The Football Player's baby✔️

By princesstreatment

(Book two of the rollercoaster love series) Welcome to the continuation of Leia and Nick's story, a continuat... More

Author's note
Harmless self promoting
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22 *tw
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47: Nick's POV
48: Nick's POV
49: Nick's POV
character list

34

6.3K 114 28
By princesstreatment

I walked out of the classroom with one of Nick's friends from the team holding my bag. I sat down on the bench. "Do you want me to wait with you?" Wren asked, looking down at his watch. "Nick isn't here yet."

"No it's okay, Nick's class gets out in a minute."

"You sure? I mean he asked me to look out for you since Alonzo has a class next door."

"I'm fine really," i said with a smile. He was a really nice guy. He was a sophomore majoring in accounting. Nick trusted him enough to keep me company and keep Alonzo away from me. Wren shifted his weight from foot to foot nervously. "Do you want to be late picking up your girlfriend?"

He smiled to himself. "Not particularly no. last time i was late, it took me forever to get her to kiss me."

"Then go. I'll see you later okay?" He looked between me and Nick's classroom, debating his choices. "I'll be fine and i promise, i'll tell Nick you took care of me." He nodded and said his goodbyes before making his way out of the building. I relaxed as i waited for Nick and Dana's classes to get out. Students started flooding out of the rooms.

I perked out when i saw Nick walking out but i frowned at the tall beautiful hispanic girl walking out beside him. "¿Puso su calificación para la última tarea todavía?"

"no, se está demorando una eternidad con su calificación," Nick replied.

"cierto. Te veré más tarde."

"Adiós," Nick said with a smile.

I couldn't help the pang of jealousy flow through me. I stood up biting on my bottom lip as i felt my eyes well up with tears. "Stupid pregnancy hormones," i mumbled to myself.

I grabbed my bag and started walking out of the building. "Leia?" he called out. I kept walking. He caught up with me as i got outside the building. He gently grabbed my arms. "Corazón, what's wrong?" he asked at the sight of my tear filled eyes. "What happened? Did Alonzo mess with you? Where's Wren? I told him to stay with you until my class let out."

"I'm fine," i whimpered. I turned around as i started to cry not wanting him to see.

He walked around to face me. He put two fingers under my chin lifting it up to face him. "Don't lie," he whispered. He bent down slightly to pick me up bridal style. He walked us over a bench in front of a bed of flowers and sat down with me on his lap. He rested his forehead against the side of my head. "Please corazón, tell me what's wrong?"

I wrapped my arms around him tucking my head into his neck. He gently rubbed my back and thigh up and down. "I can't speak spanish," i cried.

"Okay," he said slowly, confusing evident in his voice. "Do you need me to tutor you?"

"She speaks spanish and she's gorgeous and you don't want to be with an annoying pregnant girl that can't even speak spanish with you."

He pulled my head out from his neck. He gently grabbed my face in his hands. "What are you-? Are you talking about Valentina? She's on a green card from Mexico, i was helping her in class today. Corazón, are you jealous?"

"Of course i'm jealous," i cried out.

He smiled softly. He pressed a kiss to my forehead. "oh hermosa chica estúpida," he mumbled against my forehead. He pulled away to look at me. "I don't want her, i don't want any other girl. I want you. I've always only ever wanted you."

He brought his hands up and pulled his necklace out from inside his shirt. I looked down. On the thin silver chain was his mom's cross pendant, Lindsay's heart pendant, abuela's angel wing pendant, and my engagement ring. "You wear my ring?"

"Until i can put it around your finger, i'm gonna wear it around my neck." he tilted my head up to look into his eyes. "I love you. You're it for me." I grabbed the ring and stared down at it. He wiped underneath my eyes. "God, i hate it when you cry."

"Sorry," i mumbled.

"Baby, you know you can always talk to me when you're feeling jealous or upset about something. I don't want you overthinking with that pretty little head of yours."

He leaned forward pressing his lips against mine. My face was in his hands as he slowly moved his lips against mine. He ran his tongue against my lips urging me to open for him. I did and he snaked his tongue into my mouth. His tongue gently played with my own. I pulled away needing air. "I love you."

"I love you so much, mi corazón." he pressed a soft quick kiss to my lips. I closed my eyes. "I know i made it difficult for you for a little while but Leia please never doubt my love for you."

"I won't," i whispered.

He smiled. "That's my girl."

"Hey you two." i turned my head to see Dana walking over to us. She frowned. "Were you crying? What did you do?" she asked Nick.

"She's fine," Nick assured her. He pressed a kiss to the side of my head. "Do you want a nap?" he whispered. I nodded, wrapping my arms around his neck. He stood up with me in his arms.

We walked to the parking lot and got into the car. We had started driving to classes instead of just walking due to my pregnancy. Nick set me in the passenger seat and got in the back while dana drove us to the apartment. Nick gently rubbed my shoulders as we drove. I closed my eyes leaning my head back.

When we got back to the apartment, nick picked me up and walked us inside with Dana walking alongside us. Dana unlocked the front door and the three of us walked inside. Madison was sitting on the couch with Elena playing with her bunny on the floor and a disney movie playing on the tv. She looked up. "Hey guys," she said standing up and grabbing her backpack. Nick walked me over to the couch setting me down. "Is she okay?" she asked.

