THE CLOVER KINGDOM HEROES

By samue10

What if Izuku Midoriya was born in black clover and were Asta and Yuno's childhood friend and rival? More

Story Info
The Brothers
The Day
Battle 2 and New Squad.
A Silver-haired Tsundere
Mission
A Mission to Remember
The Dungeon
Back to the Kingdom.
Protect the kingdom!
MIXER?
The Eye of the Midnight Sun
Light vs Light
Beach Mission!
THE UNDERWATER MISSION
TO SAVE THE UNDERGROUNDS
To Heal The Stars
Angel vs Devil
Break-time & Training.
HOTSPRINGS!
THE BATTLE!!
Spirits vs Spirits
Royal Knights
The Brothers vs Licht
PROTECT HAGE
Protect the Kingdom! Pt.1
Protect The Kingdom Pt2
Protect The Kingdom Pt.3
Protect the Kingdom Pt. 4
Protect The Kingdom Final Pt.
AFTERMATH( I THINK)
WHAT?!
THE NEW MISSION
9 MONTHS LATER!!!
What going on?
ASTA & IZUKU VS DANTE!!!

FOR THE WIN!

1.3K 29 8
By samue10

Dante: *laughs* COME AT ME!!!

Izuku then teleports towards him as Izuku's sword grow bigger and hit Dante, but Dante moved out then Asta flies towards Dante and tries to hit him with his sword. Then a large rock wall comes, but it got burned down. Then Dante made rocks come from underground and send it towards the brothers but they send a beam coming out of their sword as it destroys all the rocks coming towards them. Asta then flies up in the sky as rocks come towards him, he lucky speed blasts through all the rocks as later a blue explosion comes and sends Dante away, Asta then see an opening and flies towards him and spins in a tornado.

Dante: Gosh, you don't give up...

Then Asta slashes his face as a mark appears on his face. Before he could do anything Izuku comes and throw a bunch of punches at Dante. Dante then flies away from Izuku, but then light lasers come towards Dante as Dante sends the laser to the ground. Dante had enough as he starts to go all out.

Dante: Gravity Magic: Heavy Infighting

Dante then starts to punch Asta so much which send him back to the ground.

Izuku: Asta!

Izuku then gets punched by Dante as he looks his way to Dante.

Dante: It's now me and You!

Dante then tries to punch Izuku, but Izuku dodges all the punches and sends a large time beam through Dante's chest as he then starts to spit blood out of his mouth. The Black Bulls eyes widen as they see what Izuku did.

Vanessa: Wow! Izuku, you never fail to impress me~.

Dante then looks at his wound in fear as he now knows what Izuku can do

Dante: HAHAHAHA! I never thought I would how to use this magic! Wonderful Izuku Midoriya!! You make me want to kill you even more!!

Then Dante's body goes back to normal as he now has a target on his body.

Izuku: What the hell?

Dante: Envy, Warth, Hate. Magnificent Izuku Midoriya!! I was bored! Tired of everything! But your Captain will be able to stop all that!

Izuku: What do you mean by that?

Yami: Too simple put it. A magic channel called Tree of Qliphoth and requires Dark & Tree Magic.

Izuku: ( Yami's & The Captain of the Golden Dawn!)

Dante: And once they link. They will be Devils pouring out!! A world where devils will rule the world and control everything! I'm looking forward to this! Are You Izuku Midoriya?!

Izuku: What kind of question is that? I won't let it happen!!!

Dante: Huh. Then I'm going to have to kill you if you try to get in my way.

MEANWHILE AT THE HEART KINGDOM.

At the heart kingdom, someone from the Dark Triad comes and start to attack them. But lucky Vanica used he cursed magic on the person as his body explosions into pieces, then someone comes out of the dark.

???: Lolochika~.

Lolochika 's eyes then widen as she gets ready to fight.

Lolochika: What do you want Vanica

FLASHBACK

Dorothy: Your mom didn't die because of you. But it was a devil that killed her. Not only your mom but your little boyfriend's mom as well.

Noelle: *blushes* I-Izuku i-isnt m-my b-boyfriend!

Dorothy: I didn't say Izuku did I hm~?

Noelle: *blushes* S-Shut up.

Dorothy: But all jokes aside, you & Izuku's moms were the strongest in their time while living. Izuku's mom was named Artoria Midoriya. She was known for her overwhelming Mana.

Noelle: Just like Izuku. So his family is strong as well.

Dorothy: She was named unbeatable and she becomes the Wizard Queen as well.

Noelle: Wow!

Dorothy: But sooner or later, she was killed, but her death was unknown till this day. The same goes for your mother.

FLASHBACK OVER

Noelle: ( So that's the host of Izuku & My mom's death.)

Vancia: I came here to look for you Lolochika! I missed you!

Noelle: Water Creation Magic: Sea Dragon Roar.

