MONSTER | MARK LEE

بواسطة serah_777

"I agree that you are a monster, but you are MY MONSTER" Anna returned to korea after years staying in canad... المزيد

CHARACTERS
1
2
3
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
Not an update
21
22
23

4

125 5 0
بواسطة serah_777

??? - "and i also heard that you took Mark Lee's attention"

Anna - "why, are you jealous"i said while smirking

??? - "do you even know me, you bitch!!!!"she shouted at me

Anna - "why, are you a queen or something that it is important for me to know you huh"

??? Friend - "how can you say those words to Nancy are you dumb"oh so her name is nancy.

Anna - "and who are you, her minion"as i said nancy was ready to slap me when i suddenly held her hand pushed it backwards

Anna - "don't ever do that mistake, for the sake of your life" i said as i started walking outside when suddenly she said something that made my blood boil.

Nancy - "never knew that those bitches had such a strong friend" she said as i turned towards her and grabbed her collar and said

Anna - "don't ever say something about my friends, do you get it" i said one last time and went out.

A/N Pov

Anna didn't knew that someone was listening to them and when she went out that person smirked

??? - "i knew i had chosen the right girl"he said as someone called him

"Mark let's go"as he said they went back.

Anna Pov

I was waiting outside for unnie when i heard a car horn. I turned my head and saw unnie waving at me. I smiled as i went towards the car and sat inside.

Jennie - "so how was you first day"she said while driving

Anna - "It was great"i said while trying to ensure her that i didn't did anything again.

Jennie - "tell me with whom did you mess now because i know you can't live without messing with anyone on the first day"she said as i huffed. I knew i can't win against her.

Anna - "okay fine so i shouted at the school's so called MONSTER and then everything was going fine when a fucking no one bitch started a fight with me"i said annoyingly

Jennie - "i knew you would do something like that"she said as i chuckled

Time skip to home

We came back home i ran towards my room and threw my bag "somewhere" and changed into a black hoodie with dark blue jeans and went down to the living room, sat down on the couch and started watching tv

______________________________________

As i came back from school i sat down on the couch and kuma came running towards me. It's been 3 days since i have going to my new school, everyone is nice excluding that so-called nancy bitch, she always want to start a fight with me but ends up losing (hahaha), and i don't know why the whole school calls him monster because he is an annoying bitch, as soon as i enter the class he comes and annoy me and always sit with us in the cafeteria. I have also noticed that his friend jaemin has a crush on winter, but he doesn't even know how to talk to her🤦. Okay enough .(if you don't know who is kuma then here⬇️)

Anna - "hey my baby did you missed me" i said while playing with him. "Do you wanna go for a walk, he barked in response

Anna - "okay so let's go" i said as i chained him and went to the nearby park. While i was walking back home i saw a familiar figure going towards the alleyway, that person exactly looked like him. I started following him but lost him and when i turned back i saw someone in black hoodie i was going to shout when he covered my mouth.

I was trying to get out of his grip but he was too strong and suddenly i made contact with his eyes, they were familiar.

____________________°_________________

Who do you think he is??

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

1.2M 48.5K 53
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...
514K 18.4K 94
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...
2.3M 119K 65
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...
701K 15.7K 44
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.