SWTOR X Code Geass: A New Ord...

By VarouKnight

A century before the rise of Darth Baras's apprentice, Darth Faruk was the chosen Wrath of the Emperor to des... More

Bio
Prologue
Chapter I: The First Contact
Chapter II: The Consulate Raid (Part I)
Chapter II: The Consulate Raid (Part II)
Chapter III: Crashing the Wedding (Part I)
Chapter III: Crashing the Wedding (Part II)
Chapter III: Crashing the Wedding (Part III)
Chapter IV: A Turning Point
Chapter VI: Betrayal and Downfall
Book Advertising
Suggestions
Chapter VII: Discovery, Ascension, and Declarations
Celebration Announcement!!
Chapter VIII: The Test and The Skirmish
Chapter IX: A Change of Heart
Announcement
Book Advertisment
Chapter X: Reunion
Chapter XI: Old Rivalries (Part I)
Chapter XI: Old Rivalries (Part II)
Chapter XI: Old Rivalries (Part III)
Chapter XII: Alea Iacta Est!
Another Book Advertising

Chapter V: Operation Night Owl

419 16 7
By VarouKnight

The group of 40 ISF and 4 Sith Lords waited silently in a secluded place, waited for the right moment. Not one of them makes a noise.

"Oy, Varou. What are we waiting for?" Asked Keyla whispering.

"Minister Wresh specifically ordered us to wait until the time is right, he says that we need to wait until the lights of Tokyo Settlement have gone dark," Varou replied.

The group waited, and soon an ISF soldier came to Varou.

"My Lord, the Black Knights are spotted right up the coast of Tokyo. Our time will soon arrive." Said the soldier.

"Good to hear it. Get the rest to prep up." Said Varou.

Varou's feet are pumping, he's ready for action. Helios is cracking his fingers, Keyla stretching up her body, while Nesa makes a small prayer for the success of their mission.

Then as expected, the lights went dark. Bombardments are now heard at the coast of the city. Varou knew exactly that this is the right time.

"Let's go," Varou commanded.

After wearing his mask, Varou leaped up to the high platform, the very platform where the Viceroy's HQ is. His fellow Sith Lords follows him, as ISF soldiers are climbing up the platform with their grappling hooks. Varou spotted a dozen guards on the platform, with speed and precision, he ordered his fellow Sith Lords to kill. Everyone had their share, including Varou himself as he slaughtered the last remaining guard on the platform.

Varou went back to the ISF, as so did the other Sith Lords. Checking up on their progress.

"Is everyone ready?" Asked Varou.

"Ready when you are, my lord." Said Zaria.

"Very well, let's get moving. To your teams." Said Varou.

They rush in towards the HQ, as the two groups split ways to their respective objectives. Varou and Nesa led their teams, cooperating as they go, killing every enemy in sight.

"This is quite fun, isn't it Varou?" Asked Nesa.

"It sure is. But keep your focus, we need to find the Black Knights Ace. She's somewhere in the ultra-maximum security, somewhere inside this very building." Said Varou.

Varou's and Nesa's teams were killing the living crap out of their enemies, shredding them to pieces. The enemy has no chance, as both teams are surprised by every enemy they find.

As they got on a corridor, he signals them to stop. Nesa was confused, but in the end, did the same. They close themselves into the dark walls, covered by the shadows, as they were camouflaged by their dark color armor. Some group of soldiers passing through.

"We have to capture the Viceroy and rescue captain Kozuki. We need to act quick, we don't have much time to waste." Said the soldiers.

Varou was quite surprised to see the Black Knights already infiltrated the HQ. And as fast as a flash of lightning, he ignited his lightsaber and cut down the disguised soldiers in front of him.

"Enemy!"

"It's the Sith Empire!"

"Truce! Truce! We're the Black Knights!"

But Varou heeds not their calling. He kept on cutting down soldiers he could reach. Nesa joined in on the fun, as well the soldiers of their teams. In just a quick 30 seconds, all of them were dropped dead. Well, almost. As one left was still breathing and fine, purposely for interrogation.

Varou grabbed him through the Force, as the Black Knights soldier was unable to move a single muscle.

"W-why are you doing this? W-we're allies, aren't we?" Asked the soldier in fear and trembling.

