๐—ฐ๐—ผ๐—ฟ๐—ฟ๐˜‚๐—ฝ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฑ โŒœ๐—ฑ๐—ถ๐—ผ ๏ฟฝ...

Von cvsmix_plvto

"You can still escape. You can still make it...without me, Vex. I want you to live. I can't bear the idea of... Mehr

๐——๐—œ๐—ฆ๐—–๐—Ÿ๐—”๐—œ๐— ๐—˜๐—ฅ
๐—ฃ๐—ฅ๐—ข๐—Ÿ๐—ข๐—จ๐—š๐—˜ยป๐——๐—˜๐—”๐—ฅ ๐—ช๐—›๐—ข๐— ๐—˜๐—ฉ๐—˜๐—ฅ
02. ๐—ง๐—˜๐—Ÿ๐—Ÿ ๐— ๐—˜
03. ๐—ฆ๐—œ๐—–๐—ž๐—ก๐—˜๐—ฆ๐—ฆ
04. ๐—™๐—ฅ๐—œ๐—˜๐—ก๐——
05. ๐—ก๐—˜๐—ช ๐—™๐—”๐—–๐—˜
06. ๐—ช๐—›๐—ข ๐—œ ๐—”๐— 
07. ๐—ฆ๐—›๐—ข๐—–๐—ž
08. ๐—ฆ๐—จ๐—™๐—™๐—˜๐—ฅ๐—œ๐—ก๐—š
09. ๐—•๐—œ๐—š ๐—ง๐—œ๐— ๐—˜
10. ๐—ช๐—”๐—ง๐—–๐—›
11. ๐—ฆ๐—ง๐—”๐—ฅ
12. ๐—ข๐—Ÿ๐——
13. ๐—›๐—˜๐—œ๐—š๐—›๐—ง๐—ฆ
14. ๐—ฅ๐—˜๐—ฆ๐—ง๐—Ÿ๐—˜๐—ฆ๐—ฆ
15. ๐—™๐—œ๐—ฅ๐—ฆ๐—ง ๐—ง๐—”๐—ฆ๐—ง๐—˜
16. ๐—ฆ๐—˜๐—Ÿ๐—™๐—œ๐—ฆ๐—›
17. ๐—–๐—Ÿ๐—ข๐—ฆ๐—œ๐—ก๐—š ๐—œ๐—ก
18. ๐— ๐—ข๐—ฅ๐—ง๐—”๐—Ÿ ๐—˜๐—ก๐—˜๐— ๐—ฌ
19. ๐—–๐—ฅ๐—œ๐— ๐—ฆ๐—ข๐—ก ๐—ง๐—˜๐—”๐—ฅ๐—ฆ
20. ๐—–๐—ข๐—ฅ๐—ฅ๐—จ๐—ฃ๐—ง๐—˜๐——
21. ๐— ๐—œ๐—ฆ๐—ฆ ๐— ๐—˜
22. ๐—ฆ๐—ช๐—˜๐—˜๐—ง ๐—ง๐—ข๐—ข๐—ง๐—›
23. ๐—–๐—ข๐— ๐—˜ ๐—•๐—”๐—–๐—ž
24. ๐—–๐—›๐—”๐—ก๐—š๐—˜๐——
25. ๐—”๐—ก๐—š๐—˜๐—Ÿ
26. ๐—ฆ๐—–๐—”๐—ฅ๐—ฆ
27. ๐—ข๐—ง๐—›๐—˜๐—ฅ๐—ช๐—œ๐—ฆ๐—˜
28. ๐—จ๐—ก๐—™๐—”๐—œ๐—ง๐—›๐—™๐—จ๐—Ÿ
29. ๐—•๐—จ๐—ง๐—ง๐—˜๐—ฅ๐—ฆ๐—–๐—ข๐—ง๐—–๐—›
30. ๐—ช๐—ข๐—ฅ๐—ฆ๐—˜ ๐—ง๐—›๐—”๐—ก ๐—›๐—œ๐— 
31. ๐—›๐—ข๐—ช ๐—œ๐—ง ๐—™๐—˜๐—˜๐—Ÿ๐—ฆ

