สœษช๊œฑ ส™แด€ส™ส || แดแด€ส€แด‹สœสแดœแด„แด‹

By HOTELMOONBYUL

|| you're mine and only mine || -o- MARKHYUCK -o- College au #4 - Markhyuck #3 - Nomin #2 - haechanlee -every... More

1: Can I borrow your friend?
2: I hate this!
3: Plan failed
4: Hello?!
5: Good Morning?
6: Oral exam
7: I'm fine :D
8: Fair
9: I'll help you
10: I don't like him
12: Bonding tingz โœจ
13: Partners </3
14: I don't even wanna name this chapter
15: take me home
16: Embrace your feelings
17: Idiot :)
18: Cry for me
19: Believe me
20: Leave.
21: NEW STUDENT
22: Jung Sungchan
23: Talk
24: NOMIN
25: Gelato Cafe
26: Feelings
[๐‹๐Ž๐•๐„ ๐‚๐‡๐€๐‘๐Œ]
27: Morning jealousy
28: Surprise (?)
29: Try-outs
30: The truth
31: <\3
32: b u r n
33: smiles, kisses and confessions
34: Permission from the best friend
35: dateuu~!
36: vroom!
37: hey now we'll be okay
38: Overthinker
39: :)))))
40: โ™กโ™ก
41: FIN
Thank you and extras
๐‘บ ๐’‘ ๐’† ๐’„ ๐’Š ๐’‚ ๐’ ๐‘ช ๐’‰ ๐’‚ ๐’‘ ๐’• ๐’† ๐’“

11: Cool, cool, cool

4K 178 46
By HOTELMOONBYUL

"What took you so long?"

"I had to talk to the professor about something, homework stuff," Donghyuck said, walking under the bleachers.

Mark nodded and placed his hands under his pocket, he bit his lips while thinking of something to say.

"Mark"

"Donghyuck"

They both laughed at themselves, Mark smiled at the younger, clearly embarrassed, "you go first," he said.

"Uhm...I just want to ask you something" Donghyuck said, he doesn't know if Mark will actually admit it or not, he is hoping he will be honest because it's been in his mind ever since last night.

"What do you want to ask?" Mark was ready to answer, he came closer to Donghyuck and wrapped his arms around him, looking into his round eyes.

"Mark, Mina is not here, don't put your arms around me, please...it's-"

"It's?"

"It's making me feel things" Donghyuck's cheeks were red, he looked down on the grass.

Mark lightly laughed, "didn't know you like these things so much, you like it when we are this close?"

"Shut up" Donghyuck laughed, covering his mouth with his sweater paws.

"What is your question, I'm waiting..." Donghyuck's laugh died down and a frown was forming, he organized what he was saying before asking it to Mark, he fixed the older's hair and wiped that one sweat dripping down his forehead earning a cute scrunch nose from Mark.

"About what you said last night...uhm, do you mean it?" Donghyuck shyly asked.

Mark tilted his head, he was confused as to what Donghyuck was asking, he didn't remember saying anything last night, "what do you mean?" he asked.

"About me being yours" the younger said, he feels his heartbeat beating fast, why is he nervous for no reason?

Mark only tsst'd and looked away, he poked his cheeks using his tongue and looked back at the younger, "yeah, you are mine"

"But what about Mina?"

Mark stopped for a second, yeah what about Mina? His girlfriend? He is getting too attached to Donghyuck and he did promise that he won't like him.

Fuck, this was harder than he thought.

"She's still my girlfriend" Mark smiled, fake.

Donghyuck's shoulders went down, his heart felt like aching, he puffed out his cheeks and nodded, "cool, cool, cool" he continually said, pulling Mark's arm out of his waist.

"Are you okay?" Mark asked, he was surprised by how Donghyuck acted.

"Yeah, why would I not be? Anyways, go ahead, tell me your plan" Donghyuck crossed his arms and leaned on a metal pole.

Mark sighed, he already knows how Donghyuck acts, and by how he is showing his expression right now...he knows the boy is disappointed.

"Our next plan will be at the party, which is two days from now. We can continue acting like a couple every morning and make her jealous more...."

Donghyuck nodded and sighed heavily as he placed his hands under his hoodie, "So uhm, after that it ends there, right?" he asked.

Mark slowly agreed, knowing that once that will end, they will come back to being just classmates.

"Okay" Donghyuck smiled, pushing his hair back as he fixed his bag and books, "See you then" he waved at him and looked away, the younger saw a familiar person who was walking towards his direction, his mood immediately brightened up as he smiled widely, "Yukhei!!"

"Hi!" Yukhei waved back as the tanned male ran to him and hugged him, he looked back at Mark whose face looked shocked, "bye Mark!" he said and held Yukhei's hand.

"Let's go eat somewhere tonight"

"I would love that!" Donghyuck squealed, the tall male's arm holding him by the waist.

Mark saw them leaving and he felt a bit angry seeing how that guy who he doesn't know, holding his Donghyuck. He felt his blood boiling inside and his fists were forming. Donghyuck never told him about this "yukhei" guy, why didn't he introduce Yukhei to him??

Fuck, why does he feel like strangling Yukhei!?!

Nah, I'm punching both of them. 😤 👊🏻 💥

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

26.8K 1.2K 36
{A Markhyuck Fanfiction} [In which Lee Donghyuck does not believe in the controversial topic of love... ...and Mark Lee only encourages his belief sy...
323K 14.1K 50
โฅ donghyuck is quite interested in the school's softest nerd; mark lee. โ€ markhyuck โ€ unedited โ€ short chapters
192K 9.1K 35
โ i didn't know you're the type of person who goes here in this kind of places mister president โž [๐ŸŒˆ] โ€ขG...
262K 10.9K 53
Donghyuck Slapped Mark so hard that his face turned red. Tears brimmed as he looked at the tall handsome hunk he had started to catch feelings for. N...