broken souls of blame | milev...

By rndlie

she took all the blame on her fathers death and he took all the blame on his father's hatred towards his moth... More

introduction
chapter one
chapter two
chapter three
chapter four
chapter five
chapter six
chapter seven
chapter eight
chapter nine
chapter eleven
chapter twelve
chapter thirteen
chapter fourteen
chapter fifteen
chapter sixteen
chapter seventeen
chapter eighteen
chapter nineteen
chapter twenty
chapter twenty-one
chapter twenty-two
chapter twenty-three
chapter twenty-four
chapter twenty-five
chapter twenty-six
chapter twenty-seven
epilogue

chapter ten

253 15 5
By rndlie

FAVOUR

"you have one day, mister. it's the end of the week so if you don't think of a favour, it's your lost." el says, crossing her arms and leaning back against her locker.

"i'll think of one, i always do." mike grins.

"and it can't involve my powers, remember?" she asks as he nods, "yes you made it perfectly clear."

"good. i'm going to the cafeteria first, i heard there's little chicken bites!" she smiles excitingly before skipping off.

"they're lying to you!" he shouts after her with a small teasing smile.

"no, you are!" she shouts back before turning the corner.

he rolls his eyes, leaning against the locker to wait for will since he normally waits for el.

"hey mike." someone chirps as he turns his head.

"hey kylie." he greets before looking back to the direction will was supposed to come from.

she clears her throat and walks in front of him, "so me and my girlfriends are going to the bowling alley tomorrow and i was wondering if you want to join. we'd love for you to come."

"um, no thank you." he says politely but that was the last thing he wanted to be.

"oh mike, it'll be fun." her arm goes on his, "i assure you, it'll be the best night you'll ever have." she winks.

he mentally gags, "sorry, can't. i- uh, got a date with my girlfriend." he thinks of a lie quickly.

her arm on his let's go, "your what?"

"yep, girlfriend." he nods and sees will from ahead, "as a matter of fact, i'm going to find her now. hope you have fun tomorrow." he says before running over to will.

"some kylie bitch just wanted me to hang out with their girlfriends tomorrow." he says as will laughs.

"did you agree?" will asks.

"of course not! i had to make up a lie and say i had a girlfriend." mike scoffs as they walk into the cafeteria.

"dude, how did she believe that? everyone knows you're single and ready to mingle." will chuckles.

"and how would you know? maybe i do have one." mike raises an eyebrow.

"but you don't. thank god she didn't say bring your girlfriend or else your ass would've been grass." he says.

"yeah thank god." mike mumbles as they sit down.

"i got you mac and cheese and chicken bites!" el smiles, giving will the food, "wow, thanks."

"you're welcome. they had yogurt but it's all gone now." she says sadly as he nods.

"hey mike!" kylie chirps, putting her hand on the table loudly as el jumps at the sudden voice.

"yes?" mike asks, clearly annoyed.

"well since you said you had a girlfriend, we were thinking you could invite her as well. we wouldn't mind seeing who this girlfriend is." she smirks.

"yeah, i don't think she'll want to go." he shrugs.

"who is it? maybe we can ask her." she suggests with a smug smile.

"you know what, you can. she's right next to you, just ask her." he points to el as her eyes widen and mouths him a 'what?'

everyone drops their forks and food and sits back and watches.

"her? the new freak?" kylie asks.

"yeah. she's my girlfriend." mike nods.

"really?" kylie asks with a smirk as he nods, "yep."

"well then tag along and we'll see if she's actually your girlfriend." kylie smirks, "5pm, bowling alley." she says before walking off.

"you ass! i didn't agree to that!" el exclaims, shoving mike.

"you owe me a favour, remember? now there it is, be my fake girlfriend tomorrow so they can leave me alone." he shrugs.

"couldnt you have gotten someone else to do it?" she asks.

"sorry but you're the one that owes me a favour, sweetheart." he smirks, taking a piece of her chicken bite and placing it into his mouth.

"ass." she grumbles.

//

"i don't want makeup!" el shoves it away as mike groans, "come on, it's my favour."