01. ๐—”๐—ช๐—ข๐—ž๐—˜๐—ก

3.1K 138 54
Von cvsmix_plvto

"𝗜𝗻𝗻𝗼𝗰𝗲𝗻𝗰𝗲 𝗲𝗿𝗼𝗱𝗲𝗱 𝗶𝗻𝘁𝗼 𝗻𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁𝗺𝗮𝗿𝗲. 𝗔𝗹𝗹 𝗯𝗲𝗰𝗮𝘂𝘀𝗲 𝗼𝗳 𝘃𝗲𝗿𝘆 𝗯𝗮𝗱 𝘁𝗼𝘂𝗰𝗵. 𝗟𝗼𝘃𝗲, 𝗰𝗼𝗿𝗿𝘂𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗱." --𝗘𝗹𝗹𝗲𝗻 𝗛𝗼𝗽𝗸𝗶𝗻𝘀

𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 01. 𝗔𝗪𝗢𝗞𝗘𝗡 𝗜𝗡 𝗗𝗔𝗥𝗞𝗡𝗘𝗦𝗦

𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗪𝗜𝗡𝗗 𝗕𝗟𝗘𝗪 𝗚𝗘𝗡𝗧𝗟𝗬, the viridian blades of grass brushing along your bare, scarred arms. The sun beat down around you, yet you were safely tucked away in the shadows crawling from the mountains. The patch of daises was bright, the snow-colored flowers dancing in the breeze. Birds few above head, tweeting and whistling to their kin as they soared upwards into the sky. There wasn’t a cloud in sight, leaving it as a soft, serene pool of blue.

A soft groan broke through the silence, the figure laying amongst the daises finally shifting awake. Your fingers twitched at your sides, eyes slowly opening. Your limbs felt like blocks of lead as you lifted your arms, reaching towards your face. Pausing at the rough texture of the concrete, your fingers curled around the edge, carefully pulling it from your face.

A mask? And a broken one at that. You sat up, running your fingers over the texture of the stone mask. Your face twisted with confusion. Where were you, and how did you get this mask over your face? You reached forward to grab onto the ledge to pull yourself up, only to cry out with the burning pain that washed over your hand, causing you to fall back in shock.

You quickly looked down at your hand, watched the scorching flesh heal over with each passing second. The burn was gone within the following five seconds. Turning your head, you gazed out into the sunny field. You crawled to the point where the shadows met the light and placed your hand out. Hissing with pain, you retracted it from the sun’s violent rays.

Suddenly, everything came rushing back to you.

“The ledge...it’s crumbling!” Speedwagon shouted. “Get back!”

A scream passed your lips as the ledge cracked and shifted back. You fell back against the railing, holding the mask to your chest with one hand and holding the railing with the other. You shakily looked over your shoulder at the large pit below. Fear filled your veins, making your entire body tremble with fear.

“Y/n!” Jonathan yelled, extending his hand towards you. “Hurry! Take my hand!”

“Are you mad!?” You screamed. “If I move the whole thing is going to plummet down the side of the mountain!”

“Y/n, please trust me!” Jonathan called, staring down at you with wide eyes. “Jump, and we’ll catch you!”

“No!” You cried, holding onto the railing tighter as it began to shift more.

“You’ll fall if you don’t! I swear, we’ll catch you, love!” Speedwagon urged, trying to soothe your nerves. Your breaths were uneven, panic filling you as you contemplated.

“O-Okay!” You said, hesitantly removing your hand from the railing, wincing as a piece of the stone sliced your palm.

“Come on, that’s it,” Speedwagon said, his fingers brushing against yours. Jonathan’s fingers curled around your wrist. Suddenly, the ground under you gave out completely. Your body slipped through both of their grasps.

“No!” Jonathan yelled. You let go of the mask in shock, your hand reaching towards him as your eyes went wide. The next thing you know, you felt something cold on your face. Your body became overridden with fear as you realized what it was. The mask had fallen on your face in the fall.

You looked down at your hands with wide eyes, watching the skin healing over again. You scrambled back, boots scraping against the grass, ruining the fresh white daisies bloomed there. Your back hit the rough mountainside, and you turned their gaze up. You were so far down, how were you supposed to get up? How long had you been down there?

