Temptress

By Vigilanterrysbitch

This story contains mature and explicit content More

Cast/intro:
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
84
85
86
Epilogue

20

42K 861 3.1K
By Vigilanterrysbitch

Cleo Horan

"Where's the first aid kit?"

Harry's voice started me as soon as he walked out of the small ensuite bathroom inside our hotel room, and I nearly dropped my phone on the floor.

I was standing up, with my back leaning against the small desk in the room. And trust me, when we asked for two beds this was the last thing I fucking expected.

Turns out they were practically glued to each other, making it look like a huge bed. There was no way to separate them because the room was very small, it was all we could get on such short notice and also hurry. And also in the middle of the night.

It was around three a.m. and we were in a town an hour away from where all hell broke loose, and this would have to do for now because we both needed to rest our minds so we could think clearly and focus on what we were going to do.

Yeah, 'we'. I couldn't believe I was fucking working with Harry Styles, my brain was still a mess and it seemed very surreal to me. I was very much tense and nervous, I knew I needed some sleep but I was restless. I'd been checking my phone while Harry was in the shower and there were only a few texts from Niall asking how I was and that was pretty much it.

No one knew what was happening besides Harry and me, and the fact someone was trying to kill us was almost funny because we had both been trying to kill each other, and now we were actually teaming up to solve this shit.

I didn't know how this was going to work, but it wasn't smart to part ways and pretend nothing happened. Someone was following us, taking pictures, watching our steps carefully... we were safe here, but only for now. Maybe we could stay here for the next couple of days until we recovered, we had a lot to talk and think about. Plus, Harry needed to rest because of his wounds, they didn't look pretty at all.

And I could see it now, the bullet was still inside his shoulder as he walked closer to the desk, and the fact he only had a white towel around his hips was making me feel even more nervous, and I had no idea why.

I was very surprised when I saw him getting changed, I had no idea he had that many tattoos, and I couldn't help but stare.

The one that caught my attention at first was the huge butterfly on his stomach, and also the ferns inked on his hips bones... which were exposed right now because the towel was hanging way too low. I could see the sparse trail of hairs under his navel, disappearing under the towel.

His tattooed arm also wasn't what I expected, the designs weren't the kind you saw on people like Harry... they were delicate or simply unexpected, and I also noticed he had quite a few religious tattoos. I assumed it was just the cross near his thumb, but there was also a bible on his arm, next to a 'you booze you lose' around a bottle. The irony nearly made me roll my eyes.

Another one that caught my attention was the tiger on his toned thigh, but I couldn't see it now because of the towel.

There were a few droplets of water over his slightly defined abdomen, and I only realized I had been staring when he cleared his throat.

Fuck.

My eyes met his and he smiled, his dimples inventing on his cheeks in the process. His wet hair was tied in a messy bun and he looked good, it showed more of his face... it was a very pretty face, I hated that I was noticing more details about him now. Such as the way his lips looked a bit red, especially his bottom lip. I could still see the small cut from where I'd bitten him and a chill went down my spine, making me shiver.

"Once you're done gawking, tell me where the first aid kit is." He said, taking another step closer until I had to tilt my head back to face him.

God, he was tall.

"It's on the bag, on top of the bed," I said, crossing my arms over the oversized white t-shirt I was wearing now.

I had already taken my shower, and I told Harry to get us some food for tomorrow, a pack of cigarettes for me, and also buy more clothes while I was busy. To be honest, I just wanted him to walk in public with that unicorn on his ass, that was the best choice I'd made, even though it was a bit too late at night.

There weren't many options on twenty-four-hour convenience stores, even though I purposely picked the unicorn clothes for him, but Harry bought a few white t-shirts, sweatpants for both of us, jeans, and some sweaters, socks... and underwear.

I knew he was trying to get back at me when I looked inside the bag and saw the kit of panties he had bought me, along with a matching bra.

We only needed a few clothes for the next few days before we could decide what we were going to do, and this was more than enough.

I still had no idea how he had gotten all my sizes right, but he did.

And yes, I was wearing the unicorn panties under the t-shirt right now, I had no other choice.

"I'll need help to get the bullet out," Harry spoke up and I just stared at him, wondering if I had misheard him.

