Stuff for Neo-Axis: Omniverse...

Від godzillahalofan

These are some stuff like characters, ideas, and other things I'm putting. Check these out Also the cover is... Більше

Our Main Trio
Juan Deleon's Brothers In Arms
The Brothers In Arms' Weapons Part 1
Brothers In Arms' Weapons Part 2
Enter The Clones
Höllenmaschine
Jeff Greene (Updated)
Team Government!
New Spinoff Story cover.
Portal Seperation Spin-off Series (Updated... Again)
Another Cover Spinoff Story for @Annoywriter42
Clone Wars Cover story (Updated Again)
Clone Power Armor Troopers
ARF Power Armor Boomer
The Mulitverse Support Squad Cover (Updated)
Untitled Adrian Jackson Story
Team Sidekick!
Scene Idea
Commander Cody's New Unit
Team Warriors
Unit 59: The Mystery Ship
Gate: Thus The JDSF Fought There idea
The Silver Six Ideas
Pairings.
Reinforcements for the MEF
Star Sabers
Durant Brother's Demon Owl Forms
New Reich Flag
New Gate: Thus The JSDF Fought There Idea
Ideas for Chapter 2
Wolfenstein In Special Region Concept Idea
New Name and Flag for the Renegade Japanese Empire
Commander John story
Liberty Eagle Flag
New Female Character: Alexa
Unit 59/White Zeta Ideas
New Covers
Rewrite Ideas
Kitsune or Okami
New Covers Part 2
Movie Spoof Multiverse
Cover and Story Idea for @brigadercoldsteel
Ideas for 665th Sith Brigade @BrigaderColdSteel
New Covers Part 3

Remade Covers of @mothrashines3 stories

121 6 74
Від godzillahalofan

These are some remakes of the covers of mothrashines3's spin-off stories. Since his account dissappeared without a truce, I'm asking a request to everyone to do the lost spin-off stories. It's only an option, not forcing everyone to do it. You are all free to pick which story to work on.

I hope for mothrashines3's return real soon. If Annoywriter42 (formerly Slavparvez21) got hacked but came back, then so can mothrashines3.

========

*Transformers: Divine Resistance

Remake of: MW2 Task Force! (I changed the title because it was a little too kid's cartoonish and I wanted to make it serious. Not too serious but a little bit dark)

Summary: "Cybertron, our home. For generations, it has been a peaceful world. Until pride and a lust for power divided us. Now we fight- enemies who were once our brothers. Our tragic war has ravaged Cybertron."
5 years since the defeat of the Fallen (otherwise known as Megatronus Prime) and Opronix is recongize as being the lost and forgotten Thirteenth prime known as The Arisen or Optimus Primw. Hope is risen when the Autobots dsicover that their previous leader, Sentinel Prime, who they believed was dead, is in static lock on moon. Things couldn't get worse but it did.

The Empire of the Rising Sun came out of nowhere and invaded Earth. They attacked everyone including the Autobots and the Decepticons with Sentinel Prime and some Cybertronians joinning that group. Left with no choice, Optimus Prime and his older brother, Megatron joined forces together along with some beings from different universes joinning in their defense of Earth against the Rising Sun. However this would show Megatron and Optimus Prime the brutality and the grey side of human warfare.

Note: While the story will be in a similar storyline as Dark of the Moon, it is rather in my vision of the Transformers universe. This universe Transformers are a mix of all continuities with the exception of Shattled Glass and Transformers: Animated

*Ninjago: Rising Storm

Remake of: Ninjago Rising Storm

Summary: In an attempt to regain his Honor after his defeat from the Mulitverse Resistance, General Keisuke Nakamura invades Ninjago City. Watching the terror and horror of warfare then the one they have watched, the Ninjagos have to adapt or be killed by the Dragon Empire.

