AREA 104 || AOT: Levi Ackerma...

By queenazuraine

❝... ʙᴜᴛ ɪ ᴄᴀɴ'ᴛ ʜᴇʟᴘ... ... ғᴀʟʟɪɴɢ ɪɴ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ᴡɪᴛʜ ʏᴏᴜ.❞ A new patient, mentally deranged, enters Are... More

p r e f a c e: AREA 104
××× c o v e r h i s t o r y ×××
[zero]
ᴀʀᴇᴀ 104 ғɪʟᴇs [ Workers ]
ᴀʀᴇᴀ 104 ғɪʟᴇs [ Patients ]
[ one ]
[ two ]
[ three ]
[ four ]
[ five ]
[six ]
[ seven ]
[ eight ]
[ nine ]
[ ten ]
[ eleven ]
[ twelve ]
[ thirteen ]
[ fourteen ]
[ fifteen ]
[ sixteen ]
|| month : 2 ||
[ seventeen ]
[ eighteen ]
[ nineteen ]
[ twenty ]
●○ ασт s4 ιs gσηηα вε 🔥💥🔥 ○●
[ twenty-one ]
[ twenty-two ]
[ twenty-three ]
[ twenty-four ]
[ twenty-five ]
[ twenty-six ]
[ twenty-seven ]
[ twenty-eight ]
[ twenty-nine ]
[ thirty ]
[ thirty-one ]
[ Birthday Special 12252020 ]
[ thirty-two ]
|| month : 3 ||
[ thirty-three ]
[ thirty-four ]
[ thirty-five ]
[ thirty-six ]
[ thirty-seven ]
[ thirty-nine ]
[ forty ]
[ forty-one ]
[ forty-two ]
[ forty-three ]
[ forty-four ]
[ forty-five ]
[ forty-six ]
[ forty-seven ]

[ thirty-eight ]

931 37 25
By queenazuraine

|| ᴅᴀʏ : 67 || 3:20 p.m. ||

Do I have to go through this every damn month?

Levi releases a small groan as one of the many guards surrounding him threw a straitjacket over his head, making him wear the apparel before they loop the leather belts together to make sure his arms stay locked in place.

A total of five guards surround the patient, two in front and three behind him. They lead the ravenette to another building where his second test would be performed. The way to their destination was longer than before, therefore having more eyes glance Levi's way. The attention annoyed the hell out of him, but he can't do anything about it, given his condition. Which annoyed him even more.

"Doctor Zackley, your patient's here."

(Y/n) looks at the entrance of the room just in time to see Levi's figure clad in white enter through the doors. The armed wardens don't leave his side; they followed him when he strides over to his psychiatrist. Only after (Y/n)'s words of reassurance did they back away and stand by the exit, watching the patient from afar.

"Are you feeling alright? Did you take the tablets I gave you a while ago?" She asks, her hands going to soothe Levi's upper arms as she scanned the clean straps all over his torso. Levi only hums at her questions.

"Good -- now come on, the others are waiting for us."

(Y/n) takes Levi to another room. His eyes study the faces of the people inside; he recognized most of them but there were new ones he wasn't familiar with.

"Where are his guards, doctor?"

A gruff, masculine voice directs the question to the woman who had just entered. (Y/n)'s focus diverts to the man standing beside Mikasa, "They're right outside, Keith. We won't need them here."

The man, now named Keith, glared at Levi. The patient doesn't falter though. He returned the glare back wordlessly, the two staring at each other's soul until (Y/n) pulls Levi with her to the chair in the middle of the room.

"They're gonna do the same procedure, okay? All are harmless, don't worry, just relax and let them check you up."

The other doctors inside observed the interaction between the psychiatrist and her patient, a little bemused of Levi's passiveness. Truth be told, all of them expected some sort of resistance from the convict.

Levi was well-behaved as he let Mikasa and (Y/n) handle the needed mechanisms and attach them to him.

Being someone who used to major in the psychiatry field, Keith quickly presumed his docility as a guise.

"Alright, we'll take it from here," he claps his hands, "I'll have you called when we're finished, Doctor Zackley."

(Y/n) glanced at her senior.

I only have less than fifteen minutes to get to Annie's room. I should leave if I want to make it on time.

"I'll see you later, Levi." With a squeeze of his shoulder, (Y/n) smiles down at the dark-haired man. He only smirks back.

Her smile was tensed and short-lived. As soon as her back faced Levi, it disappeared.

Don't worry, sweetheart. I won't. His gaze doesn't leave his doctor until her figure disappeared behind the exit of the room.

I won't tell them anything.

○○|●|<>|●|<>|●|<>|●|<>|●|○○

"Hey, Annie!" (Y/n) shuts the door behind her after she enters the blonde's cell. "I brought us snacks as promised!"

Annie effortlessly catches the treats (Y/n) chucked at her before she scoffs.

"You look like you're in a better mood."

"What do you mean?"

Annie cocks a brow at the (h/c)-haired female while she chews on an oatmeal bar. "So you forgot about the incident three days ago?"

Upon realization of what Annie meant, (Y/n) shoots her a glare.

"Ugh, why'd you bring it up again?" She mumbles, a frown present on her lips as she cups her face with both of her hands. Just recalling a bit of that memory made her remember everything.

