Romeo

Door miaaamiamia

Romeo Asher Wright was a real troublemaker. He was the captain of the basketball team and one of the most pop... Meer

Romeo
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Epilogue

Chapter 3

20.2K 535 39
Door miaaamiamia

Sienna's POV

I was chatting with Charlotte in the cafeteria. She was telling me about her plans with Nathan for the weekend.

"Please, will you help me?" She pleaded, looking at me with puppy eyes.

"I don't know, Lottie. What will I say if your mother calls me?" I asked nervously.

"You will handle it. Please. You know there is a party this Saturday. If you go there, no one will understand. Everyone will think you are with me. Later, my mother will not call you during the night. For your parents, we will say we arrived home late. So no one will notice." She gave me a begging look.

"If your brother sees me at the party and asks me about you?"

"He will not go to the party. He has plans with Dad."

I sighed, thinking and leaned back against the chair.

"Please, Sienna." She begged. I heaved a deep sigh and nodded. She clapped her hands in happiness as a wide grin appeared on her face and hugged me. "You are the best."

"Hey, Charlotte. Why are you so happy?" Samantha asked, ignoring me as she approached us.

I rolled my eyes in annoyance. Every time I saw her, anger filled my body. I hated to see her face. She annoyed me so much. She was a real bitch.

"Hi." Charlotte mumbled.

"Would you like to join us?" She asked Charlotte, still ignoring me, and gestured to her friend; she was a bitch too. It was understandable that they were friends.

"No, thanks. Sienna and I finished our meals." Lottie stated dryly. She nodded, giving me a cold glare and left.

"I hate her." I commented, looking at that bitch.

"So do I. She is annoying." Charlotte agreed, sighing. "At least, you see her just in school, but I should bear her face at home too." She added, irritated.

After school, we went to Charlotte's. Tonight I was staying the night at her home. Her parents were abroad; so she suggested that we have a pajama party. We invited Nicole as well, but she told us she had plans with her family.

After chatting, dancing with Charlotte in her room, I went to the kitchen to make us popcorn.

When I was going back to the room, I stopped as I heard weird noises coming from Romeo's room. My eyes widened in shock as I heard a girl's voice and moan mixing with Romeo's groan and voice.

"Bastard!" I exclaimed angrily, gritting my fist. I sighed, shaking my head and went to Charlotte's room.

***

Charlotte, Nathan, Nicole and I were in the park waiting for Troy and Romeo. We were going to have a picnic.

"Where were they when you called them?" Nicole asked Nathan impatiently.

"Troy said they were close. They are about to arrive."

"If they don't arrive in five minutes, I will start to eat." Nicole sighed.

"Look! They are coming." Nathan commented, looking away.

I looked at the direction he was showing. Troy waved at us while the jerk was busy with eyeing some brunette. I rolled my eyes in annoyance.

As soon as they approached us, they greeted us. Romeo flashed a teasing smirk, full of naughtiness in his eyes. I gave him a dirty look and averted my gaze.

We started eating while chatting. Meanwhile, Romeo's phone rang a few times, but he declined the calls. Probably, it was one of his many conquests.

"Ugh! This girl again!" Charlotte sighed, annoyed.

"Romeo! Why didn't you pick up my calls?" Samantha snapped as soon as she approached us.

"I was busy." Romeo replied nonchalantly after he had heaved a loud sigh as he stood up.

"Yes, you are having a picnic. How important!" She commented sarcastically.

Romeo sighed in annoyance and ran his hand through his hair.

"What were you doing with Anne? Brianna told me you were so close." She asked in frustration.

"Which Anne?" Romeo asked, confused while rubbing the back of his neck.

I shook my head in disapproval.

Of course, he couldn't guess who she was because he has a lot of Annes in his life. Incorrigible womanizer!

"That blonde bitch! The new girl!" She snapped angrily.

"Oh..." Romeo mumbled and pursed his lips together.

"Tell me! What the hell were you doing with her?" She snarled, full of anger in her eyes and furrowed her eyebrows, looking at Romeo.