"and my face! i don't need it... can't i be beautiful naturally?" she asks.

"i can't believe i'm saying this but you are."

"i am?" she asks.

"yes, you are but they're not. they use makeup to make them pretty and if you were to compete without makeup, obviously you'd win but they have makeup. it's not an even plain field and we need you to be stunning so they'll leave me alone so put the makeup on and be even more beautiful than them." he explains.

"i can't believe you called me beautiful." she smiles, grabbing the makeup.

"don't throw it in my face." he grumbles as they walk to the cashier.

she uses the self checkout and he stops her and pays for her before they walk out.

"where to next?" she asks.

"well we can get you new clothes unless you're still complaining about skirts and crop tops." he teases her.

"well it's your favour." she shrugs.

"how 'bout a dress?" he suggests.

"i don't mind, as long as i don't look fat and ugly in it." she says honestly as they walk to the clothing store.

"i assure you, you won't." he reassures her as she nods.

"we're not doing the super short dresses." she quickly tells him as he nods, "i know."

"good." she smiles.

they walk around for a while, looking a few dresses and trying them out to see if it fits and looks good.

none of them fitted el the way she wanted it to so they made their way to another store.

walking in, she quickly spots a beautiful dress and she walks over to it dreamily.

"like it?" mike asks as she nods, "it's beautiful."

"try it on then." he says.

"but i wouldn't look good in it." she shrugs, "let's find something else."

"how would you know if you never tried it on?" he asks, "go on, try it."

"you'll laugh at me in a dress like this." she mutters.

"for fucks sake, el. i won't." he hands her the dress in her size, "go try it on."

she nods, "fine. no laughing though." she says before walking to the changing rooms.

he nods, following after her and then sits down at a chair outside.

after about 10 minutes, she opens the curtain and comes out fully dressed into the dress.

he looks up, his mouth dropping open a bit before quickly closing it. he then smirks, "you look hot."

she blushes, walking to the mirror to look at herself.

"i saw this other one but it's kind of short." he tells her as she shrugs, "you can decide, your favour."

"yeah but if you wouldn't wear it any other time, i don't see a point into getting it." he says honestly as she scans herself, "i-i would wear it."

he gives her a small smile and goes to grab it, "here. try it on."

she stares at the dress, "it's so beautiful."

"it is." he nods as she grabs it and goes to change again.

again, taking 10 minutes time, she comes back out fully dressed into the mini dress as his smirk grows even wider.

"but what shoes would i have to wear?" she asks.

"i would tell you to wear heels to match them but we are going to the bowling alley. do you have sandals? i see my sister wear those ones that are like this high." he says, showing her the tiny height with his fingers.

"i have a pair like that but i never wore it." she tells him.

"perfect." he smiles, "change back so we can go pay for both."

"wait, we're getting both? it's pretty expensive, i can only get one." she murmurs.

"well i'm paying so go." he pushes her back into the changing room and shuts the curtain for her.

she groans as he goes sit down and waits for her.

not long later, she comes out with the dresses in her hands and changed back into her clothes.

"you really don't have to pay for me." she says quietly.

"i'm making you dress up, i should." he says, handing the clothes to the cashier and takes out his wallet.

"that'll be $99.9." the woman smiles as he hands her the money.

"mike, that's so much-"

"el, shush." he cuts her off and grabs his bag, "here you go." he hands el the bag and they make their way out of the store.

"i'll pick you up tomorrow." he tells her, "so we can go together."

she nods, "okay, what time?"

"4. be ready by then." he says as she nods again, "i will."

"so which dress will you wear tomorrow?" he asks with a small grin, "that's a surprise." she smiles.

//

a/n: filler chap...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.2K 591 35
they were each other's light to the normal world in the dark road of recovery.
24.2K 1K 44
i was racing for you, and now i'm at the finish line, my prize is you.
41.4K 1.1K 31
El Hopper. Not many people knew her name until she and her stepfather moved to a new town to be with their new family. As people started to get to k...
10.7K 472 35
you don't know what you got until it's gone.