"Do not resist, or your mind will break." Said Varou.

Varou reached through his mind, probing every memory he could find.

"Ugh... Get... Out of my head....!!!!" Said the soldier, grumbling in pain.

But Varou pays no heed, as he kept probing his memory. The man was in sheer pain and agony, his mind will break. Varou finally found what he was looking for, and reduce the soldier to pulp through his Force Crush.

"Find anything?" Asked Zaria.

"Yeah, they have the same objectives as we do. But we are not going to let them. Not by them." Said Varou.

Varou and his comrades continue on their journey, as they scour the entire place around. They arrived at the research hangar, where they found the Guren, Kozuki Kallen's Knightmare.

"Find her keys, and check the systems," Varou commanded.

The ISF scour the area, they soon found the key and turns on the Knightmare. They check for the systems, which doesn't take them too long.

"There are new improvements to the Knightmare, but everything is just quite the same as it was in the previous data." Said one of the soldiers.

"Copy every data they have on their improvements. The Sphere of Technology will surely want this data." Said Varou.

"Yes sir!" Said the soldier.

"Sir, we found Kozuki Kallen's gear." Said another soldier.

"Take it with us, she'll need it." Said Varou.

"Wait, give me that for a second." Said Nesa.

The soldier gave the gear to Nesa, as she examines the gear that Kallen usually wears.

"Dang Farik! Her breast is much larger than mine!" Said Nesa in annoyance.

"Not the time to envy someone's chest, Nesa." Varou scolds.

The soldier copied every data from the research team's mainframe. And once completed, they left the research hangar for the ultra-maximum detention section.

Varou led his comrades through the corridors of the HQ, by the map of the perfect layout of the HQ.

Just one more corner and we're almost there. Said Varou to himself.

But once they got there, they were utterly surprised by how many guards were there. They count about company size, and they were prepared.

"Get to cover!!" Shouted Varou.

The group manages to get cover just in the nick of time, as the soldiers there began to open fire at them.

"This just made our job even harder." Said Nesa.

"No shit. Guess we just need to tread through them." Said Varou.

Varou lunges out, as he uses the Force to turn the bullets into dust.

Beta and Delta team

Helios, Keyla, and their teams rampage through soldiers guarding the HQ as they make their way to the Viceroy. They were unstoppable, as the two were ruthless and merciless in their combats. They became ever more unstoppable with Aadero with them, he fearlessly charges through groups of enemy soldiers, facing them in close combat and breaking their heads.

"Damn, a veteran sure is different." Said Keyla admiring how efficient Aadero is.

"No wonder the Emperor favors that Mandalorian so much. Guess the rumors that he trashes battalions of men were true." Said Helios in agreement.

The two, with Aadero and their teams, kept pushing through, deeper into the enemy HQ. Until they come across a corridor, where it seems dozens of soldiers were heading out to bolster the defensive positions that they just trashed. The soldiers stopped, as they were anxious to fight. Then, Aadero draws the first blood.

He lunges through the crowd of soldiers, trampling them like a Reek. He grabbed a soldier by one of its legs, as he uses the man as a blunt weapon and swings it around. When the body was worn out and reduce to a pulp, he grabs another one and did the same. The enemy was trembling in horror, they have never seen such a violent way of combat.

Helios and Keyla took advantage and joined in on the chaos. Their soldiers as well, as they shot their enemy point-blank. It was utter chaos, as Aadero's fear factor overwhelmed the enemy. It was one of the reasons why Aadero was picked by Faruk, he was able to instill fear without using the Force, and only through the extremely brutal and merciless way of combat.

It doesn't take them long until finally all of them lying dead. Aadero is covered with guts and blood, while bodies are littered across the corridor.

"Where to, Lord Keyla?" Asked Aadero.

"Straight. We need to keep on moving to catch the Viceroy. Reports from the Alpha team that they encountered Black Knights along the way. We need to be hurry if we ever want to catch the Viceroy before them." Said Keyla.

The group continues, leaving the bloodied corridor. Aadero once more in the lead, as he voluntarily making himself the shield and the spearhead of their teams. He is an unstoppable brute, nothing can stop him.

Varou and his men stood amongst the dead, as the security detail of the ultra-maximum detention level was completely decimated.

