Frozen

By vsooheart

--- slow update --- When the school's Ice King meets the school's Ice Queen, can anything go wrong? Doesn't s... More

๐Ÿ” 0 ๐Ÿ”
๐ŸงŠ Ice King ๐ŸงŠ
โ„๏ธ Ice Queen โ„๏ธ
๐Ÿ” 1 ๐Ÿ”
๐Ÿ” 2 ๐Ÿ”
๐Ÿ” 3 ๐Ÿ”
๐Ÿ” 4 ๐Ÿ”
๐Ÿ” 6 ๐Ÿ”
๐Ÿ” 7 ๐Ÿ”
๐Ÿ” 8 ๐Ÿ”
๐Ÿ” 9 ๐Ÿ”
๐Ÿ” 10 ๐Ÿ”
๐Ÿ” 11 ๐Ÿ”
๐Ÿ” 12 ๐Ÿ”
๐Ÿ” 13 ๐Ÿ”
๐Ÿ” 14 ๐Ÿ”
๐Ÿ” 15 ๐Ÿ”

๐Ÿ” 5 ๐Ÿ”

444 44 13
By vsooheart

No one's POV

It's dinner at Jisoo's house. The dinner wasn't as cold as you think it is. It was warm and cheerful. Junkyu and Haruto never stop telling jokes to each other and laughing together. Jisoo would laugh along and tell jokes once in a while. Her family and BB are the only ones able to see this.

"What do you call a three humped camel?" Junkyu asked.

"Hmm.. i don't know." Jisoo said. "What is it?"

"Pregnant!" Junkyu exclaimed, followed by a loud laugh. Jisoo and Haruto laughed along with him.

"Noona!" Haruto called.

"Hm?"

"We went to the Kingdom this afternoon."

"I know, Ruto-ya."

"And look what we got!" He flicked his hands and a block of ice was seen. He flicked his hand again and the ice broke, leaving the beautiful purple flower that was in it.

"Woah!" Jisoo smiled as she took the flower.

"It's the only one left in the world." Junkyu smiled sadly. "It's called The Snowfrost Sleet."

"The Snowfrost Sleet?" Jisoo asked, shocked knowing that this flower still existed. She read books about historical flora and faunas. This flower was one of the most legendary flower among the rest. Books say that this flower was named by people of the Snowflake Kingdom and Ice Frost Kingdom who longed for peace. They planted this silently outside the walls of their Kingdom.

But after years of battle, the field was ruined, and the people who used to long for peace with their enemies started becoming ambitious and aggresive until their hope was no longer there, just like what happened to Jisoo and Taehyung. The flower field was soon destroyed in one of the battles, telling everyone that the Frosts and the Flakes will never be one.

Haruto, who noticed the sad gaze from his cousin decided to ask, "noona, why are Frosts and Snowflakes fighting?"

Jisoo bit her lip as she continued looking at the beautiful blue and white colored flower. She sighed heavily, "i don't know. It's just always been that way even before any of us was born."

"No one knew why?" Junkyu looked at her sister.

She sighed again before answering, "some says one of our ancestors have been enemies since they were children. Their hatred towards each other kept on growing even until they turned old. Wanting to get revenge on each other, both decided to build armies by somehow asking people to help them defeat each other. The fight soon turned physical, and more people started joining until the Snowflake Kingdom and the Ice Frost Kingdom was made. So the two kingdoms fought and it still goes on from generation to generation." She paused.

"But some others say the two used to be together, but became enemy because they wanted to alone rule the whole nation. Other people say... huh, well there are many stories, different stories from different people and no one knew which was right."

"Even appa doesn't know?" He asked again.

"He said he doesn't." She answered.

"Why can't we just become one peaceful Kingdom?" Junkyu asked. "Why is everyone so selfish?"

Jisoo sadly laughed, "i wish i knew."

The two boys sighed.

"That's what Chanyeol oppa wanted to know too. But he failed." She looked down, still holding the flower. "They were too aggresive. Selfish. Think that they know everything." She clenched her fists, remembering the fight she had with the Frost Prince this afternoon.

"But maybe we shouldn't judge them so quickly, maybe we–"

"We tried giving them a chance!" Jisoo accidentally raised her voice, "Chanyeol oppa had to die when he went to meet the Frost King! All he wanted was peace and they didn't even listen!"

Junkyu and Haruto froze as they heard Jisoo's cold voice. They looked down.

Seeing their scared faces, Jisoo realized what she just did. She sighed, "i'm sorry.. i- i was just to emotional and i-"

"It's okay. We understand." Junkyu smiled.

"Anyway, how's the Kingdom?" Jisoo tried changing the topic.

"The walls are getting worse, more soldiers had to sacrifice themselves in the fight." Haruto sighed. "But we managed to pass the battle safely into the Kingdom. The Kingdom's fine inside the borders, the King and Queen are fine too. I just wish they could live here too so we can meet them everyday, though."