"You need my help?" I smiled, making sure he could hear the sarcasm in my voice.

"Fuck off, I tried getting it out in the shower but I couldn't." He sighed, glancing at his wounded shoulder.

It was all bruised and swollen, the skin around the small gunshot wound was very red, and that's when I looked at the injury on the side of his body. Well, it was where I had stabbed him twice, and even though it was stitched, it didn't look too good.

"Fine, I'll have to use my fingers because I don't have the necessary utensils," I said, walking towards the bed to grab the gauze, the bandages, and also the antiseptic, placing them on top of the desk.

Harry leaned against the desk as he watched me like a hawk, his eyes occasionally raking down my body. I wasn't ashamed, and he had already seen me wearing just lingerie on more than one occasion. And I wasn't blind, he was practically eye-fucking me back when we were changing our clothes in the parking lot.

But this was the first time I was seeing him so... undressed. And fuck, this wasn't making things easy.

I was having a mental battle with my brain but I was too tired to stop myself from thinking the forbidden thoughts. I was tense and exhausted, I couldn't help it. Whenever he was around, it got really difficult for me to remind myself I shouldn't be doing this.

I walked closer to Harry again and I focused on his shoulder, hesitating a bit before I touched his arm. His entire body tensed and he closed his eyes, but it didn't seem like he was in pain.

"It's gonna hurt," I warned, getting ready to remove the bullet, I could already see it inside the wound and it didn't seem like it was going to be too hard.

"That's not a problem." He glanced sideways at me and I quickly looked away from his intense gaze, I had no idea why I felt so nervous.

And I simply went for it, reaching for the bullet as my fingers penetrated his wound and his jaw clenched, but he didn't make a sound. I knew this had to be hurting a lot, I'd been shot several times and I knew the pain. But I was good at this, so I quickly managed to get the bullet and pull it out of his wound. He obviously couldn't do it on his own because his fingers were, uh, thicker than mine.

Stop, Cleo.

"Done." I cleared my throat, looking at him as I placed the bloody bullet on top of the desk. "It wasn't even deep, you're not gonna die. Sadly."

"Funny." He snorted, grabbing the antiseptic and the gauze so he could clean the blood. "Do I need stitches?"

"I don't think so, the hole is small and it wasn't that bad. Just let me bandage it." I shrugged, ignoring the way our fingertips touched in the process. "You should worry more about the stab wound."

"Really? I wonder why." He chuckled with no humor at all, standing still as I bandaged his shoulder, and then I proceeded to do the same over the place I'd stabbed him.

He seemed surprised when I grabbed his elbow to guide him to lift his arm, and I had to place my hand on his chest as I bandaged it, ignoring how hot his skin felt under my touch.

God, I needed to go to sleep before I did something stupid.

"Done," I whispered, pulling away from him and walking to the bathroom to wash my hands again, , not looking back.

Once I returned to the room I instantly made my way to one of the beds, placing the large bag with our clothes and food on the floor so I could lay down on my side. The place where the bullet had grazed my shoulder wasn't even hurting, I was really fucking lucky.

But Harry always seemed to get hurt when he was around me.

"We should get some sleep, we have a long day tomorrow," I said simply, not even wanting to think about the many unexplained theories in my head.

Harry just nodded, but I certainly wasn't expecting him to let his towel drop to the floor.

Fuck.

My eyes lowered on their own and I had to take a very deep breath. I knew his dick was big, but actually seeing it was making me feel things where I didn't want to. I literally had to clench my thighs together, and the fact he was slightly hard wasn't helping.

Jesus.

He acted like it was the most casual thing, grabbing grey sweatpants from the bag and putting them on... without underwear. The thin fabric allowed me to see the outline of his dick and I had to close my eyes because he already noticed I was staring and I had no idea why.

Fuck, I needed to sleep. This was my tired brain taking control, and I also was suffering from withdrawals of coffee and cigarettes. That was all.

I kept my eyes closed and I could tell he turned off the lights, but the small lamp on top of the table was still on. I wondered why, I hated sleeping with any kind of illumination in the room, but I was too nervous to speak up.