"Just tired," Nick said. He pulled out his wallet and handed her money. "Thanks for watching Elena."

She smiled taking the money. "No problem, we had fun. Anytime you need me to watch her, just let me know okay?"

Nick nodded. Madison waved to me and gave dana a hug before heading out of the apartment. Nick kneeled down, kissing Elena on the head. "Hi baba," she said looking up at him.

"Hola princesa, are you okay with hanging out with Dana?" he asked her. "Leia's is sleepy so we're gonna take a nap."

"Okay," she said, turning to the tv.

He kissed her head again before standing up. Dana sat down on the couch with her laptop. Nick put his arms behind my back and under my legs to pick me up. He walked us into the bedroom. He laid me down on the bed. "I'm gonna go get you some water and then i'll come and cuddle okay?"

"Okay." he walked back out of the bedroom. He came back a minute later with a glass of water. I took it from him and gulped it down. I set it down on the bedside table. "Thank you."

He pecked my lips. He kneeled down in front of the bed. "You're so beautiful," he whispered. i had on a black tank top dress with a gray t shirt tie above my small baby bump and a pair of striped slip-on shoes. My baby bump should be a lot bigger than it is given i'm at five months but i was still pretty small which worried Nick and i. I've been talking to mom and she tells me that as long as the doctor isn't worried then neither should i be.

"Thank you."

"You know that right? Do you even know how beautiful you are?" He crawled into bed behind me, his hands resting on my stomach. He kissed the crook of my neck and kept his face tucked there. "I've been fucking obsessed with you since we were kids and you fucking think i'd want some random girl just cause she speaks spanish."

"I'm sorry," i whispered. "I just got really nervous and jealous and i'm pregnant," i started crying. "my hormones are all over the place."

"It's okay," he soothed. "I'm sorry, i shouldn't have brought it up." i turned my head into the pillow as i started crying. "No no no, corazon don't cry."

"I can't help it," i whined.

He kissed the back of my head. "I'm gonna get you another glass of water okay?" i nodded. He got out of bed and walked out of the room.

I rolled onto my back placing my hands on my stomach. I felt a flutter in my stomach and against my hands. My eyes widened. "Nick. Nick!" i called out.

I heard a slam before he ran back into the bedroom. "What? What's wrong? Are you okay?"

I smiled widely. "I felt a kick. She kicked."

"Really?" he ran over to me jumping into bed beside me.

I giggled. I grabbed his hand. "Just put your hand here," i giggled, putting his hand where mine was a minute ago.

A moment i felt the same flutter and Nick must have felt it too because his smile widened. "That's fucking amazing, corazon. We can feel our baby." he leaned down kissing all over my stomach.

"Dana! Come in here and bring Elena."

"Coming," she called out. She walked in holding Elena. "What's up?"

"The baby, she kicked."

"Yeah?" she walked over to the bed sitting down beside me. I put her hand on my stomach. She pouted. "She's not kicking."

Nick put his hand beside Dana's hand. I felt the kick a minute later. He smirked. "Already a Daddy's girl," he chuckled.

"That's so cool."

"Princesa come here," Nick said. Elena crawled to sit beside him. "Do you wanna feel the baby in leia's tummy?" she nodded. Nick put her little hand on my stomach and placed his hand over top of hers. Elena squealed as she felt the kick. "esa es tu hermanita ahí dentro," he whispered.

"Did you eat her?" she asked me with wide eyes.

Dana, Nick, and I chuckled. Nick kissed the top of her head lovingly. "No babygirl, i'm making the baby in my tummy."

"Like how we make some food in the oven," Nick told her.

"Oh," she said. She crawled onto Nick's lap. "When's she going to be done cooking?"

I smiled. "Not for a few more months."

"And then i can play with her?"

"Not right away princessa," Nick said. "remember she's going to be really little." she nodded in understanding. She wiggled off his lap. He carefully set her on the ground and she set off running back into the living room.

"I got her, you two relax." Dana kissed my cheek. She got up and left our room.

Nick moved down to lay his head on my upper thigh with one hand placed on my stomach. I reached down, running my hands through his hair. "I can't believe she's kicking," he mumbled. "She's getting so big. well i mean not really, you're pretty tiny." he pressed a kiss to my lower stomach. "I still can't believe you're carrying my baby."

"You better believe it, you just felt her kick."

He rolled his eyes. "You know what i mean." he kissed the inside of my thigh. "I've fucking dreamed of you carrying my baby and now you are."

I ran my hand through his hair. "I am," i whispered. Nick continued staring at my stomach and mumbling to himself in spanish until the two of us fell asleep.
***********************************************************************************************
Go check out @amy-lover-of-romance and @chullubullu 's books

Leia's outfit

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

260K 7.6K 31
Colton Adams, son of professional football player Garrett Adams, is the typical Hollywood golden boy despite being from New York. Colton lives in his...
507K 14.1K 39
"Well, Ms. Ashley, nothing is wrong with you. You're as healthy as ever" I sighed with relief. "So, what happened then?" I asked the doctor. "When...
58.1K 1.9K 47
I suddenly crashed to the floor, my papers flying everywhere "Watch where you're going, Jesus!" The middle one said and kept walking. "Hey, asshole...
4.4K 830 29
My name is Ainsley Morris I'm 17 years old and am a junior in high school. I only have one secret that I keep from my best friend Lola Colt. That se...