Varou approached a wounded Britannian soldier, that insisted to escape, even with both of his legs were already crushed. Varou approached the soldier, with his lightsaber ignited as the light ignited his bloodied face.

Varou can saw in the soldier's eyes that he was utterly terrified of him, in the soldier's eyes, he was a true monster. His hope of escaping was lost, when Varou raised his lightsaber.

"Aaaaaaaaaaargh!!"

The scream of terror suddenly went quiet, it was no mystery what silence it as Varou chopped that soldier's head off clean.

"Come, we must continue." Said Nesa.

"We must," Varou replied.

°°°°°°

The Alpha and Cixous teams arrived at the entrance, where it was believed that Kozuki Kallen was being kept.

"The door is locked, can you trick it out?" Asked Nesa to Zaria.

"I can, but it will take time." Said Zaria.

Zaria immediately works his magic, as he began to hack through the security systems. About 2 minutes pass, they heard a scream of distress coming from the other side.

"Zaria! Are you done yet?" Asked Varou.

"Almost... There!"

The door immediately opens. There, the Alpha-Cixous team saw what caused the scream. They saw a rowdy bunch of Britannian Soldiers, about to rape Kozuki Kallen. She was struggling as best as she could, as her expensive clothes were already ripped to shreds.

Tch, savages. All of them.

Varou lunges forward, as he ignited his lightsaber. A Britannian soldier saw Varou but was too late to do anything. His head was already severed.

"W-wha-"

But before the soldier could finish his sentence, his head was cut off. The others began to realize what was happening, as they raised their guns at him. They shot their weapons, but their bullets stopped midway. Varou smirked, as the bullets turned their original trajectory, and killed the soldiers.

A group of six soldiers was inside the cell, they shut the cell and lock themselves in there. The soldier that was pinning Kallen down by sitting on her, points his gun at her.

"Back off!! Back off or she dies!!" Said the soldier.

Varou smirked cynically, as he raised his hand towards them. His hand was stretched out, as he slowly closes his palm. Every inch his palm closing, the bulletproof glass around them cracked. The soldiers knew they were done for, as Varou crush the cell completely.

The glass breaks. The soldiers aimed at him, but their bodies were paralyzed. Then, out came Nesa from Varou's right. Holding them through the Force. Varou calmly strode forward, as he cuts them into small pieces. Kallen was terrified, as she backs away whilst covering herself.

Varou took off his cloak, as he walks slowly towards Kallen. He gets down to one knee, as he covers Kallen with his cloak.

"Have no fear, Kozuki Kallen. We're here to rescue you." Said Varou.

Varou's comprehension of Earth's language has gotten better, as he trained to be independent on things as trivial such as language for his Emperor.

Kallen took Varou's cloak and wears it to cover herself. Varou offers his hand to Kallen, as Kallen took it. Varou helped Kallen stand, in a gentlemanly way as possible.

"Thank you for rescuing me. You're from the Sith Empire, aren't you?" Asked Kallen.

"Indeed, we are." Said Varou.

"That voice, your name is Lord Varou, isn't it?" Asked Kallen.

Everyone was caught in surprise. In response, Varou took off his mask.

"It seems you still remember me, I'm flattered." Said Varou.

"Of course, you helped me back at Vermillion when Nina went mad. I have to thank you again for rescuing me again." Said Kallen as she smiled.

Varou's face was flat at first, but he then smiled in the most genuine way possible.

"It is fine. Since I'm rescuing a beautiful woman such as you." Said Varou.

Kallen's face turned red as a tomato, it was the first time someone praises her for her looks. And the handsome smile of the Pantoran Sith Lord was irresistible, as it was the cherry on top of her being flustered.

Varou snaps his finger, as one of the ISF soldiers came to him, handing over Kallen's gear suit.

"I believe this belongs to you." Said Varou as he hands the suit over, with the irresistible smile still stuck on his face.

"T-thank you. I-i'll go change now." Said Kallen as she kept her cool.

"Very well, we will look away as you change." Said Varou.

The group indeed looks away, besides Nesa as she's a female. And it was clear she is one, as her physique of being a woman was clear despite wearing armor.

"Tch." was heard.

"How is it she got that big?!" Said Nesa complaining in Baasic.