"Babe, Brianna lies. She is jealous of you. You know she likes me. Don't believe these kinds of girls. They want to be in your place." Romeo said, giving her his signature smirk. "You are my only one." He added, cupping her cheek.

I pursed my lips together, trying not to burst out laughing.

Only one. Pff! Liar!

Samantha bit her lower lip, thinking. Then she nodded.

"I am sorry, babe. I love you." She said and hugged him.

"Really?! She is a dumb." Charlotte whispered in my ear, rolling her eyes.

"Or she prefers to be cheated on rather than to break up with the most popular guy in the school." I commented, giving her a knowing look.

"Yes... Stupid bitch!" Charlotte shook her head, sighing. "But why is my brother still with her? She is unbearable." She added in disbelief.

"It suits him. As much as he fucks around, she doesn't break up with him, ignoring the rumors." I commented nonchalantly.

***

This evening Charlotte's mother, Eleanor, invited my family to their house for dinner.

We were waiting for Romeo to start having dinner. When his mother called him, he said he was about to arrive.

A few minutes later, the doorbell hummed. The maid went to open the door.

"What the hell!" His father, Asher, snapped in shock as soon as Romeo walked in.

My eyes widened in surprise as I looked at him. He got a crown tattoo on his arm which was still red because it was new. And he had earrings in his ears now.

"Just do some changes in my appearance." He said nonchalantly.

Asher sighed in annoyance, clenching his fist.

"We will talk about it after dinner." His father stated firmly and suggested we start having dinner.

Romeo's POV

When Troy's family were leaving, my grandparents, Edward Wright and Cecilia Wright, came. I felt relieved because my grandpa would try to calm my father down.

"Come with me!" My father demanded as soon as the Andersons left.

"What have I done again?" I asked, pretending to be confused.

"What is going on, Asher?" My grandfather intervened.

"Don't you see what he has done?" My father stated angrily.

"Dad, there is..."

"To my study room, Romeo! Now!" My father cut me off. I sighed, rolling my eyes.

"No, you will talk to him in the living room." My grandpa demanded firmly.

"No! You always take his side even in his worst behaviors." My father refused, shaking his head.

"Ash, calm down." My mother said, resting her hand on his arm.

"No, Ellie. You know my father. He even took his side when Romeo was arrested for fighting." My father scowled.

"Of course, I will take his side. He is my grandson. My only son's firstborn and heir." My grandfather stated firmly. "I love my grandchildren, and I am always by their side, ready to support and help them. Moreover, he reminds me about someone." My grandpa intervened arrogantly and gave my father a knowing look.

"I wasn't like him." My father pouted.

"Oh yeah. You were worse." My grandpa chuckled. I grinned sheepishly. As soon as my father gave me a dirty look, I stopped grinning and averted my gaze.

"Whatever!" My father mumbled in annoyance and sighed. "Fine. We will talk in the living room."

We were sitting while my father was pacing back and forth in the living room.

"Didn't I tell you not to get a tattoo when you said about this idea?" My father snapped. "But if getting a tattoo wasn't enough for you, you have earrings in your ears now!" My father added angrily.

"Dad, all guys do these in our school. It isn't a big deal." I stated nonchalantly.

"Why didn't Troy do it? Don't you go to the same school?!" My father commented, frustrated.

          ***Don't forget to vote, comment and share with your friends. ***

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

6.6M 36.9K 42
#1 in roommates tag 03|12|2018 #2 in new adult tag 12|12|2018 #3 in drama tag 23|06|2019 *Originally titled 'The Art of the Bartender's Heart'* "Can...
360K 17.2K 55
Troy Anderson had an ideal life everyone dreamed of. He had everything he wanted. Being the heir and the future CEO of their family company put a lot...
6.7M 143K 45
Falling in love never scared Maddie Davis until she fell for the one boy she swore to stay away from forever. Season 1 of My Brother's Best Friend ...
5.4M 154K 52
Blaze Anderson was a spoiled, handsome, intelligent and carefree person. The life for him was just a game. And he was always a winner in this game. ...