*Commander John: A Clone's Journey

Remake Of: Clone Commando Marines: A Clone's Journey

Summary: The Clone Wars in Commander John's Point of View. Raised and trained by Jango Fett himself unlike the other clones (With the exception of the Null and Aphla-Class Arc Troopers), John or by his real name, Jonathan, develops more independent thought. He survived the most intense battles such as the 1st Battle of Geonosis and the Battle of Umbara. Soon he questions the purpose of the war and why were they fighting it. Why not just use droids or conscripts in the Galactic Republic instead of relying on Clone Troopers. Sadly he has to fight this useless war because it's the only thing he knows despite having a General who cares about her troops (Her name is Abaino Hai. I think that was what mothrashines3  called her before his account dissappeared). However things will take a different turn what something happens unexpectly near the end of the Clone Wars.

*Devil Dogs in Hell

Remake of: Jake X Vaggie

Summary: After being seperated from group, Jake and Juan landed in Hell where they meet Vaggie and Charlie Magne (Princess of Hell). As they spend their time here, Jake and Vaggie would develop their love for each other. However, Desperado, Raijingudoragon Empire, and the Fourth Reich invades Hell. Caught in the chaos, Jake, Juan, and their group along with some familar faces and allies must survive the Neo-Axis invasion. Will they make it out or perish under the Neo-Axis?

*Devil's Love in Space

Remake Of: Juan X Charlie Magne
Summary: After their friend's are captured by Count Dooku and Hollmaschine, they enlist the help of the Clone Commando Marines to rescue their friends. Along the way, Charlie develops her fellings toward Juan Deleon.

*Lego Explosive Lovers

Remake Of: Domarco X Cherry Bomb

Summary: After escaping Count Dooku with C. Miller's supposely sacrificing himself to allow the group along with Commander John's unit to escape. Now turned into Legos, the group now have to figure a way what to do while being followed by General Nakamura. Along the way, Domarco O'Brian and Cherry Bomb develop feelings for each other.

*Love or Fight against the Slendytubbies

Remake Of: Javier X Niffy

Summary: Javier is a little jealous of his brothers because they have their demon girlfirends and he hasn't got to reveal his crush on Niffy. However he might have to reveal it quickly when the group go to a new universe. Soon they realized that this universe is occupied of Slendytubbies. Not only would they also have to face these terrors but also the Imperial 501st Legion (Led by Commander Rex. He got promoted) and the 212th Attack Battlion (Led by Commander Cody) along with Smog's squad. Will they survive this horror?

*Hollmaschine's Rampage

Remake Of: Hollmaschine's Rampage

Summary: Teleported into the Lego City Adventure Universe (Also known as LeCiAd Universe), Hollmaschine starts his major rampage. He is teleported into universe after universe in deter to destroy Juan Deleon (The Marine who burned his squad alive). Duke Detain and the other animated heroes join forces to stop the Nazi Cyborg's Rampage.

*Unit 59: Alien Contact (A Neo-Axis V Multiverse Story)

Remake Of: Unit 59: The Mystery Ship

Summary: When one of the Lego US Military's greatest Generals, Adam Bruce, is killed by a mysterious force, Unit 59 "Bravo Marauders" (Lego version of the Delta Force) was created. However their target isn't something they expected and secrets will be reveal. A Mafia leader also plans to steal these technology to rule the United States under a Totalitarianism rule. Unit 59 will have to defend the ship and its technology from the insane Mafia Leader. Also Kevin Durant and his brother have a secret that no one knows about.

Here are some people or fans of the series I think should do the stories. I know you're all going to say "Just do those thing yourself!!!". I wish but I can only work on two stories at a time.

xjames2001
ArmyGroupCenter
FoxBoy2099
ussamerica2018
wunderwaffe3
AdikpogideMesa
Seanchow806
MilitaryPro1
Doom_Vietnam_Slayer
alvares201

They don't have to do the stories. If you're interested in doing one of the spin-off stories, put it in the comments below.

Продовжити читання

Вам також сподобається

90.1M 2.9M 134
He was so close, his breath hit my lips. His eyes darted from my eyes to my lips. I stared intently, awaiting his next move. His lips fell near my ea...
167K 3.8K 63
imagines as taylor swift as your mom and travis kelce as your dad
219K 5.2K 55
❝ i loved you so hard for a time, i've tried to ration it out all my life. ❞ kate martin x fem! oc
17.6K 422 33
Line Ark the last surviving city state in a dystopia of corporations and a polluted Earth. The United States of America the last surviving democracy...