Ayano the OVERLORD

By liekoji

-> Ayanokouji Kiyotaka dominates the school from day one. -> He can socialize well too. Plus he does not get... More

1. In The Beginning, There Was Ayanokouji
2. An Instant Lady Killer
3. Phase 1
4. Phase 2 - Part 1
6. Phase 2 - Climax
7. Another Mission
8. Damsels In Disguise
9. Busted!
10. Betting Hearts
11. The Not-So-Big Reveal
12. Finding Sensei
AYANO THE OVERLORD 2.0

5. Phase 2 - Tales of Stupidity

8.2K 278 273
By liekoji

[A/N: Guilty of procrastination... No excuses this time.]

.

.

.

Chabayashira Sae's POV:

.

.

I'm with a certain student of mine. A boy. Usually, I wouldn't be interested in children. But this particular one, is of an odd background. To be more precise, this boy was admitted to this school due to a recommendation from Chairman Sakayanagi himself. There were also some special exceptions aswell as data and instructions on how to handle his situation.

Why was that?

This mere act by the most powerful source of authority within this school is bound to raise a lot of questions. It is inevitable for someone in my position to grow curious. However, that was not the case for me.

My curiosity has already extended beyond its limits and reformed itself into weariness. How couldn't I be weary? Especially after what I saw the boy did.

It was obvious that such a feat was not simple to reach for anyone. And what's more, the person who performed the act was a pubescent teenager.

What did he have to endure to acquire this talent?

My vision was locked on to my computer yesterday night when a footage was sent to my wifi network by the school's IT specialists. Throughout the tape, I held my breath, and was intrigued by the unexpected show-down.

One of the perpetrators in question, was without much doubt, this very boy that I'm currently accompanying.

During the way back, my eyes kept studying the boy carefully, watching his every move. My gaze was flickering from his unkempt hair, to his pale cheeks, to his walking style, then back up to his head.

Unintentionally, I got pulled into his momentum, and he almost caught me staring when we turned a corner. I managed to avert my eyes before he could notice.

I wonder what he is thinking about. Surely, it should be something important, given the predicament he is in.

.

.

● ○ ● ○ ● ○ ○ ● ○ ● ○ ● ○ ● ○ ● ○ ● ○ ○ ● ○ ● ○ ● ○

.

.

Ayanokouji Kiyotaka's POV:

.

.

Oh hell yeah! Keep staring at me you monstrously wonderful creature!

I can feel her gaze on me. It makes me tingle from top to bottom, like I'm being violated by ice-cream. The sensation was so powerful, it directly influenced my character. Without knowing it, my pose erected and I was walking much more manlier than normal. My legs took up more space aswell. My hormones were running wild, and I think the teacher herself was unaware that she was causing me such pleasure.

Why am I so blessed? I don't deserve this!

Anyways, Leaving such otaku thoughts aside...

I'm positive Horikita will try to start a conversation with me today. I'm certain she saw me yesterday, from inside the convenience store. She'll probably use this new development as a means to intiate small-talk. Others will likely be curious too.

I'll just have to maximize my gains by articulating a perfectly victimizing story. I currently have Su-dog under my wing, so he'll likely not cause any problems to F-up my plans. That's reassuring.

My only problem is to convince Horikita. Why? Because she's a key player in my game. The reason I let her see me in the first place, was to make this phase easier.

However, her actions could become unpredictable if I utter the wrong lines. My body language could also give away my motives. Hence, I should start getting into character as soon as possible!

( . . . )

( * Smack * )

I slapped both my cheeks simultaneously. A strong physical stimuli is said to improve situational awareness, causing the body to adapt quicker to change.

Hunk-of-Hotness was startled, naturally. I could tell, because of the 'mph!' sound I heard, following my arm's erratic movements.

I slowly tilted my head to look at her. Our eyes met. Her eye lids were a little bit open, but quickly regained their heartlessly killerish position when I kept staring.

I smiled at her gently and faced forward again. We'll be arriving at the classroom shortly from now.

Oh well, I hope I don't mess this up.

.

.

● ○ ● ○ ● ○ ○ ● ○ ● ○ ● ○ ● ○ ● ○ ● ○ ○ ● ○ ● ○ ● ○

.

.

Horikita Suzune's POV:

.

.

I thought he'd be absent. The bell rang not too long ago, so I assumed he decided to stay in his room. I would understand why, if he really did want to miss class today.

But I was wrong. It appears he actually came, and was at the Facualty room, according to the public announcement a couple of minutes ago.

( . . . )

Right after Ayanokouji entered our classroom, Chabayashira-sensei walked in behind him.

Why are they together? Is it related to the reason he was called to the teacher's office? And is that also related to the fight he was involved in?

I'll need to choke him for answers during recess. I'll make him abide to my demand of knowing the truth. It's the least he could do for threatening me so boldly.

"Class is about to begin. Everyone, please take your seats," the Class 1-D Homeroom teachers says whilst marching towards the podium.

