๐Œ๐€๐‹๐„๐…๐ˆ๐‚๐„๐๐“'๐’ ๐’๐Ž๏ฟฝ...

By XOCHOIXO

๐Œ๐€๐‹๐„๐…๐ˆ๐‚๐„๐๐“'๐’ ๐’๐Ž๐ โŽข โ There is no true love. โž โ Milo, have you always had those golden little f... More

๐‚๐€๐’๐“ ๐Ž๐๐„
๐Œ๐ˆ๐‹๐Ž
๐๐‘๐Ž๐‹๐Ž๐†๐”๐„
๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ. rotten to the core
๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ. the plan
๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ‘. auradon
๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ’. the wand
๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ“. goodness class
๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ”. the headmistress' daughter
๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ•. the warrior's daughter
๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ–. new information
๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ—. the love-spell
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ. did i mention?
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ. if only
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ. video chat
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‘. anti-love spell
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’. family day
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ“. coronation
๐‚๐€๐’๐“ ๐“๐–๐Ž
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ”. ways to be wicked
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ•. life in auradon
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ–. the truth gummy
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ—. what's my name?
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ. the date
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ. home evil home
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ. harry hook
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‘. chillin' like a villain
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’. don't you love me?
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ“. losing, not an option
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ”. space between
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ•. a talk with ursula's son
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ–. it's going down
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ—. girl talk
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ‘๐ŸŽ. you and me
๐‚๐€๐’๐“ ๐“๐‡๐‘๐„๐„
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ. good to be bad
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ. the engagement
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘. hades
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ’. king of mean
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ“. to keep auradon safe
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ•. do what you gotta do
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ–. teaming up
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ—. night falls
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ’๐ŸŽ. one kiss
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ. my once upon a time
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ. can you wake him?
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ‘. break this down
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ’. do you ever miss them?
๐„๐๐ˆ๐‹๐Ž๐†๐”๐„

๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ”. alex

494 13 0
By XOCHOIXO

━━━━˚💜👑🐉⋆˚━━━━
𝗠𝗔𝗟𝗘𝗙𝗜𝗖𝗘𝗡𝗧'𝗦 𝗦𝗢𝗡 𝟯

So long, suckers.

{THIRD PERSON POV}

"Who else knows about the crown and scepter?" Mal asked Milo after he told her and Evie about the crown and scepter being stolen from the museum.

"No one," Milo scoffed, "I mean think about it, people are scared enough as it is. We have to employ these entirely new security measures."

"Will this delay our bringing over more Vk's?" Evie asked the son of Maleficent, concerned.

"We're talking about closing the barrier for good," Milo told them, sadly.

"But, you said no, right," Mal stated rather than questioned.

"I mean, the five of us are living the dream here," Evie added, "And we finally get to share that, I mean what could be more important than that?"

"Yeah, I know," Milo nodded in agreement before sitting down in the chair opposite Evie, "I mean, maybe security or maybe peace of mind for everyone in Auradon."

"Is that what they're thinking?" Evie asked in disbelief.

"And were they seriously thinking that no one will ever go in or out of the Isle ever again?" Mal asked in disbelief, "What, we never get to go back and see our parents? And about these kids? We promised that they could go back and visit whenever they wanted."

"Yeah, I know," Milo let out a breath as Mal and Evie stood up.

"Milo, we are so glad you are going to be king," Evie smiled as she grabbed Milo's hands, "You will be a part of these conversations, you will stand up for the Vk's. Thank you for telling us," Evie said before hugging Milo.

"You're going to be a great king," Mal told Milo, joining the hug.

A wave of guilt rushed through Milo's veins since he didn't tell Mal and Evie the full truth.

💜🐉

After the 'girl talk', Milo and the girls went and got ready for Jane's birthday party. Milo walked outside, holding a bag before closing the door behind him. He walked towards a table, when all of a sudden Alex teleported in the yard, dressed in darker clothes, wearing the king's crown, holding Maleficent's scepter.

"I was hoping you were home," Alex said with a smirk as he walked towards Milo. Milo laughed in disbelief.

"Is this a joke?" Milo scoffed, causing Alex to look away from the scepter to look at Milo, "What are you doing with the crown and scepter?"

"Well, I wanted them, so I took them," Alex said, in a 'duh' tone.

"Wait! Alex, stop!" Milo exclaimed before setting down the bag on a table as Alex started to breathe in the magic of the scepter, "Don't use that."

"I thought you liked spells," Alex mocked Milo.

"Okay, Alex, you're better-" Milo started but Alex cut him off.

"Quiet!" Alex shouted.

"It's not a toy, it's dangerous," Milo tried to warn Alex.