"Shush. We don't need details on her breast." Said Varou.

"But she's packing some big badonk-ka-donkers. It's so big, even you, who is 100%, not a pervert would love it." Said Nesa.

"Shut it. Even though that's interesting, it's not the case. We need to focus on getting her on her Knightmare, and us on a ship with the Viceroy." Said Varou.

"Yeah right. I'm sure you're fantasizing about her right now." Said Nesa.

But in all sense, all of them were. Varou as well, but not in a way of perversion. But rather, attraction. Ever since he met her, he had some sort of attraction to Kallen. When he replied to her back at Vermillion, he wasn't just hard to pronounce the words, but somehow deep down, his heart was beating fast.

Focus, Varou. The Empire above all. The Empire above all!. Varou kept enforcing that very line to his mind.

But for Kaas's sake, what is with that smile?! And why was I giving my best smile?! Argh! I need to meditate once this OP is over.

"It's done." Said Kallen.

The group turned around, as they saw how erotic her suit can be. Many ISF soldiers were dazzled by it, making Nesa even more jealous. Even Varou couldn't help but look at those succulent curves of Kallen's.

"P-please don't look at me like that." Said Kallen embarrassed.

"*fake cough* We need to move, we need to get out from this place immediately." Said Varou as he snapped everyone's senses back.

Varou took a gun from the dead soldiers with the Force, as he handed it over to Kallen.

"Can you shoot?" Asked Varou.

"Y-yes, I can," Kallen replied.

"Good. We need to take you to your Knightmare. I'm sure your comrades would need a helping hand from their Ace." Said Varou.

With Kallen in tow, the group headed back to where the Knightmare is. They passed back the littered bodies, as Kallen was shocked to see so many bodies littered and deformed.

"D-did you do all of this?" Asked Kallen stuttering as she was a bit scared.

"Yes. They were blocking our way to rescue you, so we decided to kill them all. It was worth the trouble since you're the ones we're rescuing." Said Varou as he gently smiles.

Kallen was flustered when she saw Varou's smile, she looks down to hide her embarrassment.

That ought to calm her down. But I have to say, her flustered side is cute.

Varou activates his Holo-project. As he contacted Helios and the Beta-Delta teams.

"Helios, come in. We've got target KK. Heading back to target G. How's your end?" Asked Varou?

"We're almost there to target VN. According to the recent Intel, target VN is being evacuated. Beta-Delta is in pursuit." Said Helios.

"Understood. Rendezvous back at the platform when you got the target with you." Said Varou.

"On it, Helios out." Said Helios as he cuts his comms.

Back at the Beta Delta.

Helios and his group chased the Viceroy, as they have encountered the security detail of the Viceroy and the Viceroy herself when they about to leave her office.

The Viceroy's security detail was very strong, as they prove themselves to slow the advance of the Beta-Delta group. The Beta-Delta group eventually stopped on their tracks, as heavy fire rain upon them.

Shit! At this point, the Viceroy will get away!. Helios thought to himself.

But then, Aadero charges through. The enemy focused their fire at him, but prove to be ineffective as his armor was made out of Beskar. Using that to his advantage, Aadero wreaks havoc. This time, he uses his blasters and wrist flamethrowers. Helios and Keyla joined in, using the momentum to cut through. The two Sith Lord with Aadero left the main group, and just rushing in to capture the Viceroy.

"Stop them! Protect the Viceroy!" Said a woman that acted as Nunally's aide.

But that proves nothing to the rampaging Mandalorian and the bloodthirsty Sith Lords that are hunting for their heads. Both Helios and Keyla jumped high, high enough to reach the Viceroy. The woman grabs a handgun and shot it at Helios. Helios uses the Force to reduce the bullets to ashes. Helios was entering for the woman, and he got his prey, as he then reduces her to shreds.

Keyla aimed for the Viceroy and landed right in front of her. The soldiers as well as the Viceroy stopped.

"Kill her! Protect the Viceroy!" Shouted a soldier.

The soldiers around Viceroy Nunally fired their guns, but to no avail as Keyla reduce the bullets to dust. But the intensity of the bullets was so many, it looks like sands are blowing at Keyla. Keyla stood silent until their bullets ran out. Keyla reaches out one of her hands to her, as lightning began to flicker around her fingers. Her finger ejected a massive surge of Force Lightning, as it shocks the surrounding soldiers, leaving the Viceroy alone and unharmed.