Ayanokouji took his time walking when everyone began to scramble prior to seeing the teacher.

Some girls wished him 'good morning' and he replied the same. Surprisingly, a couple of boys also greeted him. For whatever weird reason, the one most enthusiastic when talking with Ayanokouji, was the tall red haired boy. That boy was one of the most aggressive students in class. On the first day, he even refused to introduce himself. But now, why is he acting all buddy-buddy with Ayanokouji? Something is definitely fishy about this set-up.

( . . . )

Ayanokouji casually took his seat, with that nonchalant attitude of his, as if nothing happened on the previous day. He decided to greet me, but I remained silent. When I didn't responded, he only smirked and left me alone.

Who does he think he is? Does he think I'll forgive him that easily? No way! And I will force him to be aware of that before he leaves his seat to eat.

.

.

( * Time skip to lunch time * )

.

.

( * Thmp! * )

My neighbor decided to not remain stationary moments after the bell rang.

"And where in the world do you think you're going?" I called at him when he stood up.

"To get some food?" he replied in a perlexed tone. "Why? Do you need something?"

What does he take me for? I'm not so low as to need anything from him. I'm merely doing this for his sake.

"Not really. Actually, I wanted to know why you were called to the staff room. Tell me."

"Oh that? Well, you see, it's really a funny story," Ayanokouji said and scratched the bridge of his nose.

"Go on," I probed.

For some reason, he decided to grab his chair and move it towards my desk. I was startled at first, but decided to let him sit there. Just for the sake of finding out the truth.

And then he began talking once he was on the adjacent side of my desk. "So it all began on one lonely afternoon some hundreds of minutes ago. There I was, trapped with the queen of ice, whom no one knew the name of. I was given the gravest mission of breaking through her shell and getting her to open up. But how could I? Especially when we were in the frozen castle called the convenience sto-"

Huh? I'm lost. I just had to cut him short.

"Wait, wait, stop... Ice Queen? Castle? Ayanokouji-kun, where the hell is this conversation going?"

"Shus, shus, my dear Ice Queen, the story is just beginning. Questions later!" He stated in a comical child's voice with his fingers tapping his lips. I could tell that he was suppressing a grin too.

How annoying. I grumbled and leaned on my right hand that was on the desk, twisting my head slightly to face him.

Hopefully he does not add in elves aswell.

" ( *cough* *cough* ) Where was I?... aha! I was with the Queen of Ice. So we were in the castle called the convenience store. Now why were we there? Because the evil Queen had to obtain her diabolical shampoo and face-wash of doom, from the ever-greedy witch known as the store clerk. You won't tell her I said that, right Horikita-san? Of course you won't. Anyways, the story continues... "

I had to roll my eyes. I probably should stop him from calling me the Ice Queen. However, I'm interested to see where this goes. After this one story, I'll start punishing him if he annoys me.

"... I was throwing whatever holy gospel at her to break the invisible wall she had, but I tried to no aveil. She even threw a spell at me that I couldn't dodge. It was so powerful, it is said to pierce through any untrained soul, rendering their limbs immobile. The spell was a special one, passed down from Ice Queen to Ice Queen for generations. It was a sacred art, called the silent treatment! I could've died! But luckily, my Elven blood wouldn't let me... "

And I stand corrected. Unfortunately, he was the elf himself. What a nuisance.

( * Sigh * )

"... My father, the demon king, has cursed me with the seal of immortality to stop my mother's Elven side from making me pure. Upon birth, I was given rigorous training on forbidden jutsu and spells. So you could say, the ice queen was a match for me even though she could squash any other elves in the blink of an eye."

"Wow! Are you a half-blood?" someone called out.

I turned to look ahead, and so did Ayanokouji. What we saw evoked a negative emotion within me. Ayanokouji appeared pleased, though.

It was the boy who talked about Manga the whole day yesterday. I think his name was...

"Oh, if it isn't Sotomura-dono! How delightful it is to have you here with us. You see, I was just telling tales of my adventures to my lovely compadre here." Ayanokouji casually smiled and pointed towards me.

I simply gave him a glare. I looked Ayanokouji straight in the eyes, with a killer intent being written on my face.

He must have understood.

Moments later, Ayanokouji turned towards Sotomura, who was standing a metre away. "Gomene, Sotomura-kun, but I'll tell you the story later. Now I want to be with Horikita-san only."

He came off polite and seemed genuine in that statement. It really contrasted with how childish his story was. Kind of like he could switch his talking style whenever the situation called for it.

"O-oh, okay Ayano-kun. I think I understand what you mean. I'll leave you two then," Sotomura said and winked at Ayanokouji for some weird reason. Ayanokouji gave him a thumbs up and he began dashing towards Ike and Yamauchi whilst shouting, "Ayano-dono is grown!"

Whatever that was.

"Sorry about the interruption my patient listener," Ayanokouji said all cheekily when Sotomura left.

