Frozen

By vsooheart

--- slow update --- When the school's Ice King meets the school's Ice Queen, can anything go wrong? Doesn't s... More

๐Ÿ” 0 ๐Ÿ”
๐ŸงŠ Ice King ๐ŸงŠ
โ„๏ธ Ice Queen โ„๏ธ
๐Ÿ” 1 ๐Ÿ”
๐Ÿ” 2 ๐Ÿ”
๐Ÿ” 4 ๐Ÿ”
๐Ÿ” 5 ๐Ÿ”
๐Ÿ” 6 ๐Ÿ”
๐Ÿ” 7 ๐Ÿ”
๐Ÿ” 8 ๐Ÿ”
๐Ÿ” 9 ๐Ÿ”
๐Ÿ” 10 ๐Ÿ”
๐Ÿ” 11 ๐Ÿ”
๐Ÿ” 12 ๐Ÿ”
๐Ÿ” 13 ๐Ÿ”
๐Ÿ” 14 ๐Ÿ”
๐Ÿ” 15 ๐Ÿ”

๐Ÿ” 3 ๐Ÿ”

485 57 4
By vsooheart

No one's POV

"Make yourselves at home, girls." Jin smiled, trying to make it more comfortable for them to talk.

The three girls seem to understand what the boys are trying to do. Rosé smiled and nodded, "thank you."

"Uhm.. we've never actually known each other formally before, especially these two." Namjoon said as he joined the others sit on the huge living room.

"Yeah, so let's start introducing ourselves." Hoseok said. "My name is Jung Hoseok."

"I'm Kim Namjoon."

"Min Yoongi."

"Park Jimin."

"Kim Seokjin."

"Jeon Jungkook." They mentioned their names, but Taehyung stayed quiet.

Yoongi gave him a signal to remind him what Jungkook just said at the terrace. As much as he hates this idea, he wanted the best for his Kingdom, he wanted to be able to rule his Kingdom as a great leader, so he has to graduate.

"Kim Taehyung." His deep voice made Jennie, Rosé, and Lisa shiver.

"Nice to meet you. I'm Kim Jennie."

"Park Roséanne."

"Lalisa Manoban."

Everyone then looked at Jisoo, waiting for her to speak.

"Unnie.." Lisa called. "For Junkyu and oppa?" She whispered, just enough for her to hear. Jisoo took a deep breath, and out of everyone's expectation, she let out a very small smile that was slightly visible, "Kim Jisoo."

The girls looked at her proudly, it's the first time she smiled in front of other people.

"W-we, well you- uhh..." Jungkook stuttered, too surprised.

"Uhm.. n-nice to finally meet you." Namjoon took over.

Jisoo nodded.

"We should start doing our project." Jennie said.

"Yes. Namjoon, Hoseok, and i will prepare you meals while you work." Jin announced.

"I think we should work in different places to focus." Yoongi stated out his thoughts.

"We'll be at the pool. C'mon, Rosé-ssi." Jimin got up.

"Hmm... we'll take the gazebo in the garden. Let's go, Lisa-ssi." Jungkook walked away with Lisa.

"We can work in the dining table, will that be okay, Jennie-ssi?" Yoongi looked at his partner, she replied with a nod.

"What about you two?" Jennie turned to Jisoo and Taehyung, who was still coldly sitting on their places.

"Tae, why don't you take Jisoo for a house tour and you both can decide which room to take." Yoongi offered. Seeing Taehyung not responding, Yoongi growled before scooting closer to Taehyung.

"This isn't how a leader should act. Consider this as a practice, Tae." He whispered. A simple sentence, but it hit Taehyung. He sighed before getting up.

"Come with me, Jisoo-ssi." He said leading the way. With no protests, Jisoo got up and followed him after giving a short glance to Jennie.

"You sure the two of them will be okay?" Jennie asked Suga.

"They have to be. Taehyung really needs to learn how to treat other people." He answered, which was replied with a nod by the cat-eye girl.

Jisoo kept on walking behind Taehyung, who was leading her all around the house quietly. No conversations between them, but that doesn't bother anyone as none of them liked talking to new people.

The girl had her cold eyes all around the house, observing every corner, feeling somehow... weird.

Taehyung took a turn and pushed open a door on the left, "this is our family room." He explained. "We can probably use this– what are you doing?" He furrowed his eyebrows when he turned back and saw Jisoo walking around the room, looking carefully at every furniture and decorations she found.