"Viceroy Nunally..." Said Keyla.

Nunally was terrified, and Keyla was reading her mind.

Brother... Save me...

"W-who are you?! What do you want?" Asked Nunally in a tone of defiance.

"How bold of you, even though you just cried out to your brother deep down inside." Said Keyla.

"H-how did you..."

"It doesn't matter. What we want is you, so you're coming with us. Now, sleep." Said Keyla.

Nunally passed out, as Keyla lift her from her wheelchair.

"Helios!! Wrap it up and let's go!" Shouted Keyla.

°°°°°°

Back at Alpha Cixous.

Varou, Kallen, Nesa, Zaria, and the rest, at last, arrived at the research hangar. Kallen approaches her ride, the pride of the Black Knights, Guren.

"Miss Kallen," Varou called.

Kallen looks back, as Varou tosses the key to Guren back at her.

"The Guren should be still the same. There are probably new improvements, but you'll handler them." Said Varou.

"How do you this?" Asked Kallen suspiciously.

"Well, we are in the research hangar. They would study and improve the Guren and uses its data to make powerful Knightmares. Isn't that right?" Asked Varou.

"Hm, true." Said Kallen.

"Well, get on already. Your friends need you." Said Varou.

He turns around, followed by his group. But then, he was stopped in his tracks.

"Wait!" Shouted Kallen.

Varou turned around.

"Yes? What is it?" Asked Varou.

"This might sound weird... But, will I see you again?" Asked Kallen with a blushed face.

"I cannot promise. But, I do hope we meet again, Miss Kozuki." Said Varou.

Varou approach Kallen and stopped about 3 feet away.

"Close your eyes." Said Varou.

"W-why?" Asked Kallen.

"Just do it." Said Varou.

Kallen was hesitant, but in the end, complied and closes her eyes. She was blushing, anxious, and flustered. Varou reaches for behind his neck, as he took out a Pantoran trinket. Varou then wears it on Kallen's neck, as he tied the trinket on her.

"Open your eyes." Said Varou.

Kallen opens her eyes, as she saw the beautiful Pantoran pendant around her neck. But she was flustered when she found out that Varou was a foot away from her. Varou backs away from her.

"It's a pendant from my family. I used it for good luck. But, I think you'll need it more than I do." Said Varou.

Kallen smiled, as she looks over the well-decorated pendant.

"Thank you. I'll take good care of it." Said Kallen as she smiled.

"Well, until next time, Miss Kozuki Kallen." Said Varou.

"Kallen." Said Kallen.

"Just Kallen, not with a miss or anything. Just Kallen." Said Kallen again.

"Well then, just call me Varou. Until we meet next time, Kallen." Said Varou.

Varou walks away, as he and his group exited the research hangars. Kallen look at her new lucky charm and smiled, as she grips to it.

"Do not inform this to his Majesty or anyone." Said Varou.

"Lying to his Majesty? That's quite bold of you." Said Zaria.

"But, I get it. You got some sort of attraction to her. And it seems she feels the same way. But you knew that, didn't you?" Asked Zaria.

Varou simply nods.

"Well, I'm not the type that loves to ruin others' love life. Just promise me you won't betray the Empire." Said Zaria.

"Agreed. But I must ask you. Between her and the Empire, which one would you choose?" Asked Nesa.

"The Empire. My love life is not as valuable as the Empire. If I have to kill her, then it shall be done by my own hands." Varou replied.

"Is it now?"

"Are you questioning my loyalty, Lord Nesa?" Asked Varou back in a cold tone.

"No, not exactly. Even the most loyal servant can betray their master in the name of love. I'm just curious about the future. Will you betray his Majesty? Or remain loyal? It's a mystery even for my Force Vision to see." Nesa replied.

"Cut the chatter, we need to rendezvous with Helios and Keyla." Said Varou.

The Alpha-Cixous group was out of Kallen's sight, Kallen then got up to her Knightmare and activated it. She went through the systems and the upgrades and was ready to take off. She took off, and join the fray.

