𝚂𝙰𝙶𝙴'𝚂 𝙼𝙰𝙽 [DISCONTIN...

By SinSomeMore

𝘐𝘧 𝘩𝘦'𝘴 𝘥𝘰𝘸𝘯 𝘴𝘩𝘦'𝘴 𝘥𝘰𝘸𝘯 𝘐𝘧 𝘩𝘦'𝘴 𝘰𝘶𝘵 𝘴𝘩𝘦'𝘴 𝘰𝘶𝘵 𝘚𝘩𝘦 𝘸𝘰𝘯'𝘵 𝘴𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘤𝘩 �... More

Intro
Cast|Aesthetics
I - Adonis
II - Sage
III - Adonis
IV - Sage
V - Adonis
VI - Sage
VII - Adonis
VIII - Sage
IX - Sage
X - Adonis
XI - Sage
XII - Adonis
XIII - Adonis
Cast|Aesthetics Reloaded
XIV - Sage
XV - Adonis
XVI - Sage
XVII - Sage
XVIII - Adonis
XIX - Adonis
XX - Sage
XXI - Adonis
XXII - Adonis
XXIII - Sage
XXIV - Sage
XXV - Sage
XXVI - Adonis
XXVII - Adonis
XXVIII - Sage
XXIX - Sage
XXX - Adonis
XXXI - Adonis
XXXII - Sage
XXXIII - Adonis
XXXIV - Adonis
XXXV - Adonis
XXXVI - Sage
XXXVII - Adonis
XXXVIII - Adonis
XXXIX - Sage
XL - Adonis
XLI - Sage
XLIII - Sage
XLIV - Sage
IG Feed
XLV - Sage
XLVI - Adonis
XLVII - Sage
NOTE

XLII - Adonis

5.5K 329 119
By SinSomeMore

Hey y'all. How ya doing?

Nicki is off hiatus. I can stop listening to her sons. And we got some bad bad news. My internal examinations are beginning on tomorrow and ending the fourth of June. My external examinations are beginning the 14th of June and ending the 16th of July. That means no updates because I need to study. The internal ones will decide if and what type of diploma I'll graduate with and the external ones will tell if I can get a job.

Anyway y'all like Nicki Minaj?

Excuse all mistakes

"Ayo, hold this Sage. I brought you sum from Ms Vita's," Adonis handed Sage a paper bag as he stepped out his vehicle outside her house. Kentrell stood behind Sage.

"Thank you poppa," Sage stood on the top of her toes to give him a kiss, "my friend Kentrell got sum he wants to ask you."

Adonis nodded as Sage stepped back then turned to Kentrell. She whispered something to him then nodded and he smiled. Adonis watched them closely.

"Everything good?" Adonis asked Kentrell as he stepped up to him.

"I got a question to ask you man," Kentrell stated.

"What is it?" Adonis asked fixing his 'GREEK' gold and blue diamond chain around his neck.

"I need you to put me on," Kentrell said nervously, taking his hand and scratching the back of his head.

"What do you mean put you on?" Adonis asked giving Kentrell his undivided attention. Sage was sitting on the steps eating her food and watching the two speak.

"I mean like-," Kentrell struggled to come up with words, "-like I know you used to run around with Rico nem. I need you to put me on like that."

"You want me to put you on in the drug game?" Adonis asked quizzically raising his left eyebrow.

"Yeah man like that," Kentrell nodded.

"Why you want me to put you on like that?" Adonis asked.

"My lil bro got cancer. My dad won't be making enough money to pay for his chemo and take care of all of us. So I need to make SS much money as I possibly can," Kentrell explained.

"How much do y'all need?" Adonis asked rescuing for his back pocket.

"Nah nah man," Kentrell raised his hands, "I don't want any handouts, that's why I asked you for a job."

"Well Kentrell I admire you but I don't run around with Rico nem no more. I ain't even doing that shit nomo. Ain't you supposed to be going to the NBA or sum. This shit can be fucking up your future."

"The family is more important that the NBA. I need Kayden to survive. I done lost my mom already, I can't lost my brother too man."

Adonis sympathized with him as he watched Kentrell's eyes get ready. This boy done went through too much already and he hadn't even finished high school as yet. He could see Sage watching them and getting sad too. She could barely help her best friend.

"Lemme tell you what, since you don't want me to give you the money I can give you a loan. Tell me any amount for the chemotherapy and I'll write you a cheque. No interest fees on the loan and no loop holes either. You're Sage's friend. Whenever you make it to the NBA you pay me back, yeah," Adonis told him.

"You serious about this bro?" Kentrell asked. Adonis noted the small smile breaking out on his face.

"Yeah. You want me to draw up a contract or sum. I ain't kidding bro. I ain't da one to play around with you like that while your brother's life is on the line. If I don't give you this loan you might fuck around approach somebody who doesn't have your best interest at heart."

"Yeah," Kentrell smiled, "you don't gotta write a contract or nun. I trust your words."

"Alright how this shit work now?" Adonis asked.

"It's $12000 per session and the doctor anticipates he'll be needing four sessions. After those four sessions and for every check up he'll be assessed."

"Alright lil bruh," both Sage and Kentrell watched as Adonis  walked to the vehicle. Adonis opened it and got in the driver's seat.

"Y'all thought," Adonis laughed, "sike."

Both watched in shock as he drove off a little. Kentrell looked as if he was gonna cry.

Adonis reversed to where he was originally parked before turning it off. He reached inside the glove compartment for what they presumed was his checkbook.

"Man I was fucking with y'all," Adonis laughed jumping out, "you should've seen y'all faces."

"Adonis that was not funny," Sage said to him.

"Man I be cracking myself up. That was funnier den a bitch," Adonis chuckled to himself. Kentrell was yet to say a word.

"I was fucking with ya lil bruh," Adonis said to Kentrell as he wrote up the check before tearing it out and giving it.

Kentrell laughed along with him.

"Thanks man, I ain't go' forget this."

"Yeah you better not. Hurry and get drafted. I'm tryna see Lebron play up close."

••••••••••

Anyway y'all why I'm on tiktok and I see this⬇️. I don't even listen to kpop so idk who this is but he fine so I had to show y'all.

Make sure to vote, comment and share.

See y'all for the next update in the next two months.

SinSomeMore

May 16, 2021

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

650K 26.3K 33
𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞'𝐬 𝐠𝐨𝐧𝐧𝐚 𝐠𝐞𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐤𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐝, 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐩𝐫𝐢𝐝𝐞'𝐬 𝐠𝐨𝐧𝐧𝐚 𝐛𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐝𝐞𝐚𝐭𝐡 𝐨𝐟 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐦𝐞. #1 in URBAN-26/08...
158K 8.9K 26
read and enjoy 🖤
149K 11.2K 23
"𝚂𝚝𝚛𝚎𝚎𝚝 𝙽***𝚊𝚜 𝚗𝚎𝚎𝚍 𝚕𝚘𝚟𝚎 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚊𝚏𝚏𝚎𝚌𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗 𝚝𝚘𝚘."
3.3K 162 15
"𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐚 𝐝𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐦" 𝐒𝐞𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐦𝐛𝐞𝐫 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟐 / 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐩𝐥𝐞𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