter 17 (past-10)
chapter 18 (past-11)
chapter 19 (past-12)
chapter 20 (past-13)
chapter 21 (past 14)
chapter 22 (past-15)
chapter 23 (Past last part)
chapter 24 (present)
Chapter-25
chapter-26
chapter 27
chapter 28
chapter 29
chapter 30
chapter 31
chapter 32
chapter 33
chapter-34
Chapter-35
chapter 36
chapter 38
chapter 39
chapter 40
chapter 41
chapter 42
chapter 43
chapter 44
chapter 45
New story
chapter 46
chapter 47
chapter 48
Epilogue
Bonus chapter
Bonus chapter (Shwetha)

chapter 37

2.1K 94 0
By priwrites_17

Sometimes life throwns every worst experiences at once when we were not prepared for it and it also shows all the best surprises at once when we are mourning over our bad experiences, and then we won't believe that good things are happening to us.

Priya still couldn't belive happenings around her till morning she was crying for him now he is all fine Rohan apologized her it all felt like dream to her.

"I was bored why you both went out" she heard him complaining when she opened door, Priya rolled her eyes at him

"Stop being drama king for once" she shook her head, he chuckled and stayed silent for some time.

"I will ask Rohan to Take you home, you need rest" he said out of nowhere

"Huh... Why I can stay here, and I don't think I need rest" she argued

"Oh really! Look at you priya you look pale and lifeless just go home"

"But....."

"No but's bhabhi he is right you need rest you already fainted morning" rohan said coming inside room with food, Priya was surprised he called her bhabhi but glared at him for spilling beans.

"Fainted?? Now iam not listening to you priya, go home and take rest and Rohan can stay here you are going home" Avinash declared.

"No iam not going do what ever you want to" she glared at both of them

"And Rohan you go home even you didn't had rest from three days not only me, then I should I go" she asked

"But I didn't fainted because of exhaustion and low suger levels you did" Rohan retorted

"Exactly I fainted and I had rest for some hours atlest you didn't had that too so you go" she argued

"No I won't" rohan said back

"Okay we both will stay, but iam not going anywhere" both brothers sighed at her stubbornness

Doctor came to check him, after checking him he saw both and spoke

"Only one can stay with patient" Priya looked at Rohan and rohan looked at Priya. Nevertheless both nodded their heads, Avinash looked at them amused but soon amusement replaced with guilt, he knew one should stay with him he felt guilty because of him they was suffering, his face showed how much guilty he was.

Rohan saw Avinash he didn't want to make him feel more guilty or sad for anything so he agreed to go but after dinner, both had their early dinner and rohan bid them bye giving some instructions to priya.

Soon after when Rohan went some hospital staff bought Avinash his dinner, Priya took from him and started feeding him.

"It doesn't taste good" he made a face after eating one spoon of soup

"But it helps you to heal fast" she said and started feeding him again.

"Enough, I can't eat more"

"No you are eating all and stop being stubborn Avi, don't you wanna get well doon" she asked, he huffed and ate without any tantrums, after that she gave him medicine and helped him to lay down.

"Now sleep" she said

"Where will you sleep" he asked her, she raised his eyebrows

"You can sleep here" he said pointing beside him

"You are patient Mister and I don't want to risk" she said shaking her head

"Please chanchan I can sleep peacefully beside you" he said pleading her.

-*-

Rohan came home and saw everyone was having dinner, they was shocked to see Rohan home.

"Is Avi okay" his mother asked

"Yes mom he is fine" he said calming his mother

"Then why aren't you with him"

"Bh..... I mean Priya is with him, they said only one can stay with patient" he explained, everyone nodded and felt relieved that everything was fine between Priya ,Avinash and priya, Rohan. But Rahul and sid still doesn't want Priya with him.

Rohan felt guilty for saying something like that to priya that day now everyone was present there he decided to apologise.

"Prathap uncle, aunty iam sorry" he folded his hands "I know I shouldn't have said those things to priya but that day I wasn't in right mind seeing bhai like that I released my frustration on her, I know still it isn't the excuse for what I did, I don't even know how to ask your forgiveness, iam really sorry" he said everyone was stunned at his sudden apology.

"It's okay young man, but never talk to my daughter like that ever" he said and patted Rohan's back, he nodded his head and went to his room.

Rahul started pacing around garden, he couldn't understand what actually happened to priya, she was worried about him that was acceptable because she loved him once but why she has to stay with him.