"White frost colored theme, ice sculptures with frost decorations, frost-like carpets and blankets..." she mumbled, observing every thing she saw, "t-the Frosty Crown..." She gasped before quickly turning her head to Taehyung who was now confusedly looking at her.

"You're a Frost!" She exclaimed, clenching her fists.

Taehyung furrowed his brows even more hearing that statement of hers, "how did you–" he stopped when the atmosphere turned colder and snowflakes started to fall all around the place. On her forehead, now a sparkling snowflake was seen.

"Snowflakes." He growled as his powers turned on as well.

He clenched his fists in anger, making it covered with frosts, not only snowflakes, balls of snow soon also fell down from who knows where. Jisoo's hair flew all around as strong wind started blowing all around the room, her eyes shining blue.

Taehyung gritted his teeth when his eyes also shone in blue. His whole body started glowing, so did hers.

"Why are you here, Frost?" Jisoo asked, trying to control her anger.

"Our palace has been broken when your armies entered our Kingdom, Snowflake." He said angrily, remembering the bitter moment that happened 12 years ago.

The two started floating on mid-air, ready to start a fight any time.

"My brother was killed in that war. The Frost Kingdom deserves to be ruined!" Jisoo shouted angrily, remembering what happened.

"Your brother is dead? Glad to hear that, Flake. He shouldn't have started the war!"

"Don't act like you know everything when you don't, Frost!" Jisoo shouted at him before blasting ice at him.

He moved here and there, trying to avoid the ice she's sending.

After a while, he decided to give the princess the battle she wants. He sent blasting frosts at her, making the ice and frost meet in the middle. The wind in that room was blowing harder than ever, it was freezing cold, everything was messy.

Any second, the two powers could blow up, destroying every bit of the house, or even the whole city.

But it thankfully didn't happen.

"PRINCESS, STOP!" Jennie, who heard the commotion first, blasted her power right at the middle of the meeting point of the two powers, making the two royals snap back into reality. They stopped shooting and flew back down.

"What the f*ck do you think you're doing?!" Jennie shouted angrily.

"He's a Frost, Jen." Jisoo told her. Jennie's eyes widen in shock. Yoongi and the rest, who just arrived also widened their eyes.

"W-what is going on in here?" Jin asked.

"Snowflakes?" Hoseok gasped, looking at the girls.

Everyone froze. Snowflakes and Frosts. Those two words have nearly never been spoken again for years ever since they moved to the city. 11 students stood still on their spots, closing their eyes and having flashbacks on the horrible thing that happened when they were young.

Their families killed, their houses destroyed, cries, blood, shooting, fear and trauma, depression, until they finally decided to move down to the city, away from the mountains where their kingdoms are. They thought they can live calmly for the time being until the battle of their Kingdoms were done. They thought they wouldn't have to remember the bad past and meet the people who started all this conflict.

But here they were, face to face with their enemies once again. And this time, they're no longer little kids who couldn't do anything. Their eyes glowed in hatred, grudge, and anger, the temperature went back down, the two royals started letting snowflakes and frosts once again fall down, the three power-gifted Snowflake girls standing beside the Snowflake Princess. In front of them were six power-gifted Frost boys standing beside the Frost Prince. Gone was the small kindness and logical thinking they had in them.

Controlled by their negative feelings for each other, the prince and princess floated again, leading the small but strong battle.

That's right, they're ready to fight. And now, who knows what can stop them.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

19.2K 974 14
"๐˜’๐˜ฐ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฌ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฎ๐˜บ ๐˜ค๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด?"...๐˜š๐˜ข๐˜ช๐˜ฅ ๐˜ต๐˜ข๐˜ฆ ๐˜ณ๐˜ข๐˜ช๐˜ด๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ด ๐˜ฆ๐˜บ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฃ๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ๐˜ธ๐˜ด ๐˜ข๐˜ต ๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ด ๐˜ฉ๐˜ถ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฃ๐˜บ " ๐˜ˆ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ต ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ข...
3.6K 381 12
It's for her own safety..... ~kth The pain you'll give will save my life. ~kjs -------- !!! SHORT CHAPTERS !!!!! Vsoo fanfic
36.7K 3.3K 48
An un humanly very dangerous creature falls for a sweet innocent girl. Taehyung: the only thing that can calm my soul is killing but who is this girl...
208K 9.4K 38
[MAFIA AU] "He's a mafia and she's a little troublemaker both have something in common, however, it's complicated." Unstoppable is what describes t...