Drawing The Line

De mimisarai

A Sports Romance/Brothers Best Friend/Enemies to Lovers (Hockey) • Two Enemy Hockey Players. One Need For Re... Mais

Main Characters Aesthetics
Playlist
ᥫ᭡.│Prologue
ᥫ᭡.│He's An Arrogant Asshole
ᥫ᭡.│She Wishes She Was Me
ᥫ᭡.│Spilled Chocolate Milk
ᥫ᭡.│Our Little Secret
ᥫ᭡.│Quince
ᥫ᭡.│It's All Fun And Games
ᥫ᭡.│The Kaye Family
ᥫ᭡.│Halloween
ᥫ᭡.│Drunk Girl Activities
ᥫ᭡.│Homecoming Game
ᥫ᭡.│Living My Jersey Shore Dream
ᥫ᭡.│Gone Too Far
ᥫ᭡.│Thanksgiving
ᥫ᭡.│Ghosts In My Room
ᥫ᭡.│Fake Date And Not So Fake Kiss
ᥫ᭡.│Bestie For The Restie
ᥫ᭡.│Pucky Puck
ᥫ᭡.│Ski Masks
ᥫ᭡.│On A Mission
ᥫ᭡.| Crossing The Line
ᥫ᭡.│Bonus Chapter
ᥫ᭡.| Morhills Academy
ᥫ᭡.| Are We Dating?
ᥫ᭡.| From Date To Secret Mission
ᥫ᭡.| Christmas
ᥫ᭡.| I've Been Burned Before
ᥫ᭡.| New Years Baby!
ᥫ᭡.| Truth or Dare?

Introduction

6.9K 109 14
De mimisarai

ᥫ᭡.

ᥫ᭡.

Status

ONGOING

Timeline

Started: 11/09/2023

Ended: TBA

ᥫ᭡.

Synopsis

"You seem stressed, princess, want me to help with that?"

"My own personal punching bag? I'm all for it."

He lowly chuckled as he stepped closer to me. His blue eyes looked up and down at both my eyes and lips.

"You know that's not what I meant," He said placing his hand on my waist, I widened my eyes, "What are you doing? My brother can come in any second."

"Relax. He won't find us."

His lips found mine.

And for the first time, I kissed back.

ᥫ᭡.

Alyee Vinson hates Arius Martinez.

She can't stand how cocky, arrogant, and smitten he is.

He's always around and she can't seem to escape him.

It also doesn't help when he's her brother's best friend.

ᥫ᭡.

Arius Martinez hates Alyee Vinson.

She's snarky, and sarcastic, and believes she's always right.

Every time he's around, she's always there.

No way to escape the girl who happens to be his best friend's sister.

ᥫ᭡.

Alyee had no intention of ever including Arius in her life.

It wasn't until her ex-friend with benefits buddy decided to break their 'only between us rule', sleeping with Kadie Rowland, Arius's on-and-off girlfriend.

Both enemies want revenge and what better way to do that than by pranking?

Aylee and Arius must work together to get back at the two people they hate more than each other.

Little problem...the closer they get, the closer they realize how attracted they are to each other.

And nothing can ever happen between them.

Not only will it destroy Arius's friendship with Niko, but it can also break the promise Arius made to his best friend.

'Never date my sister'.

Both enemies find themselves wondering, wondering if the attraction they have for each other is worth the risk of drawing the line.

The line that has been drawn between them ever since Arius became best friends with Niko.

ᥫ᭡.

Epigraph

The girl was damaged. Not only that she was my best friend's little sister. Definitely off-limits. No problem. She irked me to the core and my head wanted to explode every time I heard her speak. But I can't help it. I can't help the way my heart races when I see her or how jealous I get when she finds a new toy to play with. I want her so bad. Even though I shouldn't.

He was infuriating. My brother's best friend was off-limits. No problem. I couldn't stand the thought of ever being with him anyway. But I know there's something there. He's as damaged as me yet won't admit it. That's okay. I'll make him realize it sooner or later.

ᥫ᭡.

Rankings

#1 in Pranking

#1 in Girls Hockey

#2 in Rival Schools

ᥫ᭡.

Growth

10k 11/29/2023

ᥫ᭡.

Tropes

Enemies To Lovers
Fake Relationship
Brother's Best Friend/Best Friend's Brother
Sports Romance

ᥫ᭡.

Main Characters

[ Aylee Vinson ]
[ Arius Martinez ]

ᥫ᭡.

Theme Song

Run For The Hills by Tate Mcrae

ᥫ᭡.

Copyrights

©mimisarai2023

ᥫ᭡.

Author's Note

Hello beautiful humans, my name is Mimi Martin. And this is Drawing The Line, a stand-alone. There will be two different points of view. It is a Young Adult Sports Romance. Based on the World of Morhills Elites Series.

Thank you so much for choosing to read this story. It means so much to me that you guys are giving this book a chance. I do hope you enjoy it and hopefully be able to call it one of your "favorites" by the end of it.

Before we start this story please make sure to read the warnings and reminders! Not only is it for your knowledge but also for your comfortability/trigger warnings. Your mental health matters and I want you to be as comfortable as you can be.

Thank you!

ᥫ᭡.