"Damn, so you're still hung up on it, huh?"

With crimsoned cheeks, (Y/n) gently smacks Annie's leg. "I have no choice but to be since you reminded me!"

"Don't worry, you're not alone. Me too actually..."

Annie swallows then sucks the flavor stuck on her thumb.

"I still couldn't get over how you lost your virginity to--"

"NO. STOP IT." (Y/n) lands a rougher hit on Annie's leg. The blonde only laughed at her visible frustration, dodging her hand up till she finally gave up. "It's your fault for telling me everything, miss ma'am." Annie pokes her tongue out to annoy the doctor even more, only to receive a pinch on her ankle.

"You know almost everything about my life, it's normal for me to talk to you about it. You made fun of my concealer, too."

"Your hickey was so obvious, I just had to point it out."

"I'm still learning, give me a break." Sighing, (Y/n) lays her upper body down on Annie's bed. She gets a bag of chips, pops it open, and shoves pieces of junk food in her mouth. Annie places herself beside the doctor, a piece of caramel bar hanging past her lips.

"Today's his second checkup, right? How's it going?"

"They just started it. They'll be done by six, I hope."

A moment of silence passed, just the two laid down on the mattress as they ate, comfortable in each other's company.

"I didn't ask you this before, but..."

(Y/n) tilts her head to look at Annie.

"Do you like Levi?"

Her heart was quick to respond to the question. Her mind, on the other hand, hesitated.

(Y/n)'s eyes stuck to the white ceiling whilst pondering over the correct answer. After weighing down the circumstances and cancelling the doubt in the back of her head, she murmurs her reply.

"Well that's gonna be a problem."

"I'm aware."

"You're willing to risk your job for him?"

"I... Yeah."

"Hm, you must've fallen hard for him if you're answering like that -- not like I expected any more from someone abnormally innocent," Annie pulls herself up to open another snack, "as long as you don't get caught, I guess. Take care of yourself too, and just call me whenever you want me to beat his ass. "

"I'll keep that in mind. Thanks, Annie." (Y/n) beams at her patient, receiving a firm nod from her whilst the blonde nibbled on her food.

"I'm suddenly in the mood to go out. Can we?"

(Y/n) chuckles before she hoists her body up into a sitting position. "So you can see Doctor Arlert?"

"Fuck are you talking about?"

"Relax, I was joking."

○○|●|<>|●|<>|●|<>|●|<>|●|○○

|| 6:02 p.m. ||

(Y/n) and Annie, accompanied by Reiner and Bertholdt, walk through the wide hallways, on their way back to Annie's cell after one of Levi's guards come up to the doctor and tell her about the status of his checkup. (Y/n) had decided to escort her female patient back to her room despite Annie's protests and demands to just leave her and go to Levi.

"I'll see you at dinner, Annie!" (Y/n) waves at her right before the door shuts close.

"Her meds' schedule, okay? Don't forget, boys." She whispers to the two guards stationed by the cell's entrance.

"Of course, doc." Reiner playfully salutes to the psychiatrist, his lips forming a small smile. Bertholdt bashfully sends the woman one too till she walks out of their sight.

It was no question that she felt at ease with Annie; she was a reliable friend, (Y/n) could trust her as much as she trusted Mikasa. She was one of her first patients; and tending to her for 3 years straight only strengthened their bond as doctor and patient.

Too bad I couldn't hang out with her longer...

Mikasa stood near the entrance of the lab Levi was in. The ebony-haired female locks eyes with (Y/n) as she jogs towards her.

"How is he?"

"Keith compared the data from last month to today's results. He said there were changes."

(Y/n)'s expression turned quizzical, "Changes? What kind of changes?"

Mikasa was about to answer but was cut off by the opening of the doors. Keith's stern gaze instantly landed on the young psychiatrist as soon as he stepped out of the laboratory.

"The papers are inside, Ackerman. Bring them to me after you finish the final report."

"Yes doc."

Mikasa sends (Y/n) a knowing glance, then leaves her alone with the surgeon general. (Y/n) gulps, no idea what Keith could possible tell her about Levi.

What if he found something out?

"Didn't Erwin say anything about replacing Levi Ackerman's doctor?"

"He planned to, but decided against it anyway," (Y/n) stutters, "why?"

Keith puts his glasses to rest on top of his head, not sure whether to be blunt or not. After massaging the bridge of his nose, he releases a soft sigh.

"We're going to have to."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

153K 5.1K 20
INFO: Male reader. Please do not send hate, I made this from pure boredom! Pronounce is He/Him. Comment and help me for more ideas and mistakes pl...
423K 12.3K 80
SEQUEL IS OUT Fourteen years ago, before the fall of Wall Maria, Levi Ackerman joined the Survey Corps. Possessing the strength equal to a single bri...
7.6K 118 50
"Listen to me. Life is cruel and unfair. It only gives you one chance, so don't fuck it up." ~ (Levi Ackerman X Reader) (Y/n) ha...
49K 1K 19
Cursed with a troubled past that was forgotten, (f/n) (l/n) thought she lived a normal life, a life everyone had to live through. A life where they w...