๐‘ฎ๐’Š๐’—๐’†๐’ ๐‘ถ๐’๐’†๐’”๐’‰๐’๐’•๐’”

By -propitiate

๐ŸŽธComplete with oneshots (requests open)๐ŸŽธ Thanks so much for the support! This is the best one of my stories... More

1
2
3
4
6
7
8 (End?)
9 (Real end)
Uenoyama - Fireworks
PSA
Haruki - Blades of Grass
My Letter

5

76 2 0
By -propitiate

Mafuyu's POV:

It's been about two weeks since Y/N started teaching me guitar. They were a very good teacher, and always praised me when I did the smallest things right. I was going to their house today. I decided to put on a cologne, which I hadn't done since I was with Yuki, and even then I rarely did.

***

When I got to their house I rang the doorbell. I waited for a moment when I was finally greeted by a boy with black hair and blue eyes. "Eh? Oh, Sato!" He greeted. "Hello. Is Y/N in yet?" I asked. He nodded and added, "They're in the shower. Go ahead up to their room." "'Kay." He led me upstairs.

"Sorry it's kind of a mess, they never cleans after writing." He apologized. "It's fine. I don't mind." I sat at their desk and looked over the notes. I only recognized a few like rests and whole notes.

Uenoyama-kun left to get something, leaving me alone in the room, until I heard the door open again. It was Y/N, wrapped in a short towel, which their thighs were exposed in, with their (H/L) hair soaked. I immediately covered my eyes, apologizing profusely. "It's fine, Mafuyu." They said, just above a whisper. "Just keep your eyes covered while I change."

"'Kay."

I heard a bit of rustling until they turned me around in the spinny chair and patted my head. I smiled softly up at them. "Y/N?" I leaned my head up into their hand, not wanting their skin to leave mine. "Hm?" They hummed to acknowledge that they heard me.

"I have a live show in July with Uenoyama-kun, Haruki-san and Kaji-san. Will you help me write lyrics?"

"Sure!" They giggled, making me laugh.

Ritsuka's POV:

I was a little bummed that Sato came to see Y/N and not me, but I had to put those feelings aside.

I was about to go into Y/N's room when I heard them talking. They were laughing. Laughing. I've never heard Sato laugh. Not once. It filled me with anger to know how happy they made him feel. I sighed and decided not to bother them, walking away with my head low.

I heard the door open and practically teleported into my room. I assumed it was Y/N, but no. It was both of them. Y/N was dragging Sato along with them while they skipped through the hall. "Boba time, boba time~" She hummed. I had never heard nor seen Y/N so happy. It was like they were a completely different person.

Hey guys! Sorry if this was a bit late I've been sick lately ; ~ ; also sorry if it's short, but I like writing shorter chapters. Anyways, hope you guys enjoyed~ if you didn't, that's alright, not everyone does! Please give feedback and criticism, it helps me grow as a writer! Luv you guys and stay safe *forehead kith*

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

944K 21.6K 49
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
588K 9.1K 87
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
794K 29.6K 105
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ’œ my first fanfic...
229K 7.9K 98
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...