Warning/Reminders

This story contains strong language, smoking (drugs), self-hate, mental abuse, and mature scenes. There will be underage drinking involved, I do not condone and support underage drinking. It is merely added to make it seem at least a little bit realistic. It also will have scenes with pranks, do not try them at home. These stunts are done by professionals.

This book speaks on the topics of self-hate, self mental-abuse, family issues, parental absence, alcohol abuse/addiction, physical abuse, and triggering insecurities. Your mental health matters and I want you to be as comfortable when reading this book. None of these topics will be/are written in any graphic way. If you feel any type of way about these scenes, text me! You are valid for what you feel when reading these scenes and I'd love to talk with you. My DM's are always open to you.

I am active on Instagram, you can text me there!

Instagram: mimisaraistories

Young readers are advised this is a mature rating book. If you are under the age of 15, do understand this book does have mature scenes and speaks on the topics listed above. You have been advised.

Please, do not copy my book or take "inspiration" from it. I've worked VERY hard to create these characters, plots, and storylines. It was all from my originality and imagination. Under any circumstances DO NOT copy my book, please. I have full rights and I do not want any problems. Thank you.

No hate is TOLERATED! You will be blocked and reported. (No racism, hate speech, homophobia, & more) Please if you have nothing nice or respectful to say keep it to yourself. Constructive criticism is always open but there is a fine line between that and simply being disrespectful. We're all human here and we should keep a positive/mature mindset.

Before you read there is a situation between the three main characters that SOME of you will not like. If you do not simply like the situation that's going on between Arius & Aylee, please refrain from unnecessary comments and remove the book from your library without commenting. Also, many of you will be frustrated with Aylee's choices but that does not mean you can make rude, disrespectful comments about her. If you do not like how she dresses or acts you can simply move on and remove the book from your library—no need to make unnecessary comments. Please respect me, the author, my writing, AND my characters. Thank you.

Please do not compare my books to others. I have worked very hard on this book. Those authors have worked hard on their books also. Each book is original. Thank you.

All my book characters are original, just because someone has the same last name as another book character you've read in another book does not mean anything. My descriptions & names are the ones I chose when searching for names & last names. Some of my characters are based on real-life people & they describe them. I've worked hard to create these characters in MY image. So please refrain from any comments comparing names when half of the names I have for these characters are VERY common. Thank you.

This book does involve cheating, I do not support nor advise you, the reader, to cheat on your partner. If you are unhappy in a relationship, I do advise you to break off the relationship and be considerate of your partner's feelings. This book will also revolve around the consequences of cheating.

Anything between Aylee and Arius is consensual. No characters under the age of seventeen will be involved in any mature scenes.

This book does have two points of view. Aylee Vinson and Arius Martinez.

Any songs featured in this book are not owned by me in any way. All songs and industries/companies/characters/shows/movies mentioned will/are completely owned by the artists/owners/writers/directors. Every song mentioned will have the artist mentioned no matter what.

I love making aesthetics and covers are just my specialty. The hockey time stoppers were also created by yours truly and any edits that are not included with a mention are made by me. Please respect my work and refrain from copying. I've worked hard on my edits. And if you want to take inspiration from edits made by myself or others mentioned, please make sure to ask for confirmation if we're/they're okay with it. Thank you.

This book does have a Pinterest Board, you can click the link in my bio (Instagram) or the link located in my "About". This book does have four playlists dedicated to the book, the main couple. Check them out!

This version of Drawing The Line is NOT edited. It is my first draft.

Lastly, you will have a rollercoaster of emotions reading this book. You'll probably scream, cry, and laugh a lot. It'll be a story you'll never forget. Arius Martinez has a wicked smirk and you'll fall right into his trap. Mock my words.

Enjoy loves!

ᥫ᭡.

Dedication

To my Mama, I love you.

ᥫ᭡.

CONTACT ME

Instagram: mimisaraistories

ᥫ᭡.

Playlist For Drawing The Line

Spotify: mimisarai

ᥫ᭡.

ᥫ᭡.

ENJOY!

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

1.4M 33.6K 46
When young Diovanna is framed for something she didn't do and is sent off to a "boarding school" she feels abandoned and betrayed. But one thing was...
49.3K 534 42
Seventeen-year-old Mabel, a reserved and studious teenager from a small town in England, finds herself uprooted from her familiar surroundings and th...
112K 3.9K 61
1 party girl 1 bodyguard 1 teacher's pet 1 grumpy tutor 1 sunshine girl 1 fuckboy 1 mean girl 1 loner boy What started off as an exciting start to co...
7.6K 123 5
ᴀ/ɴ: ᴜɴᴅᴇʀ sᴇᴠᴇʀᴇ ᴇᴅɪᴛɪɴɢ!!! ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀs ᴀʀᴇ ᴜɴᴘᴜʙʟɪsʜᴇᴅ ᴀᴛ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴏᴍᴇɴᴛ ᴅᴜᴇ ᴛᴏ sᴏᴍᴇ ᴄᴏᴍᴘʟɪᴄᴀᴛɪᴏɴs ᴡʜɪʟᴇ ᴇᴅɪᴛɪɴɢ!! sᴏʀʀʏ ғᴏʀ ᴛʜᴇ ɪɴᴄᴏɴᴠᴇɴɪᴇɴᴄᴇ!! ʜᴜᴍʙʟᴇsᴛ...