"Thinking about Priya" Rahul head sid's voice, he turned to see his friend and nodded.

"Even I can't understand Rahul, but iam sure maybe he manipulated her" sid exclaimed.

"I don't know, we will go hospital in morning, I want to talk to her" Rahul said and sid nodded.

-*-

"It's been ages we cuddled isn't it" Avinash voiced thinking about the time he was away from her. She lifted her head to look at him and saw he was already looking down at her.

"Hmmm.. and I missed you" she said without thinking much

"Mee too Priya, Mee too" he pulled her more closer but hissed due to pain. She alerted at got up

"See I said I won't sleep beside you, I know I will do something reckless causing you pain" she said tears formed in her eyes.

"Hey... Hushhh hushh, iam fine Priya it's my fault I pulled you more closer" he said trying to calm her

"I will sleep there" she pointed towards small bed which is arranged for person who stays with patient.

"No you are sleeping here, and I promise I won't hurt myself please Priya, please please, please chanchan, please" she slapped her head for his drama and nodded saying yes.

"Thanks" he kissed her forehead when she slept beside him.

-*-

It was early morning Rahul sid started coming to hospital they saw Rohan Aman and Vihaan parking already sitting in car, Vihaan raised his eyebrows at them asking where

"To meet Priya" they said three of them nodded and went to hospital.

Sid opend door of Avinash room but shocked, on cue other four also entered rohan smiled looking at his brother and priya sleeping in eachothers arms peacefully.

"Let them sleep guys I doubt they slept this peacefully from past two years" rohan whispered, everyone nodded sid and Rahul was still confused at priya's behaviour towards Avinash.

-*-

Avinash was the first one to open his eyes he looked at Priya who was sleeping in his arms he smiled and kissed her forehead, Priya opened her eyes and looked at him.

"Good morning" she smiled

"Gud morning love" he said making her heart flutter.

"Priya, I think you should go home now" she opened her mouth to say something but he was quick to put his fingure on her lips " I know I know you don't want to but please go and take rest baby, even though you slept night I woke you up atlest five times, just go home have some rest eat something and then come, I won't deny then, I don't want to fall you sick and that to because of me, I know iam burdening you all, taking help for everything" he whispered last part, she snuggled more close to him and spoke.

"You are not burdening anyone Avinash, don't feel guilty for something which isn't in our hands, you never wished for accident or you never took you vehicle infront of another one wantedly it just happened"

"No I was drunk......." Before he spoke more she cut of him

"I know but something's are tend to happen we can't really change" he nodded though he want to argue he don't want to extend this topic anymore when he have more important thing to do that is sending her home.

"Okay but you are going home and taking test, and no arguments on this" he stated Priya nodded reluctantly as she doesn't want him to make more guilty.

-*-

Next time when guys enterd room doctor was checking Avinash, Priya smiled at them. After doctor went from there Avinash spoke.

"Guys someone drop her home, she is going" he announced, Priya glared at him, she thought she would be stay for some more time but he didn't even gave chance.

"Ofcourse I will come but after his breakfast" she said stubbornly, he sighed shaking his head

She started feeding him breakfast he didn't talked to her from the time she said she will go after breakfast.

"Avi, what if family members ask why I stayed whole night" he didn't said anything

"Speak avi I know you are mad at me but just answer this" she pouted.

"They know everything" he smiled Priya gasped at new information.

"I don't know how but I know they knows everything, the way they were acting, I was suspicious but one day I heard Vihaan warning everyone that they shouldn't act suspicious like they know everything, if I come to that family knows everything I will return back to London, I just listened that small part so I confirmed" Avinash chuckled, Priya made o face and nodded.

"So don't get tensed just go home and take rest" he said she nodded.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3M 10K 17
#Mature Content in later chapters# A sharp pull by my wrist brought me back to the wall. I hold my breath for a moment. "what the hell" I cussed. ...
1.8M 85.3K 91
*Completed* Thank you for dropping here, Happy reading Prologue 'Fated But Was It In Destiny'. Love is a beautiful feeling, one to cherish, but what...
1.8M 70.6K 79
'WIFE'...huh you call yourself my wife, He said very calmly. "A girl like u cannot afford to become maid at my house and u call yourself my wife." He...
3.5M 198K 77
Nobody ever loved him; she was the first who loved him. He did not have a family and then one day she entered into his life and became a world for h...