Forgotten girl |||a dsmpxoc

Par LAVNDERNOTFOUND

A person, who though the world had been alone years ago, stumbles upon a very advanced civilization, but when... Plus

L'manburgians
๐Ÿ’ฅ๐Ÿ’ฃentering the country๐Ÿงจ๐Ÿ”ฅ
๐ŸŽžBehind the scenes๐ŸŽฅ
๐ŸงNew guy PT. 2๐Ÿง
๐ŸŒป๐ŸŒบFlower fields๐ŸŒธ๐ŸŒผ

๐Ÿงthe new guy ๐Ÿง

1 0 0
Par LAVNDERNOTFOUND

==1 month later==

"BEAU!?" I heard Tommy yell, I was currently patching up a scrap Tubbo had gotten when he jumped from a tree, after about a week and a small war Wilbur had appointed me as country medic, basically I just cleaned up a few scrapes here and there, sometimes more severe things but it's less common.

"Yeah Tom?" I asked as he ran into the van and sat on the small table inside.

"We have a new member!" He said as a very attractive man walked in, he had light brown hair and blue eyes lighter than his own, I had to admit he was beautiful.

"Oh yeah? Who's this?" I asked as he stood next to Tommy.

"I'm Owen, I'm 17 nice to meet you." He said, holding out his hand.

"I'm Beau, if you did hear, I'm also 17." I said as I put a small bandaid over Tubbos cut.

"I'm tubbo! I like bees!" He said as he pointed to his bee bracelet on his left arm, everyone in l'manburg had one, mine was a cow, Tommy's was dics', Wilbur was the l'manburg flag, nikis was a flower, fundys was a fox and erets was sunglasses, they where made by Niki and everyone had one.

"Cool!" He said brushing his fingers through his hair.

"Well I've gotta show him around, maybe meet a few more people, also Tubbo your showing Jack, the new guy, around tomorrow." He said as he showed the nice looking man out.

"Ughhhh, I don't wanna." Tubbo said as he got up from the seat I had him in.

"Come on tubs, maybe he'll be good?" I said as I cleaned up the materials I used.

"Only maybe, you never know." He said as he walked out of the door.

"Hey Beau! How's it going?" Wilbur asked, now that the war against Dream had started he wore a brown and black coat that Niki sewed him.

"Good! You?" I said as he leaned against the same table Tommy had.

"I'm ok, would you mind showing Eli around in like a week? He's one of Geos friends" he said as I started reorganizing the cabinet all my supplies where in.

"I'll do it, as long as I get to show him he wall." I said, referring to the wall in the back of the van with all of our names carved in, I'm pretty sure Owens would be put in later tonight.

"Fine, but just be careful when outside the walls." He said as he walked back out.

"Ok," I said as I finished organizing the small cabinet.

"Hey, Beau I think you said?" The boy asked as I walked out of the van.

"Yeah, has Tommy shown you the wall yet?" I asked, for some reason this was my favorite place in the entire kingdom, I often sat there, I even planted a few flowers there.

"What wall?" He asked I was already walking to the back of the van.

"That doesn't surprise me, Tommy always forgets something." I said as we reached the back.

"Wow, who started this?" He asked a he glided his finger against the ridged metal.

"Well there Wilbur, Tommy, and tubbos." I said pointing to all he names that had been slightly more worn then the others.

"Cool." He said as he walked away from the wall.

"So, who are all he l'manburgians?" He asked as he inspected a purpleish flower.

"Well there Wilbur, Tommy, Tubbo, fundy, Niki, eret, me, geo, and now you, a guy named Jack, and another named Eli." I had meet Eli before, little did will know Geo often took me, Tubbo, and Tommy places at night, and Eli would often tag along.

"Oh-I haven't meet any of them yet." He said, I rolled my eyes and showed him to a small black and yellow house in a corner of the walls.

"Hey, this is Owen." I said as I entered the room with most everyone else in it.

"Hey." They collectively said as we walked up to the table in the middle.

"Where's eret?" I asked, not seeing the sunglassed man.

"I dunno, in Niki by the way!" She said holdings out her hand.

"Fundy." The man said as he came up to Owen and took his hand.

"I'm Geo, Tubbos older brother!" He said, Geo, Tubbo, Tommy and I where pretty close.

"Cool! Tubbos the bee kid I meet earlier?" He asked as he shook all of there hands.