Then a red claw hits Noelle's speel as she was sent back from away from the group. Before she can get her composer straight a Blood Beast hits her with one of the blood bullets as she was sent to the ground.

Mimosa: NOELLE!

Noelle then flies away as she leads her towards Vanica. Vanica then punches her as Vanica sends a barrage of blood fists towards Noelle, but then Vanica send blood spikes towards Noelle

Vanica: 50%!!!

Vanica then sends blood spears towards her as it stabs her In her chest. Then Noelle goes towards her as she sends a Point-Blank Sea Dragon attack towards her. As the beast hits her Noelle goes towards Vanica, as Vanica punches & Noelle stabs her a she then falls on the ground unconscious.

Nero: Seal Magic: Magic Eternal Prison!

The spell then traps Vanica. Noelle was out of breath but Mimosa caught her

Mimosa: Great job Noelle!

Later Nero was hit back with her own attack as everything around them exopled.

"You all worked out quite a strategy to beat us. But... it wasn't enough. You humans... make me want to toy with you more." said Megicula. "Curse Warding Magic: Decaying Word. It weakens spells arrays that affect me."

"Hey Megicula. Don't get in my way, I'm already having fun." said Vancia

Lolochika looks back and see Undine down on the ground with curses surrounding her

"U-Undine..."

"Huh.. I never thought my spell would work on spirits. That was an experiment as well. So that's happens when you curse." said Megicula with a smile.

"Aye man, everything is all boring again. Oh well, I guess I'll just kill you" said Vancia as gets her attacks ready

Noelle quickly gets back up and attacks Vanica. But Vancia counters with blood spikes and stabs Noelle multiple times.

"Without Lolochika's Magic, you are nothing special. See how slow you were?" said Vanica.

"I'm not done yet!!" shouted Noelle as she launched towards Vanica.

Both Vancia and Megicula's eyes widen as Noelle charges at them full speed and stab them through her chest.

BACK TO IZUKU.

We now see Izuku fighting Dante and going all out on him as well. Izuku then slashes Dante on the chest as his body goes back to normal.

Dante: COME ON HUMAN!! SO ME YOUR TRUE POWERS!!!

Izuku then smiles as black lighting surrounds him.

Izuku: You want the real power of a human. Fine! I'll end this real quick!

Dante: I want to see you try! Devil power at 80%!!!

Izuku: Lets go!!!

Izuku then claps his hand as a large heatwave goes towards Dante.

"Where did that come from?"

Then a Black Ball appears in Dante's hand as he sends it towards Izuku. But lucky Izuku traps it with his time magic. Izuku then sends Light swords towards Dante. Dante then makes a rock wall appear in front of him as Izuku was behind him, Izuku then sends a Light Cutter Windhaul, which put a large hole in Dante. Before Dante come to heal his inquirer, Izuku throws a barrage of punches towards Dante as Dante couldn't get out of the attack. Izuku then sends a large sun towards Dante which hits him on his arm. Then his left arm disappears, But then some rocks hit Izuku as he couldn't keep his composer as well. Dante punches Izuku multiple times till Izuku was sent towards the ground. Izuku takes out his sword as his sword glows up and send a Black beam towards Dante as he nearly dodges the attack. then a large blue beam, as the size of the base hits Dante as his whole body was gone. Nothing but his head shown.

Vanessa: Izuku..... what was that?

Izuku: I told you I was going to end this quickly as possible.

Dante then starts to smile creepily as he sends a chill down Izuku's back. Then Dante's body organs start to grow together as he somehow grows taller.

Dante: Great Job Izuku Midroiya!! YOU ARE REALLY AMAZING!!! IT REALLY SUCKS THAT I HAVE TO KILL YOU BUT I MIGHT AS WELL ENJOY THE MOMENT WILL IT LASTS RIGHT?!!!

Izuku: This dude...is not human.

Dante: My body innate to magic. This mean I can't die, age, or deteriorate! SO! YOU CAN'T BEAT ME!!

Izuku then takes his sword as his arm then turns black.

Izuku: ( Thanks Lucifugus. I need this.) 

Izuku then smiles as he then says.

Izuku: Who cares! I can still beat you!!

Izuku then sends a time beam towards Dante as a hole appears on Dante's body.

Dante: THAT WOULDN'T WORK!!

Izuku: ( So...we just need to hit him faster than he can regenerate...that can help was take the win. But I'm going need help.)

Rocks then go towards Izuku, but before Izuku could do anything, Asta comes and knock the rocks away.

Izuku: Just who I need!

Asta: Let's beat his ass!

Dante: YES!!! TWO OF YOU WOULD BE WONDERFUL!!!!

Izuku: Alright Asta, here's the plan. Since Dante can regenerate faster every time he gets hit. So.....

Asta: We need to hit him faster than he can regenerate right?