"The King and Queen have their own jobs back at the Kingdom. That way, if there's an emergency, they can both handle it easily." Jisoo tried assuring her cousin.

The two boys nodded, understanding. They then continued their dinner peacefuly.

Meanwhile at Taehyung's house, Taehyung and his brother are in the library, spending some brother time together, even though both were doing their own works.

Baekhyun, who was now 32 years old, was doing his paperwork, while Taehyung was simply scrolling through his phone.

"Hyung." Taehyung broke the silence.

"Hm?" Baekhyun replied, still keeping his eyes on his work.

"Why don't you become King instead? I thought the firstborn was supposed to be King." Baekhyun looked up at his brother when he heard his statement.

"I am a firstborn and based on the rule, i'm supposed to be the next ruler of our Kingdom. But after the sudden fight that happened 12 years ago, i started doubting myself. I looked at you and knew how responsible and mature you were, i decided to tell appa that i'll be giving the throne to you."

"But why?"

He smiled and said, "i'll tell you when you're ready. Besides, i have a company to run and Taeyeon to marry. I can't just leave her."

Taehyung chuckled along with his brother.

"Also, another question." Taehyung spoke again.

"What is it?"

"I'm just curious.. the firstborn Prince of the Flakes died 12 years ago, so that only leaves the Princess and the youngest Prince, right?"

Baekhyun nodded. Even though the two Kingdoms aren't in good terms at all, that doesn't mean they don't know basic informations about each other.

"I heard the Princess is going to become the next ruler. Shouldn't it be the Prince?" Taehyung furrowed his eyebrows, finally letting go of the question that has been bothering his head after the accidental meeting with the Snowflake Princess for the first time.

"Where did you get this information? None of us has ever even seen the children of the royal family of the Flakes, except Prince Chanyeol." Baekhyun asked curiously.

"Jimin went to the Kingdom this afternoon and accidentally heard it, so he came back and told me." He smoothly lied, and Baekhyun wasn't dumb to not know that but he decided to let it pass.

He sighed before nodding to answer his brother's question, "Prince Chanyeol was supposed to be the next King of the Flakes since he was the firstborn Prince. I don't know who the first daughter and second son of the King is, but i heard the Princess was indeed older than the second Prince. Based on tradition, if the first Prince denies to become King or if something happens to him, like what happened to Prince Chanyeol, the second Prince should've been the priority, they should've made him the next King even if he's younger than the princess. This tradition isn't an exception to anyone including the Snowflake Kingdom. But the short big battle 12 years ago caused trauma to many people. The youngest Prince didn't seem to like that, and as much as he wanted to rule his Kingdom and achieve his brother's dream, he knew her sister would be a better leader. The two siblings love each other so much, the Princess was said to be very protective of her younger brother, while the Prince really respects his sister, he'd do anything and sacrifice everything just for her, he knows her inside and out, that's why he trusts his sister can get Snowflakes to the life they have always wanted."

"Victory? Or peace?"

"Even the royal family couldn't agree on which to choose." Baekhyun smiled.

Taehyung sighed. "What does the Princess want when she rules the Kingdom?" He then asked to make sure. The more information he gets, the easier it is to find her weakness.

"Probably revenge. She loved her older brother dearly."

Taehyung nodded. That's for sure. "Why did we fight in the first place anyway?"

"No one knows for sure. But i know that every people have selfishness. And long time ago, there was probably a fight between someone who wanted to gain power. In the end, our two Kingdoms had to fight to get what they want. Sadly, not many people has enough courage to stop it. Even if they do, they won't succeed." Baekhyun explained. "Anyway, how's school?"

"Never been worse." Taehyung rolled his eyes, remembering the encounter and fight he had.

Baekhyun laughed as he didn't take that seriously, "you should change the answer once in a while, Tae."

"If i do, that'll be lying, wouldn't it?" Taehyung grinned. Only his friends, brother, and parents can see this side of him.

"Alright, Frost Prince." Baekhyun laughed, shaking his head.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
A/N
Boring? I know, sorry, things been kinda hectic lately so couldn't have time to think about the scenes fhskdbskdn

Still hope you enjoyed it thoo <33

Gws, Taehyungie🥺❤️

AND JISOO, YOU GODDESS‼️😤❤️BLACKPINK speaking in their own comfortable languages is so touching :')

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

63.9K 5K 152
โ‚ แข.หฌ.แขโ‚Žโ•ฒส•ยทแดฅยทส” โ’ธ 2021 ๐˜•๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ช๐˜ฑ๐˜ช๐˜บ๐˜ข
663K 26.6K 33
Enemies to lovers ----- "So if I can't call you Ms. Y/N, what can I call you?", Jungkook randomly asked. "Just Y/N", you shrugged your shoulders. "...
656K 20K 30
This story revolves around a normal university student who's pretty good at academics but in practical life, she's a failure. She often gets caught...
208K 9.4K 38
[MAFIA AU] "He's a mafia and she's a little troublemaker both have something in common, however, it's complicated." Unstoppable is what describes t...