I've had it with this guy. "Just get to the point already Ayanokoji-kun. Stop it with this round-about fairy tale because I don't have all day to listen to your gibberish."

"Ptch!" Ayanokouji created that sound with his mouth and pretended to hold his chest in agony. "I'm hurt. How could you call my life a gibberish!"

"Whatever, just get on with it." I ignored his joke.

"Oh, right!" He just switched gears and was cheary once again.

Oh my god, I'm dealing with a child.

( * Sigh * )

"Getting back on track, the Ice Queen was invincible! I knew I couldn't win with ordinary Elven methods. There was only one way to defeat her. I felt guilty for trying it, but I had no choice! It must be done! It had to be done! And then I... and then I-"

"And then, you blackmailed me, right?" I said disinterestedly.

"Uhh, no. Actually I was going to say that I used black magic, but you ruined it. Please don't interrupt. Let me make it sound cool. You just sit back, and relax."

"Fine, just finish the story already," I told him in a dying voice.

And then he went on and on and on and on, until finally, he ended the story on how the courageous elf went to ask the Ice Queen for help, which is right now.

He took quite a while to tell it, that the bell rang for class time just at the end of his little fairy tale.

( . . . )

When he returned with his chair to his desk, I asked him what was on my mind, "So you got caught during your fight, and you didn't know you were caught, and now you want my help?"

"Bingo!" He shot back instantly.

"And if I help you, we get to uncover secrets about this school?" I deduced from his irritatingly long fantasy.

"Right again." He grinned before continuing, "I know you're smart Horikita-san. I know you're also curious why this school allocated such large sums of cash to us, even though we are children. Not to mention, there was no cache. The teacher did not tell us nearly enough information. I'm sure that if you help me out, we could get a hint on how this school operates."

When he finished that speech, the next teacher barged in with our aftenoon lesson. We stopped talking and paid attention to the front.

Hm, I'm afraid to admit it, but Ayanokouji might be right. He does not seem that smart, but he's got enough brains to know that something is off.

I don't see why I should help him, but if it gets me one step closer to my goal, then so be it. He'll also get to owe me a favour in the future. Hmp! He better be grateful for this.

.

.

● ○ ● ○ ● ○ ○ ● ○ ● ○ ● ○ ● ○ ● ○ ● ○ ○ ● ○ ● ○ ● ○

.

.

Ayanokouji Kiyotaka's POV:

.

.

Class time has ended. We've reached the last period, and everyone is either headed to their rooms or proceeding to do whatever afternoon activities they choose to do.

I'm currently with Horikita. We're going in the direction of the student councils' hearing room.

On the way, Horikita was particularly quiet. Probably getting her thoughts together considering everything I've told her.

While she's doing that, I'll be spending this time to reminisce.

( . . . )

Looks like I've fully convinced Horikita. Chances are, she sees me as some dude who is strong and arrogant, but slightly an idiot aswell. That should make her feel some pity for me. And if I'm in her good grace, she'll be more inclined to use her mouth to protect the weakness in me that she sees.

Of course, that weakness was never there. I just had to make it look like I had a flaw, just so I'd get her to do work for my sake. This is aimed to make my job even easier. Hehe.

Wow, I'm such a terrible person. Not gonna lie, it turns me on to use Horikita like this.

( . . . )

Okay, better get my game face on since we're almost there.

"Yosh!" I shouted and slapped both my cheeks.

"Eek!" Horikita yelped in surprise beside me.

I turned to look at her. She wore a look of awe that turned to anger as quickly as lightning. "What are you doing? You're creeping me out. Stop it."

"Yes mam," I said with both my hands up as if I'm surrendering.

'Now then, I wonder who'll be present,' I thought as Horikita knocked on the Student Council Hearing Room's door.

"Coming!" It was a female voice.

I knew it was unnecessary, but at that moment, I wondered if the person who answered us was a virgin.

.

.

.

.

.

.

[A/N: Fudge... don't hate me for being slow, but ... whatever....I wouldn't blame you if you did... ]

Word Count: 2814

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

185K 7.1K 50
- Sequel to Only on camera - In which, They both question if they will ever find their way back to each other
122K 9.5K 11
Her şey bana gelen mektupla başlamıştı. Ufacık bir not kağıdında yazan şeyler büyük olaylara ve hayatımın değişmesine yol açmıştı. Ben kendimden emin...
42.2K 1.1K 71
Harry Potter x female reader °。°。°。°。°。°。°。°。°。°。°。°。 Cedric Diggory has a younger sister named Y/n and she's starting her fourth year at Hogwarts. H...
74.5K 3K 31
ငယ်ငယ်ကတည်းက ရင့်ကျက်ပြီး အတန်းခေါင်းဆောင်အမြဲလုပ်ရတဲ့ ကောင်လေး ကျော်နေမင်း ခြူခြာလွန်းလို့ ကျော်နေမင်းက ပိုးဟပ်ဖြူလို့ နာမည်ပေးခံရတဲ့ ကောင်မလေး နေခြ...