β™₯οΈŽπ—˜π—©π—˜π—₯𝗬𝗕𝗒𝗗𝗬 π—‘π—˜π—˜π——...

By pepochi

π’π‘π’π§π πžπ€π’ 𝐧𝐨 𝐊𝐲𝐨𝐣𝐒𝐧 𝐟𝐚𝐧𝐟𝐒𝐜𝐭𝐒𝐨𝐧 Β©pepochi Highest ranking: 1# attackontitanseason4 Y/N... More

αͺ₯𑁍αͺ₯
The other side of the ocean
The Warriors of Marley
Dark Night Train
The Boy Inside the Wall
Liar
A/N
A Gate of Hope
From One Hand to the Other
Good for You
The Declaration of War (short)
The War Hammer
It's too late
Assault (short)
Assasin's Bullet
Sound Argument
Chapter 110: Liar (short)
Ignorance
A/N
a/n
The Only Salvation

A Shadow of Guilt (short)

643 24 0
By pepochi

Before the show could start, a soldier came and took Zeke, Pieck and Porco with them. I had to watch over Gabi's.

As soon as Tybur started his speech, I prepared to leave when I can. I wonder where Reiner and Falco went...

"...And this traitor is called, Eren Yeager." I stood up.

"Sorry kids, I err....need to pee. I'll be right back."

"Alright, Ms. L/N. Take your time." Gabi smiled. I ran off when a guard stopped me.

"Where do you think you're going? Everyone needs to listen to the speech."

"I'm sorry but I need to go the toilet. Can you please-"

"No, sorry. I can't let anyone out- hey!" I pushed him away and ran through him. "Stop! If you don't want to get-" I turned left on the corner to hide from him. Great, now I have another problem. Where can I hide to stay safe?...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

782 18 5
Time doesn't wait for many. And this comes true for a young man named Eren Yeager. Mind stuck on a goal to become a gang leader ever since his high s...
224K 6.4K 41
~Levi X Bullied Reader ~(F/N) (L/N) is the last girl any Scouting Legion Squad Leader would want to have on their ranks. She is very timid, shy, quie...
68.6K 1.4K 27
(Y/n)'s a stubborn girl. She refuses to believe every rumor that she's hearing. She believes everything when she's actually seen it. She's a famous...
1M 28.1K 86
Suns had always been known to be the brightest light, but anyone whose ever met one particular girl would know her smile conquered all. She loved and...