"Yeah, if you ever don't know what to get him, get him something bee related." Geo said, showing off his bracelet with fire on it, he was the town arsonist, as well as Sapnaps Ex best friend who was notorious for burning down a whole forest, because he was bored.

"That's how the bracelets started, Niki didn't know what to get Tubbo so she made him a bee bracelet, then after she got bored one day, made each of us one." I explained showing him my cow bracelet.

"Cool!" He said as he inspected my bracelet.

"What do you like?" Fundy asked as he rolled up some plans.

"Eh, I'm pretty good in combat, I also like painting and stuff." He said naming a few things he was interested in.

"Cool! You should probably train some of us," I said. "Geo." I said, coughing to cover up his name.

"No say it, say you won't." He said playfully walking up to me as everyone else laughed.

"Geo your horrible at combat, once in a fight with Dream you shot ME I was literally BEHIND you." I said remembering one of the first fights with Dream.

"No, that was sapnap," he said, crossing his arms in defense.

"Last time it was quackity, then Karl, then punz." I said naming all the times he's blamed it one someone else.

"Well-you never know, quackity and sapnap love to make havoc." He said calling out 2 of his closet friends, or used to be before Wilbur stopped letting us have connections with outsiders.

"This is true but so do you, your also REALLY bad at combat." I said as he dropped his head in his hands form embarrassment.

"Oh fuck you." He said as his face drained of red and we all composed ourselves again.

"Fuck you too." I said as we all toppled over in laughter.

"Hey, what's going on here." We heard, it was Wilbur, we all immediately composed ourselves except for the few giggles we let slip.

"Nothing, just making fun of G." I said, using an old nickname, shortening even more, his name was actually George but there was already one of those here so we called him Geo.

"Ah so nothing new?" He said, we had all let our laughs out at this point.

"Shut up, who's touring the new people?" Geo asked, trying to change the subject.

"Well Tubbos gonna show Jack around, and I'm showing Eli around." I asked answering his question.

"Ok, who showed him around." He said pointing to Owen who was standing in the corner of the room.

"Tommy, he did a pretty shit job too," I said as Tommy walked past.

"FUCK YOU!?" He yelled into the shack.

"Anyways whose down for pig for dinner?" Niki asked, she was multiple things, she cooked, she made all of our uniforms, and she still had time to do things she loved like making our bracelets or hanging out, I admired her for that.

"Yeah," we all said, dispersing back into our previous groups.

"Hey Beau, can you find eret? I need to ask him something." Wilbur said as I exited the hut with Owen.

"Yeah, he's probably at bad and skeppys house or something." I said as I walked Owen out of the small opening in the huge unbreakable walls.

"Who are they?" Owen asked as we walked down the oak pathway.

"There...people, you'll meet them at a later time." I said, hoping that was true.

"Ok so it's happening after the ambush?" I heard erets deep voice announcement.

"What's happening?" I asked as I walked into a white room that held Eret, Sapnap, Dream and George.

"Nothing, it's a surprise. Did you need me?" She asked as I leaned against the empty wall.

"I'm yeah Wilbur wanted to talk to you about something." I said as he walked out of the room.

"Have fun girls, don't burn down any towers." I said as bad entered the room, referring to that time tommy burnt down the Eiffel Tower after sapnap killed his cow Henry.

"I DIDNT DO THAT?!"  Bad yelled as he noticed my words.

"Yeah ok, bye." I said as I walked out with Owen next to me.

"Hey I'm gonna go and look around a bit." Owen said as he left my side and towards where Dream held "deal or no deal".

"K, have fun." I said, shoving my hands into my pockets as he walked further away.

lmfao i didn't proof read this so if it's shit i'm sorry-also his is really short because i  wrote it then accidentally deleted it so i just redid it but slightly shorter

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

934K 21.5K 49
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
439K 11.5K 62
โspencer, all this week you've been holding my hands. what about your germ thing?โž โyou were more important.โž hazel finley is a liar. but she's a da...
61.8K 1.2K 46
*Completed* "Fake it till you make it?" A PR relationship with a heartbroken singer in the midst of a world tour sounds like the last thing Lando Nor...
1.1M 30.2K 37
After the passing of Abigail Bentley's mother, she is now the only one responsible for her family's well-being. Her father, often too drunk to stand...