My heart was racing and the deep clenching in my stomach was making it impossible for me to fall asleep. And then I heard him getting on the bed right next to mine... and he was so close.

"Thanks for the help." He whispered, but there was something different in his voice that made me question his intentions. "Anything I can do to repay you? You seem... tense."

There you go.

"Go to sleep." I made the mistake of turning on the bed, still staying on my side but now I was facing him directly, and he was practically lying down with half of his body on my bed and the other half on his.

He was on top of the covers like I was, I was feeling too hot and it was only getting worse.

The dim lighting made his green eyes seem much darker and I couldn't look away from them, it was like he had me stuck in a trance.

"I know you liked what you saw... I just want you to admit it." He whispered, running his tongue over his bottom lip dangerously slow.

"Shut up, you're so full of yourself. You are the one who couldn't control yourself during a fight just because I kissed you. Men are predictable and you think with the wrong head..." I whispered back, trying to keep a calm demeanor.

"You're weaker than you think... I know you liked kissing me." He actually smiled, scooting closer and making me freeze. "You've been staring at me all night..."

"I did what I had to do, and it worked." I scowled, still not moving even when he was completely on my bed now, inches away from me. "You were going to die."

He chuckled under his breath, bringing his fingers up to his mouth so he could pinch his bottom lip between his thumb and index finger.

I had no idea why his black fingernails only made me stare at his hands even more... and then the motherfucker poked his tongue out to touch the tip of his fingers before he pulled his hand away.

"So you didn't enjoy it?" His accent sounded thicker now I could hear my heart racing, I was already breathing more heavily than before and I couldn't control myself, I just didn't move. "Wouldn't you want to do it again?"

"No," I answered way too quickly and Harry smiled again, moving even closer until his knee brushed against mine since he was also lying on his side, the uninjured one.

"Liar." He pouted, and I could feel his warm breath fanning my face. "You overestimate yourself."

He caught me off guard when he softly forced his knee in between mine, and my legs simply complied as he inched his thigh closer and closer to my center, at the same time as his body scooted closer to mine until we were sharing the same pillow.

Fuck.

My eyes were wide as I looked deep into his, but didn't push him away... I didn't want to.

And he took that as an invitation to press his thigh in between my legs, making the shirt ride up in the process.

"Shit." I cursed under my breath, burying my head in the pillow when he moved his leg on purpose, making me circle my hips.

"Want me to stop?" He whispered, clearly out of breath.

I shook my head, daring to look at him again.

And he suddenly reached out his hand to wrap his fingers around my throat, instantly making me moan. I couldn't control myself anymore, I was already grinding myself on his thigh and I was a soaking mess already.

He tightened his grip on my neck and he pulled my face closer to his so he could brush his lips against mine, but he didn't kiss me. He pulled his head away so he could look down at his thigh, and then he smiled.

"Were you this wet when you kissed me?" He breathed, forcing me to look down between our bodies and I could see the wet stain on the grey sweatpants from where I was riding his thigh. "Fuck, your little cunt is just begging for me, isn't it?"

I couldn't control my moan again and I moved my hips with more determination, his dirty-talking spurred me on and I was completely lost in this, it seemed like my body was in total control and my mind was numb, overstimulated and overwhelmed, as the throbbing in my pussy just grew stronger and stronger.

My lower abdomen was clenching already and his hold on my neck was only contributing to the intense sensations, this was too much and I couldn't get enough.

"Fuck." I moaned again and his mouth was hovering over mine, his eyes never looking away from me.

"I bet you've been thinking about my cock inside you ever since that lap dance.. you're desperate, baby." He drawled, choking me harder and applying more pressure with his thigh as picked up my pace, grinding my hips and getting way too close to my climax. "Are you gonna deny it?"

I didn't answer him, I couldn't even think properly. I was biting my lower lip to control my moans

Until he suddenly pulled away, three seconds before I could come.

What the fuck?

He let go of my neck and went back to his bed, lying down on his back and closing his eyes, with a victorious smile on his lips.

"I think I'm a bit tired." He sighed very dramatically. "Good night, baby."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.5M 10.4K 140
Requests are open :) Preferences written by xLexiGurlx
13.6K 155 38