Izuku: Yea. Can you do it?

Asta: Of Course, I can!

Asta's arm also turns black as his sword got bigger!

Izuku & Asta: LET'S GO!!

Izuku & Asta then goes towards Dante as Dante send rocks towards them, Izuku sends a Light Cutter Windhaul as Dante's attack got cleared. Izuku then pulls a light whip out of his grimoire as he starts to swing it everywhere as it destroys all the rocks Dante sends towards them.

Izuku: ( While I make it way too hard to see, Asta can come and hit him with his sword.) NOW ASTA!

Asta comes out one of the rocks and tried to hit Dante but his gravity powers send him back, Izuku catches Asta's hand as Light start to surround them both.

Izuku & Asta: Starry Night!

Light starts to shoot everywhere, light blasts everywhere as well, the light, solar swords appear both of them as the swords start to fall where they were at as the swords go towards Dante. Dante makes two Gravity Balls as he sends it towards Izuku & Asta. Asta cuts the ball as Izuku traps the ball. Dante's eyes widen. Then Izuku teleports and punches the living shit out of him, Before Dante could look Izuku start to punch Dante non-stop. Dante then lifted his hands up and tries to hit Izuku, Izuku jumps away as Asta comes behind him and slices his arm off.

Izuku: GOOD STUFF ASTA!!! LET'S KEEP GOING!!!

Asta: YEAH!!!

Dante then had grown two more arms as he had more rock swords in his hand. He then starts to randomly swing the swords around. He then throws the swords towards Izuku as Izuku uses his time beam to destroy the swords into nothingness. Then Dante's body disappears as he sees his own magic coming towards him. Dante then jumps up as Asta uses his big ass sword to hit Dante back to the ground. Dante then sends his long arm towards Izuku, as he then sends a Light blast towards Dante, then Dante's arm disappears as he goes towards Izuku. Izuku & Asta then hit Dante with their swords as a large heat bomb hits Dante's face. Izuku then uses his Time Sword to destroy Dante's Body whole. Asta's sword then turns black as Izuku's sword turn black, yellow, orange, and Blue.  Asta & Izuku send a slash towards Dante as Dante's body turns back to normal then as large sun & light bomb explosions on Dante's faces as he falls back.

WITH THE DEVILS

Lucifugus: IT'S OVER....YOU LOST. YOU CAN'T DO ANYTHING ABOUT IT.

Lucifero: THIS ISN'T OVER!! I WILL KILL YOU AND YOUR HOST!!!!

Lucifugus: GOODBYE.

Back to the real world.

Izuku: We....did....it. we...won.

Vanessa then catches Izuku & Asta.

Vanessa: You both are so damn amazing! As a sister, I'm proud of you both.

Gray: Great Job!!

Finral: DON'T SCARE ME LIKE THAT!!!!

???: Not bad brats!!!

Everyone: YAMI!!!

Yami: YOU GUYS WE"RE SO BAD-ASS!!!

Izuku: What...happened to you?

Yami: I was fighting at the Golden Dawn base with the Vice-Captain.

Izuku & Asta: Yuno.....

Yami: And we beat him!!!

Izuku: Really....?

Yami: Yep! I heard that back at the Heart Kingdom, that Noelle beat the other Dark Triad member.

Izuku & Asta: Really!

Yami: Don't get your hopes high! We still need to be high alert of those guys.

Zenon: And how are you going to do that?

Zenon then stabs Yami with his magic as well. Izuku then punches Zenon as he then lets go of one of his captured crew. Zenon then keeps his composer and grabs Dante.

Zenon: Hmm.. He lost. Why the did I agree to do this with all of you.

Izuku looks closely and see the Captain of the Golden Dawn.

Yami: I thought we....beaten you.

Zenon: Key word. Thought. You thought you beat be me. But you didn't.

Zenon then tries to capture Izuku & Asta but Izuku lift his hand up and blast all the bones away.

Zenon: ( Yep. Imma head out. Not trying to die now.)

Zenon then makes a portal for him to go inside of.

Izuku & Asta: YAMI!!!!!

The Black Bulls try to get him back, but it was to late and the portal closed.

Izuku & Asta: NO YAMI!!!!!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

51.8K 1.9K 43
Book 1 of "The Clover Prep" Series: Asta and Yuno have known each other since they were kids. Now, 10 years later they are about to go to Clover Prep...
21.5K 320 10
When Asta, Noelle, Mimosa, and Yuno go on a mission to investigate a strange anomaly, they discover a bit more than suspected.
7.1K 183 9
literary everyone has the hots for Yume Hoshi (future update) I gave up on this! Read if you wanna get ended up on a cliffhanger
41.6K 919 50
Two boys were dropped off in front of Pro Hero Eraserhead's house. Aizawa took them in and raised them as his own. The two boys, Asta and Yuno, were...