Questions filled your mind, to the point it was almost too overwhelming. You sat there, knees pulled to your chest until the sun was disappearing behind the final curve of the mountain, and the moon was taking its place. Only then, were you able to get up, and move away from the edge of the mountain. You took a deep breath, before grabbing the ledge.

The further you climbed up, the more you learned of your newfound abilities. You could easily pull yourself up, and you even took a leap of faith, literally, and saw how far you could jump up. You scaled the entire thing in less than thirty minutes. You pulled yourself to the top, stumbling to catch your balance.

Your body felt weird; like it wasn’t even yours. Your legs were like jello, arms heavy and weak. Your vision was sharper, and your hearing enhanced where you could hear even the slightest movements around you. You felt odd, and your chest didn’t rise and fall. You didn’t feel the need to suck in breaths, and you didn’t feel your heartbeat under your fingertips. If the sun hadn’t been your clue, then this certainly was.

Is this what Dio felt like? So...light...so...different? The only thing that was separating you from him was the thirst for power. You didn’t care for it, and he yearned for it. You were on two opposite ends of the spectrum. You were like magnets; North and South attract, but North and North repel, so put two of them together and they’ll never touch. If you ever wanted to see Dio again, you had to stick with your carelessness of power.

Where were you even supposed to go now? What year was it even? Had Jonathan and Speedwagon left you there, unable to get to your body? If you remember correctly, the city of London shouldn’t be that far away. So, you began your journey there.

You scanned the area as you walked, eyes taking in the difference of the scenery. The little town that was in the curved of the valley, was now much bigger and was blossoming with crops. Obviously, advancements in technology were made while you were out; the tools and machinery looked nothing familiar to you. Under the lanterns hung as lights, you could see the children running past, their laughter rising in your ears before they disappeared into their homes.

Where were James’ children now? Grown-up? Dead? Alive? You had not an idea. But you would soon find out.

On the way back, you stopped and killed a small rabbit, drinking the blood from it. It was so revolting to you, you’d almost thrown up. But you’d rather drink it now, and avoid the urge to attack someone human in the town. God knows that would be the worst-case scenario.

“You look hungry, traveler! Stop here and get something to eat, yeah?”
“Looking for a sweet time? I’ve got what you need, love.”
“Out-of-towners like you deserve the best! Come on in for a drink!”

This, you thought, was home. You were familiar with this; the people calling out and crowding the streets at night, drunkards stumbling from bars, unfaithful men emerging from alleyways to return to their families. You slipped through the people, coming to a newspaper stand. While the boy was calling out, you tucked one under your arm and walked away.

Leaning against a brick wall, centered under a street lamp, you unrolled the newspaper and began your assessment.

October 27, 1904.

18 years. You’d been asleep for almost 18 years? No, this couldn’t be. There was no possible--

“Y-Y/n?”

At the sound of your name, you felt your eyes widen. Slowly, you turned your head to face down the alleyway. Your breath hitched in your throat. A pipe clattered to the ground as a figure stumbled forward, hand on the wall with wide brown eyes. He looked at you with shock, his shaggy brown hair was much shorter than it was before. He was also much taller than you remembered.

“Harry,” You mumbled.

“I-Is that a-actually you? Th-they said you were d-dead. Th-this is a dream, I mu-must be dreaming. Th-there’s no way--”

“Harry. It’s me,” You said, sweeping towards him as he buckled to the ground. “I promise I’ll explain to you later. Where is Jonathan Joestar?”

Harry looked at you, swallowing hard. He grabbed your arm, his gaze running across the scared flesh he’d bandaged more times than he could count. “Y-You don’t know?”

“Know what?” You frowned.

“J-Jonathan Joestar’s been dead for five years.”

𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 01. 𝗘𝗡𝗗
𝗗𝗔𝗧𝗘: 14 𝗠𝗔𝗬 2021
𝗘𝗗𝗜𝗧𝗘𝗗

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

776K 17.5K 46
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
331K 11.6K 52
๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡ Ellie Sloan reunites with her older brother when her hospital merges with his jackson avery x ellie sloan (oc) season six โ” season se...
402K 6.4K 79
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
370K 22.2K 79
Y/N L/N is an enigma. Winner of the Ascension Project, a secret project designed by the JFU to forge the best forwards in the world. Someone who is...