Varou and his group rush their way back to the platform, as they find their way out. A Fury-class Interceptor was docking, guarded by a few soldiers. Varou saw the soldiers and waved. The soldiers waved back, Varou and his group rush to them.

"Where is the Beta-Delta group?" Asked Varou.

"Not here, you guys were the first to arrive." Said the soldier.

Then, speak of the devil. They heard gunshots and blaster fire coming from their rear. They then saw the Beta-Delta group retreating, with the Viceroy on Keyla's arms.

"They got her. Everyone! Cover fire! We need to cover the Beta-Delta group!" Varou commanded.

All soldiers that were near the ship fire their blasters to cover their retreating comrades.

"We got her!" Shouted Keyla.

"Let's go! Everyone! Get on the Fury!" Varou shouts his command.

The ground began to shake, an earthquake in an earthquake-proof city.

"Sir! We're reading a massive power surge right at the center of the city!" Said a soldier.

"Shit! We need to get out now!" Shouted Varou.

Everyone rushes in, getting inside the safety of the ship. The last soldier got in, as the ship took off. Varou and the rest of the Sith Lords rushes to the cockpit, by the time the ship reach the height of 500m above ground, a surge of energy exploded.

"Sir! That energy surge is reducing everything it hit to atoms!" Report one of the pilots.

"Record the data, this has to be some kind of mass-destruction weapon. Get to a higher altitude, we need to get a data from it from a safe place." Varou commanded.

The ship evades the energy surge, as it destroyed the Viceroy HQ.

"We got the data sir!"

"Our shield took a beating fending off that energy surge. It'll hold, but not long if we're under attack now." Said the pilots.

"Good. Change engine to sub-light propulsion, we need to get back to our territory as fast as we can." Said Varou.

"But sir, isn't it illegal to use Sub-light propulsion on atmospheric level?" Asked the pilot.

"I know, but with our shield barely holding, we need to get back ASAP. I know Sub-light propulsion in Atmospheric level is dangerous since its radioactive, but our success on this mission depends on it." Varou replied.

"Understood, changing Repulsorlift propulsion system into Sub-light." The pilot responded.

The ship speed instantly changes, the ship was very fast, faster than any ship on Repulsorlift, and 30x than those conventional jet engine. In that sense, the Ship arrived at Neo Jakarta in just 1 hour flight.

Kallen saw the speed of the escaping Sith Empire ship, then look over the destruction that just killed Tokyo settlement.

I'm glad they got away, but at the same time I'm worried about Nunally. But I'm sure am glad that I was out of the blast zone.

She look at her pendant, as she grips on it.

A lucky charm huh... I guess this is really a lucky charm...

At the same time, Varou sat on a chair, as he took out a matching pendant from his neck.

It's a good thing I got the other half.

Varou looked over the other half of the pendant, and smiled. But he was then interrupted by Nesa.

"I thought you gave the pendant to the girl?" Said Nesa.

"It's the other half. I'm not going to give all of my lucky charm, am I?" Said Varou.

"Really? Or did you just want her to have a matching half so it seems romantic?" Nesa teases.

"Shut up. It's none of your business." Said Varou as he puts back the pendant.

"Say, you're hoping to meet her again, don't you?" Asked Nesa.

"Yes. I do." Varou replied.

"Straightforwardness, that's rare." Said Nesa.

"Shut it. Wake me up when we're about to reach the city. And please tell the pilots to switch back the propulsion system when we're about to reach the city." Said Varou as he cover his face with his mask.

"Alright, I'll go tell them." Said Nesa as she walks away.

Nesa exited the quarter where Varou is, and Varou took out his pendant again. Deep in his mask, he was smiling.

Though it's pretty far off, but one could dream, right?

Varou took the pendant back inside, as he slept to kill the time.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

81.7K 2.1K 31
A little AU where Lucifer and Alastor secretly loves eachother and doesn't tell anyone about it, and also Alastor has a secret identity no one else k...
208K 10.6K 90
Being flat broke is hard. To overcome these hardships sometimes take extreme measures, such as choosing to become a manager for the worst team in Blu...
90.8K 197 20
just some of my horny thoughts;) men dni
168K 3.9K 63
imagines as taylor swift as your mom and travis kelce as your dad