"I want to be dangerous!" Alex shouted as he stepped closer to Milo, "My life was perfect until you stole it. And then Auradon turned its back on me," Alex told Milo before turning around and walking away, "Well, it's time for a little pay back."

"Alex, wait!" Milo called after him as Alex came to a stop on the grass and turned to face Milo with a smirk. Alex shot at Milo who screamed causing Alex to laugh. Milo turned into an old man, he touched his face in shock.

"You think Ben will love you now, you old man?" Alex said, mockingly, "You'll pay the price of what you did and so will all of Auradon!"

The door opened, Milo's friends and Celia ran out to see what was happening.

"So long, suckers," Alex called out before teleporting away.

"Whoa!" Jay exclaimed when he turned to look at Milo, "You might want to think of a spell for that."

"There's no spell that can reverse the curse of the scepter," Milo said as the group exchanged looks.

"Well, that's a shame," Carlos stated as he looked at Milo.

"Forget about me," Milo told the group, "Alex's out for revenge and all of Auradon is in danger."

"What should we do?" Evie asked Milo, worried.

"The only thing more powerful than the scepter... is Hades' ember," Milo told the group.

"Oh! Like he's just gonna hand it over, given them back to the Isle," Jay scoffed.

"And no one knows where his lair is," Mal reminded the group.

"I do," Celia cuts in, "I'm his errand rat. I've got the key at my dad's."

"You're coming," Milo told Celia, causing her to take a step back.

"But I just got here," Celia whined.

"Milo?" Dizzy calls out, causing everyone to turn to Dizzy and the twins who stood at the doorway. When they saw Milo, they screamed.

Evie turned to look at Dizzy, "Dizzy, stay here to take care of the twins. We'll be right back and everything will be just fine, go inside," Evie turned to Carlos, Celia, and Jay, "Guys, go get your stuff."

"Come on, boys. Let's go," Celia said as she, Jay, and Carlos went inside.

"How bad is it?" Milo asked Mal and Evie as Mal and Evie share a look.

"You age..." Mal tilted her head, "handsomely," she assured him with a smile, causing Milo to smile.

"Now, let's get you into something fabulous," Evie said as she and Mal quickly walked to the house, "Come on." Evie and Mal realized that Milo was struggling to follow them. They went back to Milo.

"Okay, come on," Evie said as she and Mal grabbed both of Milo's arms to help him walk.

"Okay," Milo whispered.

"Yeah, there we go," Mal said as they slowly walked.

"Okay, almost there," Evie added.

After they all got into their Isle clothes. Milo, Mal, Evie, Jay, and Carlos got onto their motorbikes, with Celia on the back of Milo.

Milo wore an all leather outfit, that was in the colors blue and purple with tiny streaks of green. He wore blue on black shoes as he wore a gold chain, that had the symbol of a dragon. His sleeves were rolled up to show his muscular arms as his wrists were adored with beautiful gold bracelets and his fingers had sliver and gold rings. His engagement ring glistened under the light of the sun.

Milo led them through the woods, to the edge of Auradon, to the ocean that leads to the Isle of the lost. Milo lifted the goggles from his eyes as he looked at the Isle, "Noble steed, proud and fair, you shall take us anywhere," Milo said as his eyes flashed blue. He quickly lowered his goggles before driving over the ocean, towards the Isle as the other four Vks followed him.

"Carlos!" Dude called after his owner as he watched the group disappear into the distance, "You're gonna miss Jane's birthday!"

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: Hi :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

172K 2.2K 25
Hi, I'm Mal's older sister. We don't get along at all. I am best friends with Uma, Gil, and Harry. Harry and I have a weird relationship. We just lov...
38K 772 10
Maximus Bertha, Son of Maleficent, brother of Mal. But he prefers Max. Max and Mal, along with their other friends, Jay, Evie, And Carlos, are sent o...
14.7K 281 27
"๐™’๐™๐™–๐™ฉ'๐™จ ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช๐™ง ๐™ก๐™š๐™–๐™จ๐™ฉ ๐™›๐™–๐™ซ๐™ค๐™ง๐™ž๐™ฉ๐™š ๐™˜๐™ค๐™ก๐™ค๐™ง?" "๐™‹๐™ช๐™ง๐™ฅ๐™ก๐™š... ๐™„'๐™ซ๐™š ๐™–๐™ก๐™ฌ๐™–๐™ฎ๐™จ ๐™๐™–๐™ฉ๐™š๐™™ ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š ๐™˜๐™ค๐™ก๐™ค๐™ง ๐™ฅ๐™ช๐™ง๐™ฅ๐™ก๐™š." ๐˜ˆ๏ฟฝ...